Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

RACE How Savage Are Blacks In America & Why Is Everyone Afraid To Discuss It?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post
    Is it as much of a stretch of the imagination for others as it is for me to refer to this feral POS as a man?
    I know what you mean; I hate to even C&P that term.

"Male negro" is the proper taxonomic classification

Stabbed 79 times- I wonder why the savage stopped the stabbing?

Murder trial of Youngstown man set to begin Tuesday
    Posted: Jan 16, 2017

YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio -

The trial of a Youngstown man charged in the stabbing death of a former Homeworth, Ohio woman is set to begin on Tuesday.

51-year-old David Hackett will stand trial in the murder of 30-year-old Collena Lynn Carpenter.

Investigators say that Carpenter had been stabbed 79 times before her body was found in a vacant lot along West Avenue in Youngstown back in October of 2013.

Carpenter had been staying with Hackett and his fiancee in Youngstown and at the time Carpenter's death, Hackett was out on parole from a life sentence for a previous murder.

In 2009, Hackett was paroled from the Lorain Correctional Institution, where he had been serving a life term for a 1979 robbery and murder of a store owner.

http://www.wfmj.com/story/34267610/m...-begin-tuesday

Albuquerque man arrested after child is rushed to hospital with severe burns

January 14, 2017, 9:41 pm

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE)– A one-year-old boy rushed to ICU will never be the same after scalding injuries peeled off his skin.

18-year-old Michael Prudhomme is charged with child abuse with great bodily harm.

The child’s mom said Prudhomme was caring for the baby at an apartment near Central and Western Skies.

The boy was rushed to Lovelace Women’s Hospital with severe burns to his face, scalp and neck in November.

Police say when they tried to question Prudhomme, he said he was going to park the car, but took off instead.

A warrant was issued with court documents revealing horrific details.

The report states, “Forced immersion of this child’s head under hot flowing liquid lead to extensive burns that are excruciatingly painful and will likely leave permanent scarring.”

With two other pending criminal cases the judge set his bond at $50,000.

http://krqe.com/2017/01/14/albuquerq...-severe-burns/

Quote Originally Posted by imaginative View Post

"Male POS nigger" is the proper taxonomic classification
    Naw, I had to correct the above.

White people wake up, please wake up.

I wish that there was a means, to transfer my experiences
    and knowledge about the African race, to all White people.

Then White people would realize why, the overwhelming majority
    of Africans in the FUSA, are POS niggers.

FUSA is doomed, doomed I say doomed. There is now, simply too many
    of them, more are here with each passing day.

Prepare like never before. All hell comes in 2017 to the FUSA.

Regards to all deplorables,
    Nowski
    "Read everything, listen to everyone, believe absolutely nothing,
    unless you can prove it with your own research." Milton William Cooper

"Life is a glass, half empty, of spoiled milk, sitting in a bed of thorns." Nowski

"Male negro" is the proper taxonomic classification
    No, imaginative, "worthless, piece of shit, better-off dead, NIGGER" is the correct classification...

Just a little correction...

GBY&Y's

Maranatha

OldARcher
    "Confess with your mouth, that 'Jesus is Lord,' believing in your heart that God raised Him from the Dead, and you will be saved, for with the heart, man believes and is justified, and with his profession of faith, he is saved." -Romans 10:9-10

Condition "0," Code Red to Black- ALWAYS

Stabbed 79 times- I wonder why the savage stopped the stabbing?

Murder trial of Youngstown man set to begin Tuesday
    Posted: Jan 16, 2017

YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio -

The trial of a Youngstown man charged in the stabbing death of a former Homeworth, Ohio woman is set to begin on Tuesday.

51-year-old David Hackett will stand trial in the murder of 30-year-old Collena Lynn Carpenter.

Investigators say that Carpenter had been stabbed 79 times before her body was found in a vacant lot along West Avenue in Youngstown back in October of 2013.

Carpenter had been staying with Hackett and his fiancee in Youngstown and at the time Carpenter's death, Hackett was out on parole from a life sentence for a previous murder.

In 2009, Hackett was paroled from the Lorain Correctional Institution, where he had been serving a life term for a 1979 robbery and murder of a store owner.

http://www.wfmj.com/story/34267610/m...-begin-tuesday
    Amazing... NOT! Yet another of Obama's kin, murderous, worthless, nigger scum, that preys upon the innocent and the helpless... You can't "rehabilitate" such scum... Recidivism is nearly total... Just execute 'em all... Period.

