Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

BRKG Michael savage assaulted
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ElevenO View Post
    It's coming. Sooner or later, it's coming. .
    I find it disturbing when my personal convictions ring out loud in agreement on a point of this nature. Yet, you are absolutely correct. Disturbing and eye opening? Hell YES.

One of these days. One of these days.
    "Talking is easy and everyone is wise after the event."

Ernest Joyce

I have talked with Michael Savage more than once and have read some of his books.

He is anything but an asshole.

He is accurate in the statements he makes and if contested and logically proven to be in error he readily admits to his mistake and corrects himself.

The fact that he is 74 years old is totally irrelevant.

The fact that he is 5' 4" tall is totally irrelevant.

As someone previously said...

assault is assault regardless of age and size of individuals involved.

Based on the information in the article the actions of the cop indicate he was sympathetic with the actions of the assailant.

This is totally unacceptable.

I did not notice the name of the assailant in the article.

Why would that information not be in the article?

I like Michael Savage. Michael took the neocon knee-pad's out of talk radio. He is not one to suffer fools, puppets, or puppeteers. Yes, he can come off cocky with his fast comebacks and silver tongue style; perhaps a bit too fast and threatening for the inside the square box beltway types.

I don't care who he is. If I was dining there and saw some idiot cold-cock a 74 year old; that's an open invitation to open hand b!+ch slap the perp until he steps into a straight right hand.

Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post
    I have talked with Michael Savage more than once and have read some of his books.

He is anything but an asshole.

He is accurate in the statements he makes and if contested and logically proven to be in error he readily admits to his mistake and corrects himself.

The fact that he is 74 years old is totally irrelevant.

The fact that he is 5' 4" tall is totally irrelevant.

As someone previously said...

Based on the information in the article actions of the cop indicate he was sympathetic with the actions of the assailant.

This is totally unacceptable.

San Francisco Politics. Right?

Just because we're on a Conservative website (Thank you , Dennis!), doesn't mean that there aren't Liberal Trolls on here (like Sunny). I agree with Dennis, the perp would have been shot if he attacked me. On the other hand, Mr Savage needs to face reality and move out of the Peoples Republic of California. The first hint was he was attacked while minding his own business. The second hint was the authorities not arresting the assailant. The rule of law simply doesn't apply to Conservatives in California. It's a Marxist Progressive dictatorship under Governor Moonbeam.

Actually that is not the case, at least in all jurisdictions. There is a legal concept known as "disparity of force" that is codified in some places that offers a justification for use of force in self defense that might otherwise be legally unacceptable.

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/disparity-of-force/
    Disparity of Force
    By K.L. Jamison, ESQ // 01/06/2012
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Injury to the Elderly. In Texas, the offense is committed when an individual causes serious bodily injury or bodily injury to a person who is 65 years or older. If the conduct was done either intentionally or knowingly with the result causing bodily injury, it is a third Degree Felony.

Quote Originally Posted by sunny225 View Post
    I don't hate savage. But I've listened to him enough to know he is a pompous know it all a-hole.
    I don't think this incident had anything to do with how he likes Trump or not. But, yes, he had it coming.
    Smart man that Dr. Savage! He knows the score! Listen to the first 50 seconds of this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE_ziPw129c

Quote Originally Posted by sunny225 View Post
    I don't hate savage. But I've listened to him enough to know he is a pompous know it all a-hole.
    I don't think this incident had anything to do with how he likes Trump or not. But, yes, he had it coming.
    Obviously "sunny225" doesn't refer to your disposition. I hope that the law of reciprocity doesn't bite you in the behind...

Quote Originally Posted by Gitche Gumee Kid View Post
    While he calls himself a conservative nationalist, his critics say he fosters extremism. The BBC identified his views on immigration, Islam, rape and autism as causing serious offense.
    Yes, that pesky "extremism." AKA common sense, logical thinking. It wasn't too long ago that Savage's views were shared by the majority in the country. How far we have fallen.
    I will live until I die and then I will live forever!
    http://needgoodnews.com

Quote Originally Posted by evenso View Post
    Yes, that pesky "extremism." AKA common sense, logical thinking. It wasn't too long ago that Savage's views were shared by the majority in the country. How far we have fallen.
    evenso, I doubt the gummykid would have posted this if he ever listened to Michael Savage speak of his handicap bed-ridden brother of his youth. Obviously the BBC have there SWT long wire a couple meters short of an antenna. Savage has long been on BBC's newscaster ban due to 'influences' beyond their control.

Where the hell do folks think Political Correctness originated from anyway.

A spot of tea with your disinformation?

Another International Fake News Organ.
    Last edited by L.A.B.; 03-16-2017 at 11:27 AM.

I'm surprised there weren't charges. Doesn't matter if you like Savage, or hate him - assault is assault.

He is abrasive, and doesn't give a care what he says or who he skewers. Most of the time he is too over the top for me with his schtick, but I do respect him as a thinking conservative and as an intelligent voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post

Actually that is not the case, at least in all jurisdictions. There is a legal concept known as "disparity of force" that is codified in some places that offers a justification for use of force in self defense that might otherwise be legally unacceptable.

