Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

GOV/MIL NSA documents: Trump under surveillance for years
+ Reply to Thread

NSA documents: Trump under surveillance for years

http://www.wnd.com/2017/03/nsa-docum...nce-for-years/

'Project Dragnet' said to monitor Donald at 18 locations

() — WASHINGTON, D.C. – Infowars.com have obtained credible information from law enforcement sources regarding individual records of U.S. citizens under National Security Agency (NSA) electronic surveillance in the years 2004 through 2010 – a database that suggests both Donald J. Trump and Alex Jones were under illegal, unauthorized government monitoring during those years.

Michael Zullo, formerly the commander and chief investigator of the Cold Case Posse (CCP), a special investigative group created in 2006 in the office of Joseph M. Arpaio, formerly the sheriff in Maricopa County, an Arizona State Certified Law Enforcement Agency, headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, provided sections of the database to Infowars.com.

The electronic surveillance database, provided to Zullo by a whistleblower in 2013, was apparently created by the NSA as part of the NSA’s illegal and unconstitutional Project Dragnet electronic surveillance of U.S. citizens, first revealed by news reports published in 2005, as further documented by the revelations of whistleblower Edward Snowden in 2013.

Read the full story goes here:

https://www.infowars.com/nsa-documen...nd-alex-jones/

NSA Documents Prove Surveillance of Donald Trump & His Family
    Bombshell discovery shows targets of NSA's "Project Dragnet"

Jerome Corsi | Infowars.com - March 19, 2017

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Infowars.com have obtained credible information from law enforcement sources regarding individual records of U.S. citizens under National Security Agency (NSA) electronic surveillance in the years 2004 through 2010 – a database that suggests both Donald J. Trump and Alex Jones were under illegal, unauthorized government monitoring during those years.

LIVE COVERAGE OF NSA SPYING ON TRUMP [Cannot embed video.]

Michael Zullo, formerly the commander and chief investigator of the Cold Case Posse (CCP), a special investigative group created in 2006 in the office of Joseph M. Arpaio, formerly the sheriff in Maricopa County, an Arizona State Certified Law Enforcement Agency, headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, provided sections of the database to Infowars.com.

The electronic surveillance database, provided to Zullo by a whistleblower in 2013, was apparently created by the NSA as part of the NSA’s illegal and unconstitutional Project Dragnet electronic surveillance of U.S. citizens, first revealed by news reports published in 2005, as further documented by the revelations of whistleblower Edward Snowden in 2013.

Sheriff Arpaio and Chief Investigator Zullo have identified dozens of entries at various addresses, including both Trump Tower in New York City and Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, under which Donald Trump was apparently under NSA electronic surveillance from 2004, during President George W. Bush’s term of office, through 2009, the first year of President Obama’s presidency.

BREAKING! Documents Show Obama Surveilled Entire Trump Family For 8 Years
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTT5FVyGMUU

Electronic surveillance of Donald Trump was listed in the database for the following companies, locations, and dates:

Trump International
    1 Central Park, NYC, NY

Trump World Tower
    845 United Nations Plaza, NYC, NY
    No Date

Trump Tower SAL
    108 Central Park, NYC, NY

Trump Palace Co
    200 E. 69th Street A, NYC, NY

Trump Entertainment
    725 Fifth Ave. FL, NYC, NY

Trump Organization
    725 Fifth Ave. BSM, NYC, NY

Trump Palace
    725 Fifth Ave., NYC, NY

Mar-a-Lago Club
    1100 S. Ocean BL, Palm Beach, FL

Trump International
    401 N. Wabash Ave., Chicago, IL

Douglass Limousine
    239 Nassau St., Princeton, NJ

Trump International
    3505 Summit BLV, West Palm Beach, FL

Flights INC
    P.O. Box 196, Hamilton MA

Trump International
    1 Central Park, NYC, NY

Trump Hotels
    Huron Ave., Atlantic City, NJ
    No Date

Trump National
    339 Pine Rd, Briarcliff, NY
    No Date

Trump Plaza & C
    2500 Pacific Ave, Atlantic City, NJ

Trump Palace Co.
    200 E. 69th St., NYC, NY

Seven Springs
    66 Oregon Rd, Mount Kisco, NY
    2006-2008

While attempts have been made to deny such domestic surveillance, reports from the New York Times in 2014 showed the Central Intelligence Agency had done just that by spying on a senate panel investigating the agency’s use of “enhanced interrogation.”

In a 2016 article from The Guardian entitled, “‘A constitutional crisis’: the CIA turns on the Senate,” it is likewise noted just how drastic and widespread the CIA’s domestic surveillance operation was.

As revealed from the Dragnet database, not only was Trump himself surveilled but so were numerous employees of his located at Trump Tower.

Former CIA officer Larry Johnson recently joined the Alex Jones show to discuss how intelligence sources have stated that such surveillance of Trump during the presidential election in fact took place.

Here is a partial list of the Trump employees that show up in the Project Dragnet database:

• Patricia Hernandez, a Manager for the Trump Organization, was under NSA electronic surveillance at Trump Parc, Central Park South, in New York City, at phone 212-586-xxxx, date: 9/16/2008.

• Mike van der Goes, a Golf Pro at Oceans Trails Golf Course in Palos Verdes, who was promoted to be general manager when Trump bought the course from the bank in 2005 and renamed it Trump National. Mike van der Goes was under surveillance at Trump National, 1 Ocean TRL, Rancho Palos Verdes, California, at phone: 310-265-xxxx, no date.

• Carolyn Kepcher, a frequent guest on NBC’s television program “The Apprentice,” who was under NSA electronic surveillance when she was General Manager at the Trump National Golf Course in Briarcliff, New York, in Westchester County north of New York City, at 339 Pine Rd., in Briarcliff, New York, at phone 914-944-xxxx, date: 9/7/206.

• Joe Traci, a Real Estate Property Manager at Trump New World Property Management, at 438 W. 69th Street, New York City, phone 212-769-xxxx, date: 11/12/2008; and at 5 12th Street, New York City, phone: 212-586-xxxx, no date.

• Roger Socio, a Senior Project Manager, Trump Organization, Trump Tower, 725 Fifth Avenue, New York City, phone: 212-715-xxxx, 2/23/2009.

• Bill Fichter, Residents Manager, Trump Organization, Trump Palace, 200 E. 69th Street, New York City, phone: 212-879-xxxx, date: 2/24/2009.

• Florin Bogosel, Trump Park Avenue, 502 Park Avenue, New York City, phone: 212-223-xxxx, no date.

• Grace Dunne, Trump Park Residence, 3770 Barger Street, Shrub Oak, New York, phone: 914-245-xxxx, date 1/26/2006.

• Greg Bradley, Vice President, Trump Pavilion for Nursing and Rehabilitation, 9028 Van Wyck, East Richmond Hill, New York, phone: 718-291-xxxx, no date.

All these employees appear to have been under NSA phone surveillance, plus various of them under financial surveillance as well.

The Project Dragnet database suggests Trump was under surveillance not only for phone conversations, but also for financial information, including most likely bank account transactions, credit card transactions, and tax filings.

Both federal and state law enforcement have had access to the Project Dragnet database, allowing widespread use for methods such as parallel construction. The practice, outlined in the 2013 Reuters article, “U.S. directs agents to cover up program used to investigate Americans,” reveals the breadth of information that trickles down to law enforcement from high-level intelligence agencies.

Also listed as under NSA surveillance in the period 2004-2010 was Trump’s former wife, Ivanka Trump at House of Ivanka, 10 East 64th Street, New York City.

The Project Dragnet database also indicates that the NSA was conducting electronic surveillance on an extensive list of Trump employees in the years 2004-2010 – the only years for which Sheriff Arpaio had data.

Alex Jones is listed as being under electronic surveillance for phone records, as well as under surveillance for financial records, in 2006. The address listed for Alex Jones in the NSA Project Dragnet database was correct for his residence at that time. So too, Alex Jones confirmed the phone number listed was also correct.

Sheriff Arpaio and Chief Investigator Zullo have validated through law enforcement channels the validity of the name, address, and telephone numbers for the dates that appear in the Project Dragnet database.

Sheriff Arpaio and Chief Investigator Zullo are prepared to share relevant information with appropriate federal law enforcement agencies, including the FBI, as well as the Department of Justice, Homeland Security Department, the White House, and members of Congress the Project Dragnet Database in whole, or in part, as it pertains to NSA electronic surveillance of Donald J. Trump and his various employee.

Sheriff Arpaio and Chief Investigator Zullo also show up in the database, listed as being under both phone and financial surveillance.

Zullo explained that he and Arpaio came in contact with the information from Operation Dragnet during an unrelated investigation that began in October 2013 and ended January 2015.

A whistleblower by the name of Dennis Montgomery brought forward information that Montgomery alleges was collected while he was employed as a subcontractor for the NSA, working on various surveillance projects.

Court documents do verify Montgomery was contracted by the NSA, in part to develop computer breaching software that has been utilized in government mass surveillance operations targeting American citizens without legal justification.

While Montgomery’s credibility has been called into question, Zullo maintains that the amount of information provided by Montgomery related to Operation Dragnet was extraordinarily voluminous and that Montgomery had shared information with investigators in 2013 that is only now being revealed by media outlets.
    https://soundcloud.com/user-309670005
    Audio Bhagavad Gita downloadable

This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed.

PLEASE EDIT YOUR THREAD TITLE.

And I'd appreciate if you'd pay a bit more attention to that issue.

Thanks

Eeek - I forgot about WND doing that even to titles! I got rid of that thing in the article. I even previewed but neglected to look at the title...

My apologies (again)....:-(

This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed.

Please let this grow legs this week.. long, un ending legs .......!
    Inner Connections
    God gets the
    Glory...He gave the Gift

I give it about a 2% chance that Trump isn't looking in to the full activities of the former President Obama (spit.) I think he'll be under constant surveillance as a potential enemy and leak. Trump will find out who that bastard is too.
    If I was born in Kenya, I'd be President by now.

*My fingers are slysdexic. Damn.*
    They're, there, their. There. I know the difference. My mind is miles and miles of thought ahead of my fingers and my fingers are peons. peons do sh!tty work.:D

Quote Originally Posted by BadMedicine View Post
    I give it about a 2% chance that Trump isn't looking in to the full activities of the former President Obama (spit.) I think he'll be under constant surveillance as a potential enemy and leak. Trump will find out who that bastard is too.
    He knows. I assume the DOJ will get to that case sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by BadMedicine View Post
    Hence the fleeing to Tahiti

Not sure about this site, never been to it before, but there sure is a whole lot of info on this subject, I mean hours of recorded conversations and such. If you're interested, have at it. I spent about 2 hours listening and WOW!!.

http://theamericanreport.org/2017/03...mputer-system/

It is THE AMERICAN REPORT and it has to do with Clapper and Brennan and a little project called "The Hammer". It is the vehicle to capture all the metadata that Snowdon exiled himself over. Trump was a main character, could be his evidence.

2db

I saw something similar (or the same?) on a site linked at Freepers and people thought it was a hoax site, I really do not know. There are so many of them and they multiply. I'll keep an eye out to see where else that turns up.

Ivana is his former wife...Ivanka their daughter. Article needs to get the name right.

Also: if they were being monitored for 8 years by O- if its true, what would be the reason? Because they knew Trump would be the next prez?

Quote Originally Posted by TammyinWI View Post
    Ivana is his former wife...Ivanka their daughter. Article needs to get the name right.

Also: if they were being monitored for 8 years by O- if its true, what would be the reason? Because they knew Trump would be the next prez?
    TammyinWI, I believe it may have been due to Trump jumping on the birther bandwagon that was started by Clinton in her first run for prez. Or, back in Bush's days, maybe because he was against the Iraq invasion. Who knows??

2db

Quote Originally Posted by Be Well View Post
    Eeek - I forgot about WND doing that even to titles! I got rid of that thing in the article. I even previewed but neglected to look at the title...

My apologies (again)....:-(
    was there a link in the original article to the NYT's article? If so could you post it?
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Quote Originally Posted by 2dollarbill View Post
    TammyinWI, I believe it may have been due to Trump jumping on the birther bandwagon that was started by Clinton in her first run for prez. Or, back in Bush's days, maybe because he was against the Iraq invasion. Who knows??

2db
    This and he has business dealings all over the world.
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Quote Originally Posted by packyderms_wife View Post
    was there a link in the original article to the NYT's article? If so could you post it?
    I don't have time to copy the entire article but here's the link and a good portion of it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/01/w...port.html?_r=0

Inquiry by C.I.A. Affirms It Spied on Senate Panel
    By MARK MAZZETTI and CARL HULSEJULY 31, 2014

WASHINGTON — An internal investigation by the C.I.A. has found that its officers penetrated a computer network used by the Senate Intelligence Committee in preparing its damning report on the C.I.A.’s detention and interrogation program.

The report by the agency’s inspector general also found that C.I.A. officers read the emails of the Senate investigators and sent a criminal referral to the Justice Department based on false information, according to a summary of findings made public on Thursday. One official with knowledge of the report’s conclusions said the investigation also discovered that the officers created a false online identity to gain access on more than one occasion to computers used by the committee staff.

The inspector general’s account of how the C.I.A. secretly monitored a congressional committee charged with supervising its activities touched off angry criticism from members of the Senate and amounted to vindication for Senator Dianne Feinstein of California, the committee’s Democratic chairwoman, who excoriated the C.I.A. in March when the agency’s monitoring of committee investigators became public.

A statement issued Thursday morning by a C.I.A. spokesman said that John O. Brennan, the agency’s director, had apologized to Ms. Feinstein and the committee’s ranking Republican, Senator Saxby Chambliss of Georgia, and would set up an internal accountability board to review the issue. The statement said that the board, which will be led by a former Democratic senator, Evan Bayh of Indiana, could recommend “potential disciplinary measures” and “steps to address systemic issues.”

But anger among lawmakers grew throughout the day. Leaving a nearly three-hour briefing about the report in a Senate conference room, members of both parties called for the C.I.A. officers to be held accountable, and some said they had lost confidence in Mr. Brennan’s leadership. “This is a serious situation and there are serious violations,” said Mr. Chambliss, generally a staunch ally of the intelligence community. He called for the C.I.A. employees to be “dealt with very harshly.”

Senator Mark Udall, Democrat of Colorado and another member of the Intelligence Committee, demanded Mr. Brennan’s resignation. “The C.I.A. unconstitutionally spied on Congress by hacking into the Senate Intelligence Committee computers,” he said in a written statement. “This grave misconduct not only is illegal but it violates the U.S. Constitution’s requirement of separation of powers.

“These offenses, along with other errors in judgment by some at the C.I.A., demonstrate a tremendous failure of leadership, and there must be consequences,” he added.

Committee Democrats have spent more than five years working on a report about the C.I.A.’s detention and interrogation program during the Bush administration, which employed brutal interrogation methods like waterboarding. Parts of that report, which concluded that the techniques yielded little valuable information and that C.I.A. officials consistently misled the White House and Congress about the efficacy of the techniques, are expected to be made public some time this month. Committee Republicans withdrew from the investigation, saying that it was a partisan smear and without credibility because it was based solely on documents and that there were no plans to interview C.I.A. officers who ran the program.

According to David B. Buckley, the C.I.A. inspector general, three of the agency’s information technology officers and two of its lawyers “improperly accessed or caused access” to a computer network designated for members of the committee’s staff working on the report to sift through millions of documents at a C.I.A. site in Northern Virginia. The names of those involved are unavailable because the full report has not yet been made public.

The C.I.A. officials penetrated the computer network when they came to suspect that the committee’s staff had gained unauthorized access to an internal C.I.A. review of the detention program that the spy agency never intended to give to Congress. A C.I.A. lawyer then referred the agency’s suspicions to the Justice Department to determine whether the committee staff broke the law when it obtained that document. The inspector general report said that there was no “factual basis” for this referral, which the Justice Department has declined to investigate, because the lawyer had been provided inaccurate information. The report said that the three information technology officers “demonstrated a lack of candor about their activities” during interviews with the inspector general.

Quote Originally Posted by TammyinWI View Post

Who knows who else they monitored. They could't know that Trump would run, but he had suggested he might quite a few times over the years.

I don't have time to copy the entire article but here's the link and a good portion of it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/01/w...port.html?_r=0

Inquiry by C.I.A. Affirms It Spied on Senate Panel
    By MARK MAZZETTI and CARL HULSEJULY 31, 2014

WASHINGTON — An internal investigation by the C.I.A. has found that its officers penetrated a computer network used by the Senate Intelligence Committee in preparing its damning report on the C.I.A.’s detention and interrogation program.

The report by the agency’s inspector general also found that C.I.A. officers read the emails of the Senate investigators and sent a criminal referral to the Justice Department based on false information, according to a summary of findings made public on Thursday. One official with knowledge of the report’s conclusions said the investigation also discovered that the officers created a false online identity to gain access on more than one occasion to computers used by the committee staff.

The inspector general’s account of how the C.I.A. secretly monitored a congressional committee charged with supervising its activities touched off angry criticism from members of the Senate and amounted to vindication for Senator Dianne Feinstein of California, the committee’s Democratic chairwoman, who excoriated the C.I.A. in March when the agency’s monitoring of committee investigators became public.

A statement issued Thursday morning by a C.I.A. spokesman said that John O. Brennan, the agency’s director, had apologized to Ms. Feinstein and the committee’s ranking Republican, Senator Saxby Chambliss of Georgia, and would set up an internal accountability board to review the issue. The statement said that the board, which will be led by a former Democratic senator, Evan Bayh of Indiana, could recommend “potential disciplinary measures” and “steps to address systemic issues.”

