Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

RACE How Savage Are Blacks In America & Why Is Everyone Afraid To Discuss It?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OldArcher View Post
    Niggers, wherever they are, are still niggers...

OldARcher
    Excellent post sir, one among many in this thread.

That said, I've recently discovered an old publication called "negros in negroland"

Full text here: https://archive.org/stream/negroesin...piala_djvu.txt

It is a compilation of excerpts taken from the notes and books written by many of the first European explorers to go to Africa, including the famous Dr. Stanley Livingstone.

As you read it, you're going to learn that African culture is completely alien to White culture.

For example, the intrepid explorers note, from all over teh continent, that stealing is not considered immoral or wrong, and that there are no laws against stealing.

There are laws and rituals. But when I say alien, I mean ALIEN.

Another example that shocked me was how almost every explorer noted how common was the institution of slavery on that continent. They estimated that 3/4ths of all Africans were slaves (this before there was much interaction with Europeans.

Also, there is much discussion of sexual mores, child rearing strategies, etc.

When you read it you're going to have a better understanding of blacks.

Another thing you don't hear about in popular history, in addition to the commonality of slavery in Africa, is the practice of cannibalism in Africa: widespread, commonplace, and viewed by those 'people; as completely normal. Only 150 years ago.

The idea that they're not as 'evolved' as Europeans and Asians is absolutely true IMO.

The result of living at the equator. Races who inhabit colder climates had to get smarter, learn to cooperate (no stealing!), and plan ahead to be able to survive winter. Among other things.

Here's a great talk between Dr. Helmuth Nyborg (a shamed Dutch anthropologist -- Shamed for daring to report racial differences in IQ.) and Stephen Molyneux for those so inclined, called Race Genetics, and IQ:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm-34pulzXE

That most people who have dealt with niggers and mohameddans inherently and quite naturally understand.

All it takes for someone with an IQ over 100 to figure it out is a little exposure to these alien cultures to figure it out. To wash away a lifetime of liberal lies/brainwashing about equality. That and a willingness to accept that which they see in favor of that which they were told as children.

Sure, we're all equal before the law. But we are most certainly not equal in any other way.

I'll never have a 40" vertical leap no matter how many squats and lunges I do, and most niggers will never have a 120+ IQ no matter how much schooling they get.

Liberals love to castigate Christians for supposedly 'rejecting evolution'. Yet they do exactly the same thing when they deny that 75000 years of natural selection could have created differences in human populations. They believe all 'evolution' stopped as soon as the first Cro-Magnon emerged.

I, on the other hand, can look at actual evidence and first hand experience and conclude with 100% certainty that evolution/selection pressures are entirely responsible for the differences we see from African cultures and European cultures, races, appearances, intelligence, and general aptitudes.

Equalism is, I believe, the greatest lie ever told and its destroying western civilization because it is being implemented (open borders, affirmative action) by force, against our will.
    It behooves every man who values liberty of conscience for himself, to resist invasions of it in the case of others. -Thomas Jefferson
    “In the beginning the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. As his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” --Mark Twain

Hello, Foothiller!

Thank-You, and God Bless You and Yours! You have opened new vistas... Great food for thought... Finding myself agreeing with everything I'm hearing, reading, and learning, Sir... The MSM, globalists, and LibTurds have twisted science, history, and reality, to the point that Humanity is headed for a precipice of doom... As Nygard points to the suicide of Europe, so, too, are we looking at it here in the West... No question that he is right... There must be a stop to this trend, and I believe it will be, eventually a race war, that globalists/progressives/mu-slimes/niggers/and their enablers are shoving upon a gullible public... So be it... The gene pool needs to be cleansed periodically... Separation would be best- their ALL going to Africa and the Middle East... However, if they don't peacefully go... After they begin rioting, looting, raping, and murdering on a vast scale, the pendulum will swing to it's resting position, and it will not be pretty... There are many good blacks, but they are seriously outnumbered by niggers, and the rampant ignorance that protects them, and gives them privileged status... Same with mu-slimes... These kinds of "people," were never intended to be here...

Again, Thank-You, Sir, for your erudite post... Lots of trails, much knowledge, irrefutable knowledge... One must wonder if there are DNA tags that would isolate the identities of such people... I wonder if there is research that has, indeed, identified such markers, as in the difference between blacks and niggers... *sigh* "Dangerous ground," there, where the illiterati and globalists- Satan's evil brood, muscle those who are too meek and mild, accepting the Devil's status quo...

Have a blessed week, my friend...

GBY&Y's

Maranatha

OldARcher
    "Confess with your mouth, that 'Jesus is Lord,' believing in your heart that God raised Him from the Dead, and you will be saved, for with the heart, man believes and is justified, and with his profession of faith, he is saved." Romans 10:9-10.
    I can either read God's Word to you, or read it over you. Your choice. Either way, you will meet Jesus Christ. Condition "0," Code Red to Black- ALWAYS.
    Trump Supporter and Proud Founding Member of The Nowski Brigade- To the Hilt!!!

and most niggers will never have a 120+ IQ no matter how much schooling they get.
    True.

I must point out that intelligence is congenital and education is acquired or bestowed.

I was finally able to go start reading the book at the provided link, and WOW, it's so refreshing to read the honest words of a true Compiler of honest quotes and opinions regarding historical interactions. Amazing. Thanks for providing that link!

I'm not being racist........black folks are wired on the tribal basis....... white folks don't understand it...... possible but need to shed 1400 yrs experience

The wife and I watch the local news over coffee in the morning.

Anytime their is a local hate crime, rape, murder, sexual assault, burglary, hold up, home invasion, car break in, shooting, domestic assault, theft, police chase, car jacking, aggravated assault, credit card fraud, shop lifting etc...... 8 out of 10 times it was perpetrated by a chimp.

But I guess that means that I am a racist.
    A 1965 To The Present Dime Is Worth $.10 Today.
    A 1964 To The Present Dollar Bill Is Worth $1.00 Today.
    A 1964 Or Earlier Silver Dime Is Worth Over $1.25 Today.

A lie told often enough becomes the truth - Lenin

I'm not 'better'..... but I am a realist......never be fooled

3 Previously posted, multiple times...

But not in a while AFAIK, and highly relevant in a thread of this nature:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-...5/posts?page=3

Posted on 6/7/2003, 4:58:41 AM by dennisw

Let Africa Sink

Kim du Toit May 26, 2002

"When it comes to any analysis of the problems facing Africa, Western society, and particularly people from the United States, encounter a logical disconnect that makes clear analysis impossible. That disconnect is the way life is regarded in the West (it's precious, must be protected at all costs etc.), compared to the way life, and death, are regarded in Africa. Let me try to quantify this statement.

In Africa, life is cheap. There are so many ways to die in Africa that death is far more commonplace than in the West. You can die from so many things--snakebite, insect bite, wild animal attack, disease, starvation, food poisoning... the list goes on and on. At one time, crocodiles accounted for more deaths in sub-Saharan Africa than gunfire, for example. Now add the usual human tragedy (murder, assault, warfare and the rest), and you can begin to understand why the life expectancy for an African is low--in fact, horrifyingly low, if you remove White Africans from the statistics (they tend to be more urbanized, and more Western in behavior and outlook). Finally, if you add the horrifying spread of AIDS into the equation, anyone born in sub-Saharan Africa this century will be lucky to reach age forty.

I lived in Africa for over thirty years. Growing up there, I was infused with several African traits--traits which are not common in Western civilization. The almost-casual attitude towards death was one. (Another is a morbid fear of snakes.)

So because of my African background, I am seldom moved at the sight of death, unless it's accidental, or it affects someone close to me. (Death which strikes at strangers, of course, is mostly ignored.) Of my circle of about eighteen or so friends with whom I grew up, and whom I would consider "close", only about ten survive today--and not one of the survivors is over the age of fifty.

Two friends died from stepping on landmines while on Army duty in Namibia. Three died in horrific car accidents (and lest one thinks that this is not confined to Africa, one was caused by a kudu flying through a windshield and impaling the guy through the chest with its hoof--not your everyday traffic accident in, say, Florida). One was bitten by a snake, and died from heart failure. Another also died of heart failure, but he was a hopeless drunkard. Two were shot by muggers. The last went out on his surfboard one day and was never seen again (did I mention that sharks are plentiful off the African coasts and in the major rivers?). My situation is not uncommon in South Africa--and north of the Limpopo River (the border with Zimbabwe), I suspect that others would show worse statistics.

The death toll wasn't just confined to my friends. When I was still living in Johannesburg, the newspaper carried daily stories of people mauled by lions, or attacked by rival tribesmen, or dying from some unspeakable disease (and this was pre-AIDS Africa too) and in general, succumbing to some of Africa's many answers to the population explosion. Add to that the normal death toll from rampant crime, illness, poverty, flood, famine, traffic, and the police, and you'll begin to get the idea.

My favorite African story actually happened after I left the country. An American executive took a job over there, and on his very first day, the newspaper headlines read: "Three Headless Bodies Found".

The next day: "Three Heads Found".

The third day: "Heads Don't Match Bodies".

You can't make this stuff up.

As a result, death is treated more casually by Africans than by Westerners. I, and I suspect most Africans, am completely inured to reports of African suffering, for whatever cause. Drought causes crops to fail, thousands face starvation? Yup, that happened many times while I was growing up. Inter-tribal rivalry and warfare causes wholesale slaughter? Yep, been happening there for millennia, long before Whitey got there. Governments becoming rich and corrupt while their populations starved? Not more than nine or ten of those. In my lifetime, the following tragedies have occurred, causing untold millions of deaths: famine in Biafra, genocide in Rwanda, civil war in Angola, floods in South Africa, famine in Somalia, civil war in Sudan, famine in Ethiopia, floods in Mozambique, wholesale slaughter in Uganda, and tribal warfare in every single country. There are others, but you get the point.

Yes, all this was also true in Europe--maybe a thousand years ago. But not any more. And Europe doesn't teem with crocodiles, ultra-venomous snakes and so on.

The Dutch controlled the floods. All of Europe controls famine--it's non-existent now. Apart from a couple of examples of massive, state-sponsored slaughter (Nazi Germany, Communist Russia), Europe since 1700 doesn't even begin to compare to Africa today. Casual slaughter is another thing altogether--rare in Europe, common in Africa.

More to the point, the West has evolved into a society with a stable system of government, which follows the rule of law, and has respect for the rights and life of the individual--none of which is true in Africa.

Among old Africa hands, we have a saying, usually accompanied by a shrug: "Africa wins again." This is usually said after an incident such as:

a beloved missionary is butchered by his congregation, for no apparent reason

a tribal chief prefers to let his tribe starve to death rather than accepting food from the Red Cross (would mean he wasn't all-powerful, you see)

an entire nation starves to death, while its ruler accumulates wealth in foreign banks

a new government comes into power, promising democracy, free elections etc., provided that the freedom doesn't extend to the other tribe

the other tribe comes to power in a bloody coup, then promptly sets about slaughtering the first tribe

etc, etc, etc, ad nauseam, ad infinitum.

The prognosis is bleak, because none of this mayhem shows any sign of ending. The conclusions are equally bleak, because, quite frankly, there is no answer to Africa's problems, no solution that hasn't been tried before, and failed.

Just go to the CIA World Fact Book, pick any of the African countries (Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi etc.), and compare the statistics to any Western country (eg. Portugal, Italy, Spain, Ireland). The disparities are appalling--and it's going to get worse, not better. It has certainly got worse since 1960, when most African countries achieved independence. We, and by this I mean the West, have tried many ways to help Africa. All such attempts have failed.

1. Charity is no answer. Money simply gets appropriated by the first, or second, or third person to touch it (17 countries saw a decline in real per capita GNP between 1970 and 1999, despite receiving well over $100 billion in World Bank assistance).

2. Food isn't distributed. This happens either because there is no transportation infrastructure (bad), or the local leader deliberately withholds the supplies to starve people into submission (worse).

3. Materiel is broken, stolen or sold off for a fraction of its worth. The result of decades of "foreign aid" has resulted in a continental infrastructure which, if one excludes South Africa, couldn't support Pittsburgh.

Add to this, as I mentioned above, the endless cycle of Nature's little bag of tricks--persistent drought followed by violent flooding, a plethora of animals, reptiles and insects so dangerous that life is already cheap before Man starts playing his little reindeer games with his fellow Man--and what you are left with is: catastrophe.

The inescapable conclusion is simply one of resignation. This goes against the grain of our humanity--we are accustomed to ridding the world of this or that problem (smallpox, polio, whatever), and accepting failure is anathema to us. But, to give a classic African scenario, a polio vaccine won't work if the kids are prevented from getting the vaccine by a venal overlord, or a frightened chieftain, or a lack of roads, or by criminals who steal the vaccine and sell it to someone else. If a cure for AIDS was found tomorrow, and offered to every African nation free of charge, the growth of the disease would scarcely be checked, let alone reversed. Basically, you'd have to try to inoculate as many two-year old children as possible, and write off the two older generations.

So that is the only one response, and it's a brutal one: accept that we are powerless to change Africa, and leave them to sink or swim, by themselves.

It sounds dreadful to say it, but if the entire African continent dissolves into a seething maelstrom of disease, famine and brutality, that's just too damn bad. We have better things to do--sometimes, you just have to say, "Can't do anything about it."

The viciousness, the cruelty, the corruption, the duplicity, the savagery, and the incompetence is endemic to the entire continent, and is so much of an anathema to any right-thinking person that the civilized imagination simply stalls when faced with its ubiquity, and with the enormity of trying to fix it. The Western media shouldn't even bother reporting on it. All that does is arouse our feelings of horror, and the instinctive need to do something, anything--but everything has been tried before, and failed. Everything, of course, except self-reliance.

All we should do is make sure that none of Africa gets transplanted over to the U.S., because the danger to our society is dire if it does. I note that several U.S. churches are attempting to bring groups of African refugees over to the United States, European churches the same for Europe. Mistake. Mark my words, this misplaced charity will turn around and bite us, big time.

Even worse would be to think that the simplicity of Africa holds some kind of answers for Western society: remember "It Takes A Village"? Trust me on this: there is not one thing that Africa can give the West which hasn't been tried before and failed, not one thing that isn't a step backwards, and not one thing which is worse than, or that contradicts, what we have already.

So here's my solution for the African fiasco: a high wall around the whole continent, all the guns and bombs in the world for everyone inside, and at the end, the last one alive should do us all a favor and kill himself.

Inevitably, some Kissingerian realpolitiker is going to argue in favor of intervention, because in the vacuum of Western aid, perhaps the Communist Chinese would step in and increase their influence in the area. There are two reasons why this isn't going to happen.

Firstly, the PRC doesn't have that kind of money to throw around; and secondly, the result of any communist assistance will be precisely the same as if it were Western assistance. For the record, Mozambique and Angola are both communist countries--and both are economic disaster areas. The prognosis for both countries is disastrous--and would be the same for any other African country.

Africa has to heal itself. The West can't help it. Nor should we. The record speaks for itself."
    Proud member Alt-Right group "Scientists For Trump". (Smart Americans know he's right.)
    A man should only take a wife whose Bible includes Genesis, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Colossians, Malachi, Isaiah, Ephesians, Corinthians, Hebrews, Timothy, Titus, Proverbs, Mark, Peter & Revelation. Ecclesiastes 7:28 (NIV) tells him the odds.

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaSmith View Post
    But not in a while AFAIK, and highly relevant in a thread of this nature:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-...5/posts?page=3

Posted on 6/7/2003, 4:58:41 AM by dennisw

Let Africa Sink

Kim du Toit May 26, 2002

"When it comes to any analysis of the problems facing Africa, Western society, and particularly people from the United States, encounter a logical disconnect that makes clear analysis impossible. That disconnect is the way life is regarded in the West (it's precious, must be protected at all costs etc.), compared to the way life, and death, are regarded in Africa. Let me try to quantify this statement.

In Africa, life is cheap. There are so many ways to die in Africa that death is far more commonplace than in the West. You can die from so many things--snakebite, insect bite, wild animal attack, disease, starvation, food poisoning... the list goes on and on. At one time, crocodiles accounted for more deaths in sub-Saharan Africa than gunfire, for example. Now add the usual human tragedy (murder, assault, warfare and the rest), and you can begin to understand why the life expectancy for an African is low--in fact, horrifyingly low, if you remove White Africans from the statistics (they tend to be more urbanized, and more Western in behavior and outlook). Finally, if you add the horrifying spread of AIDS into the equation, anyone born in sub-Saharan Africa this century will be lucky to reach age forty.

I lived in Africa for over thirty years. Growing up there, I was infused with several African traits--traits which are not common in Western civilization. The almost-casual attitude towards death was one. (Another is a morbid fear of snakes.)

So because of my African background, I am seldom moved at the sight of death, unless it's accidental, or it affects someone close to me. (Death which strikes at strangers, of course, is mostly ignored.) Of my circle of about eighteen or so friends with whom I grew up, and whom I would consider "close", only about ten survive today--and not one of the survivors is over the age of fifty.

Two friends died from stepping on landmines while on Army duty in Namibia. Three died in horrific car accidents (and lest one thinks that this is not confined to Africa, one was caused by a kudu flying through a windshield and impaling the guy through the chest with its hoof--not your everyday traffic accident in, say, Florida). One was bitten by a snake, and died from heart failure. Another also died of heart failure, but he was a hopeless drunkard. Two were shot by muggers. The last went out on his surfboard one day and was never seen again (did I mention that sharks are plentiful off the African coasts and in the major rivers?). My situation is not uncommon in South Africa--and north of the Limpopo River (the border with Zimbabwe), I suspect that others would show worse statistics.

The death toll wasn't just confined to my friends. When I was still living in Johannesburg, the newspaper carried daily stories of people mauled by lions, or attacked by rival tribesmen, or dying from some unspeakable disease (and this was pre-AIDS Africa too) and in general, succumbing to some of Africa's many answers to the population explosion. Add to that the normal death toll from rampant crime, illness, poverty, flood, famine, traffic, and the police, and you'll begin to get the idea.

My favorite African story actually happened after I left the country. An American executive took a job over there, and on his very first day, the newspaper headlines read: "Three Headless Bodies Found".

The next day: "Three Heads Found".

The third day: "Heads Don't Match Bodies".

You can't make this stuff up.

As a result, death is treated more casually by Africans than by Westerners. I, and I suspect most Africans, am completely inured to reports of African suffering, for whatever cause. Drought causes crops to fail, thousands face starvation? Yup, that happened many times while I was growing up. Inter-tribal rivalry and warfare causes wholesale slaughter? Yep, been happening there for millennia, long before Whitey got there. Governments becoming rich and corrupt while their populations starved? Not more than nine or ten of those. In my lifetime, the following tragedies have occurred, causing untold millions of deaths: famine in Biafra, genocide in Rwanda, civil war in Angola, floods in South Africa, famine in Somalia, civil war in Sudan, famine in Ethiopia, floods in Mozambique, wholesale slaughter in Uganda, and tribal warfare in every single country. There are others, but you get the point.

Yes, all this was also true in Europe--maybe a thousand years ago. But not any more. And Europe doesn't teem with crocodiles, ultra-venomous snakes and so on.

The Dutch controlled the floods. All of Europe controls famine--it's non-existent now. Apart from a couple of examples of massive, state-sponsored slaughter (Nazi Germany, Communist Russia), Europe since 1700 doesn't even begin to compare to Africa today. Casual slaughter is another thing altogether--rare in Europe, common in Africa.

More to the point, the West has evolved into a society with a stable system of government, which follows the rule of law, and has respect for the rights and life of the individual--none of which is true in Africa.

Among old Africa hands, we have a saying, usually accompanied by a shrug: "Africa wins again." This is usually said after an incident such as:

a beloved missionary is butchered by his congregation, for no apparent reason

a tribal chief prefers to let his tribe starve to death rather than accepting food from the Red Cross (would mean he wasn't all-powerful, you see)

an entire nation starves to death, while its ruler accumulates wealth in foreign banks

a new government comes into power, promising democracy, free elections etc., provided that the freedom doesn't extend to the other tribe

the other tribe comes to power in a bloody coup, then promptly sets about slaughtering the first tribe

etc, etc, etc, ad nauseam, ad infinitum.

The prognosis is bleak, because none of this mayhem shows any sign of ending. The conclusions are equally bleak, because, quite frankly, there is no answer to Africa's problems, no solution that hasn't been tried before, and failed.

Just go to the CIA World Fact Book, pick any of the African countries (Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi etc.), and compare the statistics to any Western country (eg. Portugal, Italy, Spain, Ireland). The disparities are appalling--and it's going to get worse, not better. It has certainly got worse since 1960, when most African countries achieved independence. We, and by this I mean the West, have tried many ways to help Africa. All such attempts have failed.

1. Charity is no answer. Money simply gets appropriated by the first, or second, or third person to touch it (17 countries saw a decline in real per capita GNP between 1970 and 1999, despite receiving well over $100 billion in World Bank assistance).

2. Food isn't distributed. This happens either because there is no transportation infrastructure (bad), or the local leader deliberately withholds the supplies to starve people into submission (worse).

3. Materiel is broken, stolen or sold off for a fraction of its worth. The result of decades of "foreign aid" has resulted in a continental infrastructure which, if one excludes South Africa, couldn't support Pittsburgh.

Add to this, as I mentioned above, the endless cycle of Nature's little bag of tricks--persistent drought followed by violent flooding, a plethora of animals, reptiles and insects so dangerous that life is already cheap before Man starts playing his little reindeer games with his fellow Man--and what you are left with is: catastrophe.

The inescapable conclusion is simply one of resignation. This goes against the grain of our humanity--we are accustomed to ridding the world of this or that problem (smallpox, polio, whatever), and accepting failure is anathema to us. But, to give a classic African scenario, a polio vaccine won't work if the kids are prevented from getting the vaccine by a venal overlord, or a frightened chieftain, or a lack of roads, or by criminals who steal the vaccine and sell it to someone else. If a cure for AIDS was found tomorrow, and offered to every African nation free of charge, the growth of the disease would scarcely be checked, let alone reversed. Basically, you'd have to try to inoculate as many two-year old children as possible, and write off the two older generations.

So that is the only one response, and it's a brutal one: accept that we are powerless to change Africa, and leave them to sink or swim, by themselves.

It sounds dreadful to say it, but if the entire African continent dissolves into a seething maelstrom of disease, famine and brutality, that's just too damn bad. We have better things to do--sometimes, you just have to say, "Can't do anything about it."

The viciousness, the cruelty, the corruption, the duplicity, the savagery, and the incompetence is endemic to the entire continent, and is so much of an anathema to any right-thinking person that the civilized imagination simply stalls when faced with its ubiquity, and with the enormity of trying to fix it. The Western media shouldn't even bother reporting on it. All that does is arouse our feelings of horror, and the instinctive need to do something, anything--but everything has been tried before, and failed. Everything, of course, except self-reliance.

All we should do is make sure that none of Africa gets transplanted over to the U.S., because the danger to our society is dire if it does. I note that several U.S. churches are attempting to bring groups of African refugees over to the United States, European churches the same for Europe. Mistake. Mark my words, this misplaced charity will turn around and bite us, big time.

Even worse would be to think that the simplicity of Africa holds some kind of answers for Western society: remember "It Takes A Village"? Trust me on this: there is not one thing that Africa can give the West which hasn't been tried before and failed, not one thing that isn't a step backwards, and not one thing which is worse than, or that contradicts, what we have already.

So here's my solution for the African fiasco: a high wall around the whole continent, all the guns and bombs in the world for everyone inside, and at the end, the last one alive should do us all a favor and kill himself.

Inevitably, some Kissingerian realpolitiker is going to argue in favor of intervention, because in the vacuum of Western aid, perhaps the Communist Chinese would step in and increase their influence in the area. There are two reasons why this isn't going to happen.

Firstly, the PRC doesn't have that kind of money to throw around; and secondly, the result of any communist assistance will be precisely the same as if it were Western assistance. For the record, Mozambique and Angola are both communist countries--and both are economic disaster areas. The prognosis for both countries is disastrous--and would be the same for any other African country.

Africa has to heal itself. The West can't help it. Nor should we. The record speaks for itself."

I really wish Kim hadn't stopped writing.

But he did miss one possibility: China moves in on Africa and pushes the natives aside. No aid, no assistance, just conquest.
    E Deploribus Unum

Oderint dum metuant

Every day is a JDAM day

Quote Originally Posted by The Mountain View Post
    I really wish Kim hadn't stopped writing.

But he did miss one possibility: China moves in on Africa and pushes the natives aside. No aid, no assistance, just conquest.
    Food source?

Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post
    Food source?
    No, more as a source for nonferrous metals (and oil in the case of Nigeria) than as ag material regions. Possibly slaves, but I doubt it (other than locally, to extract the metals as shippable raw ores).
    Proud member Alt-Right group "Scientists For Trump". (Smart Americans know he's right.)
    A man should only take a wife whose Bible includes Genesis, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Colossians, Malachi, Isaiah, Ephesians, Corinthians, Hebrews, Timothy, Titus, Proverbs, Mark, Peter & Revelation. Ecclesiastes 7:28 (NIV) tells him the odds.

There's savages in all walks of life.

4 Negroes Continued Breeding with Non-human Hominids Until Fairly Recently

Quote Originally Posted by Foothiller View Post
    The idea that they're not as 'evolved' as Europeans and Asians is absolutely true IMO.

The result of living at the equator. Races who inhabit colder climates had to get smarter, learn to cooperate (no stealing!), and plan ahead to be able to survive winter. Among other things.

I, on the other hand, can look at actual evidence and first hand experience and conclude with 100% certainty that evolution/selection pressures are entirely responsible for the differences we see from African cultures and European cultures, races, appearances, intelligence, and general aptitudes.
    There's more to it than that, Foothiller:

"The reason humanoids didn’t evolve as much in Africa as they did elsewhere is that, elsewhere, lesser species of humanoid were driven out or exterminated, whereas in Africa they were tolerated and mixed with." -- David Sims

"SCIENTISTS HAVE COLLECTED more evidence to suggest that ancient and modern humans interbred in Africa.

Reanalysis of the 13,000-year-old skull from a cave in West Africa reveals a skull more primitive-looking than its age suggests.

The result suggests that the ancestors of early humans did not die out quickly in Africa, but instead lived alongside their descendants and bred with them until comparatively recently.

The results are published in PLoS ONE.

The skull, found in the Iwo Eleru cave in Nigeria in 1965, does not look like a modern human.

“[The skull] has got a much more primitive appearance, even though it is only 13,000 years old,” said Chris Stringer, from London’s Natural History Museum, who was part of the team of researchers.

“This suggests that human evolution in Africa was more complex… the transition to modern humans was not a straight transition and then a cut off.”

Prof Stringer thinks that ancient humans did not die away once they had given rise to modern humans.

They may have continued to live alongside their descendants in Africa, perhaps exchanging genes with them, until more recently than had been thought.

Separate research published earlier this month suggests that genetic mixing between hominin species happened in Africa up to 35,000 years ago."

More here: http://nationalvanguard.org/2016/12/...th-pre-humans/

I found this info pretty shocking, but it explains a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridey Rose View Post
    There's more to it than that, Foothiller:

"The reason humanoids didn’t evolve as much in Africa as they did elsewhere is that, elsewhere, lesser species of humanoid were driven out or exterminated, whereas in Africa they were tolerated and mixed with." -- David Sims

"SCIENTISTS HAVE COLLECTED more evidence to suggest that ancient and modern humans interbred in Africa.

Reanalysis of the 13,000-year-old skull from a cave in West Africa reveals a skull more primitive-looking than its age suggests.

The result suggests that the ancestors of early humans did not die out quickly in Africa, but instead lived alongside their descendants and bred with them until comparatively recently.

The results are published in PLoS ONE.

The skull, found in the Iwo Eleru cave in Nigeria in 1965, does not look like a modern human.

“[The skull] has got a much more primitive appearance, even though it is only 13,000 years old,” said Chris Stringer, from London’s Natural History Museum, who was part of the team of researchers.

