Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

BRKG Michael savage assaulted
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Michael savage assaulted

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-attacked.html

story to follow GGK

MailOnline US - news, sport, celebrity, science and health stories

DailyMail
    Wednesday, Mar 15th 2017 4PM 86°F 7PM 82°F 5-Day Forecast
    Pro-Trump radio host Michael Savage claims he was assaulted while having dinner with his toy poodle Teddy

Savage, 74, says he was having dinner in Tiburon, California, with his 12-year-old pooch when a man began taunting him by saying, 'weener, weener'
    Heckler was apparently referring to Savage's legal name, Michael Alan Weiner
    Man then allegedly knocked Savage to the ground and punched another diner who tried to intervene
    Both men had placed each other under citizen's arrest, but police let them go
    Last month, Savage had an hour-long meeting over dessert with Trump, which concluded with president declaring, ‘I wouldn’t be president without this man'

By Snejana Farberov For Dailymail.com

Published: 17:01 EDT, 15 March 2017 | Updated: 17:32 EDT, 15 March 2017

View comments

A conservative radio host whom President Donald Trump has credited with being instrumental to his upset victory claims he was assaulted outside a California restaurant Tuesday night.

Michael Savage, the 74-year-old host of the nationally syndicated talk radio show Savage Nation, was dining solo at Servino Ristorante in Tiburon, with his toy poodle, Teddy, keeping him company, when another patron allegedly began taunting him by saying, 'weener, weener.'

The heckler was apparently referring to Savage's legal name, Michael Alan Weiner.
    Michael Savage is posing with his dog and Donald Trump
    +6
    Savage, 74, claims he was assaulted at a California restaurant Tuesday night
    +6

'Godfather of Trumpmania': Radio talk show host Michael Savage, who is known as a staunch support of Donald Trump (pictured together, left), claims he was assaulted at a California restaurant Tuesday night
    Dinnertime fracas: Savage and his poodle were at Servino Ristorante when he said another patron began taunting him by saying, 'weener, weener,' referring to his legal name
    +6

Dinnertime fracas: Savage and his poodle were at Servino Ristorante when he said another patron began taunting him by saying, 'weener, weener,' referring to his legal name

As Savage was heading out the door, the verbal abuse allegedly turned physical when the jeerer knocked the septuagenarian to the ground, according to the talk show host's attorney, Daniel Horowitz.

When another diner tried to step in between the brawlers, he was punched in the face, Horowitz told the Mercury News.

Savage's beloved 12-year-old pooch also got shoved after getting caught in the middle of the scuffle.

The disturbance at the Italian restaurant at a shopping center on Main Street has been confirmed by the Tiburon Police Department.

When police officers arrived at the scene at around 8.25pm Tuesday, they found that Savage and his attacker had each placed the other under citizen's arrest.
    RELATED ARTICLES

Previous
    Next

Trump to visit Andrew Jackson's tomb ahead of Nashville...
    Trump fires back at the intelligence chiefs who say they...

Share this article
    The 74-year-old radio personality was allegedly knocked to the ground
    +6
    His 12-year-old dog was shoved in the melee
    +6

The 74-year-old radio personality was allegedly knocked to the ground and his 12-year-old dog was shoved in the melee. Another diner who tried to intervene was punched

Both men accused one another of starting the scrap. After listening to Savage and the other man, officers let both go.

A report of the incident will be sent to the District Attorney’s Office, which will determine whether or not to file charges in the case.

Horowitz, Savage's high-powered lawyer, said the popular right-wing radio presenter called him from the restaurant, sounding furious.

'He said, "This guy can't get away with that,"' the lawyer told the paper.

Savage, whose program draws up to 10million listeners per week, claimed that his unnamed assailant knew who he was and had some type of 'beef' with him.

Savage is known as a staunch ally of President Trump, earning him the nickname ‘Godfather of Trumpmania.’
    Love-fest: Last month, Savage had an hour-long meeting over dessert with Trump at his Mar-a-Lago estate, which concluded with the president declaring, ¿I wouldn¿t be president without this man.¿ The photo above was taken on that occasion
    +6

Love-fest: Last month, Savage had an hour-long meeting over dessert with Trump at his Mar-a-Lago estate, which concluded with the president declaring, ‘I wouldn’t be president without this man.’ The photo above was taken on that occasion

During the bruising presidential campaign, the real estate mogul was a frequent guest on Savage's show, which the host used as a bully pulpit to clobber Hillary Clinton and whip up support for the Republican candidate.

