Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

WoT Spring Breakers chanting “Build That Wall” in Cancun is unacceptable
+ Reply to Thread

Spring Breakers chanting “Build That Wall” in Cancun is unacceptable

OMG!! Unacceptable!
    I am Shocked, Shocked by drinking going on in Mexico.
    At least the drunken pig college snowflakes have a sense of irony.
    They might not understand how tough a Mexican jail can be.
    SS

Published On: Fri, Mar 17th, 2017

EDITORIAL: Spring Breakers chanting “Build That Wall” in Cancun is unacceptable
    Share This

CANCUN — What would be a dream night for Suly and Anaximandro Amable, a newly married couple who went to Cancun for their honeymoon, became a bitter experience on Monday March 13.

During a family show on the high seas, young American spring breakers began to sing the controversial “Build That Wall” chant, which shocked Mexican national tourists and workers.

This is just one of the many blameworthy behaviors that young spring breakers have shown recently in Cancun and that are described as acts of xenophobia and discrimination against Mexicans within their own country, which is (or should be) totally unacceptable.

Anaximandro, from Perú, made the following statement on social networks: “Today I was with Suly, my wife (who is a native of Mexico), watching an entertainment show off the coast of Cancun aboard a boat, and at the end of the show, a flock of Americans (maybe under the influence of alcohol, or maybe not), began to sing the infamous “Build that wall” chant louder and louder”.

This chant became popular across the US in the wake of Trump’s Election Day victory. And it went viral on social networks, when students at a Michigan middle school began chanting “Build the wall!” during lunch on the day after Trump’s election, November 17, 2016.

The “Pirate Ship” sails out from Puerto Juárez, and the show takes place in the middle of the ocean, where attendees can witness the clashing of swords and the explosion of cannons along with a constant flow of drinks.

Several Mexican tourists on board the ship expressed their annoyance, but the Americans did not stop at all and continued singing the racist hymn.

This situation is far from being an isolated incident, and it adds to the growing number of complaints from tourism sector workers, who point out that in recent days many Spring Breakers have been offensive, rude and haughty towards Mexican people.

http://www.theyucatantimes.com/2017/...-unacceptable/
    “Then the creatures of the high air answered to the battle, .., and the woods trembled and the wind sobbed telling them, the earth shook,; the witches of the valley, and the wolves of the forests, howled from every quarter and on every side of the armies, urging them against one another.”
    ― Lady Gregory, Gods and Fighting Men: The Story of the Tuatha De Danaan and the Fianna of Ireland

The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

college aged Americans supporting Prez Trump - sounds like God could be at work - that's some kind of freaking miracle ...
    Illini Warrior

Build the wall is now a racist hymn. Good God what are they gonna come up with next?

Given how dangerous Mexico has become, the Mexican government would be well-advised to build a wall around its resort areas to protect its tourist revenue.
    E Deploribus Unum

Oderint dum metuant

Every day is a JDAM day

Quote Originally Posted by The Mountain View Post
    Given how dangerous Mexico has become, the Mexican government would be well-advised to build a wall around its resort areas to protect its tourist revenue.
    I can't even think of Mexico without seeing that road map in my head showing large portions of the Mexican countryside as effective no-go areas.

They're offended kind of like I am when the illegals in our country burn our flag and fly their flag?
    Happy is the Nation whose God is the Lord. -Psalm 33:12

No more offensive than when the Mexican flag is flown in my country and they yell about the South being their's.

Dumb and rude.
    Our citizens (exp. Trump supporters) should hold themselves to a higher standard.

If a few of them end up in jail for it, as far as I'm concerned, they can just stay there. Idiots.

first off why even go there ..id say 90% of mexico is a no go zone

You don't come into my living room and chant anti-Masonic verses, or anti-Italian slogans (unless of course you are angling for an introduction to my little friends, who may be small but speak with a LOUD voice), why would you go into someone else's town square and chant verses derogatory to them??

Yep, the Ugly American now wears Board shorts, Tee-shirts and sandals.
    Mookie War Creed
    "I am the Sword of my Family and Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn all that you love, and kill every one of you."

Welcome to dar al harab -dar al kufre.