“This suggests that human evolution in Africa was more complex… the transition to modern humans was not a straight transition and then a cut off.”

Prof Stringer thinks that ancient humans did not die away once they had given rise to modern humans.

They may have continued to live alongside their descendants in Africa, perhaps exchanging genes with them, until more recently than had been thought.

Separate research published earlier this month suggests that genetic mixing between hominin species happened in Africa up to 35,000 years ago."

More here: http://nationalvanguard.org/2016/12/...th-pre-humans/

I found this info pretty shocking, but it explains a lot.
    This should be easy to test. There are non-fossilized remains of pre-Sapiens ancestors. It should be possible to identify genetic markers in those and see if they're present in modern Homo Sapiens Africanis, just like there are detectable markers for Homo Neanderthalis in some 4% of European-stock modern humans.

I really long for the day when science is permitted a full examination of the genetic differences between the various "races" without the meddling interference of political correctness. I seriously think that there's enough genetic difference to declare blacks and whites as different species. There are plenty of e.g. birds that are considered different species despite differing from their similar species in minor changes of coloration.
    E Deploribus Unum

Oderint dum metuant

Every day is a JDAM day

I really long for the day when science is permitted a full examination of the genetic differences between the various "races" without the meddling interference of political correctness. I seriously think that there's enough genetic difference to declare blacks and whites as different species. There are plenty of e.g. birds that are considered different species despite differing from their similar species in minor changes of coloration.
    Me too...maybe soon

Baton Rouge man arrested after allegedly masturbating on counter of Circle K

Jan 7, 2017

A Baton Rouge man has been arrested after allegedly asking a Circle K worker if she wanted him to masturbate in front of her, and then proceeding to do so.

Deonte Jarell Thompson, 24, of Bard Avenue in Baton Rouge, was arrested after video surveillance showed him in the store during the incident on Sept. 6.

According to a female Circle K employee, Thompson entered the store at 4527 Perkins road and asked her if she wanted him to "nut on the counter," according to an affidavit. The woman replied no, and advised him to leave or she would contact police.

Thompson proceeded to pull down his pants, expose his penis and ejaculate onto the front counter of the business before leaving.

Thompson was identified in surveillance footage, was selected out of a six-person lineup and was also matched to the DNA found on the counter.

http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rou...e=lift_amplify

Quote Originally Posted by imaginative View Post
    Me too...maybe soon

Jan 7, 2017

A Baton Rouge man has been arrested after allegedly asking a Circle K worker if she wanted him to masturbate in front of her, and then proceeding to do so.

Deonte Jarell Thompson, 24, of Bard Avenue in Baton Rouge, was arrested after video surveillance showed him in the store during the incident on Sept. 6.

According to a female Circle K employee, Thompson entered the store at 4527 Perkins road and asked her if she wanted him to "nut on the counter," according to an affidavit. The woman replied no, and advised him to leave or she would contact police.

Thompson proceeded to pull down his pants, expose his penis and ejaculate onto the front counter of the business before leaving.

Thompson was identified in surveillance footage, was selected out of a six-person lineup and was also matched to the DNA found on the counter.

http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rou...e=lift_amplify
    "MUH DIK" Seems to be a recurring theme with them.
    "America is at that awkward stage, to late to work within the system, but to early to shoot the bastards"-- Claire Wolfe

Leaving a calling card was his whole intention, from the sound of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ractivist View Post
    Just to confirm here.

There are black people.
    There are niggers.

Niggers are a subset of black people. Right?
    Certainly no one here wants to classify all black people as niggers? No matter how dark their skin is. Skin color is it's own world of black racism, light skin, verses dark skinned, verses black is a big deal to those who are colored. Light skinned, is not black.

I for one see it this way. Nigger in the fondest sense from a white man is a derogatory term, that is earned. One is not born a nigger, it is an earned status, am I right? I feel the need to clarify, from my perspective. Too many want to lump all black folks into one basket, and in my eye's, it aint so. I hope you all see it this way as well.

Heck, it's hard to find a person of color who is not a racist, far and few between. But that's on them, does not have to reflect on me. It's wise to know this, but it is not a basis to be racist from my point of view. I know many good colored people that I would share a fox hole with.
    Excellent point, Ractivist. The title of the thread should at least say "How savage are some blacks..." Otherwise it implies that all blacks are savage.

Like I've said before in threads, some of the worst abuse I've had to withstand from other Americans has been from white people. Some of the most pleasant

people I've encountered have been black.

You know, it's almost as though some people here on the forum have some kind of a mandate to smear all blacks, as though it's a kind of 9-to-5 job for

them to smear all blacks. Wonder who would be employing them to do this?

What needs to happen is that anytime a nigger goes on welfare, they get fixed. No argument. You want that ebt? Then you get tied off.

Niggers love free money. For a thousand in cash that you can put in your mouth and pose with on FB, pull down the pants. Snip,snip.

Nigger comitt a crime? Mandatory sterilization not just for nigger but for nigger's kids and who ever he has procreated with. Mama still Capable of breeding? She gets it too. If we can find your daddy, he also gets the fix. We don't need your DNA polluting the earth.

Bottom line: decent society needs a break from the nigger. About 100 years of no nigger would be lovely.
    "Why not stay awake now? Who wants to sleep now with so much happening, so much to see? Life used to be dull you see...and you don't have to sleep alone, you don't even have to sleep at all; and so, all you have to do is show the stick to the dog now and then and say, 'Thank God for nothing.'"

Drusilla, "The UNVANQUISHED. William Faulkner

Activist is correct. While there are certainly a few "real" racists on TB (just like in society at large), most of have nothing against blacks at all. We just hate niggers.

If you boil it all down to percentages, there is a certain percentage of blacks who are decent human beings.

The rest however are not.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    If you boil it all down to percentages, there is a certain percentage of blacks who are decent human beings.

The rest however are not.

IMHO the percentage of the former is decreasing and...

the percentage of the latter is increasing.

Is it due to breeding or recruiting?

Rapper DVS jailed for torturing woman with burning hot iron and repeatedly raping her in 3-day ordeal

1 hour ago

A London rapper who raped and tortured a woman with a burning iron in a horrific three-day ordeal while she was kept prisoner in his home has been jailed for 23 years.

Courtney Hutchinson, known as DVS, force-fed and burnt the woman, made her take scalding showers and savagely beat her before repeatedly raping her and telling her she would die.

Despite her horrific injuries, the 20-year-old woman managed to escape from his house and Hutchinson chased her naked into the street where a member of the public found her.

In a sickening turn of events, the attack on the woman, who was just 17 when she met Brixton-born Hutchinson, mirrored that of a similar one acted out by the rapper in a film he starred in.

Torture scene: The rapper plays a character who burns someone with an iron (The Intent)

The rapper – best known for songs Hometown and Passion - played Brownie in a gangster film called The Intent.

The film was released in July 2016 and also stars grime artists and rappers including Krept and Konan.

In one scene Brownie is seen burning a man with a hot iron – the same form of torture he was to inflict on his victim months later.

The filmmakers have since released a statement apologising to Hutchinson’s victim and condemning his crimes but the film is still available in its original form online.

