Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

OT/MISC David Rockefeller Dead at 101.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Garryowen View Post
    Wow. Not much support for David Rockefeller around here. Wonder why.
    Really? Pretty sure you should know that one.....or, you're kidding, right?

They all have to die sooner or later, no matter how many new hearts they buy. Wonder how many other organs he got replaced?

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.

Proverbs 16:9

Am I understanding right? SEVEN human heart transplants? Really? I guess that is what $$ can get you.

(Who was that evil character in StarGate...Apothos (sp?) I believe.....who would take one human host after another, but always had to have another "host" ready because he was so evil/nasty that he would kill one host after another, in quick succession).

ETA! It was Anubis. Just hit me this morning.
    Last edited by Limner; 03-21-2017 at 06:46 AM.

'Anyone have a wooden stake?'

Quote Originally Posted by EastWest View Post
    Now thats Funny! Best Comment on the thread
    By Jove, I think you've got it.
    SS
    “Then the creatures of the high air answered to the battle, .., and the woods trembled and the wind sobbed telling them, the earth shook,; the witches of the valley, and the wolves of the forests, howled from every quarter and on every side of the armies, urging them against one another.”
    ― Lady Gregory, Gods and Fighting Men: The Story of the Tuatha De Danaan and the Fianna of Ireland

'bout time for one of my very favorite scriptures . . .

"There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day: And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence." Luke 16:19-26
    Last edited by Raggedyman; 03-20-2017 at 03:49 PM.
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
    Rut oh...Clif High said a major globalist would be passing soon and it would be a temporal marker for things to come. I'm glad this azzhat creep is gone but can anybody who follows Clif remember what he said was to follow? Pm me if you do. Thanks!
    I remember that as well but NOT what the TM was to be for - if anyone recalls PLEASE POST IT HERE . . . I also remember wondering if it would be the Queen
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

Quote Originally Posted by Raggedyman View Post
    I remember that as well but NOT what the TM was to be for - if anyone recalls PLEASE POST IT HERE . . . I also remember wondering if it would be the Queen
    +1. I'd like to see it here, too.

George W Bush was suppose to pass.
    Fly Southwest Airlines All Throughout California And All Across The USA https://southwest.com/

Rut oh...Clif High said a major globalist would be passing soon and it would be a temporal marker for things to come. I'm glad this azzhat creep is gone but can anybody who follows Clif remember what he said was to follow? Pm me if you do. Thanks!
    Actually post it here, I'd like to know as well.
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Found it, The temporal marker was for Pedogate, PizzaGate to bust wide open. We wait and see. Hopefully so.
    "Let your food be your medicine, and your medicine be your food." Hippocrates

My Music page https://poorboyproductions.bandcamp.com/

The fact that we have a "Highway To Hell" and a "Stairway To Heaven" says a lot about anticipated traffic numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Garryowen View Post
    One things for sure, there is a unanimous response amongst those here. That doesn't happen that often....

I thought it was mrntioned during Clif's interview with Greg Hunter - this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXFJUAf9afA but I just watched it again, and it wasn't. I think it does coincide with a lot of the stuff they were talking about starting to kick off, if my memory serves me right. That's a good interview by the way (I like Greg's shows, I must admit.

Sorry but I can't think where else to look right now.
    "Everything will be alright in the end. If it's not alright, then it isn't the end."

He served his master well, he received 101 years of reward. An eternity of torment is a small price to pay for 101 years of all the glory life on earth has to offer.

It seems to me he made the wrong choice. God forgive me for not feeling sorrow at his passing.
    The stakes in conflict do not change. Battle determines who will control the wealth or its equivalent. - Frank Herbert

Found it, The temporal marker was for Pedogate, PizzaGate to bust wide open. We wait and see. Hopefully so.
    glad you posted it, now to see what actually unfolds.
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

As I like to say, "Off to his just reward." I think that just about covers it.
    G.K. Chesterton, “It’s the first effect of not believing in God that you lose your common sense.”

"If anyone shall be outside the ark of Noe he shall perish when the flood prevails." St Jerome

Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus

Truth

Pray for the Consecration of Russia.

Peace

Tulmeadow Farm Grass Fed Beef
    Farm Store

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M glad the old bastard did not live to see his globalist satanical one world order dream come to fruition.
    Screw him...
    "America is at that awkward stage, to late to work within the system, but to early to shoot the bastards"-- Claire Wolfe

He had history.

Lots of TB2Kers know history.....
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Finally! Now Kissenger needs to accompany him along with several others!
    Sherry in GA

"If you knew who walked beside you at all times, on the path that you have chosen, you could never experience fear or doubt again." -- Wayne Dyer

Quote Originally Posted by Hognutz View Post
    I'M glad the old bastard did not live to see his globalist satanical one world order dream come to fruition.
    Screw him...
    Oh, he will see his new-New World of Order...

Quote Originally Posted by Sherrynboo View Post
    Finally! Now Kissenger needs to accompany him along with several others!
    At least Hank got laid by starlets. Still gone is GOOD!

Jeff
    Strange times can cause strange measures.

1Co 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
    1Co 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these [is] charity.

Quote Originally Posted by Southside View Post
    Burn in hell.
    Good riddance.

Southside
    THIS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Owl View Post
    Really? Pretty sure you should know that one.....or, you're kidding, right?

They all have to die sooner or later, no matter how many new hearts they buy. Wonder how many other organs he got replaced?
    Well, yes. It was a bit tongue-in-cheek, whatever that means.
    “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn