Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

RACE How Savage Are Blacks In America & Why Is Everyone Afraid To Discuss It?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    Here is another one. At least this one has a happy ending!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.live5news.com/story/34848...spect-arrested

BERKELEY COUNTY, SC (WCSC) -
    Police say a fatal shooting Tuesday night at a Moncks Corner home was justified because the homeowner was protecting his family from a home invasion.

Police Chief Rick Ollic told reporters Wednesday afternoon their investigation revealed a man the Berkeley County Coroner identified as Elijah A. White, Jr., 30, forced his way into a home on Post Oak Court off Highway 52. White was armed with a handgun and wearing a mask and gloves, he said.

"We also retrieved from him rope, which I believe he was going to tie up the victims if he got into the residence, so there was no doubt he was there to do some serious harm to this family," Ollic said.

The homeowner fired his gun when White burst into the home, fatally striking him, Ollic said.

Police also arrested a woman they say went to the door posing as a representative of a homeowner's association and was wearing a fake badge that read, "HOA."

Juanita Marie English is charged with first-degree burglary and criminal conspiracy, Ollic said. She was in bond court Wednesday night where she received a $125,000 bond.

Ollic was also present during the bond court hearing and told the judge that he believes English is a "threat to society."

"[The victims] are absolutely traumatized," Ollic told the judge."The female victim, it's unbelievable what she went through last night."

In addition, Ollic said the victim's two young children witnessed the home invasion and shooting.

Police say English spoke to the resident about the neighborhood, then signaled to White, who ran to the door and forced his way in.

The victim told police he was holding a handgun with a laser pointer.

As she tried to close the door, White kicked in the door, breaking the door frame and knocking the locking device off and forced his way inside, Ollic said.

According to court records, the victim's husband then came downstairs armed with a gun and shot White who was found dead in the front yard.

"The homeowner at that location, protecting his family, returned fire at the subject, and killed him as a result of the incident," Ollic said.

Berkeley County Coroner Bill Salisbury said an autopsy on White is still underway, but confirmed he was struck four times.

Salisbury said the manner of death would be ruled a homicide, but added it would be ruled justifiable.
    "In Berkeley County, if you kick someone's door in and you get shot, as long as I'm the coroner, that's going to be a justifiable homicide," Salisbury said.

Ollic said investigators believe the homeowner acted in self-defense and that the killing was justified.

Ollic said the residents of the community are safe because the suspects specifically targeted the residents of the home.

He said police were still investigating whether there was any connection between the residents and the suspects.

English was connected to the incident because she had been the subject of a traffic stop Tuesday night on Highway 52 after officers saw her driving erratically shortly after the incident.

Ollic said officers did not know at the time she might have a connection to the home invasion, but said she was positively identified by the homeowner as the woman who had come to the door. Ollic said a search warrant of the vehicle provided evidence that linked her to the address.

English had an outstanding warrant in Summerville.

White had what Ollic described as "an extensive felonious criminal record," including drug violations, breaking into motor vehicles, armed robbery, attempted armed robbery and inciting a riot while incarcerated. White's charges were filed by authorities in Goose Creek, Summerville, North Charleston, Berkeley and Dorchester Counties and the state Department of Corrections, he said.

Police said they are continuing to investigate the incident and would increase patrols in the normally-quiet neighborhood to reassure residents they are safe.

Police responded to 911 call Tuesday night

Police responded to the home around 8:15 p.m. for a burglary in progress and found White's body outside the home on the sidewalk.

Authorities say a couple and their child were in the home when they called 911 to report someone had tried to get in their home. Police say shots were then exchanged in the incident.

Moncks Corner Police are searching for a woman seen at the time of a reported home burglary that ended in a fatal shooting Tuesday night.

An autopsy for White is scheduled for Wednesday morning, Salisbury said.

Police say a woman who was seen at the time of the incident left the scene in a dark-colored vehicle.

MCPD officials are investigating the case with the coroner's office and the solicitor's office to determine if charges will be brought in the case.

Ollic indicated they are in the early stages of the investigation and are determining what led up to the incident. He said detectives were interviewing the family inside the home.

Officers were seen taping a portion of the road off as emergency crews worked the scene. In addition, tape was seen being placed around a home.

Authorities had said earlier they believed it might have been a shooting in a possible home invasion.

Viewers reported seeing police activity in the area around 9 p.m.

A witness said emergency crews had arrived on scene and found a body near the front yard of a home.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ETA: TB2000 wont let me upload photos again. Anyway guess the race! The girl is a CoalBurner who has ruined her life. Once again this shows why it is dangerous to be in a relationship with them.
    "America is at that awkward stage, to late to work within the system, but to early to shoot the bastards"-- Claire Wolfe

"America is at that awkward stage, to late to work within the system, but to early to shoot the bastards"-- Claire Wolfe

ok went another route...

ETA: I give up on the photos...

Quote Originally Posted by imaginative View Post

A 2-year-old girl was playing on a swing at a playground when Bates, as the child's mother told police, began "eyeballing" her children.

The mother said Bates walked up behind the girl and snatched her off the swing before grabbing the toddler by the hips and pulling down her diaper.

The mother said she saw Bates lift his shirt, take his pants down and begin thrusting against her daughter.
    Gaaaaaah.

Well, chances are this guy won't last long in prison.

http://www.wafb.com/story/34939724/s...tion-rape-case

PICS AT LINK

Suspect arrested in LSU abduction, rape case

Published:Friday, March 17th 2017, 12:25 pm CDT

Updated:Friday, March 17th 2017, 10:34 pm CDT

By Rachael Thomas, Digital Content Producer

By Scottie Hunter, Reporter

BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) -
    One man has been arrested in the case of an alleged abduction and rape on the LSU campus.

Around 6:30 p.m. on Friday, March 17, the LSU Police Department arrested Frank Herrera Jr., 20, of Baton Rouge at his girlfriend's home.

Lt. Kevin Scott with LSU PD said in a press conference Friday night the victim parked her vehicle behind the Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority house on the LSU campus on Wednesday, March 15 when she was forced into her vehicle by an armed man. The victim reported a man wearing all black with a red bandanna over his face grabbed her and forced her into her vehicle.

Scott went on to say the two drove off campus, where the victim was reportedly forced to perform a sexual act while Herrera held the gun against her. The victim was then dropped off at a convenience store in the 1700 block of Government St. Herrera reportedly told the victim to go inside to buy condoms. She then called police once inside the store.

LSU PD detectives processed the victim's vehicle, during which clothing and additional evidence was found, leading detectives to identify Herrera as a suspect. Officials then obtained a search warrant for the home where Herrera was staying and for his vehicle. During the search, detectives found an iPhone case in Herrera's bedroom that matched the victim's case. They also located a small safe in Herrera's bedroom closet that contained a small, black 9mm semi-automatic pistol wrapped in a red bandanna, both of which matched the victim's description of the items.

Detectives were also able to locate the victim's iPhone at a business near Herrera's home. The owner of the store verified that Herrera brought the phone to the store on Thursday, March 16.

Officials say DNA evidence collected from the vehicle matched Herrera's DNA profile. Herrera was questioned by LSU PD detectives and reportedly confessed to kidnapping the victim and forcing her to perform oral sex.

Herrera is charged with second degree kidnapping, second degree rape, armed robbery, possession of schedule I narcotics, and possession of a firearm on school property. When taken into custody, Herrera was found to have a small amount of marijuana on his person.

LSU PD said they believe this was an isolated incident and a crime of opportunity and that the victim and Herrera did not know one another. They went on to say their patrols on campus are sustained and are ongoing 24 hours a day.

The clerk at the store where the victim was dropped off, Alhassan Murgan, assisted her, giving her his cell phone so she could call police and her mother. Officials reportedly arrived about 25 minutes after the victim called 911.

Surveillance video from the store of the clearly shaken woman captured the hair-raising moments shortly after she shuffled into the One Stop convenience store on Government St. after the alleged attack.

The video showed her being ushered in by some Good Samaritans who tried to help. "We're trying to make sure she's good, like we're trying to make sure she's good," Murgan said.

Murgan was on the register that night and said the look in her eyes as she stumbled into the business sent off a red flag that something was horribly wrong. He said the story she told him that night sent chills down his spine.

"She said, ‘The guy in the car, he raped me and he said if I tell anybody he's going to burn my car and kill me,'" he added.

Murgan said he immediately called police, then handed the phone over for the young woman to call her mother, all while giving her a place to hide behind the register.

"She was crying and shaking you know," Murgan said.

WAFB’s Scottie Hunter asked the clerk what was going through his mind at the time of the ordeal. "[I thought] like why he do this you know? Like you don't have a heart, you don't have any feelings. It's just sad man," Murgan added.

The suspect took off before police arrived, but while investigators are still trying to piece together the complete details of the case, Murgan said he will never forget that night and has an important message as to why he chose to help a stranger in need.

"Anybody that have a problem, we help you know,” Murgan said. “It's all about peace and love."

LSU President F. King Alexander spoke out following the update from LSU PD Friday night.

"We received some comments about the minimal amount of detail we released during the investigative process, and I would like to assure you that there was reasoning behind that – there was a preponderance of evidence pointing to the suspect and law enforcement was very close to making an arrest. We could not afford this predator any opportunity to flee or avoid being apprehended because we released too much information," said Alexander.

Read the full letter below:

“LSU Police, in conjunction with our law enforcement partners, have apprehended the suspect in the abduction that occurred on the evening of March 15. We are very pleased that the alleged perpetrator has been taken off of the streets and will be held accountable for his actions. Our thoughts continue to be with the survivor and her family during this time.

I am president of LSU, but I am also a father to three young women. I understand the turmoil this event has caused for our students and their families. And I hear your concerns. Please know that the safety and security of every single LSU student is always our top priority, and necessary for providing the best educational environment possible. We received some comments about the minimal amount of detail we released during the investigative process, and I would like to assure you that there was reasoning behind that – there was a preponderance of evidence pointing to the suspect and law enforcement was very close to making an arrest. We could not afford this predator any opportunity to flee or avoid being apprehended because we released too much information.

We are thankful to the LSU Police for acting quickly and conducting a swift, thorough investigation leading to today’s arrest. We also would like to thank the campus community for their support and assistance throughout the investigative process. Officers from LSU Police work day and night in an effort to keep our students safe, and we continuously update and enhance our security measures. We are always looking for ways to make our campus an even safer environment for our University community. If you have additional suggestions, please send them to me at alexander@lsu.edu.

I know that the last several days have been stressful for many on our campus, and I want to encourage you to consider taking advantage of the resources LSU offers to assist you in times of need. The LSU CARE Team is available to help students in distress, and the Student Health Center has licensed counselors ready and waiting for you.

We will not tolerate any crime on our campus.

RELATED: LSU Police investigating reported abduction, rape near Kappa Kappa Gamma house

Copyright 2017 WAFB. All rights reserved.
    "...Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light. See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil." - Ephesians 5:14-17

Quote Originally Posted by Blacknarwhal View Post
    Gaaaaaah.

Well, chances are this guy won't last long in prison.
    He should never make it to prison.

In fact, he should be pushing up daisies right now.

Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post
    He should never make it to prison.

In fact, he should be pushing up daisies right now.
    You damn skippy!!! That sick f*ck would have died right on the spot. A firearm would probably not be needed because it would be to easy and not painful enough. I have 4 granddaughters and that kinda crap scares the hell outa me. I've become way more protective now compared to when my son and daughter were growing up.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    You damn skippy!!! That sick f*ck would have died right on the spot. A firearm would probably not be needed because it would be to easy and not painful enough. I have 4 granddaughters and that kinda crap scares the hell outa me. I've become way more protective now compared to when my son and daughter were growing up.
    re bold: I cannot say that. I have always had zero tolerance for anyone fornicating with my family.

My offspring are of the same ilk.

BTW: I too am a 2ndAmerican

Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post
    re bold: I cannot say that. I have always had zero tolerance for anyone fornicating with my family.

My offspring are of the same ilk.

BTW: I too am a 2ndAmerican
    Oh I was always a grizzly bear if someone messed with my family. I just meant that back when my kids were growing up, there wasn't as much to worry about as there seems to be today. Hell if someone is stupid enough to try and kidnap/rape a toddler while mom is watching, things have graduated to a whole new level of situational awareness. :-)

ok, I didn't wan't to make this it's own "racist" thread and just be piling on but, came across this and just had to share. Its a guy watching a music video. The music video is done to the tune of "What does the fox say" If you don't know the song, you should def watch it once or twice to get the catchy little jingle down.. (whats the fox say here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE)

then what this next video.. it's just a little too soon, if you know what I mean!! pg17, couple of fbombs and adult themes... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04cXGB0LGIU

edited to ad, the video is a rendition o what does the black say, to the tune of what does the fox say, complete with video.. pretty good
    If I was born in Kenya, I'd be President by now.

*My fingers are slysdexic. Damn.*
    They're, there, their. There. I know the difference. My mind is miles and miles of thought ahead of my fingers and my fingers are peons. peons do sh!tty work.:D

His Name is Jamie Urton: White Man Dragged from Car, Shot to Death by Blacks in Cincinnati

On Monday, March 27th, we learned*His Name is Jamie Urton: White Man Dragged from Car, Shot to Death by Three Blacks In Cincinnati.

We are now learning far, far more about what actually happened when Urton, a white male, was executed by blacks in broad daylight in Cincinnati. ['The dude that hit you with the car, he dead:' 911 caller says he killed driver that hit child, WLWT.com, 3-31-17]:

Jamie Urton, right, was executed by blacks in Cincinnati. He "begged for mercy" as they shot him multiple times

Cincinnati police released 911 recordings that capture the moments after a fatal shooting in Walnut Hills.*

Police said the driver of a car was gunned down March 24 on Kenton Street after he accidentally struck a 4-year-old child with his car.*

Officials said Jamie Urton, 44, accidentally struck a young child with his vehicle. The boy suffered non-life-threatening injuries.*

After the accident, police said Urton was pulled from his car by witnesses and was shot to death.*

In newly released 911 audio, a caller is heard telling the young boy, who is heard crying in the background, about the shooting:*

“You're OK? And I took care of dude. I killed him. He dead. He dead. The dude that hit you by the car, he dead. I killed him. I'm serious he's dead. The dude who hit you with the car, I killed him, Jamal. He dead. You hear me? He's dead. I killed him.”*

The identity of the 911 caller is unclear.*

“That white dude in that car, they just blazed him,” the caller said. “That was that car that was right there, hit my baby, that gray one. They just shot him, he's in there dead.”

Wait a second... what? We now have proof Urton was dragged from his car by blacks and basically lynched on the streets of Cincinnati. [Police: Father of 4-year-old struck by car also charged in driver’s shooting death, WLWT.com, 3-31-17]

But it gets much, much worse. Urton begged for his life and mercy when he was executed by the blacks. [Witness: Murder victim shot dead as he begged for mercy, WLWT.com, 3-31-17]:

A witness to a murder says the unarmed victim was begging for mercy as the gunman shot him over and over, even after his body fell limp.*

Police said Jamie Urton, 44, was shot to death after he accidentally hit a 4-year-old boy who dashed into Kenton Street last Friday. Urton stopped but was attacked by people who saw the boy hit.*

“He didn’t mean to do it, he was bawling his eyes out, saying he was sorry, begging for mercy, basically, and they shot him,” said the witness, who we are not identifying.*

The witness said she was just a few feet away from where the child was hit and saw the entire event evolve in the street.*

It all began, according to the witness, when a man who appeared to be with the child began screaming at people driving on the street. The witness says the man was so aggressive it appeared he distracted Urton, who seemed to be unsure why the man was upset.*

“So he (Urton) was looking out his driver’s side and hit the kid on the right side because he didn’t know what was going on,” the witness said.*

The man who was with the boy began to attack Urton, who was still in his car, the witness said, but then that man went to tend to the child.*

Another man then began the fatal attack on Urton, according to the witness.*

“You could hear him wailing, saying, ‘I’m sorry, I’m so sorry.’ The guy was reaching in the window, beating him up in the window,” the witness said.*

The altercation escalated when the man pulled a gun.*

“He just fell, he just stopped and they kept going at, after he stopped. They kept shooting him,” the witness said. “After his arms just dropped and there was no life left in him anymore, they shot him again.”*

Police said two people now face murder charges in connection with Urton’s death: Deonte Baber, 25, and Jamall Killings, the 4-year-old’s father.*

Meanwhile, friends and family of Urton attended his funeral Friday, exactly a week after he was murdered.*

At the Cincinnati Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired, where Urton worked, the machines were quiet. Co-workers were given the day to attend the services.*

“Certainly he’ll be missed in the workplace but he’ll really be missed as a friend and somebody we can count on and a good guy,” said John Mitchell, CEO of the association.

*Jamie Urton was a white male who was executed by blacks in Cincinnati, after a group of blacks pulled him from his car and attacked him. Yet, outside of a few reports on the local news in this city, no one knows*Jamie Urton's name.*

http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blog...white-man.html
    "Property must be sacred or liberty cannot exist"

Nothing but animals.
    A 1965 To The Present Dime Is Worth $.10 Today.
    A 1964 To The Present Dollar Bill Is Worth $1.00 Today.
    A 1964 Or Earlier Silver Dime Is Worth Over $1.25 Today.

A lie told often enough becomes the truth - Lenin

If you're ever involved in a traffic incident with a nigger, DO NOT STOP.

Was just out at one of the most important websites on the Internet,
    city-data.com, and I looked up the demographics of Cincinnati OH.

Here is the cold hard facts people. The dead White guy is dead
    for one primary reason. He had no business being in that town,
    its a nigger town.

Behold the facts.

White alone 49.4 percent
    Black alone 42.1 percent

Two points in these figures.
    The White population demographic is now below 50 percent.
    The Black or the more correct term, African population demographic
    is now far above the critical threshold of 20 percent.
    A 42.1 percent African demographic means, that they will be
    controlling Cincinnati OH at the 80 percent level.
    A White person would have to be insane to live in that place.

Therefore, I place just as much blame for the White man's death
    on the White man himself, as I do the POS nigger savages
    that murdered him.

Wake up White people, wake up please.

In my AO, Africans are 12 percent. They have absolutely
    no control here. Guess what, it is mostly very peaceful here.

NO Niggers, KNOW peace.

Be safe everyone, and please arm up.

Regards to all deplorables,
    Nowski
    "Read everything, listen to everyone, believe absolutely nothing,
    unless you can prove it with your own research." Milton William Cooper

"Life is a glass, half empty, of spoiled milk, sitting in a bed of thorns." Nowski

His first mistake was being unarmed...regardless of his location.

From there, his choices and decisions went downhill.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Quote Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
    His first mistake was being unarmed...regardless of his location.

From there, his choices and decisions went downhill.
    Avoiding them, and being prepared to unleash unbelievable Hell
    upon the savage feral pavement apes. He did neither,
    and he is now dead.

He as well as the still vast majority of White people believe
    that Africans are the same as they are, they are not,
    a belief that will make them dead.

Always do my best at the first option, but ready to deliver
    the second option. As bad as it is getting, soon an Mrap
    or Bearcat will be needed, to travel in vicinity of the African areas.

Bottom line. Another White dead because of out of control
    POS nigger savages.

Nowski
    "Read everything, listen to everyone, believe absolutely nothing,
    unless you can prove it with your own research." Milton William Cooper

"Life is a glass, half empty, of spoiled milk, sitting in a bed of thorns." Nowski

Kenton Street
    Cincinnati

Needs to be arclighted........
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

He was Eloi.

Quote Originally Posted by Nowski View Post
    Avoiding them, and being prepared to unleash unbelievable Hell
    upon the savage feral pavement apes. He did neither,
    and he is now dead.

He as well as the still vast majority of White people believe
    that Africans are the same as they are, they are not,
    a belief that will make them dead.

Always do my best at the first option, but ready to deliver
    the second option. As bad as it is getting, soon an Mrap
    or Bearcat will be needed, to travel in vicinity of the African areas.

Bottom line. Another White dead because of out of control
    POS nigger savages.

Nowski
    Bro. Nowski...

I read all of your posts and I respect your opinions.

I always try to do unto others as they do unto me.

If negros treat me with courtesy and respect I reciprocate. (BTW... I treat other races likewise.)

If not I still treat them as they do me.

IOW... they reap what they sow when we have encounters.

As much as possible I avoid encounters which is much in line with your advice.

I encourage family and others to do likewise.

Sometimes, encounters are unavoidable... even in the boonies.

In dealing with this I will quote (as best possible) Aristotle Onassis (a man I admired):

We must free ourselves of the hope that the sea will ever rest.

We must learn to sail in high winds.

Aristotle Onassis

Police: Man rapes fellow nursing home resident, tells officers 'I could tell she liked it'

by Kevin Lewis/ABC7

Tuesday, April 11th 2017

KENSINGTON, Md. (ABC7) — A man is accused of raping a non-verbal and immobile female resident at a nursing and rehabilitation center, and reportedly went so far as to claim the woman "liked it."

On April 2, staff members at the Kensington Nursing and Rehabilitation Center noticed the door to an immobile and non-verbal patient's room was closed. Seeing as this was not in accordance with her treatment plan, staff opened the door and allegedly saw Stanley Thomas, 62, seated on the female victim's bed. Staff reportedly also observed that the victim's diaper had been removed.

Staff removed Thomas from the victim's room and contacted Montgomery County Police. During an interview in the center's second floor lounge area, Thomas allegedly admitted to entering the victim's room, removing her diaper and then sexually assaulting her for approximately ten minutes. Thomas also stated he forced his tongue into the victim's mouth, reportedly saying, in part, "I could tell she liked it." Thomas additionally voluntarily told police that he had engaged in similar conduct with the victim in the fall of 2016.

The victim's public guardian (an adult protective services employee) told investigators that his client suffers from Huntington's disease, plus a number of other medical ailments, which have caused her to become unable to speak and confined to a bed. In fact, investigators were unable to interview the victim about what she experienced.

When reached by telephone Tuesday, Kensington Nursing & Rehabilitation Center declined to comment, instead directing all media inquiries to its Cincinnati, Ohio-based parent company, CommuniCare Health Services. General counsel Fred Stratmann later told ABC7 that the company is cooperating with law enforcement, but could not delve into specifics due to the ongoing investigation and a need to respect the privacy rights of its residents.

Stanley is currently facing two counts of second-degree rape, in addition to two other sexual offenses. If convicted, a judge could sentence the 62-year-old to a
    maximum of 51 years in prison.

http://wjla.com/news/crime/police-ma...l-she-liked-it

HORRIFYING: Man BEGS For Mercy Before Thugs Execute Him For Being White

Sadly, when a racially-motivated murder occurs, it will usually be ignored by the mainstream media because it does not fit the liberal narrative.

A tragic accident was made worse when a man was killed for being white. Jamie Urton was driving through Cincinnati when he accidentally struck a child with his car. The child’s father murdered Urton, with the help of an accomplice, but the two murderers told the passenger, “Get out of here, you’re black.” (via WLWT5)

Deonte Baber and Jamall Killings are both facing murder charges for killing Urton. They did so after Killings’ 4-year-old son was accidentally struck by Urton’s vehicle. The murderers spared Urton’s passenger because he was black, proving that they killed Urton because he was white.

Of course, the liberal media will ignore this racially motivated crime, because it does not fit their narrative that only white people are racist.

The tragedy occurred when Urton was driving down a street in Hamilton County. A man was causing a scene on the side of the road, which distracted Urton, leading him to hit the 4-year-old child, who was on the road.

Urton immediately stopped after the accident, when Killings, the boy’s father (who was causing the fuss at the side of the road) ran to the car window and started beating Urton.

Baber, the accomplice, then approached the car, allowing Killings to finally attend to his son, who was lying in the road. Baber started to beat Urton through his car window and told the black passenger to leave.

A witness told reporters that Urton began pleading for his life. “You could hear him wailing, saying, ‘I’m sorry, I’m so sorry.’ The guy was reaching in the window, beating him up in the window,” the witness explained. (via WLWT5)

Baber then pulled out his gun and proceeded to shoot Urton five times. The driver’s body fell limp, and the murderer continued to shoot. Since then, Killings has turned himself in, but Baber is still being hunted by police.

Joe Deters, the man prosecuting the case, claims that the crime was racially motivated. He also called the 4-year-old’s father an idiot who was more concerned with beating the white driver than attending to his son lying in the street.

Urton did not deserve to die. He never intended to hit the child, and he immediately stopped to aid the child.

Yet, because he was white, he was murdered in cold blood. The media will never reveal the truth of this case.

http://www.angrypatriotmovement.com/man-begs-for-mercy/

CINCINNATI —
    Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters said that race may have "fed into" the deadly shooting of a driver who struck a 4-year-old child last month.

http://www.wlwt.com/article/prosecut...th-car/9270770
    "Property must be sacred or liberty cannot exist"

Picture in post #300....

BOOTLIPS
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Real savage

Man accused of killing, sexually assaulting girlfriend's 8-month-old daughter

April 24, 2017

A Detroit man is accused of sexually assaulting and beating to death his girlfriend's 8-month-old daughter while he was babysitting the infant.

James Lee Saltmarshall, 22, of Detroit is charged with felony murder, first-degree child abuse and first-degree criminal sexual conduct.

The attack occurred Thursday at a hotel on the 2600 block of Michigan in Inkster after the girlfriend left her daughter in Saltmarshall's care, according to the Wayne County Prosecutor's Office.

"The mother she left for work the infant was in good health," the prosecutor's office said in a charging statement. " ... It is alleged that the defendant killed the child by causing trauma to her head and rectal tearing was observed on the child."

The man called 911 about 4:30 p.m. to report the child had been injured. Inkster police and fire responded.

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/in...rt_river_index

Quote Originally Posted by imaginative View Post
    Real savage

Man accused of killing, sexually assaulting girlfriend's 8-month-old daughter

April 24, 2017

A Detroit man is accused of sexually assaulting and beating to death his girlfriend's 8-month-old daughter while he was babysitting the infant.

James Lee Saltmarshall, 22, of Detroit is charged with felony murder, first-degree child abuse and first-degree criminal sexual conduct.

The attack occurred Thursday at a hotel on the 2600 block of Michigan in Inkster after the girlfriend left her daughter in Saltmarshall's care, according to the Wayne County Prosecutor's Office.

"The mother she left for work the infant was in good health," the prosecutor's office said in a charging statement. " ... It is alleged that the defendant killed the child by causing trauma to her head and rectal tearing was observed on the child."

The man called 911 about 4:30 p.m. to report the child had been injured. Inkster police and fire responded.

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/in...rt_river_index

this qualifies for pay per view necklacing - it would be a "SOLD OUT" event within minutes - likely raising enough $$$$ to payoff the national debt. what kind of animal dung heap even entertains thoughts like this POS NIGGER did?
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

I dunno, I'm good with making him into a simple Mississippi windchime...

"We must free ourselves of the hope that the sea will ever rest.

We must learn to sail in high winds."

Aristotle Onassis

truly an incredible quote Vestige . . . committed to memory for reflection and future reference
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry799 View Post
    I dunno, I'm good with making him into a simple Mississippi windchime...
    OK but only if we set its black ass on fire and beat that "I'm a mean defiant NIGGER" look off it's face first . . .

Summer approaches.... temperatures are rising.... tempers are rising.

Locally:

This SOB, to the best of my knowledge as media is silent, is still alive:

[IMG]http://media.graytvinc.com/images/690*470/ronald_exantus.jpg[/IMG]

Word travels in small towns and contrary to the articles (http://www.wkyt.com/content/news/Pol...360764771.html the bastard did not simply "stab" the 6 year old to death.

The child's sibling watched while he literally performed a "surgery" on the hapless victim while talking to the observer.

Security where the bastard is (was) being held was greatly increased because of "angry citizens" in proximity to the jail.

Have you hugged your vigilante today?

Summer approaches, temperatures rise..... and tempers rise.

To the best of my knowledge this SOB is still alive:

[IMG]http://media.graytvinc.com/images/690*470/ronald_exantus.jpg[/IMG] v: Image will not embed for me.

The media is mostly silent and contrary to reported info (word travels in small towns) the bastard did not simply "stab" the victim but, instead performed "surgery" on him while a sibling watched.

one article: http://www.wkyt.com/content/news/Pol...360764771.html

another: http://www.kentucky.com/news/local/c...e53279720.html

Have you hugged your vigilante today?

Then you have the waves of urban youth mob violence, of which another one occurred in Oakland:

http://eaglerising.com/43086/40-to-6...ng-passengers/

Vestige:
    To the best of my knowledge this SOB is still alive:
    REALLY!!!! this POS NIGGER - still wasting breathable O2 since December of '15 . . . more savagery courtesy of the 'murkinn chimp . . .

who else here is wondering how long it will be before the rise of vigilantism?

Prisoners in their own homes (news report)....
    ========================

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4e0_1493154937

White people prisoners in their own homes in Baltimore and Biloxi during Black Spring Break
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Man beats 86-year-old woman to death as she was walking round a high school track in a savage, random attack

-Two women were on a daily morning walk on a track at a California high school
    -At 6am, a witness saw a man savagely attack them with his hands and feet
    -One woman, 86, was beaten to death and her friend, 61, was injured
    - Police are searching for the suspect - a 5-foot-6-inch black man

27 April 2017

Police say a man beat an 86-year-old woman to death in a random attack as she walked around a high school track in Northern California.

Sacramento County Sheriff's Department Sgt. Tony Turnbull says the woman and a 61-year-old companion, who was only slightly injured, were walking on the track at Highlands High School in North Highlands when they were targeted early Wednesday by a short man in his mid-30s wearing sweats.

The man punched and kicked the two women at around 6am local time, as another person at the track called police.

When officers arrived, the older woman was already dead, and the suspect had fled.

Officers searched the neighborhood, but could not find the man.

Authorities have not released the names of the two women.

'It's just super upsetting,' one of the deceased woman's neighbors told KCRA-TV.

'Just super upsetting for no reason - she's taking a walk. She's my mom's age.'
    'What did you get from it? What did you get from taking somebody's life? I mean she's gone.'