☝️�� pic.twitter.com/2lqMPcuQ1z
    — DVS ✨ (@TheRealDvs) November 15, 2014

The attack began when the victim drove to Hutchinson’s flat near London City Airport on February 5.

As soon as she arrived he began punching and kicking her before forcing her to eat a meal.

The following morning the brutal ordeal continued.

An enraged Hutchinson used chair legs to beat his victim, whipped her with a phone cable and dragged her around by her hair.

He then pressed a burning hot iron onto her exposed skin multiple times before holding it above her face and demanding she burn herself as she pleaded with him to stop.

Hutchinson told the victim she needed to be punished and made her put her hands behind her back while he punched her in the face and throat.

The force of his attack left the woman with 40 injuries, including a fractured eye socket, broken nose, dislocated shoulder, stab wound to the hand and severe burns.

Hutchinson told the victim that she would die the next day and told her to call her mother and say goodbye. He then went on to repeatedly rape her.

The following day, two days after the harrowing attack started, Hutchinson forced the woman to take hot showers and stamped on her burns.

He filmed her saying on camera that she was a "bad person". Throughout the entire ordeal he kept her naked.

When the victim saw an opportunity to escape, she fled naked into the street. Hutchinson, also naked, ran after her, saying "I have got you now."

When a member of the public came to her aid, Hutchinson claimed the victim was his wife and everything was OK but the person called the police.

The victim was rushed to the Royal London Hospital and continues to receive treatment for the injuries Hutchinson inflicted.

Hutchinson was arrested on February 10. He pleaded guilty to GBH with intent, rape and false imprisonment despite a Tweet being posted from his Twitter account seemingly proclaiming his innocence.

Whoever's dumb enough to think I could rape a 17 year girl then so be it. But I could never be that guy. So carry on trying slander my name
    — DVS ✨ (@TheRealDvs) July 23, 2016

Some fake articles exposing fake facts. But love to all the real women & bro's defending my case & still show me mad support. Love u all
    — DVS ✨ (@TheRealDvs) July 23, 2016

It said: “Whoever's dumb enough to think I could rape a 17 year girl then so be it. But I could never be that guy. So carry on trying slander my name.”

On Monday he was handed a 23-year prison sentence during his sentencing at Snaresbrook Crown Court and will remain on the sex offenders register for life.

Detective Sergeant Jimi Tele, from Newham police, said: "Courtney Hutchinson subjected his victim to the most shocking and repeated levels of violence.

"The level of violence he inflicted was so severe it demonstrated his total disregard for the victim as a human being, subjecting her to levels of callousness and danger that are rarely seen.

“I would like to praise the bravery and determination of the victim of this truly harrowing ordeal.

“Finally, I would like to add that the Metropolitan Police Service is committed to pursuing those who commit violence and particularly those most dangerous offenders.

"I am conscious that there may be others who have suffered similar violence, whether at the hands of this offender or another, and I would urge them to approach the police."

A statement published by the makers of The Intent in July, when Hutchinson pleaded guilty to the crimes, said: "In light of a recent criminal case surrounding one of the supporting actors from The Intent cast, we would like to release this statement expressing that in no way do we condone the actions and behaviour of the individual or any persons involved.

“Before the production of The Intent commenced, (two years ago - in July 2014) all cast members were vigorously screened with respect to any criminal activity and gang affiliations before being allowed to participate.

“We would like to offer our sincerest condolences to the victim of the crime and hope that she makes a speedy recovery. Like most people, we are shocked and appalled by this heinous crime.”

The police have asked anyone who may have been a victim of such violence – related to Hutchinson or another person - to contact police on 101 or via Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
    http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime...-a3437176.html

Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post
    IMHO the percentage of the former is decreasing and...

the percentage of the latter is increasing.

Is it due to breeding or recruiting?
    ^^^^THIS^^^^

As I have stated in my many posts reguarding the African race,
    in the FUSA, Blacks currently are about 5 percent of the
    total African race, and POS niggers are the other 95 percent.

This was not always the case. In fact, prior to the 1960's,
    the percentages were probably close to even. Blacks were
    born into a marriage, where that father worked,
    and they did the best that they could. I went to school with
    many Blacks during that time, and they were just like everyone else.

That all changed of course, with the 1964 CRA where this nation
    started to pander to the African race, the bad part of the African race,
    and we have what we have today, regarding the African race
    because of it.

POS niggers are BORN, they are not created due to poverty,
    bad school systems, or any other environmental issue.

POS niggers cannot be fixed. If an African is born a POS nigger,
    they will be a POS nigger, until they are dead.

This is not just some wild speculation on my part. I have seen it
    with my own eyes, and years of experience in dealing with this
    so called race, has proven that my beliefs regarding them are correct.

The worse part about it is, there are more POS niggers in the FUSA
    now that at any time in its history, and their numbers are only
    going to increase, and the good Blacks are only going to decrease.

The issues regarding this race, are only going to continue to deteriorate.

Currently, if you desire peace in your life, no matter your race,
    you will have to live in an AO, where there are little to no POS niggers.
    That one fact, was the reason for my relocating to my present AO,
    as I can go weeks, without seeing an African.

AVOID THE GROID if you want to live.

Regards to all deplorables,
    Nowski
    "Read everything, listen to everyone, believe absolutely nothing,
    unless you can prove it with your own research." Milton William Cooper

"Life is a glass, half empty, of spoiled milk, sitting in a bed of thorns." Nowski

Quote Originally Posted by Ractivist View Post
    Just to confirm here.

There are black people.
    There are niggers.

Niggers are a subset of black people. Right?
    Certainly no one here wants to classify all black people as niggers? No matter how dark their skin is. Skin color is it's own world of black racism, light skin, verses dark skinned, verses black is a big deal to those who are colored. Light skinned, is not black.

I for one see it this way. Nigger in the fondest sense from a white man is a derogatory term, that is earned. One is not born a nigger, it is an earned status, am I right? I feel the need to clarify, from my perspective. Too many want to lump all black folks into one basket, and in my eye's, it aint so. I hope you all see it this way as well.

Heck, it's hard to find a person of color who is not a racist, far and few between. But that's on them, does not have to reflect on me. It's wise to know this, but it is not a basis to be racist from my point of view. I know many good colored people that I would share a fox hole with.
    What percentage of African Americans would you say are niggers?

What percentage would you say are blacks?

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaSmith View Post
    that black males who impregnate white women are roughly as likely to murder those women as they are to pay child support.

I wonder if white girls were shown this on a somewhat regular basis - if it would enlighten some of them or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Coulter View Post
    I wonder if white girls were shown this on a somewhat regular basis - if it would enlighten some of them or not.
    I doubt it.

If they have not seen the light that most chimps are animals by now, they never will.

p.s. I am 67 years old, been married 45 years in May, have probably dated a couple dozen ladies prior to that and I have never thought about even slapping much less bitch slapping, back handing or punching a woman.
    A 1965 To The Present Dime Is Worth $.10 Today.
    A 1964 To The Present Dollar Bill Is Worth $1.00 Today.
    A 1964 Or Earlier Silver Dime Is Worth Over $1.25 Today.

A lie told often enough becomes the truth - Lenin

I admit to having read little of this thread. But my experience does not lead me to believe that blacks are by their nature any more savage than anyone else.

My first wife was black. Perhaps I should blame her blackness for the way our marriage ended, but I don't. Her fault was in her humanness and the choices she made. I've known many whites to have made the same mistakes.

Once when I was a teenager and got off a bus in the wrong part of LA at the wrong time of night, a giant of a black man stepped out of the shadows and walked me over a mile through gangs and drugs to where I'd be safe.

I spent today digging ditches, shoveling mud, and stacking sand bags (in 35-degree rain) side-by-side with 50 prisoners, most of whom were black. They were as human as me. They were respectful and actually thanked me for giving them the "privilege" (as one of them put it) or working at something worth while.

I argue that blacks are human. Some don't know how to shuck their baggage. Some make bad choices. But, I believe, God still loves them and gives them the same opportunity for a better world as we have. I hope I never disrespect a person for the color God made them. And, no, I'm not a liberal--not in the political sense anyway.

I argue that blacks are human. Some don't know how to shuck their baggage. Some make bad choices. But, I believe, God still loves them and gives them the same opportunity for a better world as we have. I hope I never disrespect a person for the color God made them. And, no, I'm not a liberal--not in the political sense anyway.
    Cannot disagree with that statement. IMO, the biggest reason we have so many savage blacks, and others, is the welfare system that encourages generational irresponsibility. I also agree with others that there is some element of blacks, and others, that are simply incapable of controlling barbaric behaviors, who perhaps actually enjoy their barbarism. Whether that is learned or innate is actually irrelevant. It's the behaviors that count. Any individual I meet is going to be given a civil chance to behave civilly. That said, I would simply not extend that chance were I to wind up in the wrong part of town at the wrong time. A mob becomes savage very quickly; an individual less quickly. Situational awareness rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    I admit to having read little of this thread. But my experience does not lead me to believe that blacks are by their nature any more savage than anyone else.

My first wife was black. Perhaps I should blame her blackness for the way our marriage ended, but I don't. Her fault was in her humanness and the choices she made. I've known many whites to have made the same mistakes.

Once when I was a teenager and got off a bus in the wrong part of LA at the wrong time of night, a giant of a black man stepped out of the shadows and walked me over a mile through gangs and drugs to where I'd be safe.

I spent today digging ditches, shoveling mud, and stacking sand bags (in 35-degree rain) side-by-side with 50 prisoners, most of whom were black.
    They were as human as me. They were respectful and actually thanked me for giving them the "privilege" (as one of them put it) or working at something worth while.

If I may ask, given your philosophy (which is indeed noble and well-intentioned) why did you consider the place you got off the bus "the wrong area and wrong time of night" ?
    Similarly, why do you suppose the vast majority of the prisoners you worked along side were Black ?

I have also had the pleasure of knowing and working with some Black folks in my life who spoke with little or no Ebonics. If you were on the phone with these people you would not guess that they were Black. One fellow in particular could watch Jeopardy and get nearly every answer. These folks were also compassionate, skilled, caring, and possessed great senses of humor.

The sad reality as pointed out by Nowski and others is that the percentage of the above described Blacks is but a small and dwindling subset of the overall Black population. (My guess: 20% but dropping to 10%)

There are a few examples of talented White corner backs, running backs, and kick returners in the NFL. This does not mean that White athletes are typically as gifted than Black athletes in the areas of speed and quickness. Nor do most White athletes (outside of Eastern Europe anyway) possess the killer instinct needed to prevail on a basketball court. If I were to say 'I believe Whites are just as fast Blacks in football, basketball, and track' I don't believe you or anyone else would take me seriously. This is why I am questioning your outlook (as I stated above, as well-meaning as it may be.)

The other 80% or so majority of African Americans differ greatly from the smaller subset in having lower overall intelligence as well as an inability to solve problems using reason rather than intimidation and violence. The bastardization of the English language through Ebonics is also prevalent in this group as is the very large and eternal chip carried on their shoulders.

This describes what I have witnessed throughout my life.
    "Attention celebrities and entertainers:
    -No one cares what you say or demand. You are dancing monkeys regurgitating the propaganda of your cultural Marxist overlords."

"JFK put a man on the moon. Obama put a man in the ladies room"

Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post

because HE KNEW the *ahem* 'citizens of the wrong part of LA' would likely relieve you of your belongings & possibly life. He must've been a racist.
    If I was born in Kenya, I'd be President by now.

*My fingers are slysdexic. Damn.*
    They're, there, their. There. I know the difference. My mind is miles and miles of thought ahead of my fingers and my fingers are peons. peons do sh!tty work.:D

The deadly combination of IQ distribution and fatherlessness is a 1,2 knockout punch. Stay away from anyone that fits that's description.

I'm glad I live in rural Oregon.

"..Another example that shocked me was how almost every explorer noted how common was the institution of slavery on that continent. They estimated that 3/4ths of all Africans were slaves (this before there was much interaction with Europeans.
    ...."

Sir Richard Burton (Not the Liz Taylor one) said that if one word was used to typify Africa, that word would be slave.
    "The misfortune of many is the consolation of fools" Ancient proverb

Jan 7, 2017

Ya know, there are a few bizarre behaviors that seem exclusively negro. A few are- killing over bassaball shoes- attacking by biting- lighting someone one fire- flinging poo- stomping on someones head- attacking the unaware/old/frail/very young/very outnumbered- just whipping it out and wacking it.

Another...

Obscenity lands suspected murder accomplice 30 years in prison

A lewd act committed by a five-time convicted felon awaiting trial for his alleged involvement in a Houma teen's October murder resulted in a 30-year prison sentence without probation or parole.

Maurice Banks, 25, of Houma was facing charges along with co-defendants Elward Williams and Anthony Sylvester in the shooting death of 18-year-old Corey Butler on Oct. 15, 2015. Banks was charged with principal to second-degree murder, and his trial had been set for Monday.

Instead of a murder charge, however, it was an obscene act committed in the jail that landed Banks a three-decade sentence, Terrebonne Parish Assistant District Attorney Jason Dagate said.

"He masturbated toward a female nurse as she was dispensing medicine," Dagate said. "And he did this on more than one occasion. Ultimately, this obscenity charge was allotted to the murder charges. We met with the victim and (Butler's mother) about the obscenity, and they gave (Assistant District Attorney) Seth Dodd the green light to proceed with the case."

The resulting sixth felony conviction designated Banks as a habitual violent offender, and District Judge Johnny Walker of Houma imposed the 30-year sentence.

Banks' criminal history includes convictions for drug possession, illegal use of a weapon, aggravated flight and battery of a corrections officer.

http://www.houmatoday.com/news/20170...ears-in-prison

Quote Originally Posted by Z28Camaro6D9 View Post
    If I may ask, given your philosophy (which is indeed noble and well-intentioned) why did you consider the place you got off the bus "the wrong area and wrong time of night" ?
    Similarly, why do you suppose the vast majority of the prisoners you worked along side were Black ?

I have also had the pleasure of knowing and working with some Black folks in my life who spoke with little or no Ebonics. If you were on the phone with these people you would not guess that they were Black. One fellow in particular could watch Jeopardy and get nearly every answer. These folks were also compassionate, skilled, caring, and possessed great senses of humor.

The sad reality as pointed out by Nowski and others is that the percentage of the above described Blacks is but a small and dwindling subset of the overall Black population. (My guess: 20% but dropping to 10%)

There are a few examples of talented White corner backs, running backs, and kick returners in the NFL. This does not mean that White athletes are typically as gifted than Black athletes in the areas of speed and quickness. Nor do most White athletes (outside of Eastern Europe anyway) possess the killer instinct needed to prevail on a basketball court. If I were to say 'I believe Whites are just as fast Blacks in football, basketball, and track' I don't believe you or anyone else would take me seriously. This is why I am questioning your outlook (as I stated above, as well-meaning as it may be.)

The other 80% or so majority of African Americans differ greatly from the smaller subset in having lower overall intelligence as well as an inability to solve problems using reason rather than intimidation and violence. The bastardization of the English language through Ebonics is also prevalent in this group as is the very large and eternal chip carried on their shoulders.

This describes what I have witnessed throughout my life.
    Nice post.

Dont deny these savages their sexual impulses...

Frayser man convicted of murder in woman's death

Jan 14, 2017

A Frayser man has been convicted of first-degree murder in the shooting death of a woman, according to Shelby County Dist. Atty. Gen. Amy Weirich.

Antonio Benson, 32, was sentenced to life in prison Friday afternoon.

Benson was found guilty of killing 24-year-old Amy Hallmon around 1:30 a.m. on June 1, 2013 at a home in the 500 block of Burlington Circle.

Witnesses said Benson and Hallmon began to argue after the victim refused to have sex. The victim hit Benson in the nose and he then pulled out a gun and said,” I feel sorry for your kids.”

Benson shot Hallmon in the chest, shoulder and in the face. He then dragged her outside and left her in a pile of debris where he shot her two more times in the back.

http://www.fox13memphis.com/top-stor...eath/484428337

Dont deny these savages their banana impulses...

Police Say They ID'd Man in Banana Crash and Grab
    [IMG]http://media.nbcconnecticut.com/images/652*367/Newington+Banana+Robbery.jpg[/IMG]

Newington police said they have identified the man suspected in a bizarre crime early Wednesday morning. They said he backed an SUV into a Connecticut gas station, stole a banana, ate it and left in the damaged vehicle.

Police responded to the Citgo Gas Station, located at 502 Cedar Street, after a burglary alarm went off at 1:48 a.m. on Wednesday and noticed extensive damage to the doors, police said.

When they reviewed surveillance video, they saw a light-colored Ford Freestyle station wagon with Connecticut registration plates back into the store door several times and break the glass.

Then, a man went into the store, took a banana from a shelf, peeled it, ate the fruit and left the store, police said.

The man was not wearing a mask, did not try to conceal his face and did not take anything else, police said.

As you can see from the photo, the man was wearing a dark jacket, dark pants and a brown hat. He fled in the same car, which has damage to the driver’s side rear bumper and tail light.

Police said today that they have identified him. The case remains under investigation. No arrest has been made and police said they will release the man's name if and when an arrest is made.

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/l...FlowFB_CTBrand
    Attached Images

Dont deny these savages their sexual impulses...

Frayser man convicted of murder in woman's death

Jan 14, 2017

A Frayser man has been convicted of first-degree murder in the shooting death of a woman, according to Shelby County Dist. Atty. Gen. Amy Weirich.

Antonio Benson, 32, was sentenced to life in prison Friday afternoon.

Benson was found guilty of killing 24-year-old Amy Hallmon around 1:30 a.m. on June 1, 2013 at a home in the 500 block of Burlington Circle.

Witnesses said Benson and Hallmon began to argue after the victim refused to have sex. The victim hit Benson in the nose and he then pulled out a gun and said,” I feel sorry for your kids.”

Benson shot Hallmon in the chest, shoulder and in the face. He then dragged her outside and left her in a pile of debris where he shot her two more times in the back.

http://www.fox13memphis.com/top-stor...eath/484428337

More TNB uncivilized savagery

Elderly victim recounts horrifying rape

An elderly woman bravely took the stand Monday to confront the teen on trial for raping her when he broke into her Brooklyn home.

The 83-year-old, who has been unable to walk since the brutal incident, was wheeled into Brooklyn Supreme Court past defendant Asa Robert to recount what she called “the most disgusting thing” that has ever happened to her.

“After he raped and tortured me, he brought me a bottle of water,” the grandmother said of the then-18-year-old Robert. “And he brought me my [medical] alert button.”

Robert suffocated, raped and sodomized the frail, 4-foot-5-inch, 90-pound widow, she testified, recalling how he lifted her by the neck and threw her against the wall.

The widow, whose name is being withheld, recalled how she’d even offered to give Robert a keepsake Hawaiian shirt she’d purchased for her late husband — telling him, “You look very nice,” in a bid to get him to leave without harming her.

But as he walked toward the front door after looting the Brighton Beach home she’d shared with her husband, all of a sudden, he turned, and ordered her to get “back in the bedroom,” where he raped her, ignoring her pleas that he call 911 because “I felt like I was having a heart attack.”

“He was on top of me like a pile of bricks,” she recalled, her voice steady. “It felt like he was trying to crush me to death.

“It took a long time for him to get off,” the octogenarian told jurors. “He continued no matter what I said.”

While she did not directly address Robert — who sat sulking at the defense table and could be heard muttering to his attorney that the witness “is just an old woman” — she seemed to freeze when she was asked to identify him, before swallowing and then describing him as her attacker.

Robert, now 20, sneaked into the home after the woman left the front door open to clean outside — which her son-in-law previously testified she did compulsively. She didn’t realize he was in her house until she lay down in bed and saw the shadow of a man rocking back and forth in the corner of her bedroom.

She said he then tore through her home, “rummaging” through belongings, brandishing a knife and demanding money before raping her.

After he left, she called her son-in-law, who phoned police and paramedics.

She didn’t disclose her rape until nearly a week later, after the pain became “too much to handle” and family members noticed a handprint-shaped bruise on her face.

Robert faces 25 years to life in prison on the top charge of predatory sexual assault if convicted.

http://nypost.com/2016/11/21/elderly...rrifying-rape/
    The savage will spend the remainder of his days in capativity.

NegroU costs the American taxpayer $60k/yr. This creature's feeding's & flushing's come with an approximate price tag of $3.5 million

Man who raped 83-year-old widow gets 115 years in jail

A Brooklyn man was sentenced to 115 years behind bars Tuesday for the brutal rape of an 83-year-old widow​ ​–​ ​but was too cowardly to show his face in the courtroom to hear the decision.

-snip-
    http://nypost.com/2017/01/10/man-who...years-in-jail/

A Brooklyn man was sentenced to 115 years behind bars Tuesday for the brutal rape of an 83-year-old widow​ ​–​ ​but was too cowardly to show his face in the courtroom to hear the decision.
    Is it as much of a stretch of the imagination for others as it is for me to refer to this feral POS as a man?