Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

Story Repent, or Repeat
+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 77 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,520 of 3064
    Thank you, I so enjoy each chapter.

Thank you Pac,
    The word Bipartisan usually means some larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. George Carlin

Thank You Mrs Pac.

Thanks Mrs. PAC

Dosadi

XD
    Dosadi

III

My family & clan are my country.

Thank you very much Pac!
    Visit me on Etsy: ModernMaille

Mark spent precious time contemplating what he wanted to say to Ozzy, praying that God would guide him. Ozzy may not like what Mark was going to tell him; but the ideas and words were forming in Mark's mind.

Ozzy seemed like he was laying in wait for Mark and as soon as Mark finished his cereal, he pounced with a barrage of questions.

"Hold up Ozzy, I want to lay some groundwork for your questions in a rational manner. First of all, preparing a person to listen to the plan of salvation is the job of a salesman for God. Only a person that has been saved, knows the joy, the all- consuming ecstasy of giving their life and soul to the Lord."

"Yes, Yes," Ozzy was eager to get on with the program. "Bloody right Mate, g'on."

"Its free for the asking and guarantees your place in heaven forever. But first," Mark was deadly serious, "people have to understand that God wants everyone to be saved. Then second, they have to understand there is only one way into the plan of salvation. Then third, you have to tell them what a sinner they are. If people don't understand the need for salvation, you can't force them into it. They have to come to the realization that they are sinners, despite all the good works and the basic goodness they feel about themselves."

Ozzy had an almost stricken look on his face. "I can't walk up to a man, look at his outside and tell him he his a sinner. Crickey Mate, he'd fight me."

Mark nodded. "People do fight against the plan of salvation, strongly.
    Living a highly moralistic life, does not guarantee you heaven. A good life and good deeds, are something you should want to do to please the Lord once you are saved, but listen Ozzy; some people can be saved and not change their ways."

"Ohh," Ozzy moaned and held his head.

"What you have to do, to be saved, is very carefully spelled out in God's instruction book, the Bible. Ozzy, have you read Romans Chapter 10, verse 9"

"Umm, umm," Ozzy was floundering; unsure of his way.

"Do you have a Bible?"

"Aye mate, I do."

"Please read that chapter, think on it and then come back and we will talk." Mark had his own Bible in hand and when Ozzy went to his side of the cave to rummage through his rucksack, Mark read the chapter softly aloud.

Donny and Andy had been listening with interest. Their excitement grew as they listened to the words. "That's it, that's all I have to do?" Donny whispered. "And then what, do I have to say that over and over, or is once enough?"

"Once is enough, but you have to believe with all your heart and soul that the words are true. Boys we believe in Eternal salvation. Once you accept and are washed in the blood of Jesus, you cannot undo your salvation. You have free will to decide if you will continue a sinful life, or if you will follow the rules that He would have you live by."

"Really, I mean REALLY," Andy half whispered. "Would it be OK if we spent some time today reading our Bibles. I mean, there doesn't look like there will be much to do today.?"

"It would make me very happy, if you would read and keep up with our conversation. Also go to John 3 and John 14:6."

"OK," Donny was carefully repeating the verses Mark had given them, so to remember.

Ozzy was busy over in his corner, the two younger boys were expending energy climbing on the wagon wheel and jumping off; the two older boys climbed on the wagon seat to read and Clora was testing the water that was heating for washing dishes. Mark looked out into the curtain of rain and sighed.

"You said the right thing," Clora affirmed quietly, "it's a process sort of like leading a horse to water. Speaking of which," she said expectantly.

"Now that was sneaky," Mark laughed, "yeah, water and some grain should fix her up. At my best guess, we have a couple more days of rain and then it should begin to taper off."

"That won't hurt my feelings," Clora replied. "I need to bake some bread today and set beans to soaking. I have some dried peaches, would you like a pie?"

Mark gave her a goofy little boy grin, hoping to appeal to his darling wife that was braving unimaginable conditions to provide the group with food.

"I'll take that as a yes," Clora laughed with a twinkle in her eyes.

Thank you Pac, what wonderful word pictures you create.
    The word Bipartisan usually means some larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. George Carlin

Clora replied. "I need to bake some bread today and set beans to soaking. I have some dried peaches, would you like a pie?"

