Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

ILL IMM 30 Countries Are Refusing To Take Back Illegal Immigrants Convicted Of Serious Crimes
+ Reply to Thread

2 30 Countries Are Refusing To Take Back Illegal Immigrants Convicted Of Serious Crimes

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/18/30...erious-crimes/

30 Countries Are Refusing To Take Back Illegal Immigrants Convicted Of Serious Crimes

Russ Read
    10:57 AM 03/18/2017

Approximately 30 countries are refusing to accept the deportations of illegal immigrants who have committed serious crimes in the U.S., according to Texas Rep. Henry Cuellar.

While these countries are refusing to accept the deportations of these criminals, the U.S. government is still issuing visas and student visas to citizens of those countries, according to the Texan congressman. There is already a law on the books which allows the U.S. to hold visas from a country that is not taking back its criminals, but according to Cuellar, the U.S. is not enforcing it.

“We’re not enforcing it, which is amazing. So now my intent is to go back to our committee on appropriations and affect their funding until they do that,” Cuellar told Sharyl Attkisson, host of Full Measure, in an interview.

Cuellar, a Democratic member of the House Committee on Appropriations, told Attkisson that the Supreme Court has ruled that illegal immigrants arrested for criminal activity can only be held for a certain period of time before they must be released.

“That means you’re releasing criminals into our streets because those countries refuse to take back those criminal aliens,” said Cuellar. “That’s wrong. And especially I think it’s even worse that this is already on the books, and we’re still issuing business tourist visas and student visas to countries that refuse to take back their criminal aliens. That’s wrong, and we’re hoping to change that.”

Cuellar has not been afraid to break with some of his party leadership on immigration issues in the past. He was known as one of former President Barack Obama’s fiercest critics on illegal immigration. Cuellar teamed up with Texas Republican Sen. John Cornyn in 2014 to help pass a bill that would speed up the deportation of unaccompanied minors. His stance disappointed his fellow Democrats, including Sen. Harry Reid.

There are many foreign countries that refuse to retake illegal immigrants convicted of crimes, according to the congressman, including Vietnam, Cuba and China. Cuellar said that diplomacy plays a factor in the government’s refusal to enforce the law, as the Department of State and other federal agencies do not want to upset foreign partners.

But, for Cuellar, diplomacy is no excuse to put American lives in danger.

“But my response is, but we can upset our constituents, we can upset our way of life that we have here by allowing those criminals to be released?” said Cuellar. “And basically the response from the State Department is because you have to work with the State Department and Homeland Security. And the State Department, with all due respect, was focused on diplomacy.”

Cuellar noted that he understands the importance of diplomacy in these situations, but that it also important to prevent convicted criminals from returning to American neighborhoods. He told Attkisson that he plans to push for the U.S. government to withhold visas from countries that refuse to take back their convicted criminals.

You can watch Cuellar’s entire interview with Attkisson at Full Measure’s website Sunday at 9:30 a.m.
    Qui tacet consentire videtur

I don't know why we're asking. Fly them in, drop them off. Gunship support for the transports. We suggest you have LEO's on the tarmac because we're leaving as soon as we offload.
    If I was born in Kenya, I'd be President by now.

*My fingers are slysdexic. Damn.*
    They're, there, their. There. I know the difference. My mind is miles and miles of thought ahead of my fingers and my fingers are peons. peons do sh!tty work.:D

The US should just send em back anyway. Push them off the boat/plane and wave bye bye.
    Asato Ma Sad Gama - leave illusion, come to the truth
    Tamasi Ma Jyotir Gama - leave the darkness, come to the light

You may not be interested in Islam
    But Islam is VERY interested in you

So take 'em halfway back on a C-130 and let 'em go.

Lower the ramp and climb.........
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

There is a lot of room at Guantanamo right now - lots of unoccupied cells. Let them sit there in the heat without air conditioning, with fried bologna sandwiches for 30 days locked in a cell 24/7....... then let them write a letter to ask their country to take them back.

Pres Trump said he would solve that problem while he was campaigning......I'm sure he is coming up with a solution soon.....been a bit busy fighting off Russian collusion.
    True North Strong and Free

Part of the problem is they are negotiating the return of these people and why we don't want them. The proper way is put them on a commerical or private flight and just leave them there and its done.

So how many of the Dirty Thirty are sucking off the USA tit, want our money but not their thugs back?
    No refugees taken back, no Foreign Aid.
    SS
    “Then the creatures of the high air answered to the battle, .., and the woods trembled and the wind sobbed telling them, the earth shook,; the witches of the valley, and the wolves of the forests, howled from every quarter and on every side of the armies, urging them against one another.”
    ― Lady Gregory, Gods and Fighting Men: The Story of the Tuatha De Danaan and the Fianna of Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Shacknasty Shagrat View Post
    So how many of the Dirty Thirty are sucking off the USA tit, want our money but not their thugs back?
    SS
    Force their countrymen on them, and no foreign aid anyway. It merely exacerbates the disease.
    Asato Ma Sad Gama - leave illusion, come to the truth
    Tamasi Ma Jyotir Gama - leave the darkness, come to the light

You may not be interested in Islam
    But Islam is VERY interested in you

Quote Originally Posted by Laurane View Post
    There is a lot of room at Guantanamo right now - lots of unoccupied cells. Let them sit there in the heat without air conditioning, with fried bologna sandwiches for 30 days locked in a cell 24/7....... then let them write a letter to ask their country to take them back.

Pres Trump said he would solve that problem while he was campaigning......I'm sure he is coming up with a solution soon.....been a bit busy fighting off Russian collusion.
    Why fry the bologna ? Why not just give them bread and water ?