GBY&Y's

Maranatha

OldARcher
    "Confess with your mouth, that 'Jesus is Lord,' believing in your heart that God raised Him from the Dead, and you will be saved, for with the heart, man believes and is justified, and with his profession of faith, he is saved." -Romans 10:9-10

Albuquerque man arrested after child is rushed to hospital with severe burns

January 14, 2017, 9:41 pm

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE)– A one-year-old boy rushed to ICU will never be the same after scalding injuries peeled off his skin.

18-year-old Michael Prudhomme is charged with child abuse with great bodily harm.

The child’s mom said Prudhomme was caring for the baby at an apartment near Central and Western Skies.

The boy was rushed to Lovelace Women’s Hospital with severe burns to his face, scalp and neck in November.

Police say when they tried to question Prudhomme, he said he was going to park the car, but took off instead.

A warrant was issued with court documents revealing horrific details.

The report states, “Forced immersion of this child’s head under hot flowing liquid lead to extensive burns that are excruciatingly painful and will likely leave permanent scarring.”

With two other pending criminal cases the judge set his bond at $50,000.

http://krqe.com/2017/01/14/albuquerq...-severe-burns/
    Cops need to hunt this POS down, and execute him... Save the taxpayers their hard earned dollars, and keep corrupt judges and liars/lawyers under-employed...

GBY&Y's

Maranatha

OldARcher

Quote Originally Posted by Nowski View Post
    Naw, I had to correct the above.

White people wake up, please wake up.

I wish that there was a means, to transfer my experiences
    and knowledge about the African race, to all White people.

Then White people would realize why, the overwhelming majority
    of Africans in the FUSA, are POS niggers.

FUSA is doomed, doomed I say doomed. There is now, simply too many
    of them, more are here with each passing day.

Prepare like never before. All hell comes in 2017 to the FUSA.

Nowski
    You're right, Colonel... Hell's a popin', come this late Spring, Summer, an' early Fall... The niggers will go on the rampage, and it will become a target rich environment, with easy-peasy target ID... Stock your "perishables" cheap an' deep...

GBY&Y's

Maranatha

OldARcher

Ya know, there are a few bizarre behaviors that seem exclusively negro. A few are- killing over bassaball shoes- attacking by biting- lighting someone one fire- flinging poo- stomping on someones head- attacking the unaware/old/frail/very young/very outnumbered- just whipping it out and wacking it.

Another...

Obscenity lands suspected murder accomplice 30 years in prison

A lewd act committed by a five-time convicted felon awaiting trial for his alleged involvement in a Houma teen's October murder resulted in a 30-year prison sentence without probation or parole.

Maurice Banks, 25, of Houma was facing charges along with co-defendants Elward Williams and Anthony Sylvester in the shooting death of 18-year-old Corey Butler on Oct. 15, 2015. Banks was charged with principal to second-degree murder, and his trial had been set for Monday.

Instead of a murder charge, however, it was an obscene act committed in the jail that landed Banks a three-decade sentence, Terrebonne Parish Assistant District Attorney Jason Dagate said.

"He masturbated toward a female nurse as she was dispensing medicine," Dagate said. "And he did this on more than one occasion. Ultimately, this obscenity charge was allotted to the murder charges. We met with the victim and (Butler's mother) about the obscenity, and they gave (Assistant District Attorney) Seth Dodd the green light to proceed with the case."

The resulting sixth felony conviction designated Banks as a habitual violent offender, and District Judge Johnny Walker of Houma imposed the 30-year sentence.

Banks' criminal history includes convictions for drug possession, illegal use of a weapon, aggravated flight and battery of a corrections officer.

http://www.houmatoday.com/news/20170...ears-in-prison
    Baton Rouge man arrested after allegedly masturbating on counter of Circle K

Jan 7, 2017

A Baton Rouge man has been arrested after allegedly asking a Circle K worker if she wanted him to masturbate in front of her, and then proceeding to do so.

Deonte Jarell Thompson, 24, of Bard Avenue in Baton Rouge, was arrested after video surveillance showed him in the store during the incident on Sept. 6.

According to a female Circle K employee, Thompson entered the store at 4527 Perkins road and asked her if she wanted him to "nut on the counter," according to an affidavit. The woman replied no, and advised him to leave or she would contact police.

Thompson proceeded to pull down his pants, expose his penis and ejaculate onto the front counter of the business before leaving.
    Jeeze...

Man accused of squirting conditioner on women, pleasuring himself at Target

January 17, 2017

Deputies arrested a 27-year-old man accused of squirting conditioner on the backsides of women at a Target near the USF campus. Deputies say he was masturbating as well.

@abcactionnews: #ICYMI Man accused of squirting conditioner on women, pleasuring himself at Target

TAMPA,Fla. – Deputies arrested a 27-year-old man accused of squirting conditioner on the backsides of women at a Target near the USF campus. Deputies say he was masturbating as well.

Deputies arrested Brian Boyd around 4:30 p.m. Sunday for the crimes.

According to the arrest report, surveillance cameras captured the incidents.

He’s charged with 4 counts of battery, one count of indecent exposure and one count of resisting arrest.

According to court records, Boyd was arrested twice in 2015 on charges related to exposing himself. One of the cases was dropped. He was convicted in the other.

https://tampanews.co/icymi-man-accus...elf-at-target/

Quote Originally Posted by OldArcher View Post
    Cops need to hunt this POS down, and execute him... Save the taxpayers their hard earned dollars, and keep corrupt judges and liars/lawyers under-employed...

GBY&Y's

Maranatha

OldARcher
    and it's not just this POS that requires immediate termination - looking forward to the day when instant/vigilante justice replaces the just-US system - it's return necessitated to restore LOGIC and COMMON SENSE to the concept of "justice" - not to mention the definitions of right and wrong
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

Quote Originally Posted by Raggedyman View Post
    and it's not just this POS that requires immediate termination - looking forward to the day when instant/vigilante justice replaces the just-US system - it's return necessitated to restore LOGIC and COMMON SENSE to the concept of "justice" - not to mention the definitions of right and wrong
    Concur, 100%. Logic and common sense have, sadly, been in short supply... Perhaps things will change for the better...

GBY&Y's

Maranatha

OldARcher

Related...

What a white woman can expect from coal-burning (sleeping with a black male):

from http://voxday.blogspot.com/2017/01/the-toll.html

WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 18, 2017
    The toll

"There is a common phrase one hears among skeptics of biracial relationships between blacks and whites, "burn the coal, pay the toll". But given my background in economics, I couldn't help wondering what, precisely, is the toll? Here are some relevant facts, figures, and probabilities for white women."

100 percent greater chance of getting divorced.

Marriages that took place between African American men and white women had twice the potential of ending up in divorce in comparison to marriages involving a white man and a white woman. White female and African American male couples also had the greatest chances of divorce out of all non-white and white marriages.
    - "Is Interracial Marriage More Likely to End in Divorce?"

3 percent chance of having legitimate children

92% of biracial children with African American fathers are born out of wedlock,with Caucasian mothers leading in that percentage [at 97%]. 90% of women who have children out of wedlock with African American men will not end up marrying that man, where as 10% will wed, yet those that wed, or do have their children in wedlock, typically end up a single mother nonetheless due to divorce.
    - "Ninety Two Percent: Examining the Birth Trends, Family Structure, Economic Standing, Paternal Relationships, and Emotional Stability of Biracial Children with African American Fathers"

98 percent chance of not being financially supported by the child's father

Does the father of your children support financially? Caucasian: NO 98% YES 2%
    - "Ninety Two Percent: Examining the Birth Trends, Family Structure, Economic Standing, Paternal Relationships, and Emotional Stability of Biracial Children with African American Fathers"

118 percent greater chance of domestic violence

Our findings showed that interracial couples and monoracial black couples reported similar levels of IPV, both of which were higher than monoracial white couples.... 56.3% of monoracial minority couples were involved in police-substantiated reports of IPV compared to 25.8% of White couples.
    - "Intimate Partner Violence in Interracial and Monoracial Couples"

670 percent greater chance of being murdered

In this paper we examine patterns and trends in homicides between marriage partners in the United States for 1976 through 1985 using data from the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Supplemental Homicide Reports (FBI-SHR). We identified 16,595 spouse homicides accounting for 8.8 per cent of all homicides reported to the FBI-SHR during this 10-year period…. The risk of victimization was greater for spouses in interracial than in intraracial marriages … Spouse homicides in marriages where the husband was Black and the wife was White constituted 1.4 per cent of the total … Spouse homicide incidence rates were 7.7 times higher in interracial marriages relative to intraracial marriages.
    - “Fatal Violence among Spouses in the United States, 1976-85,” by James A. Mercy and Linda E. Saltzman.

So, that's the toll involved. It's not even close to the cheerful middle-class picture so often presented by the television commercials. In light of the statistical probabilities involved, any parent who remains silent for fear of being called "racist" fully deserves the 18-year penalty that so often results from biracial relationships. I note that any parent who permitted their children to take such similarly high risks in other circumstances would probably be charged with abuse.

On the macro level, the obvious conclusion is that the media's propagandistic push for biracial relationships is just another front in its 52-year war on the family, of every race and color. And on Gab, a biracial individual commented on the truth of these observations: @voxday Hitting me right in the childhood"
    Proud member Alt-Right group "Scientists For Trump". (Smart Americans know he's right.)
    A man should only take a wife whose Bible includes Genesis, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Colossians, Malachi, Isaiah, Ephesians, Corinthians, Hebrews, Timothy, Titus, Proverbs, Mark, Peter & Revelation. Ecclesiastes 7:28 (NIV) tells him the odds.

Some very eye-opening statistics; they ought to include those in their "White Privilege" classes.

Poignant, yet ignored by the eyes of lust, rather than love in Christ... Lust is a lousy way to try and make a marriage, let alone, keep it healthy and whole... Can't be done, when seeing things in the light of vestige's latest post, #174...

Great wisdom, my friend... Every time I go out, it seems as if I see the results of the above post... God never meant for us to be this way... All anyone can do, is go to God, confess, repent, and ask Him for His forgiveness...

GBY&Y's

Maranatha

OldARcher

With the daily deluge of savage negro crime- it takes an remarkably degenerate effort to be noted on TB2k.

Derrick did his best TNB- stabbing his sleeping grandmother in the back (I read 15X) when she was in bed.

Police: Man Stabs To Death 70-Year-Old Grandmother During Argument
    January 23, 2017

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A man has been charged with murder after police say he stabbed his 70-year-old grandmother to death during an argument.

Derrick Dabney, 29, was arrested and charged with murder in the stabbing death of 70-year-old Geraldine McCoy.

The incident happened just after 5:30 p.m. Saturday inside McCoy’s home in the 7900 block of Caesar Place.

Grandson Arrested In Stabbing Death Of 70-Year-Old Woman In Southwest Philly

Police say McCoy was found inside her second floor bedroom, lying face down on her bed with multiple stab wounds to her back and arms.

Police say McCoy’s daughter told them she had just arrived at her mother’s home when she saw her son leaving.

She was pronounced dead at the scene.

“I cannot believe this,” said Victor Jackson, who lives nearby. “She was my neighbor, very hard working. She established a very nice home here for herself. She raised her children here in her home, and I just can’t believe it.”

On Sunday, authorities announced the arrest of the victim’s 29-year-old grandson. Police say Dabney returned to the home a few hours after the stabbing, where he was taken into custody.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...ring-argument/

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaSmith View Post

The toll

"There is a common phrase one hears among skeptics of biracial relationships between blacks and whites, "burn the coal, pay the toll". But given my background in economics, I couldn't help wondering what, precisely, is the toll? Here are some relevant facts, figures, and probabilities for white women."

100 percent greater chance of getting divorced.

Marriages that took place between African American men and white women had twice the potential of ending up in divorce in comparison to marriages involving a white man and a white woman. White female and African American male couples also had the greatest chances of divorce out of all non-white and white marriages.
    - "Is Interracial Marriage More Likely to End in Divorce?"

3 percent chance of having legitimate children

92% of biracial children with African American fathers are born out of wedlock,with Caucasian mothers leading in that percentage [at 97%]. 90% of women who have children out of wedlock with African American men will not end up marrying that man, where as 10% will wed, yet those that wed, or do have their children in wedlock, typically end up a single mother nonetheless due to divorce.

98 percent chance of not being financially supported by the child's father

Does the father of your children support financially? Caucasian: NO 98% YES 2%

118 percent greater chance of domestic violence

Our findings showed that interracial couples and monoracial black couples reported similar levels of IPV, both of which were higher than monoracial white couples.... 56.3% of monoracial minority couples were involved in police-substantiated reports of IPV compared to 25.8% of White couples.
    - "Intimate Partner Violence in Interracial and Monoracial Couples"

670 percent greater chance of being murdered

In this paper we examine patterns and trends in homicides between marriage partners in the United States for 1976 through 1985 using data from the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Supplemental Homicide Reports (FBI-SHR). We identified 16,595 spouse homicides accounting for 8.8 per cent of all homicides reported to the FBI-SHR during this 10-year period…. The risk of victimization was greater for spouses in interracial than in intraracial marriages … Spouse homicides in marriages where the husband was Black and the wife was White constituted 1.4 per cent of the total … Spouse homicide incidence rates were 7.7 times higher in interracial marriages relative to intraracial marriages.
    - “Fatal Violence among Spouses in the United States, 1976-85,” by James A. Mercy and Linda E. Saltzman.

So, that's the toll involved. It's not even close to the cheerful middle-class picture so often presented by the television commercials. In light of the statistical probabilities involved, any parent who remains silent for fear of being called "racist" fully deserves the 18-year penalty that so often results from biracial relationships. I note that any parent who permitted their children to take such similarly high risks in other circumstances would probably be charged with abuse.

On the macro level, the obvious conclusion is that the media's propagandistic push for biracial relationships is just another front in its 52-year war on the family, of every race and color. And on Gab, a biracial individual commented on the truth of these observations: @voxday Hitting me right in the childhood"
    Wow, i didn't know it was that bad.

I do have a cousin who married a black man and had two children. They are divorced and he left the state. She raised them alone.

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaSmith View Post

The toll

What a bunch of racist bullshit. That shit belongs on some neo-Nazi or KKK site.

[QUOTE=beaglemama;6343465]
    What a bunch of racist bullshit. That shit belongs on some neo-Nazi or KKK site.
    Really?

What planet or alternate universe do you live in?

Either you are a troll, a "special snowflake," or a died in the wool LibTurd- or maybe three... Regardless, you are officially someone of extraordinary delusional capabilities... And no, that is not a compliment...

OldARcher

[QUOTE=beaglemama;6343465]
    Refute those statistics to support your statement.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

[QUOTE=OldArcher;6343471]
    Quote Originally Posted by beaglemama View Post

Really?

What planet or alternate universe do you live in?

Either you are a troll, a "special snowflake," or a died in the wool LibTurd- or maybe three... Regardless, you are officially someone of extraordinary delusional capabilities... And no, that is not a compliment...

OldARcher
    Well said Brother... I can say no more.

BTW: Locally we have been waiting for resolution of this sh** from some time back:

http://www.kentucky.com/news/local/c...104486486.html

SEPTEMBER 27, 2016 4:31 PM
    Boy’s accused killer is competent for murder trial, doctor testifies

v: Some details at site... basically the feral b****** gutted a 6 year old boy with a knife in a small town near me. He came from Indiana and entered a house in Versailles.

Waiting.....

I have neighbors (a couple miles away, but they are our closest neighbors) that are black. He was a butcher and she was a SAHM. They are very nice. They have 3 sons, one a police detective, one is an engineer, one works at DHS, and they have one ADOPTED daughter, who has been nothing but trouble.

So given a good home environment for all of them, the adopted daughter still turned out bad. Genetics has to play a BIG part....
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in.

("Anthem" by Leonard Cohen)

Another remarkably degenerate effort to be noted on TB2k. This one will test your gag reflex

Arrest made in Jack's restaurant case

January 24, 2017

A woman accused of serving a cheeseburger smeared with her bodily fluids to a customer at Jack's Restaurant on Highway 45 turned herself in to the Columbus Police Department on Monday.

Sky Juliett Samuel, 18, was released from Lowndes County Adult Detention Center after posting $5,000 bond. CPD issued a warrant for Samuel's arrest Friday.

She was working at the restaurant on Jan. 7, when she allegedly smeared menstrual fluid and saliva on a cheeseburger she served to a drive-thru customer between 10 and 10:30 p.m. The victim, who has only been identified as a woman from Tupelo, later came forward to Columbus police.

Samuel was first accused when another employee shared details of the incident with her mother, who posted about the incident on Facebook. Samuel is no longer employed with the restaurant.

Samuel is charged under Mississippi Code of 2013 stating a person who "knowingly sell(s) unwholesome bread or drink" is guilty of a felony. If convicted, Samuel could face up to five years in prison.

Jack's Family Restaurants, Inc. released a statement Friday promising cooperation and support with CPD and said it has also launched its own internal investigation. The Mississippi Department of Health is also investigating the incident.

http://www.cdispatch.com/news/article.asp?aid=55744

She was working at the restaurant on Jan. 7, when she allegedly smeared menstrual fluid and saliva on a cheeseburger she served to a drive-thru customer between 10 and 10:30 p.m. The victim, who has only been identified as a woman from Tupelo, later came forward to Columbus police.
    ABSOLUTELY SICK

what a disgusting thing to do to someone whom this POS very likely had never even met before.

in the 2.5 years I have been on this board I have used the word NIGGER exactly TWICE - once for the NIGGER that set a kitten on fire in Chicago and once for that POS racist BITCH Marylin Mosby in Baltimore. but this - well now THIS IS A REAL
    NIGGER
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raggedyman, I'm glad to finally see you pissed-off... Welcome to the club, my friend... Unfortunately, we can expect more, and worse, down the road... Like Nowski says, be prepared...

GBY&Y's

Maranatha

OldARcher

Quote Originally Posted by bbbuddy View Post
    I have neighbors (a couple miles away, but they are our closest neighbors) that are black. He was a butcher and she was a SAHM. They are very nice. They have 3 sons, one a police detective, one is an engineer, one works at DHS, and they have one ADOPTED daughter, who has been nothing but trouble.

So given a good home environment for all of them, the adopted daughter still turned out bad. Genetics has to play a BIG part....
    bbbuddy

You are +1000 percent correct. In my +50 years in dealing
    with the African race, I am convinced without any doubts
    whatsover that there is a genetic difference, at the DNA level,
    between a Black and a POS nigger.

I dont care how many Phd's, someone may have behind their name,
    no one on planet Earth, can convince me otherwise,
    that there is not a genetic difference.

I have had untold numbers of Blacks, and also POS niggers,
    tell me that they are different.

What we are experiencing now in the FUSA, is the culture
    that controls all POS niggers, totally unhinged,
    with no controls over their destructive culture,
    controls that existed until the 1960's.

This behaviour is not limited to their geographic location.
    They act this exact same way, no matter where they are located
    on planet Earth. From the hellhole jungles of Africa,
    to the hellhole concreate jungles of the FUSA.

They only understand overwhelming physical violence
    against them, and that will be the way to regain
    control over them.

Until that time arrives, all you can do is arm up,
    and prepare for them as best you can,
    because they will be coming into your AO
    and it is not if, but only when.

AVOID THE GROID

Nowski
    Last edited by Nowski; 01-25-2017 at 12:41 AM.
    "Read everything, listen to everyone, believe absolutely nothing,
    unless you can prove it with your own research." Milton William Cooper

"Life is a glass, half empty, of spoiled milk, sitting in a bed of thorns." Nowski

White Student Viciously Assaulted By Black Thug In Murfreesboro, TN

"Riverdale High is a very violent place, I hope they can get control because this is kind of where it started," John said.

"Some of the students are afraid to talk about that because they're intimidated by those guys," the victim's mother added.

Murfreesboro parents are sounding the alarm after a brutal assault is caught on camera.

The attack happened moments after students got off the school bus in Murfreesboro in January 2016.

John said his son was attacked from behind, then “stomped” on the head four times as his head was “sandwiched” between the concrete and the assailant’s foot. The victim was then “spanked” with his own belt.

"He was kicked in the head and suffered a concussion, he does not remember attack to this day," John said.

Mickal Ladd, 18 pleaded guilty to felony aggravated assault in adult court on Jan. 17, 2017. Ladd was a senior at Riverdale High School at the time, John said.

According to the original police report, the victim said he believes he was assaulted because he was good friends with Ladd’s girlfriend.

After the attack, the Murfreesboro family decided to home-school their son, rather than send him back to Riverdale.

"Riverdale High is a very violent place, I hope they can get control because this is kind of where it started," John said.

"Some of the students are afraid to talk about that because they're intimidated by those guys," the victim's mother added.

John said the videos of his son's attack were taken by another person, who has been cooperating with the DA’s office.

Ladd is being held in Rutherford County Jail. He's set to be sentenced in February.
    The family submitted this video to Fox 17 News in hopes their story is a wake up call and as a warning to others who may come in contact with the suspect who they believe has shown little remorse.

"When we see no remorse in his face... it worries me about the community," John said.

http://fox17.com/news/local/graphic-...n-murfreesboro
    "Property must be sacred or liberty cannot exist"

Quote Originally Posted by Raggedyman View Post
    ABSOLUTELY SICK

what a disgusting thing to do to someone whom this POS very likely had never even met before.

in the 2.5 years I have been on this board I have used the word NIGGER exactly TWICE - once for the NIGGER that set a kitten on fire in Chicago and once for that POS racist BITCH Marylin Mosby in Baltimore. but this - well now THIS IS A REAL
    NIGGER
    That is one of the sickest things that I have read. Period (pun intended)

Yet this AM I woke to a similar TNB

Florida Woman Arrested For Pelting Police Officer With Her "Wet" Used Tampon

A Florida woman was arrested last night after she pelted a cop with a “wet” used tampon, which a police report characterized as a “deadly weapon.”

According to cops, Tecora Fields, 28, was involved in a brawl Monday night in St. Petersburg, where Fields resides.

As Officer Andre Sousa investigated the fight, Fields told the St. Petersburg cop to “suck her pussy,” adding that, “I’ll hit you with my tampon you bitch!” The tampon, Fields noted, was destined for the patrolman’s mouth.

After issuing those threats, Fields “was then seen with both her hands in her genital area, with her pants open.” She was then observed “throwing a wet white paper object” at Sousa. The tampon struck the officer's left shoulder.

After flinging the tampon, Fields sought to flee into a nearby residence, but she was “apprehended following a successful taser deployment.”

Pictured above, Fields was charged with aggravated battery on a law enforcement officer, a felony. The crime was carried out, a criminal complaint notes, “by use of a deadly weapon, to-wit: a used tampon.”

Fields was released from custody earlier this afternoon after posting $5000 bond. Her rap sheet includes prior arrests for disorderly conduct and disorderly intoxication.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...anitary-284907

If the above, post#188, is diseased, as in AIDS/HIV/TB, or other infectious diseases, it should be charged with murder, or attempted murder... True, fatal diseases are not often "immediate," but that does not do away with the "assault..." Regardless, this time, if it's not guilty of, in reality, a biological/terrorist attack, it is a hazard to all and sundry... One of Obunghole's daughters... It must be s-o-o-o-o proud...

GBY&Y's

Maranatha

OldARcher

#187:

Perp Pic (Mickal Ladd)

Milwaukee man gets 30 years in 'murder for $20'

As Gregory Wood walked toward a table to address a Milwaukee County judge, everyone in the courtroom could read the back of his T-shirt.

"My daughter was murdered for $20."

He sat in a chair next to prosecutor Grant Huebner. As he described the lasting sorrow of losing his 32-year-old daughter, Rebecca Wood, a photo slideshow of her played silently on a screen in front of Deanthony Bradley, the man who pulled the trigger.

"You have ripped out my heart and soul," Wood said. "In killing her, you have also killed me."

Bradley, 21, pleaded guilty in November to first-degree reckless homicide in what the prosecutor described as a "senseless" act in which Wood was treated as "a simple cash machine you can go to and get money from and if they're hurt in the process so be it."

On July 13, Bradley's uncle provided him a gun, telling him and two other men — William J. Bounds, 26, and Jeremiah A. Flowers,18 — to go rob someone, according to court records.

Flowers pointed at a white car at a stop sign at N. 28th and W. Clarke streets, suggesting the female driver could have "some cheese," or money, the criminal complaint says.

Bradley took the gun and stuck it through the open driver's window, 5 inches from Wood's head. Then, Bradley later told police, Wood grabbed the gun, which fired during a struggle as she tried to drive away. Other witnesses said Bradley shot her.

Her car crashed into a nearby tree. Bounds reached inside the vehicle and rifled through her purse, taking a $20 bill that he would use to buy cigarettes and marijuana, according to the complaint.

Cases remain pending against Bounds and Flowers, who are charged with armed robbery-use of force, and Bradley's uncle, Carlando Anton Mukes, 36, who is charged with possession of a firearm by a felon.

On Thursday, Wood's family and friends remembered her as an outgoing, loving mother of two children, ages 5 and 14.