But anger among lawmakers grew throughout the day. Leaving a nearly three-hour briefing about the report in a Senate conference room, members of both parties called for the C.I.A. officers to be held accountable, and some said they had lost confidence in Mr. Brennan’s leadership. “This is a serious situation and there are serious violations,” said Mr. Chambliss, generally a staunch ally of the intelligence community. He called for the C.I.A. employees to be “dealt with very harshly.”

Senator Mark Udall, Democrat of Colorado and another member of the Intelligence Committee, demanded Mr. Brennan’s resignation. “The C.I.A. unconstitutionally spied on Congress by hacking into the Senate Intelligence Committee computers,” he said in a written statement. “This grave misconduct not only is illegal but it violates the U.S. Constitution’s requirement of separation of powers.

“These offenses, along with other errors in judgment by some at the C.I.A., demonstrate a tremendous failure of leadership, and there must be consequences,” he added.

Committee Democrats have spent more than five years working on a report about the C.I.A.’s detention and interrogation program during the Bush administration, which employed brutal interrogation methods like waterboarding. Parts of that report, which concluded that the techniques yielded little valuable information and that C.I.A. officials consistently misled the White House and Congress about the efficacy of the techniques, are expected to be made public some time this month. Committee Republicans withdrew from the investigation, saying that it was a partisan smear and without credibility because it was based solely on documents and that there were no plans to interview C.I.A. officers who ran the program.

According to David B. Buckley, the C.I.A. inspector general, three of the agency’s information technology officers and two of its lawyers “improperly accessed or caused access” to a computer network designated for members of the committee’s staff working on the report to sift through millions of documents at a C.I.A. site in Northern Virginia. The names of those involved are unavailable because the full report has not yet been made public.

The C.I.A. officials penetrated the computer network when they came to suspect that the committee’s staff had gained unauthorized access to an internal C.I.A. review of the detention program that the spy agency never intended to give to Congress. A C.I.A. lawyer then referred the agency’s suspicions to the Justice Department to determine whether the committee staff broke the law when it obtained that document. The inspector general report said that there was no “factual basis” for this referral, which the Justice Department has declined to investigate, because the lawyer had been provided inaccurate information. The report said that the three information technology officers “demonstrated a lack of candor about their activities” during interviews with the inspector general.
    Thank you, now I can post it to social media.

"WASHINGTON, D.C. – Infowars.com have obtained credible information from law enforcement sources regarding individual records of U.S. citizens under National Security Agency (NSA) electronic surveillance in the years 2004 through 2010 – a database that suggests both Donald J. Trump and Alex Jones were under illegal, unauthorized government monitoring during those years."

Why would the George W Bush administration be monitoring Trump in 2004? [Obama was not in office until 2009]
    God's idea of grace is far bigger than your idea of karma-Alan Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by jesner View Post
    "WASHINGTON, D.C. – Infowars.com have obtained credible information from law enforcement sources regarding individual records of U.S. citizens under National Security Agency (NSA) electronic surveillance in the years 2004 through 2010 – a database that suggests both Donald J. Trump and Alex Jones were under illegal, unauthorized government monitoring during those years."

Why would the George W Bush administration be monitoring Trump in 2004? [Obama was not in office until 2009]
    Trump has mentioned running for president over the years, several times, even in the 80s. Apparently he has been seen as a threat for a long time.

I have not watched the video at the top - but am watching this one, it is longer, so it isn't the same one. I did make a thread with just this below, it seems very important for people to notice this.

A friend sent this to me with this comment:

That’s 600 million pages of data about people who have been surveilled by NSA and/or CIA and the Deep State. It’s info that was/is on 47 computer harddrives. The video features an interview of Corsi and Zullo. Looks very credible. The evidence was ignored by the Fed court, and the US government because the proof/evidence indicts them. Trump may make good use of it to get the Deep State to heed.

I don't think this is a dupe. I'm listening now.

Super Snowden Whistleblower Releases 600,000,000 Pages Of Illegal NSA Spying
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFJ34OAmzP8

Published on Mar 20, 2017

This latest dump of documents is huge and proves that the NSA has been conducting illegal spying for years.

Quote Originally Posted by 2dollarbill View Post

2db
    Except that Trump wasn't against the Iraq invasion. See Trump's Howard Stern interview.

South Louisiana near New Orleans by the Mississippi River
    Trump has mentioned running for president over the years, several times, even in the 80s. Apparently he has been seen as a threat for a long time.
    That and the fact he was a world-wide, businessman player. I suspect they keep a "file" on every, "Big" player just as a back-up if potentially needed.