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/disparity-of-force/
    Disparity of Force
    By K.L. Jamison, ESQ // 01/06/2012
    re bold: Savage was assaulted... self defense on his part... I stand pat.

BTW: Savage was probably (not with certainty) the smaller of the two and the oldest of the two. Details matter.

Quote Originally Posted by WalknTrot View Post
    I'm surprised there weren't charges. Doesn't matter if you like Savage, or hate him - assault is assault.

He is abrasive, and doesn't give a care what he says or who he skewers. Most of the time he is too over the top for me with his schtick, but I do respect him as a thinking conservative and as an intelligent voice.
    He speaks in a condescending manner as part of his "schtick."

Similar to Hillary's use of the endearing term "deplorables'"

so what who cares.
    JUST A FEW OF MY SIMPLE THOUGHTS
    LAY LOW WAIT LIKE A WOLF IN THE WILD UNTIL THE TIME IS RIGHT
    Never Pick A Fight With An Old Man He Will Just Shoot You He Can't Afford To Get Hurt

While I think we should consider taking his man card for a probationary period for eating out with a toy poodle, I absolutely believe the man that assaulted him should have been charged.

In fact, it's quite infuriating that the state of CA allows assault and battery of selected groups by other protected groups to continue unabated.

I notice that when the rabid left riots in Berkley unabated officialdom stands back and watches with glee.

But when some deplorables fight back like they did at the Trump rally in Berkley, well, then arrests are made.

Officialdom let's the left speak the language of violence without consequence.

When the right tries to defend themselves the left gets protected.

In Berkley by arresting those who would presume to defend themselves, and in Savage's case by refusing to charge someone with assault and battery that deserved it.

The blame in all cases, since the election process to Savage getting a beat down is the same - officialdom in CA protects the left and victimizes the right.

It's institutional.

And disgusting.

0's just us dept would've brought federal civil rights suits if they didn't like how officialdom treated their pet protected classes.

I think Trump's DoJ should do the same.

The civil rights of the right are under attack by officialdom itself.
    pragmatic. eclectic. realistic. vivere paratus: fortune favors the prepared

the BIBLE: Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth! read it yourself. live it. love it.

it is what it is.........but it will become what you make of it

Quote Originally Posted by L.A.B. View Post
    evenso, I doubt the gummykid would have posted this if he ever listened to Michael Savage speak of his handicap bed-ridden brother of his youth. Obviously the BBC have there SWT long wire a couple meters short of an antenna. Savage has long been on BBC's newscaster ban due to 'influences' beyond their control.

Where the hell do folks think Political Correctness originated from anyway.

A spot of tea with your disinformation?

Another International Fake News Organ.
    L.A.B.,
    I do listen to MS. He's a bit harsh,but spot on.The article I posted was to relate where he stands with the authorities in Gr Britain.
    And Gitche Gumee name relates to Lake Superior which is clear ,pure and far from gummy.

GGK
    "You want your bubbles in your champagne glass , not in your portfolio. "
    THE DAILY PFENING

Which is why, in the end, the guns will come out and vigilantism will return.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post

Which is why, in the end, the guns will come out and vigilantism will return.
    I saw on another thread where some "brilliant" person asked:

Have you hugged your vigilante today?

Savage is talking about the incident in depth on today's show....Question being posed regarding "the law" in Marin County...What do you have to do to get arrested in that county?

consider taking his man card for a probationary period for eating out with a toy poodle

Should at least be a STANDARD poodle.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto

consider taking his man card for a probationary period for eating out with a toy poodle

Should at least be a STANDARD poodle.
    Guys, poodles are no pushovers. Just because they were adopted as a fashion statement they were bred as a hunting retriever and was classified by the US Army in WW2 as being a qualified working/"war dog" breed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gitche Gumee Kid View Post
    L.A.B.,
    I do listen to MS. He's a bit harsh,but spot on.The article I posted was to relate where he stands with the authorities in Gr Britain.
    And Gitche Gumee name relates to Lake Superior which is clear ,pure and far from gummy.

GGK
    Gitche Gumee, Michael & Great Britain locked horns over something I have long since forgotten. There are a number of talk show host across the nation and MS is one of the few I use to enjoy. It's not that I stopped listening, just became tasked off the schedule he held with AM 760 out of San Diego area in the past.

And here I pictured you with a jar of gummy-bears on your own fishing boat. Clearly (like the waters of Lake Superior) I was all wet LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Housecarl View Post
    Savage is talking about the incident in depth on today's show....Question being posed regarding "the law" in Marin County...What do you have to do to get arrested in that county?
    Be a conservative.

Itchy Gummy Kid?

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Be a conservative.
    That seems to be the consensus opinion....

poodles are no pushovers

STANDARD poodles - the FULL SIZE ones. Not toy poodles..........