Make sure that the hill you choose to die on is one someone else will be able to (or want to) climb to drop flowers on your grave. Make it worth SOMETHING.

Heh. Gotta love it...

I would guesss that they aren't Trump supporters, but privileged snowflacks. (I know how it's spelled, Dennis.)
    Typical of the left to behave this way, not so with Conservatives, at least for the most part.
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan

Imagine that. Rude Americans in Mexican chanting to block Mexican Murderers and Druggies from entering the US. While Mexican Murderers and Druggies in the US, are Murdering and Distributing Drugs.
    Alabama - Independent Now and Forever - Noli Me Tangere

The Confederacy - Fighting Terrorism Since 1861

Quote Originally Posted by Amazed View Post
    They're offended kind of like I am when the illegals in our country burn our flag and fly their flag?
    Yep.

Blues Clues, Mexico.
    This might hurt a little.

Just because your neighbor shits on your lawn does not mean you should shit on theirs.

I'm willing to bet it was Liberals trying to make Trump supporters look bad. Fortunately if they end up in a Mexican jail for a century they won't be here to vote next time.
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

Photography Portfolio

GetMeOffDisability

Quote Originally Posted by Garryowen View Post
    I would guesss that they aren't Trump supporters, but privileged snowflacks. (I know how it's spelled, Dennis.)
    Typical of the left to behave this way, not so with Conservatives, at least for the most part.
    A false flag operation ehh?
    Matthew 13:49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, and shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Central Illinois..halfway between here and there.
    This was plain out and out rude. You don't go into someone else's house and behave badly and expect to be welcomed back. These were not Trump supporters. Trump supporters do not conduct themselves in this manner. But if this makes mainstream news, it will be blamed on Trump supporters and Trump himself.
    Needs more cowbell.
    "The Constitution only gives people the right to persue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." --Benjamin Franklin
    Proud member of fly-over country

No reason to believe those chanting (assuming they meant it) weren't Trump supporters. Not all are saints, and the mood of this country is getting belligerent. (I meant to type "esp.," not "exp." in my post above.)

Americans seem to assume that their Constitutional rights travel with them. I seen plenty of nasty and foolish American behaviour abroad and South of the border that made me cringe. The Mexicans housing and feeding these students are working and living in Mexico, not getting a free welfare anchor baby ride up here. Mexicans in Mexico are not responsible for the US's problems! Our students ought to learn some damn manners. They are an embarrassment to this country.

So how much money and class hours wasted does that incident represent?

Quote Originally Posted by Faroe View Post
    Americans seem to assume that their Constitutional rights travel with them.
    Some Americans seem to assume everyone else on the planet, no matter who they are, also have our Constitutional Rights.

As far as these being Trump supporters?

Sure it is possible but I have to weight out which side tends to start euiots, attack others for having a different POV, has the tendency to put out stories depicting how they were "Assaulted" by the other side which generally tuen out to be fake and so on versus the other side.
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

Photography Portfolio

GetMeOffDisability

Quote Originally Posted by night driver View Post
    You don't come into my living room and chant anti-Masonic verses, or anti-Italian slogans (unless of course you are angling for an introduction to my little friends, who may be small but speak with a LOUD voice), why would you go into someone else's town square and chant verses derogatory to them??

Yep, the Ugly American now wears Board shorts, Tee-shirts and sandals.
    agreed, but we now have proof of the hypocrisy and double standard on the part of the mexicans.
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Muck the Fexicans.

They should know that most illegals end up being that way is because they overstayed their visas, not because the swam, waded or ran across the border. Heck, most of those that come over that way are not even Mexicans. Mexico has mostly made the demographic transition to the low birth rates that are found in the developed world. That's why the drastic fall in Mexicans sneaking in.

I guess they wound ready find if offensive to find young people down there chanting or singing an old song line such as this - " "From the Halls of Montezuma, to the Shores of Tripoli".

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerJohn View Post
    They should know that most illegals end up being that way is because they overstayed their visas, not because the swam, waded or ran across the border. Heck, most of those that come over that way are not even Mexicans. Mexico has mostly made the demographic transition to the low birth rates that are found in the developed world. That's why the drastic fall in Mexicans sneaking in.
    My God you're full of shit.