Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

BRKG *** ~~~ COUP ~~~ ***
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JF&P View Post
    This is the truth.....If TRUMP wins he will face an impossible task.
    Not impossible. With God, all things are possible.
    https://soundcloud.com/user-309670005
    Audio Bhagavad Gita downloadable

This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed.

Kriya Yogi dwelling in enchanted land of Cascadia
    Apparently on Weiner's laptop, there is proof of Hillary's participation in the Lolita Express. Can it get more disgusting?

https://youtu.be/12zVlaZyX3Q

Quote Originally Posted by Cascadians View Post
    There's more in the sewer about to gush!

The Pedophilia Connection:

HRC will be charged with obstruction of justice, pedophilia and sex with minors and related issues.

!!!!!! Treason, racketeering, the list is getting very long for HRC !!!
    Beat me to it. I was just going to post it. If true maybe the NYPD can save Comey the trouble of fighting Lynch and O.
    In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people. Source – The Declaration of Independence

Quote Originally Posted by TorahTips View Post
    To my knowledge, Hilary is not being accused of pedo.
    To my understanding there is evidence on that laptop implicating her, she apparently has the same taste in underage girls as her husband does, it really does seem like the matrix, crazy crazy shit...

Gotta wonder if she's got the old campaign jet warmed up and there is currently a mad dash to grab what they can and head to qatar..

They need to show the sex proof this week imho.
    Without Huma around, HRC may just go off the rails if they DO bring the sex proof stuff out...and we all get to have ring side seats...with popcorn!
    Once you master people by force you depend on force for control.

Better to be an hour early than one minute late.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think" Adolph Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by Adino View Post
    If this is all true, then Bix Weir isn't as quite a cracked pot as some have believed.

Including me.

How scary is that?
    Speak of the Devil...this just arrived in my e-mail from Bix Weir.

So here we go with exposing just WHO Hillary Clinton trusted with all our "State Secrets."

A quick introduction to Huma Abedin...

https://youtu.be/SXG_h765ZBA

But the Bad Guys still have power over the rigged electronic voting machines so it may have to come down to an armed STREET WAR unless the Bad Guys stand down.

https://youtu.be/TEQWxOWaqDc

It's getting more and more likely that there will BE NO ELECTION on November 8th unless the Good Guys better unleash EVERYTHING they have on the emails before we get too close to election day.

Also, I have noticed a lot of talk about the Clinton's relationship with Marc Rich again. Is it finally time to EXPOSE the rigging of the Gold and Silver markets? The rising silver price today may be our clue to that mystery!

Glencore, Metal Derivatives, Conspiracies and the End Game
    http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/1655.cfm

"Talking is easy and everyone is wise after the event."

Ernest Joyce

Quote Originally Posted by KKC View Post
    Your assuming that the take over is civil... I believe in the ME when the guy in charge is over thrown it hasn't ended well. Just sayin.
    Well,in that case, I'm waiting.....

If there is a Clinton Coup and a Counter Coup going on, does that mean military will be involved in arresting these evil people and declaring martial law?

Quote Originally Posted by Be Well View Post
    Not impossible. With God, all things are possible.
    Are we seeing some of that "impossible" as possible right now. I do. Thanks BW.

Can it get more disgusting?

Nope. It really can't.

Quote Originally Posted by night driver View Post
    I'm thinking that the guys at Blue Light as well as Chrlie Beckwith might differ on the Delta Force comment, Seabear....
    What's scarier the shrink behind it all or the foot soldiers Chuck??

Quote Originally Posted by Buick Electra View Post
    NEVER USE WIKIPEDIA AS YOUR SOURCE!! NOT RELIABLE! ANYONE CAN EDIT THEIR PAGES!! If anyone at the college I attended used Wiki as a citation, it was an automatic "F"!
    WIKI isn't a source.
    They list facts from other sources

Jeez. Everybody on this board failed civics class? Obama cannot be arrested. He is president of the United States. He can slaughter a whole town in broad daylight while being filmed on CNN. He still can't be arrested. He is the president. The president cannot be arrested -- only impeached -- THEN ARRESTED.
    No president can be arrested, ever? I'd like a source for that. Can't imagine the men who wrote and signed the Constitution would have done that. And anyway, the admin and others have done so much harm and broken so many laws and become enemies of the Constitution IMHO an arrest is totally warranted and would not violate any intent of the Constitution.

This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed.

They will arrest her after she is inaugurated my ass! Somebody better grow a pair and get the job done, she must be stopped before the election!
    "His golden colored hair and beard gave to his appearance a celestial aspect, His eyes grey clear. He came from racial lines which had blue eyes and golden hair. This granted unlimited freedom provoked the Jews, Jesus of Nazareth spoke rather as a friend of the Romans than of the Jews." http://www.thenazareneway.com/likene...ur_saviour.htm

Well,in that case, I'm waiting.....
    Yep... I'm with you...
    If you want to test a man's character give him power...
    (Abraham Lincoln)

Quote Originally Posted by straightstreet View Post
    Chill out. I did not FAIL civics class. This is a coup/counter coup. These are not normal times with normal rules.

THIS^^^^^^^^^

Had to check my browser address. Thought I logged onto GLP by mistake.

Some people will believe anything.
    "To disagree, one doesn't have to be disagreeable." - Goldwater
    "The only thing we should prohibit is violence." - Paul
    --------------------------
    God: the Ultimate "Deadbeat Dad"

But the Bad Guys still have power over the rigged electronic voting machines so it may have to come down to an armed STREET WAR unless the Bad Guys stand down.

https://youtu.be/TEQWxOWaqDc
    Arrests and raids on orgs in various states today exposing Hitlery rigged voting.

No president can be arrested, ever? I'd like a source for that. Can't imagine the men who wrote and signed the Constitution would have done that. And anyway, the admin and others have done so much harm and broken so many laws and become enemies of the Constitution IMHO an arrest is totally warranted and would not violate any intent of the Constitution.
    Now you may have a better understanding as to why the founders insisted potus must be a natural born citizen. Freedom is nothing but a fart in the wind when you allow a foreign moslem queer to sit on it's haunches in the peoples house.
    "His golden colored hair and beard gave to his appearance a celestial aspect, His eyes grey clear. He came from racial lines which had blue eyes and golden hair. This granted unlimited freedom provoked the Jews, Jesus of Nazareth spoke rather as a friend of the Romans than of the Jews." http://www.thenazareneway.com/likene...ur_saviour.htm

This is a dangerous time for the Republic!!!!

Just ran the question, "Can a sitting President of the USA be arrested?

Google search came back with this at the top of the page...fwiw.

From this we can see that the only way to remove a president is by impeachment AND conviction of treason, bribery, high crimes or misdemeanors. ... Logic would then suggest that no sitting president can ever be arrested until he is removed from office.

Ernest Joyce

Quote Originally Posted by pinkelsteinsmom View Post
    They will arrest her after she is inaugurated my ass! Somebody better grow a pair and get the job done, she must be stopped before the election!
    They can stop her, if there is no election!

It's true. First they must be impeached. Then they can be tried. They cannot be pardoned while in the process of impeachment.

Quote Originally Posted by dero50 View Post
    This is a dangerous time for the Republic!!!!
    Addendum to that:

EVERYBODY!

Ernest Joyce

Quote Originally Posted by Snyper View Post
    WIKI isn't a source.
    They list facts from other sources
    Subject to public censorship. I only trust Wikipedia for non-political stuff, like engineering terms or petrochemical processes. Stuff away from any potential controversy. Otherwise I assume it is from the darkside.

On a side note. Sometimes people will slip in silly stuff that may stay for a while before being edited out. At one time I found on Wikipedia a mention of using wooden dildoes as a means of lightning safety. Of course it was quickly edited out. No doubt entered by some cheeky adolescent type.
    Official TB2K Comedy Relief ; I resemble that remark! ; Aloha Snackbar; Nuke a Gay Whale For Christ and other Political Incorrectness
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.
    I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it. FRA

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Sunday View Post

From this we can see that the only way to remove a president is by impeachment AND conviction of treason, bribery, high crimes or misdemeanors. ... Logic would then suggest that no sitting president can ever be arrested until he is removed from office.
    Can Obama Be Arrested?

The short answer is “no.” Obama cannot be legally arrested just for his policies, no matter how wrong (even treasonous) we may think they are, until he is impeached by the House of Representatives and convicted/removed by the Senate. The constitutional process for removing a president, who has not been incapacitated in some way, is via the impeachment process. Arresting Obama for his political decisions would be an illegal coup. No one is empowered to do that and they would be committing a serious crime, if they tried to do it. There is no constitutionally legal substitute for Congress removing a president from office for his political acts.

https://ion-us.net/can-obama-be-arrested/

I was as shocked as you are. Watch out who you put in that office!

Well we can just wait and see.I have already voted,thus I am finished with this election.
    "When law and morality contradict each other, the citizen has the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense or losing his respect for the law." ~ Frederic Bastiilt

"Duty is ours; results are God's."