Mark gave her a goofy little boy grin, hoping to appeal to his darling wife that was braving unimaginable conditions to provide the group with food.

"I'll take that as a yes," Clora laughed with a twinkle in her eyes.

Clora understands that food and especially pie will bring satisfaction to both men and boys....

Thanks Pac for the chapter....

Texican....

Thank you Mrs. PAC

D.
    Dosadi

III

THANK YOU,MRS PAC

Mark and Clora talked softly as she kept one eye on the younger boys and worked preparing food for when they journeyed on. Punky and Junior played until Junior was plumb tuckered out. The small child drug himself over to the fire and collapsed with a groan. Clora mixed a warm drink of milk and weak coffee and Junior smiled his thanks, as she handed it to him.

The soup she started with dried vegetables and some of the last of the venison was beginning to bubble over the fire and send good smells through the cool air of the cave. Off to the side of the fire, a pan of dried peaches re-hydrated, and in the open top of the flour sack, Clora added liquid right to the ground flour, stirring gently.

The campfire reflector oven was warming and Clora whisked around the kitchen area. Punky started following her until he got so underfoot that Clora sat him down next to Junior with his own coffee milk.

Mark cared for the horse, checking the animal all over and then the harness. With idle curiosity, he started investigating the cave behind the wagon, half listening to the older boys reading from the Bible and discussing ideas.

The limestone cave had been well used. There were hundreds of names carved randomly, some with dates that went back into the 1930's. Areas had been hacked into a higher ceiling, and water dripped from rivulets that trailed along the broken lines of rock. As the rain continued, the soggy ground refused to absorb more, and water was beginning to run down the cave walls. There was a trough that channeled the accumulated water to the outside, and Mark used a shovel to dress the dug ditch.

In the quiet of the cave, rocks could be heard dropping to the floor further inside the opening. Mark was curious to explore the dark interior, but decided he would wait until the youngest two went down for a nap. Punky did not mind as well as he should, and Mark thought exploring should be done with safety in mind,

With warm soup in their tummys and a morning of jumping exercise, the two youth's barely finished their meal before they were nodding in sleepy slow motion. Clora smiled, tucked them in their bedrolls and had Inky guard the babies.

Mark beckoned with a shush motion to his lips, for the two older boys to finish their soup and join him. Excitement flashed across their faces, and they gladly left their empty bowls for Clora. Ozzy started to speak and Mark stopped him. Ozzy caught on and nodded wisely, causing Andy and Donny to snicker quietly. A look from Mark turned off the amusement, and the teens edged away and toward the gaping dark hole behind Ozzy's camp.

There was a pile of pitch knots that had been burned before, a way to have light as they explored. The knots sputtered as the damp wood tried to burn, the pitch finally liquifying to the point of burning with smoky residue. The four men walked single file down to the area where the cave roof had an immense opening.

Dead trees raised gnarled, grotesque limbs toward the light that normally would have flooded into the interior of the cave. Today, the sullen darkness of rain gave only a slight difference to the degree of black. Looking around, there were many limbs of dead wood littering the cave floor, waiting for campers to haul them out into the cave mouth to burn.

When the cave roof collapsed, it sent tons of dirt crashing to the floor, along with tree seedings, brush roots and grass. There was evidence that many times, trees had been set afire, only to fizzle out later in the dampness.

"This looks like a tree graveyard from a Halloween movie," Andy whispered nervously. "All we need are headstones."

"Don't even think about such a thing," Donny was equally as unsettled as they skirted around the mini mountain of dead trees.

"Coo, spooky as a haunted house," Ozzy tried to act brave because he was an adult.

Mark smiled, thinking about the caves in Washington, and kept a sharp look out for clues, prints and animals.

Now I might have to go back to read about those caves...Been a few years since Washington.

Thank you Mrs. Pac.
    Last edited by ted; 01-09-2019 at 02:45 PM.

Thanks Mrs. PAC

Dosadi
    Dosadi

III

Thanks Pac. ��

Thank You Mrs Pac.

The foursome got as far as the slope that continued back into the cave, where the water level was increasing. Looking back toward the entrance, Mark was estimating in his mind how much the water level could rise before it would complicate their location in the mouth of the cave. A split second later, Clora's shrill danger whistle sounded loud enough to be heard over the drip-drip of the inner cave running water.

At the same time, the sounds of a very potent dog fight could be heard. Punky and Junior were screaming in terror, and other voices could be heard.

Running with all his might through the mud and slippery litter on the cave floor, Mark got to the living area just in time to shoot at the hand that was targeting Inky in the whirling dervish of the dog fight.

A woman's scream added to the noise and confusion, dust billowing as it was stirred by the fighting dogs. Mark was hurrying toward their wagon, his one eye keeping track of the intruders and the other eye on Clora who was braving the unpredictable movements of the fight to toss Junior and then Punky up into the wagon bed.

The dogs tore through the bedding located under the wagon and twisted and bowled one another toward the fire. Clora rushed to save the pan of peaches and the one of beans, the dogs catching the back of her skirt and pushing her forward to fall on her face in the dirt. A fine spray of peaches and beans arced toward the cave wall, and if he had been mad before, now Mark was furious.

Taking careful aim the next time the large German Shepard rolled on top, Mark dispatched the animal with one shot. The woman was still hysterically screaming, holding her bloodied hand. Faces in poncho rain gear appeared out of the obscuring curtain of rain with drawn pistols and it looked like there was going to be a standoff, until Ozzy ordered the newcomers to drop their weapons.

Standing just inside the feeble light of the two campfires, the older boys had rifle barrels pointed at the visitors, and the dripping ponchos very reluctantly put their weapons down.

"I'm gonna kill you and that dog," the woman screamed, "you killed my pet that meant as much to me as my boys here."

Mark pursed his lips, contemplating the situtation. The woman pushed back the plastic head covering with the forearm of her injured hand, leaving a smear of bright red blood on her forehead and hair. Eyes blazed with hatred, and spittle flew from her mouth as she incoherently shrieked venom against the man who had shot her dog.

Mark didn't blink, his countenance never changing, but there was no doubt as to who was in charge. The other three dark shapes rushed to their mother, stopping with falling dominoes effect against the older lady and pushing her forward toward the fire. The closest boy grabbed her injured arm, his tight grip pulling her arm sharply against his body.

More screaming and the vilest of curses for the stupidity of the clumsy idiots she called her kin. Stomping her feet in helpless rage, it was an ugly spectacle as ever played out between humans.

"Back up," Mark thundered over the screaming vitriol; motioning to Ozzy to pick up the weapons. "No," he ordered Andy and Donny to stay put, when they went to move forward, to stay well away from the older and more heavier intruders.

Ozzy used the flaming pitch torch between himself and the dripping men, and they shrank back even further toward the mouth of the cave.

"You spineless scum, you worthless sniveling idiots," the old hag screamed in rage, swinging her good hand and arm at her sons. They leaned back and her arm swung impotently at their figures.

"That's enough," Mark's cold voice stopped the tirade mid syllable. The woman set her jaw, eyes flashing and body trembling with the force of her anger. Her sons inched back, well out of her reach, as a self preservation measure.

Clora was standing next to the wagon, with her arms around Punky and Junior who were still sobbing in terror. Inky was sitting beside her, and Clora's attention was caught when the dog stood up and walked over and hiked his leg and peed on the body of his vanquished opponent.

That set the old woman off on a fresh spate of cursing.

"I said that's enough, do you want the same fate as your dog?" Mark raised his voice slightly.

The old crone shut her mouth with a snap. She was doing her best to give new meaning to the notion that 'if looks could kill.'

"Take off your ponchos," Mark ordered, and the three obeyed. The sweat induced stink from the men had been contained under the waterproofing of the ponchos, and Ozzy gagged slightly as the full force of their odor hit his nose.

"Sit on the floor," the next order had the large bulky men dropping awkwardly to the cave dirt and without saying another word, Mark shot at the old woman's foot, neatly opening the toe of her boot to spurt more bright red blood.

"You don't hear very well, I gave you two orders and I expect you to obey," Mark's pleasant voice was in stark contrast to his prior action. There was a scrabbling as the hag hastened to obey.

Inky gave a growl to back up his master's demand, and then sat down with a very self satisfied smile on his drooling chops.

Ruined the beans and the future pie...They are lucky to be sucking air. Smells like some need to be run outside with a bar of soap.

what pictures you paint, Thank you!

Thanks Pac....

Got to read two chapters....

Now supper is ruined and the men and boys and Clora are not happy....

The hag and her three sons are in more trouble than they can imagine....

They should be put out into the rain to soak off some of the stench....

It will be tie them up and stand watch all night....

Texican....

May God Bless You and Keep you in his will always Pac. Good to see you posting again.
    Wayne

Cliff sure intrudes on the story, lol. Thank you Pac.

Thanks Mrs. PAC

Well, unless they are Christian, and can convince me, i'd say letting such evil loose on the world would be worst than feeding the land n critters.

Dosadi
    Dosadi

III

"Donny, come around and Clora will give you rope from the wagon bed," once again Mark's orders were not to be questioned. "Punky, Junior, that's enough sniveling and crying, dry it up for now." there was force and steel in Mark's words and they had the desired effect.

"Ma, what's he gonna do?" whined one of the 'boys.' "He ain't fixin to hang us is he?"

"You bleating crap head, why would you put such a notion in his head?" Ma snarled, baring her teeth like she would bite the man. Hanging his head and scooting back further so he was well out of his mother's reach, the man reacted with a anguished yell when Mark shot into the floor next to 'sonnys' fingers, peppering the arm and hand with rock and gravel.

"I didn't tell you to move, sit still or it will be your ear the next time." that was a sufficient threat to turn three bulky men into frozen statues.

"Andy come over here and stand on my left side, keep your rifle on the old woman and if she so much as twitches, shoot her in the knee." Mark detailed with a growl.

"Yes Sir," Andy snapped out, moving with speed to do as he was told.

"Ozzy, I want you to take one hunk of rope at a time and tie the men's hands, and then tie their hands to their feet. Stay on their right side, and be alert. If they move, I'll shoot and if it goes through you to get to them, I'll feel sorry."

"Bloody straight, at that." Ozzy was careful, very careful as he bound the men sitting on the cave floor.

The old woman hissed at Ozzy when he tied her hands, scaring the Oz man into jumping backwards as if she were a snake about to strike. The old hag cackled with glee, and shut it off abruptly when she looked up to see Mark raising his rifle.

"Tie them all together, that way if one wants to move, they all have to move," Ozzy went back to the wagon for another hank of rope, handed to him by Clora, then went to the uninvited guests and trussed them securely.

Clora went around to the mashed and dented reflector oven, and pulled it away from the fire to cool. With Donny and Andy's help, they moved a large branch into the fire pit to catch fire and burn, warming the area and casting more light.

The firelight illuminated a single tear running down the old woman's face as she looked forlornly at the crumpled heap of her dog. With a deep sigh, the fight seemed to go out of her and she hung her head in silence.

Mark left Andy and Donny standing guard while he went to examine Inky for damage and help Clora pick up the bedding and shake it out. Ozzy had retreated to his fire and was busy brewing a bracing cup of strong tea.

Clora set the coffee to re-heating, and stoically went to the food box for more beans. The cloth covering the bread dough rising in the pan had been knocked askew and there was dust on the dough in the exposed corner. Clora used a knife to cut out the dirtied dough and plopped it on the wagon bed. With a look at Mark, they came to a silent agreement that the dough would be cooked and given to the intruders to eat. Clora had intended to give it to Inky, but feeding four extra adults was going to be a problem.

Walking to the wagon, Mark shook hands with Punky and Junior. "Well done men, I appreciate you following orders and stopping your crying. I needed Clora's help, and you did well. You may continue crying now, if you wish."

Punky looked at Junior and got a quirk at the side of his mouth and a shrug of his shoulders. Neither one was interested, now that they had permission to go ahead a fuss about their scare. "Can we get down?" Punky asked hopefully, itching to go see the dead dog.

"Not for a while, you have a problem following the rules and doing what you are told. I need to think, and ask questions of our guests, and I don't want to be worrying about what you will be doing." The finality in Mark's voice stopped the whining and wheedling that Punky was getting ready to turn on. The five year old sighed hard and turned to stare at the dead dog. Junior looked relieved and sat down in the back corner of the wagon box and carefully watched what was going to happen next.

The two older boys looked at each other and were surprised when Mark came to shake their hands. "Good follow through," Mark said in a low tone. "Thank you both for obeying without question."

Both replied with a "yes Sir," and stood a little taller. Ozzy strolled over with his oversized mug of tea, and eyed the ruffians with a jaundiced eye. "I've heard tell of them mate. Word on the road is that they are robbers, highwaymen that use the dog to attack first, then they come along and do as they jolly well please."

None of the men or the old woman would meet his eyes, but all strained against the ropes that bound them tightly

"Have they killed?" Mark asked Ozzy.

"Word is that they sure enough have, stories and all. But I don't have any personal proof, but they have left a lot of blokes torn up by the dog.

Mark, Ozzy and the boys walked over to the fire and Mark put Inky on guard, while the had a cup of coffee. Inky walked round and round the group, pausing only once on the far side of the prisoners. The man felt the warm, wet liquid begin to trickle down his back and cursed the dog.

Thank you Mrs. PAC

Dosadi
    Dosadi

III

Had a Pyrenees that would do that to those he didn't trust. Thank you Pac.

Thank you from me also.

Inky walked round and round the group, pausing only once on the far side of the prisoners. The man felt the warm, wet liquid begin to trickle down his back and cursed the dog.

Inky marking territory to show which big dog is in control....

Now the hag and boys just may have some answering to do for their vile and evil ways....

Texican....

Thank You Mrs Pac.

Ozzy was staring at the hoodlums, debating in his mind if he should mention to Mark the full extent of the information he knew about the group.

Ozzy was not aware that Mark was watching him closely; accurately guessing what was playing in the Australian's mind. Eventually, Ozzy felt Mark's gaze on him, and flushed with his preoccupation. "I...…….I believe this is the group I heard about in the last settlement I came through." He left the statement open ended, thinking if Mark wanted more information, he would ask.

"Alright, I take it;...that the information is not pleasant?" Mark was guessing, but not really guessing as he studied the unsavory robbers.

"Aye Mate, they're a bunch of bloody boogers." Ozzy replied with a strong accent.

Punky heard the word 'boogers' and made a parody of winding his forefinger up his nose and laughing. Junior was grinning and Donny snickered.

Ozzy motioned to Mark, "come with me while I make more tea," and the two men walked over to the Oz man's fire. They weren't far enough away from the dirty group, that the adults couldn't help but hear what the two men were going to discuss. They were out of the youngsters earshot, when Ozzy told Mark about the local gossip.

"The place I'm talking about is three days to the west of us here. If they are the group I'm thinking they are, they set their dog on a group of playing children in retribution for an extortion scheme gone bad. The asses demanded money from the settlement and when the town couldn't produce, they had their dog maul the children. Three children died and two had their faces practically torn off. Believe me, the townspeople would be very happy to get their hands on this bunch." Ozzy spit, taking the acrid taste out of his mouth.

The revulsion Mark felt, boiled the bile in his belly and he felt rage like never before. These were people without conscience or moral principles. Right then and there, he made up his mind to deliver the band of robbers to the settlement in just retribution for their sins.

"We will take them back to the village, I think the parents will know how to extract justice." Mark spoke coldly. "Do you know, did they have weapons?"

"Supposed to have several apiece, I don't see any with them, so they have them stashed." Ozzy looked at the cave mouth, the outside obscured by the curtain of heavy rain. "I don't know, maybe there is another one of them guarding the guns and maybe they have horses?"

"Very possibly, we need to accept that and go hunting for him. I'll get ready and go. I want you here, back in the shadows with your rifle on guard. I'm going to come and go from the far corner of the cave behind our wagon, and you be ready to shoot anyone that comes into the cave any other way. I believe we'll just gag our visitors, so they can't warn fellow gang members."

Ozzy was right, there was a man holding horses that happened to die when he whirled around and tried to squeeze off a shot at Mark's command to throw down his gun. The horse saddles were decorated with bags tied on the leathers, Mark surmised they were sacks of loot.

In a strange phenomena of nature, as soon as the robber guarding the horses was killed, the pounding rain ceased. It was like someone had turned the rain faucet off, and as he turned his face to the sky and said a prayer of thanks, the sun broke through the clouds.

Real bad people, wonder how they will like going back to that village?

Thank you Mrs. Pac.

Thank you Pac

One bad guy down and four to go back to the town for justice....

Texican....

Thank you Mrs. PAC

Tie em belly across the animals and lead em back.

That way no doubt that the person bringing them back isn't a foe.

Dosadi
    Dosadi

III

Thank you Mrs. Pac!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dosadi View Post
    Thank you Mrs. PAC

Tie em belly across the animals and lead em back.

That way no doubt that the person bringing them back isn't a foe.

Dosadi

Take the dead dog back so that the people know it is gone too.
    The difference between being smart and being wise:
    Being smart is learning from your own mistakes.
    Being wise is learning from the mistakes of others.
    My life has given others many opportunities to be wise.

Next to the body of the dead robber, Mark knelt in prayer. He felt the need to ask God's forgiveness for killing the man that would have certainly killed him without a second thought. Mark also prayed for wisdom as to what to do with the gang. The horse beside him stomped in impatience, but Mark lingered in the fresh clean air, clearing his mind of the dark dankness of the cave.

Climbing to the top of the cave, Mark looked 360. Westward of them, the track wound around down into the plain. At the very edge of the horizon, a slight column of smoke climbed lazily into the sky. A fresh challenge to overcome, would they be friend or foe. The rest of what could be seen was devoid of movement, not even animals were out and about. Coming back down the hill, Mark slipped in the mud and scooted on his backside down to the level ground.

Stopping to go through the dead man's pockets, Mark found a great deal of valuable information. The body carried the identification of Dr. of Theology Wilbert Heinz. The picture Id. was clearly the same man that lay on the ground, and Mark turned troubled eyes toward heaven. Conflicted, he again asked forgiveness for having to kill the man, a minister.

The sun shone brighter and stronger, almost as if God understood that a man of the cloth had gone rogue and He was accepting Mark's contriteness. Mark whistled the 'all clear' sign, repeating it until Clora heard and returned her acceptance.

Even though Clora had OK'd the appearance, Mark was gratified to see that all three rifles were pointed at him as he entered the cave. "Thank you for being alert," he appraised the three 'soldiers' as he walked over to the fire and stooped over the coals to pick up the coffee pot. Filling a cup halfway, Mark let his eyes adjust to the smoky darkness.

Now that he had been outside in the freshness of the slightly windy day, it was difficult to want to stay in the cave. The robber group was grunting and trying to talk through their gags, growing angry as they couldn't communicate with one another. "He's dead," Mark spoke loudly enough for them all to hear, "the horses are now ours, and you will walk back to the settlement."

Donny and Andy looked at one another, did some quick whispering and then came to ask Mark if they could go look at the horses.

"Sure, but please take the youngest two with you, to blow some of the energy out of them. You have my permission to each choose a horse for your own. There are however sacks tied on the saddles that I want you to leave alone, they are spoils that need to be returned to their owners."

Donny and Andy nodded and went to get Punky and Junior, along with Inky as guard, they went outside to run and whoop and holler and run off steam.

Ozzy came over to squat by the Linderman fire, declining Clora's offer of coffee. "Thank you Ma'am, but I can't drink yer strong coffee, it tears at me guts. I'm a might touchy that way."

Clora nodded and smiled, going over to sit next to the new pan of soaking beans, stirring them gently. The second pan of dried peach slices was hung by the fire hook over a bed of dying coals, warming themselves into plump, summery goodness.

The bread dough was about to bread loaf height, and Clora took the cast iron dutch oven, punched down the spongy mass and let it start rising for the second time. When it was ready the second time, Clora put the lid on and took the long handled trowel and heaped 15 or 20 coals on top. Glancing at her watch, every 10 minutes she turned the dutchy a quarter turn so it would evenly cook.

The smell of the cooking bread was enough to make strong men weak and ready to do anything asked by the cook. "Why yes, there is something you men can do to earn a slice of fresh hot bread," Clora assured Mark and Ozzy. "Please take that dog carcass outside, I would appreciate it very much."

Thank you Mrs. Pac...Or should we be calling you Mrs. K.C.C.?

Thank you Mrs. PAC

Dosadi
    Dosadi

III

Many thanks for the chapter

The smell of the cooking bread was enough to make strong men weak and ready to do anything asked by the cook. "Why yes, there is something you men can do to earn a slice of fresh hot bread," Clora assured Mark and Ozzy. "Please take that dog carcass outside, I would appreciate it very much."

And Clora knows how to get messy jobs done the menfolk....

Texican....