Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

BRKG *** ~~~ COUP ~~~ ***
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    Sigh...so far it seems like "much ado about nothing". BTW, has anyone seen or heard from Hilary lately?
    Visit my Etsy shop at www.etsy.com/shop/TheCrochetFarm

If we aren't showing love, His love, then what are we doing calling ourselves Christians?

Psalm 73: 25 Whom have I in heaven but you?
    And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
    26 My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart
    and my portion forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Seabear View Post
    It's for real.

Steve is one of the scariest dudes of the 70's -90's working with many presidents. He set up Delta Force and was Tom Clancy's collaborator for many of his best selling novels.

This is why this is have move ahead despite every thing that O and HRC have tried.

Steve P. is the real deal period.....
    I really hope your right. Since I saw on the other thread people posted caution about him.

For someone who just tuned in, can you give me the short version of what is happening here ?
    "Doing what I can with what I've got."

I don't know. Just found this thread. Never heard of him, but watched two vids, and read this thread as fast as could (supposed to be feeding chickens right now).

Interesting bio, if the Wiki article is accurate. Also, I didn't get a fake sense from the videos. He struck me as real. So far, seems creditable.

I've misjudged before; time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Gandillon View Post
    Could be wrong but I think we are being played like a fiddle...a little truth with a whole lot of error. Sorcha Faal on steroids.
    I'm leaning this way myself - even tho' it was I who suggested the pedophilia idea in the big thread early on. Just a what-if that I expressed; an intuition. I don't always believe my intuitions.

As for the "civil war" in the gov - I always thought that would happen in Congress. I could see it happening between different bureaucratic depts - but not so much within the same dept.

So, after watching this guy's videos I'm still not convinced and am still going to wait & see what proof there is. IF there really is proof of all that is claimed, we're in for a constitutional crisis - depending on all the players named in conjunction with the corruption and pedophilia - and perhaps worse.

Did some searching around, to see if ANY other internet sites are confirming this.

Didn't find (yet) anything about a "coup"--but FOUND ENOUGH to think---IF this is true---CLINTON is GOING DOWN--HAS to go down---

so either Obama WILL pardon her, or they'll abscond out of the US, OR----they'll set up something so awful 9/11 will look like a walk in the park.

Take a look at THIS---found through the "trendolizer" site---

BREAKING Wikileaks: Abedin’s Computer Confirms Hillary Clinton Was Behind Murder of Ambassador Stevens
    BREAKING Wikileaks: Abedin’s Computer Confirms Hillary Clinton Was Behind Murder of Ambassador Stevens
    by Eric Hoffer/ November 1, 2016/ Crime/ 1 Comment

I want to preface this article by stating that this work has been updated 3 times in 10 hours. Information is coming out Wikileaks and other sources faster than any of us can keep up with.

Wikileaks is about to confirm the story that The Common Sense Show told 4 years ago in that Ambassador Stevens was set up to die because his stories of gun-running, child trafficking and drug-running on behalf of the CIA in order to promote regime change in Libya using terrorists funded by these illegal activities, were leaking out and it was only a few months until the election. Subsequently, Ambassador Stevens had to be silenced. And Petraeus had to be put in a place where he was not forced to testify before Congress because he could not take the 5th before Congress.

At the same time, Clinton was broadcasting Stevens whereabouts and she refused to provide the extra protection Stevens was so desperately requesting. Being that Stevens was working for the CIA, then head of the CIA, David Petraeus, would have known about Chris Stevens activities. To protect Obama’s 2012 election, both Stevens and Petraeus had to be gone.

People are asking me how I knew all of this four years ago and I say, “I had a deep cover source from inside one of the military/intelligence services who wanted the real truth to be told. Somebody who knew this nation could not afford to let Clinton ever become President”. Now, I am getting confirmation from Wikileaks and others who have reached the same conclusion I did four years ago.

Dear Mr. Hodges,

This is to inform you that Wikileaks will soon, or has released Clinton emails which will demonstrate the following:

unnamed

Please note that I have covered the ISIS/Lafarge/Clinton connections very prominently in the past year. This is just more confirmation of what I have already covered.

The above is already appearing on the Internet in several places. It is clear that Putin would be a fool to allow Clinton and her gang of thugs to continue with their plan. Every time Clinton sags in the polls, she starts talking about 9/11. The evidence is beginning to line up that Clinton interests had motive to commit 9/11. No wonder Clinton tries to blame the Russians for everything, she is the main culprit on the world being brought to the precipice of World War III.

(note---now THIS I can believe. I CAN see Hillary being wicked enough to EASILY have been behind 9/11).

It is a gratifying feeling when the dots start to connect.

The Aaron Klein Revelations

Aaron Klein, the Breitbart Bureau Chief for Jerusalem revealed, in a Breitbart publication dated March 1, 2016, revealed that “the email from April 10th, 2011, the State Department employee, Timmy Davis, forwarded an email to the server by Clinton’s aide, Huma Abedin.” Please note that the time of this revelation, Huma Abedin, was not yet a household name.

The series of emails will eventually have catastrophic consequences for Ambassador Stevens.
    “An email containing the whereabouts and plans of murdered U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens passed through Hillary Clinton’s private server, dispatches released Monday in the final group of messages from Clinton’s emails reveal.”

Below are some examples of the allegations posed by Klein and these are not empty charges as Klein offered as proof, the following emails.

“A March 27, 2011 email released last year was titled, “Chris Stevens mission.” It divulged: “The current game plan is for Mr. Stevens to move no later than Wednesday from Malta to Benghazi. He will stage offshore initially for a one day visit during which he will have meetings with TNC interlocutors and get a sense of the situation on the ground. The goal of this one day trip is for him to lay the groundwork for a stay of up to 30 days.

An April 8, 2011 email was forwarded to Clinton revealing the “security situation in Benghazi remains quiet. Chris Stevens & team are in the hotel, moving only for meetings as required.”

An April 22, 2011 email revealed Stevens was on the road: “I want to let you know about a temporary rotation in Benghazi. TNC Envoy Chris Stevens has been on the road since March 13, when he began his outreach mission, and has been in Benghazi since April 5.”

An April 24, 2011 email has the exact time of a Stevens meeting: “”Stevens will be meeting with MFA in one hour and will make a written request for better security at the hotel and for better security-related coordination. He still feels comfortable in the hotel. They are looking into the idea of moving into a villa, but that is some way off.”

If later emails are released, I have no doubt, that we will see that Clinton was transmitting Stevens location up until the time of the attack upon the Benghazi compound and this explains why some of these emails are not being released. However, at some point, they will see the light of day.

The release of travel information, in any form, is a felony! Remember, the Stevens travel plans are classified and they came from Clinton’s private server. A casual Law and Order fan could make the causal connections between the release of these emails and Stevens death. This is absolute evidence that Clinton not only is guilty of multiple felonies, she is an accomplice to murder!

http://www.dailypresser.com/behind-murder-ambassador/#

found on http://bigbrother.trendolizer.com/ ---

Found 3 hours ago (via www.dailypresser.com)
    I want to preface this article by stating that this work has been updated 3 times in 10 hours. Information is coming out Wikileaks and other sources faster than any of us can... [ ]
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Quote Originally Posted by Burt Gummer View Post
    For someone who just tuned in, can you give me the short version of what is happening here ?
    WUR PHUKED
    "His golden colored hair and beard gave to his appearance a celestial aspect, His eyes grey clear. He came from racial lines which had blue eyes and golden hair. This granted unlimited freedom provoked the Jews, Jesus of Nazareth spoke rather as a friend of the Romans than of the Jews." http://www.thenazareneway.com/likene...ur_saviour.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Deena in GA View Post
    Sigh...so far it seems like "much ado about nothing". BTW, has anyone seen or heard from Hilary lately?
    I'd like to know more about an earlier post that said she's posting "weird" tweets---that the readers suspect she's drunk---it's in this thread, I'll try to find it...
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

here's the link to the post:

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...95#post6245195

Quote Originally Posted by Cascadians View Post
    On Free Republic they are saying Hillary Clinton is going a little crazy with bizarre tweets, that she is drunk and doesn't have Huma to keep her under control. She insists it is all because of Trump's close corroboration with Russia. She is obsessed with Russia. Despite her selling them our uranium. Despite funding ISIS and using them for her nefarious ends.

No pardon. World needs to see the depth of treachery these leeches have perpetuated.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Burt Gummer View Post
    the sugar is turning to shit, that is all. Wish Grandpa Bradley was alive to see it happen.

Stay safe and frosty,
    ~mole:

Quote Originally Posted by Countrymouse View Post
    Thanks! I missed that one.

mole, always good to see you!

If we aren't showing love, His love, then what are we doing calling ourselves Christians?

and my portion forever.

Kriya Yogi dwelling in enchanted land of Cascadia
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3487796/posts
    HILLARY LOSES IT! Can’t Stop Tweeting About TRUMP’s “Secret Server” to Russia! ….WOW!

Quote Originally Posted by mole View Post
    the sugar is turning to shit, that is all. Wish Grandpa Bradley was alive to see it happen.

Stay safe and frosty,
    ~mole:
    As if this thread wasn't already close enough to head-for-the-hills status, you resurfacing is going to push a lot of folks over the edge
    E Deploribus Unum

Oderint dum metuant

Every day is a JDAM day

Quote Originally Posted by Countrymouse View Post
    I'd like to know more about an earlier post that said she's posting "weird" tweets---that the readers suspect she's drunk---it's in this thread, I'll try to find it...
    How odd that zerO, Mooch and Faucahontus have just deleted all their entire twitters history with illary.
    "His golden colored hair and beard gave to his appearance a celestial aspect, His eyes grey clear. He came from racial lines which had blue eyes and golden hair. This granted unlimited freedom provoked the Jews, Jesus of Nazareth spoke rather as a friend of the Romans than of the Jews." http://www.thenazareneway.com/likene...ur_saviour.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Red Baron View Post
    That's two strikes against Steve P. right there.

My hair isn't on fire yet . . .
    Yes... Sorry, I need more than this guys take on it. I learned a long time ago when an incident is ongoing it is best to step back and observe what is happening and then decide on tactics. Too many people get an adrenal surge and just 'monkey-pile' right into the fray without any type of objective observation... That tends to cause casualties.

I step back and observe this guy's history:

Govt Insider Confirms Israel’s Role In 9/11 Attacks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZFf...ature=youtu.be

Dr. Steve Pieczenik: Netanyahu is the New Hitler
    http://disquietreservations.blogspot...nation-of.html

Italy Accuses US Envoy Steve Pieczenik of Aldo Moro Murder
    http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/italy-accus...murder-1474527

Steve Pieczenik Says Netanyahu is Responsible for ISIS and Iran is Our Closest Ally in the Region

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yS0ahngeQlQ

Steve Pieczenik: World War III starts 25 September 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5Defya2fqM

Dr. Steve Pieczenik: Sandy Hook was A Total False Flag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EfyD7Wu5fQ

It appears this guy has an accuracy ranking right up there with Mr. Hagmann.

It is a great piece of fiction and will probably make for a great adventure for the next book. But, is this the guy you want to be getting your intel from?