Last month, Savage made headlines when he had an hour-long meeting over dessert with Trump at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida, which concluded with the president putting an arm around his guest and declaring to the room, ‘I wouldn’t be president without this man.’

On the day of the alleged attack in California, Savage’s 31st book titled, ‘Trump’s War: His Battle for America,’ went on sale.
    "You want your bubbles in your champagne glass , not in your portfolio. "
    THE DAILY PFENING

A conservative radio host whom President Donald Trump has credited with being instrumental to his upset victory claims he was assaulted outside a California restaurant Tuesday night.

Michael Savage, the 74-year-old host of the nationally syndicated talk radio show Savage Nation, was dining solo at Servino Ristorante in Tiburon, with his toy poodle, Teddy, keeping him company, when another patron allegedly began taunting him by saying, 'weener, weener.'

The heckler was apparently referring to Savage's legal name, Michael Alan Weiner.

Michael Savage is posing with his dog and Donald Trump

+6

Savage, 74, claims he was assaulted at a California restaurant Tuesday night

+6

'Godfather of Trumpmania': Radio talk show host Michael Savage, who is known as a staunch support of Donald Trump (pictured together, left), claims he was assaulted at a California restaurant Tuesday night

+6

As Savage was heading out the door, the verbal abuse allegedly turned physical when the jeerer knocked the septuagenarian to the ground, according to the talk show host's attorney, Daniel Horowitz.

When another diner tried to step in between the brawlers, he was punched in the face, Horowitz told the Mercury News.

Savage's beloved 12-year-old pooch also got shoved after getting caught in the middle of the scuffle.

The disturbance at the Italian restaurant at a shopping center on Main Street has been confirmed by the Tiburon Police Department.

When police officers arrived at the scene at around 8.25pm Tuesday, they found that Savage and his attacker had each placed the other under citizen's arrest.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4bR0TalEI
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Both men accused one another of starting the scrap. After listening to Savage and the other man, officers let both go.

A report of the incident will be sent to the District Attorney’s Office, which will determine whether or not to file charges in the case.

Horowitz, Savage's high-powered lawyer, said the popular right-wing radio presenter called him from the restaurant, sounding furious.

'He said, "This guy can't get away with that,"' the lawyer told the paper.

Savage, whose program draws up to 10million listeners per week, claimed that his unnamed assailant knew who he was and had some type of 'beef' with him.

Savage is known as a staunch ally of President Trump, earning him the nickname ‘Godfather of Trumpmania.’

Love-fest: Last month, Savage had an hour-long meeting over dessert with Trump at his Mar-a-Lago estate, which concluded with the president declaring, ‘I wouldn’t be president without this man.’ The photo above was taken on that occasion

+6

During the bruising presidential campaign, the real estate mogul was a frequent guest on Savage's show, which the host used as a bully pulpit to clobber Hillary Clinton and whip up support for the Republican candidate.

Last month, Savage made headlines when he had an hour-long meeting over dessert with Trump at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida, which concluded with the president putting an arm around his guest and declaring to the room, ‘I wouldn’t be president without this man.’

On the day of the alleged attack in California, Savage’s 31st book titled, ‘Trump’s War: His Battle for America,’ went on sale.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4bR0eY1fj
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Official TB2K Comedy Relief ; I resemble that remark! ; Aloha Snackbar; Nuke a Gay Whale For Christ and other Political Incorrectness
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.
    I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it. FRA

with the things he says, I'm amazed it hasn't happened already numerous times!
    “What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” — Author Tom Clancy

I am glad WMAL radio in DC dropped Michael Savage-he is even more annoying and more of a pompous a** than Rush Limbaugh is. And that's saying something.

I like the fact he's pro Trump and I am sorry the dog got pushed around. But I'd say Mr. Savage had it coming to him.

Why all the hate for savage?
    Official TB2K Comedy Relief ; I resemble that remark! ; Aloha Snackbar; Nuke a Gay Whale For Christ and other Political Incorrectness
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadowlark View Post
    Why all the hate for savage?
    I don't hate savage. But I've listened to him enough to know he is a pompous know it all a-hole.
    I don't think this incident had anything to do with how he likes Trump or not. But, yes, he had it coming.
    “What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” — Author Tom Clancy

Punch a Nazi goes upscale?
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    Punch a Nazi goes upscale?
    Punch a Nazi? Really? I think it was the Nazi doing the punching, don't you? When's the last time one of the propagandists on the left got attacked? They spew far more garbage than Savage and are feted for it not attacked...
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in.