Because bologna is anathema to any Muslim prisoners......so they would just end up with bread and water.....or they would have to eat pork???
    True North Strong and Free

Quote Originally Posted by Shacknasty Shagrat View Post
    SS
    this was my first thot. and not just delay of aid $$..

for every day they refuse, withhold/deduct $$ (gone forever)

and stop US tourists from going there till they 'heel'

Because bologna is anathema to any Muslim prisoners......so they would just end up with bread and water.....or they would have to eat pork???
    If an Imam declares Jihad then Muslim can eat pork, drink alcohol, eat during daylight hours during Ramadam etc etc,
    Si vis pacem para bellum.

Those countries are probably dumping their crime on us and don't want them back. Send them anyway and cut visas to any country that would do such as that.

No stopping visas, no fried bologna, just a parachute (maybe), fly over the home country and kick their a** out. If they land without breaking their neck, good on them. Otherwise, who cares, their not in the U.S. anymore.

South Louisiana near New Orleans by the Mississippi River
    There is already a law on the books which allows the U.S. to hold visas from a country that is not taking back its criminals, but according to Cuellar, the U.S. is not enforcing it.
    Those pesky, old laws. Why bother?

But now that we're on the subject of not bothering about laws, I guess we don't have to worry about any laws that prevents us from opening an airplane door and kick those parachuted deportees right out that door right?

When one law is ignored doesn't that open the door for others to be ignored? That's the slippery slope we've all heard about, but it seems TPTB don't understand that anymore.

Their thought process: Laws, what laws, we don't have to abide by no laws, those are for the little people and don't apply to what we do.

I just hope they have a little bit of time think about what they've done to this country when the shooting starts...

Quote Originally Posted by 4RIVERS View Post
    No stopping visas, no fried bologna, just a parachute (maybe), fly over the home country and kick their a** out. If they land without breaking their neck, good on them. Otherwise, who cares, their not in the U.S. anymore.
    Well, I'm with you on the "fly over and kick their a** out". Well, except for the parachute thingy. Why waste the parachute?

Southside

Oh, that's right, I forgot !
    Just hope they don't give bacon (I love bacon).
    How about still using bread and water but fry the bread in bacon grease ?

Quote Originally Posted by Publius View Post
    Part of the problem is they are negotiating the return of these people and why we don't want them. The proper way is put them on a commercial or private flight and just leave them there and its done.

Seriously folks our government does get on the phone and do these things which I find stupid, like "heres your sign". Don't tell them your returning their damaged goods/bad people, just do it and they may not even know it happened.

There is already a law on the books which allows the U.S. to hold visas from a country that is not taking back its criminals, but according to Cuellar, the U.S. is not enforcing it.

I wonder if any of the countries from Trump's EO are among those refusing to take deportees back? If so, this law could be used to stop immigrants from his country "list", without using EO's and encouraging lawsuits/judgements from leftist assholes.
    The word RACIST, and the ability to debate race-related issues rationally, are the kryptonite of white common sense.

After the first one, the rest are free.

Palletize them and air drop them. Operation Dumbo Drop anyone?
    All love is unrequited-Cmdr. Susan Ivanova //Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this - they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people... better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave. - Capt. Mal remember boys and girls ATFTRAF

The easy solutions are two:

1. With a very limited exception for humanitarian purposes (conjoined twins that need separation etc) stop all visas from these countries until an agreement is signed; call their diplomats in and read them the riot act. Again there might be a few "real" refugee VISA's granted for people fleeing places like North Korea if they are on this list but by and large - take a stand and stick to it.

2. I wouldn't go with GITMO, because in my opinion that was a horrible, historical mistake (for reasons too vast to go into here) but set up a holding camp/after prison for those who are CONVICTED of crimes, especially felonies unless or until their countries take them back - I have no problem with this.

Yep it is expensive but cheaper than letting people free to commit crimes and live illegally (also a crime) and it doesn't put the US on the "level" of South American dictators throwing living people out of airplanes.

There can even be a policy that anyone who wants to go back to their home country will be assisted in doing so; conditions for most people can be less harsh than actual prison (and more comfortable for those who express a willingness to leave either home or any country that will take them) but bottom line is, they are stuck there and simply not being allowed to freely associate with the public in a nation whose laws they have been convicted of breaking.

Those who have committed violent felonies against Americans; well they may finish their official jail sentence by if their home country refuses to take them back even under pressure then they can stay in these holding zones for life and/or a third country can volunteer to take them.

But I suspect that most of these countries if you make them "pay" by refusing almost all VISA for travel, medical care that isn't humanitarian, education etc; they are going to come around fairly quickly and those that don't are probably heck holes that have few visitors anyway except the elites who can take their Big Wigs to hospitals or shopping centers elsewhere.

I do wonder if they have published a list yet of just which countries are refusing to cooperate?...
    expatriate Californian living in rural Ireland with husband, dogs, horses. garden and many, many cats

Last Spring there were 140+ Great Whites cruiising along off the Cape Cod Coast. Swimming lessons ?
    "Everything will be alright in the end. If it's not alright, then it isn't the end."

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Paine View Post
    Palletize them and air drop them. Operation Dumbo Drop anyone?
    Yeah. That would save some parachutes. Probably wouldn't be comfortable for the guys on the bottom layer, but hey, their victims weren't comfortable either.
    “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

I like this ^^^^^^
    Plus, don't feed the POW's until all US poor are fed.

Stick them in a boat 12 miles off the coast of their country of origin (international waters), and give them a crackerjack box with a compass in it. Then tell them they can paddle anywhere but the US.
    Gammas stand apart, staking out and defending their space, finding their own mate, showing no interest in dominating the Betas.

Essentially, they avoid all but necessary, cautious interaction with Alphas and Betas.