Me, I'll step back and observe...
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

Quote Originally Posted by pinkelsteinsmom View Post
    How odd that zerO, Mooch and Faucahontus have just deleted all their entire twitters history with illary.
    I knew about the Mooch, but this is the first I've heard about Zer0 and Fauxcahontas doing the same.
    E Deploribus Unum

Oderint dum metuant

Every day is a JDAM day

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    So let's just assume for a minute that Hillary is implicated in state, as in NY, charges. For this, she can't be given a pardon, if I understand correctly. So the question is, if she is implicated and charged (and arrested), what does that do to the eligibility? I'm thinking out loud here and trying to figure out how she can be stopped in her tracks. We all know that even if there is video of her selling 6 year olds as sex slaves, her fans will still vote for her.

Interesting you'd say that.

Yesterday, before this all broke, Rush was engaging in a little bit of hyperbole:

"If Hillary Clinton was knifing babies on a conveyor belt, the media would STILL support her and her supporters would vote for her."

seems she just about WAS---and they DO........

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
    Yes... Sorry, I need more than this guys take on it. I learned a long time ago when an incident is ongoing it is best to step back and observe what is happening and then decide on tactics. Too many people get an adrenal surge and just 'monkey-pile' right into the fray without any type of objective observation... That tends to cause casualties.

I step back and observe this guy's history:

Govt Insider Confirms Israel’s Role In 9/11 Attacks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZFf...ature=youtu.be

Dr. Steve Pieczenik: Netanyahu is the New Hitler
    http://disquietreservations.blogspot...nation-of.html

Italy Accuses US Envoy Steve Pieczenik of Aldo Moro Murder
    http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/italy-accus...murder-1474527

Steve Pieczenik Says Netanyahu is Responsible for ISIS and Iran is Our Closest Ally in the Region

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yS0ahngeQlQ

Steve Pieczenik: World War III starts 25 September 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5Defya2fqM

Dr. Steve Pieczenik: Sandy Hook was A Total False Flag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EfyD7Wu5fQ

It appears this guy has an accuracy ranking right up there with Mr. Hagmann.

It is a great piece of fiction and will probably make for a great adventure for the next book. But, is this the guy you want to be getting your intel from?

Me, I'll step back and observe...
    Wow. Thanks for checking into him! Those cast him in a totally different light for me. Like I said, much ado about nothing, even though I was hoping it was something.

and my portion forever.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mountain View Post
    As if this thread wasn't already close enough to head-for-the-hills status, you resurfacing is going to push a lot of folks over the edge
    Yup LOL. I remember when Tuesdays were boring.

FYI, years ago there was an announcement that all of Twitter would be recorded in the library of congress in real time, so unless things have changed, all these deleted histories aren't really gone.
    E Deploribus Unum

Oderint dum metuant

Every day is a JDAM day

Stay safe and frosty,
    ~mole:
    WORD! when it comes from mole...

thanks, hon! Good to hear from you again!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkelsteinsmom View Post
    Now THAT little factoid HAS hit the Main Stream Media---I heard somebody talking about it---and about how Coomby (or whatever his name is) has totally screwed up being head of the FBI and needs to be replaced.

But I DID WONDER about it when I heard Obama & Co. had ALL DELETED ALL THEIR TWEETS to, from, or about HILLARY.

thought--"now that's weird"....

I think NOW we know WHY......................

I knew about the Mooch, but this is the first I've heard about Zer0 and Fauxcahontas doing the same.
    It was just now on Hannity

*Comedy Break*

2m
    Hillary Clinton tells raucous Florida rally: Donald Trump is 'the poster boy for everything that is wrong with our economy' - @mitchellreports

4m
    Hillary Clinton, at Florida rally: Trump's pattern of doing things not because he thinks they're right or legal, 'but because he thinks he can get away with it' - @mikememoli

19m
    Donald Trump, at Wisconsin rally, calls on voters who cast early votes for Hillary Clinton in several states to cancel their ballots and submit new ones for him - Reuters
    End of alert
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

Something is definitely happening. Things are moving behind the scenes. It is not stuck in fossilized molasses any more. Enough breaking news this morning before the videos went up to see something is definitely moving. It doesn't make me want to head for the hills but to be more alert. I do believe there are good ppl now pushing for the information to be released. I never thought it was Russia; I always thought it was from our own ppl and also captured from idiotic non-secure information handling. In any case I believe the USA still has enough stores of good karma for there to be an effort to prevent more treason and tragedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Buick Electra View Post
    Holee Crap!!! Patriotic FBI, CIA and others GAVE Assange the Podesta emails Wiki has been publishing!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM
    Assange said he got them from Anonymous.
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan

Wow. Thanks for checking into him! Those cast him in a totally different light for me. Like I said, much ado about nothing, even though I was hoping it was something.
    I hear here and there a number of people vouching for him (anyway); for myself, I'm holding....
    https://soundcloud.com/user-309670005
    Audio Bhagavad Gita downloadable

This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed.

Quote Originally Posted by Garryowen View Post
    Maybe they gave to Anonymous or they are Anonymous. Anonymous isn't one person.

This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed.

Quote Originally Posted by TorahTips View Post
    Freedom of speech GONE. His website disappears in a matter of a few hours from when people started noticing him. Watch Google pull his YouTubes next.

http://stevepieczenik.com/
    Various pages from December 2, 1998 to October 11, 2016 can be accessed through InternetArchive.org wayback machine. https://web.archive.org/web/19990501...pieczenik.com/

Yeah, no kidding. I had to look a few times to be sure of what I was seeing. When mole shows up people start taking things seriously.
    All good is hard. All evil is easy. Dying, losing, cheating, and mediocrity is easy. Stay away from easy.

And here we go again

[ I'm sure Trump will tongue in cheek be thanking Anthony Weiner again for this ]

https://mobile.twitter.com/0HOUR1___

#BillClintonisaPedophile according to NYPD

NYPD looking to press charges against Bill Clinton for crimes against children from a source within the department this shits nuts!

Stay safe and frosty,
    ~mole:
    Many thanks. Sounds as though the Peiczenik guy is correct!

Very best to you and yours~

Quote Originally Posted by Cascadians View Post
    [ I'm sure Trump will tongue in cheek be thanking Anthony Weiner again for this ]

https://mobile.twitter.com/0HOUR1___

NYPD looking to press charges against Bill Clinton for crimes against children from a source within the department this shits nuts!
    Just now:

0 ‏@0HOUR1___ 8m8 minutes ago

More Alex Jones type crap. When will you learn?

Quote Originally Posted by Ragenomore View Post
    More Alex Jones type crap. When will you learn?
    Which?

You have some proof something is not true on this thread?

This whole Lolita thing is crazy. Supposedly it really happened. Trump also was on that plane and knew what was going on. I think *anybody* doing this is setting themselves up for a fall, blackmail, and being guilty of disgusting crimes against humanity. Too many sources saying Anthony Weiner's laptop has the motherlode of evidence of many different types of crimes. Married to the jihater conveyer belt of 'state secrets.' Just too mind boggling and surreal.

Stay safe and frosty,
    ~mole:
    So nice to hear from you mole. Maybe if the good guys finally prevail we will actually, and surprisingly, be able to live out our days in peace.
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Be Well View Post
    Just now:

0 ‏@0HOUR1___ 8m8 minutes ago

His Twitter, scroll down:

https://twitter.com/0HOUR1___
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Garryowen View Post
    And Anonymous could just be a conglomerate of our good guys...white hats

Hi ya Mole!
    I once was blind but now I see!...
    Acts 9:11 The Lord told him, “Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying. 12 In a vision he has seen a man named Ananias come and place his hands on him to restore his sight.”

Stay safe and frosty,
    ~mole:
    woof

I remember that phrase.
    pragmatic. eclectic. realistic. vivere paratus: fortune favors the prepared

the BIBLE: Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth! read it yourself. live it. love it.

it is what it is.........but it will become what you make of it