Neighbors say the two women lived a few doors down from each other and would go for a walk almost every morning together.
    Authorities said the suspect was described by a witness as a 5-foot-6-inch black male with a medium complexion in his 30s, according to Fox40.

The suspect was also described as having curly hair.

He was last seen wearing a burgundy shirt and black sweats.

Detectives are asking anyone with information relating to this incident, to contact the Sheriff's Department at (916) 874-5115.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4fTdil6Ai

Man beats 86-year-old woman to death as she was walking round a high school track in a savage, random attack

murdered for the crime of being WHITE - - - and defenseless

Police say a man beat an 86-year-old woman to death in a random attack as she walked around a high school track in Northern California.

Sacramento County Sheriff's Department Sgt. Tony Turnbull says the woman and a 61-year-old companion, who was only slightly injured, were walking on the track at Highlands High School in North Highlands when they were targeted early Wednesday by a short man in his mid-30s wearing sweats.

The man punched and kicked the two women at around 6am local time, as another person at the track called police.
    And they were also raped during the murderous negro attack

http://www.cbs58.com/story/35271880/...violent-attack

My apologies for the dual posts #308 & #309.

It can be blamed on my ineptitude or my piss poor equipment/connection.

Take your choice.

I blame it on #313:

The suspect was also described as having curly hair.
    (But that's just me.)

Something about taking them out of the jungle....

Naked woman causes commotion at Hartsfield-Jackson, on social media

ATLANTA -- An unusual - and possibly unwanted - sight greeted several passengers at Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport on Friday afternoon.

That's where, according to police and a video that has surfaced online, a woman was spotted running around Terminal B completely naked. Police said she had apparently purchased a ticket with cash before beginning the unusual act.

For a time, the woman continued to run around the area flashing multiple people. However, she was soon taken into custody. What spurred the strange incident isn't known at this point. Police took the woman to a local hospital for psychiatric evaluation.

Travelers also reacted:

Literally just watched a big ol woman walk around the airport butt naked yelling and crying and throwing her wig. Welcome to Atlanta...— Chef Benny (@mbenoit92) April 28, 2017

In ATL airport right now and there is a naked woman running around the airport showing people her private areas— Avery Nicole Boyce (@Averyyy_NICOLEE) April 28, 2017

Some lady just walked around butt naked in the airport... check my snap— Daddy (@VivaLaLakos) April 28, 2017

Anyone get to see the completely naked woman walking around Conc B at @ATLairport a few minutes ago? #Delta #ATL— Eric (@GoldboxATL) April 28, 2017

@timmazz1 @ATLairport You should ask the naked lady in Termjnal B. She seems nice.— boca gator (@largelatteplz) April 28, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObEEzmJ7fKY

http://www.11alive.com/news/weird/na...edia/435044221

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DlUwX4ikhQ

Millville beating caught on video; 4 arrests, more possible

Friday, April 28, 2017 08:25PM
    MILLVILLE, N.J. (WPVI) --
    Four people have been arrested, and more arrests are possible, over a woman's brutal beating that was caught on video in Millville, New Jersey.

The fight happened on Wednesday in the 100 block of South 3rd Street.

The victim is surrounded and repeatedly hit again and again.

Eventually the mob surrounding her is pulled away, and the injured woman was able to walk away.

But to those who live here, and those who witnessed it in person, it was heartbreaking.

"It was just terrible. Just terrible," said Dessy Hill.

"That, down here that day, was just unacceptable," said Zahhir Walker.

Those who live here also say this is part of a bigger problem, saying it's done for entertainment on a regular basis.

"You had people from other cities coming to watch this as entertainment. That's sad. Why? There's nothing out here for these kids," said Walker.

"That's what people wanted to see, a fight. Well they got what they wanted, a fight. People need to grow up," said Tiffany Bowman.

They also say fights like these are just the tip of the iceberg, that the violence here is out of control, and they've lost faith in their neighbors to change.

"This is baby Brooklyn. It's Chicago," said Bowman.

"We've got to think about the younger generation. We need help out here," said Walker.

Millville Police Chief Jody Farabella said along with the four arrests, he's ordered more patrols in the area to try and prevent this from happening again.

"We're not going to stand for that. There are other arrests that are going to be coming," he said. "I'm very happy and commend the officers for doing a great job on that day."

If you know anything about who was involved, you are asked to call Millville Police.

http://6abc.com/news/millville-beati...sible/1930253/