("Anthem" by Leonard Cohen)

snip from Breitbart.

TBS-Owned ‘Super Deluxe’ Game ‘Punch-a-Nazi’ Makes Players Beat MILO to a Pulp

TBS-owned media company Super Deluxe has created a game called Punch-A-Nazi featuring a digital avatar of Breitbart Senior editor MILO and promoted the game with a livestream on Facebook showing him punched in the face repeatedly....

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/0...ilo-to-a-pulp/
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Quote Originally Posted by sunny225 View Post
    I don't hate savage. But I've listened to him enough to know he is a pompous know it all a-hole.
    I don't think this incident had anything to do with how he likes Trump or not. But, yes, he had it coming.
    He holds master's degrees from the University of Hawaii in medical botany and medical anthropology, and a Ph.D. from the University of California, Berkeley in nutritional ethnomedicine. I guess that means he can be a little arrogant, as in 5 feet 4 inches. Still I don't like the idea of someone knocking a 74 year old 5'4" man to the floor while enjoying his lunch with his doggie. Does that seem right to anyone?

I don't care who it is, when is it okay to punch a 74 year man because you don't believe the same as them?
    Last edited by sssarawolf; 03-16-2017 at 05:09 PM.

Lucky it wasn't me in that situation. The aggressor would have been instantly shot.

This infuriates me as well as scares me for him!! I love love his show, his dedication , his fire brand approach . Listen to him almost every night!! Just last night he said something to the effect of he was going to do something really important very soon .... he HAS been on the warpath against liberal slime as well as DC, , I'm very afraid for his safety!
    Yes, he's loud and a firebrand but he's old school and does NOT give any quarter... I just had a bad feeling after listening to some of his show last night, I truly did. (Fell asleep because I get up at 4:45 for work).... I'm telling ya, he NEEDS personal bodyguards or something after this!!
    Wow...
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding,
    acknowledge Him in all your ways and He will direct your path.

One of my favorites is his complaints of little old ladies who cannot see over the dashboard driving their cadillacs. They aim their cars through astral navigation.

Excuse me? Nobody has the right to just come up to someone out of the blue and assault them in public. Yes, that even includes if you disagree with what they say or how they say it. "he had it coming because I don't like his radio show" is not an excuse and I hope Michael's lawyer wipes the floor with that punk. That's degenerate thug behavior and not anything to be proud of.

Quote Originally Posted by Starrkopf View Post
    Excuse me? Nobody has the right to just come up to someone out of the blue and assault them in public. Yes, that even includes if you disagree with what they say or how they say it. "he had it coming because I don't like his radio show" is not an excuse and I hope Michael's lawyer wipes the floor with that punk. That's degenerate thug behavior and not anything to be proud of.
    Thank you! The above comment moment about him deserving to be assaulted made me too angry to respond to it. But you did... thanks for that.
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding,
    acknowledge Him in all your ways and He will direct your path.

I think it has and has been covered up, re labeled, rabbit holed.
    Republicans, Christians, Jews and any other conservatives are under attack by the Liberals and their apologists.
    This seems be on the same day as the attack on Mr. Stone.
    We need a DOJ investigation of these attacks.
    SS
    “Then the creatures of the high air answered to the battle, .., and the woods trembled and the wind sobbed telling them, the earth shook,; the witches of the valley, and the wolves of the forests, howled from every quarter and on every side of the armies, urging them against one another.”
    ― Lady Gregory, Gods and Fighting Men: The Story of the Tuatha De Danaan and the Fianna of Ireland

Then so do you.

Quote Originally Posted by Starrkopf View Post

Evidently it is for sunny225

For the conservatives out there that do not follow Dr. Savage he lashed out about John McCain being a traitor to the Republican party and told a story I had to research about the great war hero. McCain served on the Aircraft Carrier Forestall during Viet Nam and while in his jet cockpit prior to launch he armed his munitions and fired a missile that struck another jet, which exploded all of that jet's munitions almost sinking the ship. Over 100 sailors were killed saving the ship and the good Senator was allowed to keep flying. I am pretty sure his father being an Admiral had something to do with it. When I was in the military I think the object was to kill your enemy not your shipmates. All of this was on his show Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Lucky it wasn't me in that situation. The aggressor would have been instantly shot.
    Concur, 100%, Dennis... A**hole would have been dead before the remainder of his skull bounced off the deck... NEVER hassle an old geezer- we don't have the time, energy, or patience to grapple and fight. We'll just kill you... That guy is lucky Savage doesn't go armed... Perhaps he'll get some personal security that will be armed, or capable of ripping someone's arm off, and beating them to death with it... *sigh* Oh, to be young again...

