Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

BRKG *** ~~~ COUP ~~~ ***
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    He can't issue a blanket pardon. There have to be charges first. I know everyone wants to see Hillary charged. I want the info out there but the actual charges held until Trump is sworn in. Obama can't just say "I pardon Hillary for anything the FBI uncovers". It doesn't work that way. I'd settle for some minor charges for now, just enough to warrant an arrest to get things rolling, but I'm hoping they save the big guns for after Trump's inauguration.
    ummm, yeah, he can... just like Ford did for Nixon

The Self-Sustaining, Independent Nation of Texas
    Just like OJ Simpson's comeuppance in civil court, the Clinton's are getting their just due for this 30-year train wreck...
    “Under divine blessing, we must rely on the bayonet when firearms cannot be furnished”
    – General Thomas Jonathan “Stonewall” Jackson (April 1861)

Can all of this be true? I have been following this information since last Friday, but have not said anything, till I had more information. Below is some videos that talk about all of this. Just wanted to let you know, it's out there. Please use discernment!

Steve Pieczenik is not the only one that's proclaiming we have taken our country back!

First video is saying the "New Republic" is finally here! Plus we have a New Gold Back Currency!

Second Video is saying no "Election this Year"!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irOilqbumXI

Kent Dunn Report -- Military Confirms No Elections in 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EqgFxs_p3o

Quote Originally Posted by Possible Impact View Post
    Moving over my posts from FBI thread:

Controversies

In 1992, Pieczenik told Newsday that in his professional opinion,
    President Bush[clarification needed] was "clinically depressed".
    As a result, he was brought up on an ethics charge
    before the American Psychiatric Association and reprimanded.
    He subsequently quit the APA.

He calls himself a "maverick troublemaker. You make your own rules.
    You pay the consequences."

The role he played in the negotiations to bring about the release of Aldo Moro,
    an Italian politician kidnapped by the Red Brigades, is fraught with controversy.

On May 3, 2011, radio host Alex Jones aired an interview
    in which Pieczenik claimed that Osama bin Laden had died of Marfan syndrome in 2001
    shortly after the September 11 attacks, and that the attacks on the United States on 9/11
    were part of a false flag operation by entities within the American government,
    the Israeli leadership and Mossad.

On October 20, 2011 in an interview with Alex Jones,
    Pieczenik claimed that Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi was alive,
    and said, "There’s no way they killed Muammar Gaddafi,
    that’s not our operating mode and I’ve been involved in 30 years
    with the takeouts and regime changes."

He also criticised President Barack Obama,
    calling him an "obsessional pathological liar".

On September 16, 2012, during an interview with Alex Jones,
    Pieczenik stated that Israel planned to initiate war with Iran during Yom Kippur 2012
    unless ex-Mossad and ex-Shin Bet agents assassinated Benjamin Netanyahu.

On March 27, 2013, Pieczenik claimed that the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting
    was a hoax and a false flag event.

On 9 May 2013, Pieczenik claimed that the 2012 Benghazi attack
    was the result of a turf war between the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
    and the military intelligence.

He suggested that the CIA wished to get rid of General David Petraeus,
    and wanted to get John O. Brennan, through his illegal SOCOM unit, to arm Syria.
    A VERY mixed bag......

ETA - just read that is wikipedia. If wrong, he should correct it.
    https://soundcloud.com/user-309670005
    Audio Bhagavad Gita downloadable

This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed.

Quote Originally Posted by Buick Electra View Post
    NEVER USE WIKIPEDIA AS YOUR SOURCE!! NOT RELIABLE! ANYONE CAN EDIT THEIR PAGES!! If anyone at the college I attended used Wiki as a citation, it was an automatic "F"!
    Only if they LINK to verified sources...

And, in this case they did list sources for the parts I copied.
    To see them properly, you'll have to go to the Wiki page,
    it has structure that doesn't copy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Pieczenik
    shōu xìnyòngkă ma?

Steve Pieczenik been around for years, giving intel..

He wrote and co authored books with Tom Clancy, Jack Ryan character was originally based on Steve P.

He's been on A Jones shows many times, and also way back when the ***** man/ unmentionable had radio show.

Quote Originally Posted by Cascadians View Post
    Hector Morenco ‏@hectormorenco

Wow! Sorry more crazy info. Just told that Obama moving forward with presidential pardon regardless of outcome. God help us all! Going dark.

If obama is in anyway implacated, his athority to pardon is gone as its that same as being Judge and Jury of your own trial.

Sometimes the West Coast, sometimes the South.
    Quote Originally Posted by colonel holman View Post
    ummm, yeah, he can... just like Ford did for Nixon
    I stand corrected:
    "While pre-emptive pardons remain very rare, there are a few notable exceptions. Perhaps the most famous presidential pardon of all time occurred before any charges were filed. Gerald Ford's pardon of Richard Nixon absolved the former president of "all offenses against the United States which he … has committed or may have committed or taken part in" between the date of his inauguration in 1969 and his resignation in August 1974. In other cases, presidents have pardoned individuals after criminal proceedings have begun but before a judgment has been handed down."

I had read recently that Obama couldn't issue a pardon for Hillary unless she had been brought up on charges. That's what I was going by. The article was incorrect.
    Politicians can't give us anything without depriving us of something else. Government is not a god. Every dime they spend must first be taken from someone else. -- unknown

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul. -- George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by frazbo View Post
    And WE are disposable to them all. WE never meant anything to them except our tax dollars at work for their pay to play. So who's going to really suffer here in their tug of war? Yep...WE the people.
    Winner winner! Yep, doesn't matter to any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by diamonds View Post
    No one is right 100%.. The reason we all should look for multiple sources of info...However his credentials "Steve Pieczenik, MD, PhD[1] (born December 7, 1943) is an American psychiatrist, former United States Department of State official, author, and publisher." are correct...

In this case I believe he is accurate... Things are being played out and history is being made.. No one will know the full scope of it for years..
    Care to make a WAG as to how many book deals are being cut, as we discuss this?
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

This is how Governments collapse. This is now a fight for survival. Americans need to surround Washington DC and make sure Hillary does NOT serve one day in the White House!!!!!!!

For the record, I picked my username from the root of "tenacious" but now I find that Teneo is also the name of some kind of Clinton scam company.

Whatever the Clinton's are doing has nothing to do with me, and I'm voting for Trump. I just thought that needed to be said.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    He can't issue a blanket pardon. There have to be charges first.
    Please cite your reference for this. This statement is against the Constitution of the United States. I would love to see the source. Somebody better go tell President Ford. He obviously didn't know what he was doing with Richard Nixon. He wasn't charged with anything.

The problem with a Clinton pardon is that some of her crimes are State offenses. It also appears that there may be international crimes associated with Haiti. Only crimes that are Federal in nature can be included under a presidential pardon. Also, a president under impeachment proceedings cannot issue a pardon at all. If some stupid GOP had any brains, they would file those papers tomorrow. Although, it appears that everybody in Washington is bailing out of Hillary stock. I can't see Obama pardoning her. That would put himself in the crosshairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cascadians View Post
    Hector Morenco ‏@hectormorenco

Wow! Sorry more crazy info. Just told that Obama moving forward with presidential pardon regardless of outcome. God help us all! Going dark.
    But can O pardon H if they arrest O during a coup? And I don't know that's what's up or not I'm following along with y'all. Just seems like a coup takes out the top down does it not?
    I once was blind but now I see!...
    Acts 9:11 The Lord told him, “Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying. 12 In a vision he has seen a man named Ananias come and place his hands on him to restore his sight.”

Quote Originally Posted by teneo View Post

For the record, I picked my username from the root of "tenacious" but now I find that Teneo is also the name of some kind of Clinton scam company.

Whatever the Clinton's are doing has nothing to do with me, and I'm voting for Trump. I just thought that needed to be said.
    Perhaps you could sue for defamation of character.

The Obama Administration constitutes a pseudocompetocracy, i.e., rule by those whose primary skill is in feigning competence.

It's for real.

Steve is one of the scariest dudes of the 70's -90's working with many presidents. He set up Delta Force and was Tom Clancy's collaborator for many of his best selling novels.

This is why this is have move ahead despite every thing that O and HRC have tried.

Steve P. is the real deal period.....

when it gets too deep O will strike deal for her to resign after election in exchange for pardon , so that people can vote for dem ticket to stop trump. Will be announced as such to keep election going and still stop trump. Wont work but that is dems only hope

Quote Originally Posted by teneo View Post

CYA, baby!
    pragmatic. eclectic. realistic. vivere paratus: fortune favors the prepared

the BIBLE: Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth! read it yourself. live it. love it.

it is what it is.........but it will become what you make of it

Quote Originally Posted by straightstreet View Post
    But can O pardon H if they arrest O during a coup? And I don't know that's what's up or not I'm following along with y'all. Just seems like a coup takes out the top down does it not?
    Jeez. Everybody on this board failed civics class? Obama cannot be arrested. He is president of the United States. He can slaughter a whole town in broad daylight while being filmed on CNN. He still can't be arrested. He is the president. The president cannot be arrested -- only impeached -- THEN ARRESTED.

Now that this is in the open. HRC and Obama WILL resort to violence IMO. They will try and assassinate trump, start a war with Russia, anything and EVERYTHING is now on the table. There will be violence, and the US POP will not be immune.

Kriya Yogi dwelling in enchanted land of Cascadia
    https://mobile.twitter.com/0HOUR1___

If they do nothing now I am totally going into politics and getting filthy rich and saying **** it.

Barclays Teneo cultivated its client relationship to help secure two paid speeches in 2010 and 2011 totaling more than $700,000. LMAO!!

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails… Now just sift through the deals of PUBLIC officials that allowed these companies to access certain things, PATTERNS

@LouDobbs @FBI wikileaks.org/podesta-emails… Read the attachment RICO lays out all the deals and payments

@GopSux2 @PreetBharara wikileaks.org/podesta-emails…

reuters.com/article/us-ira… Ericson – $750,000 plus $400,000 for a private plane Clinton Foundation Deal brokered through Hillary SOS LOL
    View summary ·

@_zEr0_hEr0 someone asked if it was my backup account you are fine sir

@mitchellvii Need a cook stove grant stop by!

So it looks like Liz Mair & "Benedict Arnold Ricky Wilson" got Rawstory to pick up the hit piece on Donald Trump with David Brock #TRUTH

Hey @HouseCracka you seen the Daily Beast and Huffington running the false stories on Trump and deleting them within minutes #COLLUSION

Watching these Liberal media outlets tweet false stories on trump and deleting them within five minutes anyone recording these today?

BREAKING: Sounds like Chris Mathews from @MSNBC has just endorsed @realDonaldTrump pic.twitter.com/YDYpvKNQc0

@mitchellvii @twistools_en look at this pic.twitter.com/bC14582pN4

I know nothing about the LOLITA express except whats been in Newspapers,

@Richard67101580 @PreetBharara Was not me you not read the tweets I have only said it SIX hundred times put the reading glasses on

@FoxNews @HillaryClinton RICO wikileaks.org/podesta-emails… @PreetBharara @seanhannity TENEO how they scammed the money

Hector needs to calm down lol

CTR bots have been loaded the Hillary Clinton campaign pays big money to David Brock for this to easy all fake accounts pic.twitter.com/j2TC7OYz0g

@justinjm1 wikileaks.org/podesta-emails… RICO say goodbye to the PIGSUIT PANTS QUEEN Reporters are running #Anonymous So long Hillary Clinton

Chris Matthews just unendorsed Hillary Clinton LOL

@CassandraRules @0HOUR1___ the end is near for hillary....something big is about to happen pic.twitter.com/6xa7ZuqnJJ

William J. Clinton Foundation: This initial release consists of material from the FBI's files related to the Will... vault.fbi.gov/william-j.-cli…

The trial of Hillary Clinton will last well over a year so much shit and dirt to sift through lol

Quote Originally Posted by Seabear View Post
    It's for real.

Steve is one of the scariest dudes of the 70's -90's working with many presidents. He set up Delta Force and was Tom Clancy's collaborator for many of his best selling novels.

This is why this is have move ahead despite every thing that O and HRC have tried.

Steve P. is the real deal period.....
    I'm thinking that the guys at Blue Light as well as Chrlie Beckwith might differ on the Delta Force comment, Seabear....
    Mookie War Creed
    "I am the Sword of my Family and Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn all that you love, and kill every one of you."
    Welcome to dar al harab -dar al kufre.

Gentle reminder: It is entirely possible to think that generalizations are true and to judge each real live person you meet as an individual

Dupe. sorry. I use Wind10.

On Free Republic they are saying Hillary Clinton is going a little crazy with bizarre tweets, that she is drunk and doesn't have Huma to keep her under control. She insists it is all because of Trump's close corroboration with Russia. She is obsessed with Russia. Despite her selling them our uranium. Despite funding ISIS and using them for her nefarious ends.

No pardon. World needs to see the depth of treachery these leeches have perpetuated.

Quote Originally Posted by TorahTips View Post
    Please cite your reference for this. This statement is against the Constitution of the United States. I would love to see the source. Somebody better go tell President Ford. He obviously didn't know what he was doing with Richard Nixon. He wasn't charged with anything.
    Reading is fundamental. Please see post 48.
    Politicians can't give us anything without depriving us of something else. Government is not a god. Every dime they spend must first be taken from someone else. -- unknown

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul. -- George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas321 View Post
    Now that this is in the open. HRC and Obama WILL resort to violence IMO. They will try and assassinate trump, start a war with Russia, anything and EVERYTHING is now on the table. There will be violence, and the US POP will not be immune.
    You know, that dude is crazy like a fox.

This is just a side note to the topic, but it strikes me as somewhat serious that the FBI has factionalized to the degree implied in these tweets.
    E Deploribus Unum

Oderint dum metuant

Every day is a JDAM day

But can O pardon H if they arrest O during a coup?
    Stop it your getting me all excited, there is nothing more in the world that I want to see than that arrogant, condescending, Kenyan, rump ranger swinging from a light pole..... Hot Damn go get him boys

He may be able to pardon Hillary but he can't save Lynch or Comey. I felt last weekend was the Saturday Night Massacre 2.0.
    Behind the scenes. I echo what HC said above, that other white hats may have to sacrifice for the greater good for all. Pieczenik is good people. He ghost wrote all the Tom Clancy novels, lol. He knows palace intrigue like no other. Let it play out.

Prayers for everyone, its wicked unstable right now

The coup video is very interesting, I hope it is true. If so, sounds like it is right out of a novel. I recommend watching, and I am very leery of watching unknown persons on YT.
    TRUTH ...... its the new hate speech.

Jeez. Everybody on this board failed civics class? Obama cannot be arrested. He is president of the United States. He can slaughter a whole town in broad daylight while being filmed on CNN. He still can't be arrested. He is the president. The president cannot be arrested -- only impeached -- THEN ARRESTED.
    Chill out. I did not FAIL civics class. This is a coup/counter coup. These are not normal times with normal rules.
    I once was blind but now I see!...
    Acts 9:11 The Lord told him, “Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying. 12 In a vision he has seen a man named Ananias come and place his hands on him to restore his sight.”

18 OMG 2

There's more in the sewer about to gush!

The Pedophilia Connection:

https://youtu.be/12zVlaZyX3Q

HRC will be charged with obstruction of justice, pedophilia and sex with minors and related issues.

!!!!!! Treason, racketeering, the list is getting very long for HRC !!!

Quote Originally Posted by homecanner1 View Post
    He may be able to pardon Hillary but he can't save Lynch or Comey. I felt last weekend was the Saturday Night Massacre 2.0.
    Behind the scenes. I echo what HC said above, that other white hats may have to sacrifice for the greater good for all. Pieczenik is good people. He ghost wrote all the Tom Clancy novels, lol. He knows palace intrigue like no other. Let it play out.

Prayers for everyone, its wicked unstable right now
    Think you will find that to be a tad of an overstatement. Their writing relationship was not any where NEAR Dick Francis' with his wife...who actually wrote ALL of his.

Yes they collaborated on several but ghost wrote all??? JUST a tad overdone.
    Mookie War Creed
    "I am the Sword of my Family and Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn all that you love, and kill every one of you."
    Welcome to dar al harab -dar al kufre.

Gentle reminder: It is entirely possible to think that generalizations are true and to judge each real live person you meet as an individual

They need to show the sex proof this week imho.

Agreed!

There needs to be something on the pedophelia.

Is Obama going to pardon that?
    Gammas stand apart, staking out and defending their space, finding their own mate, showing no interest in dominating the Betas.

Essentially, they avoid all but necessary, cautious interaction with Alphas and Betas.

If it sounds too good to be true... well, let's just say I'm going to wait & see, on this - while tending to my own garden plot.

Quote Originally Posted by GammaRat View Post
    Agreed!

There needs to be something on the pedophelia.

Is Obama going to pardon that?
    To my knowledge, Hilary is not being accused of pedo.

Isn't there something about the Sergeant at Arms being the only one who can arrest a sitting president if the president has violated Senate rules? I'm asking here, not stating as fact.

Your assuming that the take over is civil... I believe in the ME when the guy in charge is over thrown it hasn't ended well. Just sayin.
    If you want to test a man's character give him power...
    (Abraham Lincoln)