Quote Originally Posted by Suzieq View Post
    They can stop her, if there is no election!
    The election is next Tuesday. A little too late for Congress to act on that (I suspect). Not impossible for a two-month delay, but unlikely.

I don't know if I believe that Steve guy on YouTube. I hope he's right and I did believe him about the coup, it just seems so crazy!

To the 91 guests that are lurking on this Thread. JOIN already!!!
    If you want to test a man's character give him power...
    (Abraham Lincoln)

Under normal regular times. These are quickly becoming abnormal, irregular times, and in the next few days may be extremely so.

The news is coming faster than one can keep up.

https://mobile.twitter.com/0HOUR1___

Pieczenik was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger

Steve Pieczenik has gone dark for his safety his website was probably ripped down for his own safety Its happening PEOPLE HAVE HAD IT!

2011: $370,000 membership; $350,000 for Clinton Economic

This 575,000 donation came right after Haiti
    @TGowdySC @jasoninthehouse @realDonaldTrump @LouDobbs
    View conversation ·

UBS may have been the DIGICEL U1 Brokers its all coming together FTC turns their eyes and no one gets caught in the act

Federal Trades Commission needs to be brought into congress and all of the UBS guys with them.

INSIDER TRADING know wonder none of these elites dont want Trump they all could be Bernie Madoff's in the making UBS was the inside scoop!

Dont think Hillary Clinton was the only office making side deals better look oto the FEDERAL TRADES COMMISSION turning a blind eye to UBS

reuters.com/article/us-ubs… and there you have it LOL

Mass voter fraud? a million "provision ballots" in key swing state. @ElectionLawCtr joins me #FoxLDT 7pm

What changed for UBS in 2011 to go from 20,000 to 575,000 LOL Scamming bastards

Bob Mccann is the head of UBS Wealth Management and a long time client

2005: $25,000 year total – for Katrina 2011: $370,000 year total – $20,000 for CGI membership; $350,000 for Clinton UBS
    View details ·

Can Obama Be Arrested?

The short answer is “no.” Obama cannot be legally arrested just for his policies, no matter how wrong (even treasonous) we may think they are, until he is impeached by the House of Representatives and convicted/removed by the Senate. The constitutional process for removing a president, who has not been incapacitated in some way, is via the impeachment process. Arresting Obama for his political decisions would be an illegal coup. No one is empowered to do that and they would be committing a serious crime, if they tried to do it. There is no constitutionally legal substitute for Congress removing a president from office for his political acts.

https://ion-us.net/can-obama-be-arrested/

I was as shocked as you are. Watch out who you put in that office!
    UNDER NORMAL TIMES. Which these are quickly becoming NOT.

Under normal regular times. These are quickly becoming abnormal, irregular times, and in the next few days may be extremely so.
    I hear you except that there APPEARS to be no provision for 'irregular times'.

Ernest Joyce

imho the sex and racketeering stuff is very bad but NOTHING compared to the treason of giving our country over to the jihaters. *That* I believe is the worst possible crime a person can commit. Aiding and abetting crazy violent demonic persons wanting to bomb, blow up, set on fire, decapitate, shoot, knife, and kill as many Americans as possible however possible is a war assault worthy of the death penalty for the traitor.

Don't everyone forget that should Hillary win the Election on Tuesday, she is not President until sworn in by the Chief Justice.

Until then she is "President-Elect."

She COULD be arrested post election.

Were that the case it falls back on "party succession" and Kaine would be sworn in as President.

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

Freedom of speech GONE. His website disappears in a matter of a few hours from when people started noticing him. Watch Google pull his YouTubes next.

http://stevepieczenik.com/

I hear you except that there APPEARS to be no provision for 'irregular times'.
    We shall see, it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Dobbin View Post
    Don't everyone forget that should Hillary win the Election on Tuesday, she is not President until sworn in by the Chief Justice.

Were that the case it falls back on "party succession" and Kaine would be sworn in as President.

Dobbin
    Not until after the electoral college votes. If she is gone between November 8th and when they vote in December, then the electoral college picks the next president. If after the electoral college, then yes, the VP is it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dobbin View Post

Dobbin
    Ahh Dobbin, it falls to "party RULES" and they can replace her with anyone.

TT close but the PARTY still controls who goes to the EC....
    Mookie War Creed
    "I am the Sword of my Family and Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn all that you love, and kill every one of you."
    Welcome to dar al harab -dar al kufre.

Gentle reminder: It is entirely possible to think that generalizations are true and to judge each real live person you meet as an individual