GBY&Y'

Maranatha

OldARcher
    "Confess with your mouth, that 'Jesus is Lord,' believing in your heart that God raised Him from the Dead, and you will be saved, for with the heart, man believes and is justified, and with his profession of faith, he is saved." Romans 10:9-10.
    I can either read God's Word to you, or read it over you. Your choice. Either way, you will meet Jesus Christ. Condition "0," Code Red to Black- ALWAYS.
    Trump Supporter and Proud Founding Member of The Nowski Brigade- To the Hilt!!!

Now it is a numbers game.
    Not necessarily you, but someone or others. Very, very soon, this will devolve into mass violence.
    This is Terrorism, supported by Liberals and defended by Democrats.
    The violence, hatred, and division fomented by the Liberals and their media stooges is coming to a head.
    SS
    “Then the creatures of the high air answered to the battle, .., and the woods trembled and the wind sobbed telling them, the earth shook,; the witches of the valley, and the wolves of the forests, howled from every quarter and on every side of the armies, urging them against one another.”
    ― Lady Gregory, Gods and Fighting Men: The Story of the Tuatha De Danaan and the Fianna of Ireland

Really?

What has he said that is so offensive to you?
    A 1965 To The Present Dime Is Worth $.10 Today.
    A 1964 To The Present Dollar Bill Is Worth $1.00 Today.
    A 1964 Or Earlier Silver Dime Is Worth Over $1.25 Today.

A lie told often enough becomes the truth - Lenin

Time to get another dog, maybe a pitbull?

Savage is annoying to listen to, but his perspective is good on many things.

He pretty much dogs all the other talkers tho.

Deplorable

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas321 View Post
    Time to get another dog, maybe a pitbull?
    What was he walking? A poodle?
    "America is at that awkward stage, to late to work within the system, but to early to shoot the bastards"-- Claire Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Hognutz View Post
    What was he walking? A poodle?
    Yes

Deplorable

Quote Originally Posted by Meadowlark View Post
    He holds master's degrees from the University of Hawaii in medical botany and medical anthropology, and a Ph.D. from the University of California, Berkeley in nutritional ethnomedicine. I guess that means he can be a little arrogant, as in 5 feet 4 inches. Still I don't like the idea of someone knocking a 74 year old 5'4" man to the floor while enjoying his lunch with his doggie. Does that seem right to anyone?
    Uh, absolutely NOT !!!

Dt Savage should get the hell out of that state. Technology being what it is, he could do his show anywhere. Load up his dog, and leave. Go somewhere that has far fewer nuts. Also, move to a place where he can get a CCL, and be armed for self defense. It sure sounded like the jerk started the confrontation.

Quote Originally Posted by Shacknasty Shagrat View Post
    Not necessarily you, but someone or others. Very, very soon, this will devolve into mass violence.
    The violence, hatred, and division fomented by the Liberals and their media stooges is coming to a head.
    SS
    Not everyone is acquainted with this item concerning MS:

http://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/banned-from-britain/6/

In 2009, Britain announced that conservative radio talk show host Michael Savage (born Michael Weiner) was on a list of 16 people banned from the U.K. because of concerns that their views could provoke violence. Then-British Home Secretary Jacqui Smith was quoted as saying it was "important that people understand the sorts of values and sorts of standards that we have here, the fact that it's a privilege to come and the sort of things that mean you won't be welcome in this country." The ban was reaffirmed in 2011 despite lawyers' attempt to have it lifted.

Savage, who hosted the nationally syndicated talk show "The Savage Nation" is seen here in Tiburon, Calif. on Dec. 3, 2007. While he calls himself a conservative nationalist, his critics say he fosters extremism. The BBC identified his views on immigration, Islam, rape and autism as causing serious offense.

Plus this--------http://www.wnd.com/2016/10/hillary-email-dont-help-savage-with-ban-from-u-k/

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2016/10/Hillary-screenshot.jpg
    Democratic Party presidential nominee Hillary Clinton

Democratic Party presidential nominee Hillary Clinton

WASHINGTON – Then-U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton determined not to lift a finger to persuade the United Kingdom to lift its ban on travel by talk-show kingpin and bestselling author Michael Savage in an email to her chief legal counsel Cheryl Mills posted by WikiLeaks.