"You haven't just ruined (her) children's lives, her father's life, her friends ... you have ruined your family's lives, your own life," said Alicia Schanen, Wood's longtime friend.

Bradley's family thought the uncle "was watching out for the kids" and his house became "the hangout spot," said Bradley's attorney, Christian Thomas.

Instead, Mukes was "essentially running his own crew, providing those adolescents with money, with marijuana and eventually with (oxycodone) as long as they did what he told them to do," Thomas said.

Thomas played a video of Bradley's family describing how they relied on him and his positive traits. Interspliced in the video was footage of Bradley's confession to Milwaukee police and his writing a letter of apology to Wood's family while in police custody.

Thomas repeatedly characterized the shooting as an accident, but Judge Mark A. Sanders disagreed.

"An accident is something that is entirely unforeseeable," Sanders said. "It doesn't take much forethought to understand that when you place a gun 5 inches from someone's head that that gun may go off and if it does, that that person's going to be killed."

Bradley apologized to Wood's family and his own family in court Thursday and said he prayed for absolution.

As part of a plea agreement, prosecutors recommended an unspecified amount of prison time. Wood's family asked for the maximum sentence, which by law was 40 years in prison and 20 years of extended supervision. Bradley's attorney requested a prison sentence of 10 to 15 years.

Sanders handed down a sentence of 30 years in prison followed by 15 years of extended supervision. He made it clear Bradley was receiving less time because he turned himself in, confessed and identified who else was involved.

"As a result of your desire to get whatever money she had, she died," Sanders said.

The effects of such crimes, he said, reach far beyond the families immediately affected.

"People don't want to drive through that area, through many parts of some areas in the city, because of things like this and the fear they feel," Sanders said. "So the consequence of your actions, the ripples of it, extend out very broadly."

http://www.jsonline.com/story/news/c...r-20/96841430/

Deer and Turkey Season are over. Do we have a Chimp Season?
    Alea iacta est! We have crossed the Rubicon.
    Proud member of the Nowski Brigade!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbopithecus View Post
    Deer and Turkey Season are over. Do we have a Chimp Season?
    looking more and more like we NEED one - NO CLOSED SEASON - NO LIMIT - BALLS OR TITS

anyone know what's happened with the "Hate Crime" in Chi-CONGO where the chimps kidnapped the mentally handicapped white dude and planted his face in the toilet while live streaming it on AZ-BUK 2-3 weeks ago? another set of subhuman entities better served through street justice

Speaking of Chicago...

The hits just keep on coming.

6 Shot at Memorial For Victim of Chicago Gun Violence

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local...411822845.html

Quote Originally Posted by Altura Ct. View Post
    Speaking of Chicago...

The hits just keep on coming.

6 Shot at Memorial For Victim of Chicago Gun Violence

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local...411822845.html
    at least they're staying on topic while providing "community clean up service"

Quote Originally Posted by OldArcher View Post
    Just niggers bein' niggers...
    That need to meet face to face with a load of 00 Buck

Another remarkably degenerate effort to be noted on TB2k. This one will test your gag reflex

Arrest made in Jack's restaurant case

January 24, 2017

A woman accused of serving a cheeseburger smeared with her bodily fluids to a customer at Jack's Restaurant on Highway 45 turned herself in to the Columbus Police Department on Monday.

Sky Juliett Samuel, 18, was released from Lowndes County Adult Detention Center after posting $5,000 bond. CPD issued a warrant for Samuel's arrest Friday.

Samuel was first accused when another employee shared details of the incident with her mother, who posted about the incident on Facebook. Samuel is no longer employed with the restaurant.

Samuel is charged under Mississippi Code of 2013 stating a person who "knowingly sell(s) unwholesome bread or drink" is guilty of a felony. If convicted, Samuel could face up to five years in prison.

Jack's Family Restaurants, Inc. released a statement Friday promising cooperation and support with CPD and said it has also launched its own internal investigation. The Mississippi Department of Health is also investigating the incident.

http://www.cdispatch.com/news/article.asp?aid=55744
    Another reason why I avoid restaurants if I can help it. Of course, naturally, if the young lady is sent to prison, she'll probably be assigned to work in the kitchen.

Language Warning:Thug Armed With Assault Rifle Threatens To Murder Man For Having Trump Bumper Sticker!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzeTZSEesXY

All negros are extremely dangerous to all white people