Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

PREP If you live nr Tacoma Wa and can pickup, this Goodwill Stone wheat grinder might go cheap.
+ Reply to Thread

6 If you live nr Tacoma Wa and can pickup, this Goodwill Stone wheat grinder might go cheap.

BID IS NOW AT $20, shopgoodwill.com Auction ends 3/21/2017 6:51:00 PM PacificTime
    it is just like the big wood and stone "Magic Mill" These are HEAVY and unless you can get it cheap, OR pickup in TACOMA, shipping will kill ya.
    You can find hand cranks sold to operate these mills in a no electricity situation for about $20.
    (These big wood and stone, adjustable, wheat berry grinding, flour mills usually end up going for $200-$350 on Ebay)
    Remember, it does no good to buy all those long term storage buckets of "wheat berries" unless you have a good way to grind them into wheat flour!

https://www.shopgoodwill.com/viewIte...temID=37934879

Last edited by ainitfunny; 03-20-2017 at 08:13 PM.
    72, and still learning.
    Striving to become a "know it all".
    LOL! Long road ahead.

OR- You could buy this one, which is basically the same thing, new, for $540 plus shipping? (except right now, they are SOLD OUT!)
    https://www.azurestandard.com/shop/p...e-grinder/7637
    72, and still learning.
    LOL! Long road ahead.

HERE is where you can buy THE HAND CRANK for these mills for $18+ shipping: (page down to see)
    http://wisementrading.com/food-stora...grain-grinder/
    72, and still learning.
    LOL! Long road ahead.

Wow, wish I lived closer to Tacoma!
    Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty. II Cor. 3:17

WOW Folks, I did some internet searching and THERE IS VERY VERY FEW (I only found ONE) places to buy these new, everyone else is out of stock.
    AND THE PRICE HAS GONE UP FROM $500 to OVER A THOUSAND!
    Here the price ON SALE is $813+shipping.
    http://truefoodsmarket.com/deluxe-grinder-1-each.html
    Last edited by ainitfunny; 03-20-2017 at 10:11 PM.
    72, and still learning.
    LOL! Long road ahead.

I have the by-design-hnd-cranked version of this. TRUST ME if you pln on cranking it you best have fully functional shoulders.
    Mookie War Creed
    "I am the Sword of my Family and Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn all that you love, and kill every one of you."

Welcome to dar al harab -dar al kufre.

Ainit, your a good shopper!!! V

Quote Originally Posted by Flippper View Post
    Wow, wish I lived closer to Tacoma!
    You just need to move to someplace out of the way but close enough, like North Bend! Lol! V

Well, somebody got it for $41!
    They can turn around, list it on ebay and make a quick $150-200 profit!
    That's why think I'll never be poor, cause I can spot opportunities to make money easily, if I want to.
    Those opportunities are all around us every day.
    72, and still learning.
    LOL! Long road ahead.