In addition, in a followup email, Mills explains the kind of ban imposed by the U.K. on Savage could happen in the United States under current law.

The June 5, 2009, email with a subject line of “Savage holding pattern and next steps,” is from Clinton herself from her private email account – hrod17@clintonemail.com – to Mills at her official State Department email address – millsscd@state.gov.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/10/hillary-e...ZU3cAHA0pzL.99
    "You want your bubbles in your champagne glass , not in your portfolio. "
    THE DAILY PFENING

And they didn't arrest this guy? Last time I heard that was felony assault. So what is the back story?

I love and respect Mr. Savage...he is very wise. And he loves his Teddy...has even written a book about his beloved poodle.

I don't care for the man but assault is assault, and particularly disgusting when the victim is a 74 year old man who's just out having a bite with his dog. I hope they charge the pig who did this to him (it's amazing how just 8 years of a tyrant and his media henchmen have changed this nation).
    Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty. II Cor. 3:17

It is frightening that today in our country people are being attacked simply because they support the president or voted for the president. What happened to free speech? What happened to respecting other's viewpoints?

Recently I received an e-mail saying the hatred rife in this country is going to explode into a major burning civil war this summer. Makes my blood run cold to think how likely that sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Night Breeze View Post
    For the conservatives out there that do not follow Dr. Savage he lashed out about John McCain being a traitor to the Republican party and told a story I had to research about the great war hero. McCain served on the Aircraft Carrier Forestall during Viet Nam and while in his jet cockpit prior to launch he armed his munitions and fired a missile that struck another jet, which exploded all of that jet's munitions almost sinking the ship. Over 100 sailors were killed saving the ship and the good Senator was allowed to keep flying. I am pretty sure his father being an Admiral had something to do with it. When I was in the military I think the object was to kill your enemy not your shipmates. All of this was on his show Monday.
    Being a former military firefighter I have taken a great interest in the Forestall incident. McCain was on the receiving end of the mk-32 zuni rocket fired (from a F-4) from across the deck that struck the plane next to him and ultimately caused the fires and explosions. I have enough of gripes against McCain to write a book, but on that day he was an honorable sailor.

It's coming. Sooner or later, it's coming. One of these days, one of these "antifa" types (or someone who's ideologically like them) is going to tangle with the wrong person and, a few seconds later, they'll be on the ground suffering from several gunshot wounds. When it happens the story will likely go viral overnight.

I didn't know we had so many self righteous democrats on the forum.
    To think it's alright to punch and knock a 74 year old man to the floor, who is minding his own business and eating dinner at a restaurant, is just sad and wrong.
    Calling him an a-hole just because you disagree with him,,,, well you probably got who the real a-hole is backwards.

He thinks moslems and their religion are a danger to this country.
    He thinks allowing liberal snowflakes to change our society to accommodate them and all the other political correctness that liberals advocate is killing our country.
    He thinks the deep state is one of the biggest dangers to our country.
    He supports Trump.

So which of the above are you against??? or is it the fact that you are all and just don't care for his attitude, so you're advocating for someone to punch him out and knock him to the floor.

Also Savage has 10 million people who like him and listen to him all the time, and millions more who buy or have bought his books over the last 40 years.
    How many do you have?

Seriously anyone who advocates punching out a 74 year old man just because you don't care for him is mentally ill or has a serious case of .
    I recommend you try
    Get the large economy size since you're so sensitive.
    "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself." -DH Lawrence
    People are crazy and times are strange
    I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range
    I used to care, but things have changed

SS

I agree.

SS
    You are right, but it seems we have some right here who support that.
    "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself." -DH Lawrence
    People are crazy and times are strange
    I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range
    I used to care, but things have changed

Yeah, so it would seem.

I like to listen to Dr. Savage when I get a chance. He has written several Books that certainly helped President Trump get elected. Yes he is arrogant but you have to realize his sense of humor before judging his arrogance. His political insight is very piercing and direct. If you like President Trump you need to give Dr. Savage his due. If you don't like President Trump you don't try to beat a 74 year old man. Only a Democrap would consider that acceptable.
    He loves his dog Teddy and has written a book about him. I would think his concern during this altercation would be for his pup Teddy. Meantime the PD in the Bay Area will do nothing to help Dr. Savage as they would do nothing to help you if you wore a baseball camp with Trump on it. He needs security and this may be his call to action.
    This is not isolated. The brown shirts are flexing their muscle when the odds are on their side. Remember that when you try to practice free speech. Maybe a secession on the gun range would be good before you try free speech in America.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson