Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

Flu thursday wll be my 7th week
+ Reply to Thread

thursday wll be my 7th week

I have had 3 different kinds of flus, ear infections in both ears and a sore throat and cold, just starting to get over it yesterday and today, sick wow, I have never been so sick, drinking tons of water ter, green that is, oj, and anything else I can get my hands on. docs place my second home for a whie. also my son has pnemonia, we will have christmas when we are much better. take care and merry Christmas to all my friends.this week Thursday will be my 7th week . all prayers would be wonderful.
    blessings to all momof23goats

Prayers for you and yours, Dear Lady...

GBY&Y's

Maranatha

OldARcher
    "Confess with your mouth, that 'Jesus is Lord,' believing in your heart that God raised Him from the Dead, and you will be saved, for with the heart, man believes and is justified, and with his profession of faith, he is saved." Romans 10:9-10.
    I can either read God's Word to you, or read it over you. Your choice. Either way, you will meet Jesus Christ. Condition "0," Code Red to Black- ALWAYS.
    Trump Supporter and Proud Founding Member of The Nowski Brigade- To the Hilt!!!

That is horrible!! I will be praying for you and your son! Yes, you can celebrate Christmas on your own timetable this year -- when you will be able to more enjoy it. So sorry you have been struggling with all this sickness. May God strengthen your body
    Therefore be ye also ready; for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. Matt. 24:44

Prayers for you and your son. Bless your heart, you have certainly been through the wringer! Hope your health continues to improve and you both feel better quickly.

Prayers for comfort and quick healing. My house is going thru the same so I feel for you.

Praying for you mom. Seems like all respiratory and stomach bugs are hanging on forever this year.

You need to have your home checked for mold. Have your duct work cleaned and checked for any opening that allow air from under your home into the system. Have your Heat/AC system checked and cleaned, especially water pans. Make sure you don't have any spoiled/moldy hay, you may bring spores in on your clothes. Mold doesn't always make you sick, but it can weaken your immune system, allowing other things to make you sick.

As a small child I was always sick during the Holidays, until my parents found out it was because of the cut tree.
    The difference between being smart and being wise:
    Being smart is learning from your own mistakes.
    Being wise is learning from the mistakes of others.
    My life has given others many opportunities to be wise.

I hope you are feeling better today.

Wow. You are getting hammered. Prayers for sure. Do you have any elderberry syrup? It seems to help.
    “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Mom, I am so sorry that both you and your son have been struggling with illness for so long!

I am asking the Great Physician to provide healing and strength to your bodies, and His comfort and peace to your hearts and minds to restore you to wellness. Plus to bless you and send Angels to watch over you now and always.

I wish I was close to you to bring you homemade soup, cornbread and peach cobbler.
    Every Time History Repeats Itself The Price Goes Up.

well we are both fighting it. I think we are slowly getting better, very slowly.stormy that soooooooooounds so good

Quote Originally Posted by Garryowen View Post
    Wow. You are getting hammered. Prayers for sure. Do you have any elderberry syrup? It seems to help.
    yes nothing is touching this.

Just now seeing this, you and your son have my prayers.
    A "principled conservative" reminds us how important it is to not be vulgar. Funny how when there’s a fight to be fought, they’re never anywhere to be found.

Quote Originally Posted by thompson View Post
    Just now seeing this, you and your son have my prayers.
    Same here! Prayers, hon! Keep us posted, OK?

Hope you're feeling better! If you guys don't supplement vitamin December, you really might want to consider trying it. Vitamin December deficiency is absolutely an epidemic in this country, and you live in the north, where it's dark so long, people are even more at risk. If you are low on December, your immune system isn't going function, and you'll catch everything.

We noticed a huge difference in how often we're sick since we started supplementing a few years ago. Even when our hired man's whole family has a bug.... which we used to catch every time, we stay healthy.

Summerthyme

Just ended a 2 week bout of Influenza A myself.
    I. was. so. sick. ugh... I really feel for what you are going thru and hope that you are finding relief soon. To be sick for so long has got to have really wore you down. I will keep praying for you & your son.

Quote Originally Posted by BinWa View Post
    Just ended a 2 week bout of Influenza A myself.
    I. was. so. sick. ugh... I really feel for what you are going thru and hope that you are finding relief soon. To be sick for so long has got to have really wore you down. I will keep praying for you & your son.
    thank you, I am starting to get back to my self,, I am starting to get better, at long last. thank you we need prayers.

Central Illinois..halfway between here and there.
    Quote Originally Posted by summerthyme View Post
    Hope you're feeling better! If you guys don't supplement vitamin December, you really might want to consider trying it. Vitamin December deficiency is absolutely an epidemic in this country, and you live in the north, where it's dark so long, people are even more at risk. If you are low on December, your immune system isn't going function, and you'll catch everything.

We noticed a huge difference in how often we're sick since we started supplementing a few years ago. Even when our hired man's whole family has a bug.... which we used to catch every time, we stay healthy.

Summerthyme
    Pardon my ignorance, Summerthyme but what is Vitamin December? Vitamin D? I did a google search and the only thing that came up was some painting!
    Needs more cowbell.
    "The Constitution only gives people the right to persue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." --Benjamin Franklin
    Proud member of fly-over country

LOL! Damn autocorrect!! I never saw that... good LORD, it did it more than once!!

Sorry... WAY too late to correct it.. Sheesh! Yes, of course, it's supposed to be Vitamin D!!

Summerthyme

Mom, so glad to hear you are finally feeling better! I prayed for you and your son this morning. My sister in Delaware has Bible study group every Thursday and they are praying for you as well.

Always know there are many folks that love you and care about you!
    Every Time History Repeats Itself The Price Goes Up.