I would like the name of the attacker released. I think they are erasing his Facebook posts and all social media contacts.

It is a felony to attack the elderly in most places and I think there maybe federal law against that particular crime. Remember he attacked Dr. Savage, kicked his dog and punched an unknown person in the face that tried to stop him. In California dog kicking could be the most serious of offenses. He also filed a report that Dr. Savage attacked him with his take home bag of Italian food in one hand and his poodle in the other. False statements to an officer will get you time. We have a very twisted liberal stooge sent to do a job and I want his name made public.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

Quote Originally Posted by sssarawolf View Post
    I don't care who it is, when is it okay to punch a 74 year man because you don't believe the same as them?

And I'm shocked that some here think that "IS" okay---

the next person the liberals may be assaulting, may be YOU....

so watch out what you wish for....
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubble Head View Post
    I would like the name of the attacker released. I think they are erasing his Facebook posts and all social media contacts.

It is a felony to attack the elderly in most places and I think there maybe federal law against that particular crime. Remember he attacked Dr. Savage, kicked his dog and punched an unknown person in the face that tried to stop him. In California dog kicking could be the most serious of offenses. He also filed a report that Dr. Savage attacked him with his take home bag of Italian food in one hand and his poodle in the other. False statements to an officer will get you time. We have a very twisted liberal stooge sent to do a job and I want his name made public.
    Are you referring to the name of the assailant or the name of the cop?

Both are obviously liberal stooges.

I want the assailants' name. It is my understanding it is being withheld on orders of the local DA. The case is far more reaching than the local DA and their liberal rules.

I say it is being withheld to scrub the assailants' social media and give him as much cover as possible.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

Quote Originally Posted by Bubble Head View Post
    I want the assailants' name. It is my understanding it is being withheld on orders of the local DA. The case is far more reaching than the local DA and their liberal rules.

I say it is being withheld to scrub the assailants' social media and give him as much cover as possible.

I agree.

I noticed "somebody" questioned that in post #42:

Something stinks.

It should be clarifying to all and sundry that if you want to speak your mind without physical assault, you will have to come out from among them.

Commiefornia IS NOT the place to be for a conservative commentator and Savage should be smart enough to catch on to that now.

Simon & Garfunkel: 'The Sound of Silence'

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4fWyzwo1xg0

The anti-'Sound of Silence' Thumping in our consciousness like the over burden blades of a CH-47

Michael Savage on SEAL's of Team 6

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NNnr5T7knvU

We cannot "come out from them" as they are under the wire Sir!

Michael Savage on the Red Tide Turning (My Words)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WnUfwEr1PF4

Listening to the last Savage excerpt. Savage is extremely wise and intelligent (not synonymous). I hope he's okay now. ETA: Finished listening. One of the pleasures of listening to Savage is his use of the English language. He finishes up with China's one child policy, resulting in 10 million extra men, and that at no time in history has there been huge excess of men without a war.
    Asato Ma Sad Gama - leave illusion, come to the truth
    Tamasi Ma Jyotir Gama - leave the darkness, come to the light

You may not be interested in Islam
    But Islam is VERY interested in you

Savage knows his stuff. I love listening to him , but wish he came on earlier than 9pm. I miss a lot because of gettzing up so early for work.
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding,
    acknowledge Him in all your ways and He will direct your path.

China scrapped the one child policy in 2015.

Yes, but they still have a vast number of extra men from the time (at least a couple of decades IIRC) of girl baby infanticide.
    Asato Ma Sad Gama - leave illusion, come to the truth
    Tamasi Ma Jyotir Gama - leave the darkness, come to the light

You may not be interested in Islam
    But Islam is VERY interested in you

They own the compound, it's not possible to defend oneself.

Dying in place is about the only option in staying there.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadowlark View Post
    Why all the hate for savage?
    He was turned off on my radio when he went full retard about Zimmerman being guilty while the trial was going on. I listened to the entire trial by live stream while at work. If he isn't smart enough to gather the real facts about that simple issue, he isn't capable of taking on the larger ones.

They own the compound, it's not possible to defend oneself.

Dying in place is about the only option in staying there.
    In the mid-80's I work at a Japanese company that employed quite a diverse group of Americans. One such group was the newly immigrated South Vietnamese. I would ask questions of the two young men as to how their families (parents) dealt with the crumbling SV government in the face of the NVA's advancing.

"Our parents could hear the bombs echos getting closer over a series of months, this was incentive to liquidate all family business to PM's and (dollars)? and relinquish all other property."

How did you get out of country, (come to U.S.)?

"My father had a Midas touch in diplomacy and contacts." One young man confided.

I often thought of those conversations over 30 years ago. Today my thinking is what portion of CONUS isn't already infected with Swamp Monsters and Red Herrings. Sometimes a know quantity just make calculations that much easier. Still too early to jump the gun.

My (((timing))) is not of this world. Those foot prints in the sand are not mine either.
    Last edited by L.A.B.; 03-20-2017 at 11:54 PM.