Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

RACE How Savage Are Blacks In America & Why Is Everyone Afraid To Discuss It?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Be Well View Post
    Feminism > marriage is evil enslavement by Evil white patriarchal men > putting out for any men who want it/slut behavior > leading to indentifying as a slut and feeling like crap deep in their hearts> AFDC for the brats > brainwashing by media/schools/gov about being a fangrrl for black men > tolerating horrible abuses up to and including being burned to death.

It's horrible.
    I THINK you're saying feminism is somehow the cause of this due to the mindset it fosters. Can you restate this, or tell me if that's what you're trying to say? Perhaps expand on it without using the '>'.

another vicious savage North American Pavement Ape...

Zionsville slaying suspect faces attempted murder charges

An Indianapolis man accused of gunning down an 82-year-old Zionsville resident in late September is now facing attempted murder charges, after police say he shot at IMPD officers multiple times in the weeks that followed.

Damoine Wilcoxson, 21, has been charged in Marion County with three counts of attempted murder and one count of criminal recklessness in connection with incidents that took place Oct. 4, Oct. 13 and Oct. 31, according to court documents.

Wilcoxson was initially arrested Oct. 31, after an hourslong SWAT standoff and was charged with murder in Boone County in connection with the Sept. 28 slaying of John Clements. Investigators said that Clements was shot and killed in the driveway of his Zionsville home while getting his mail by a man using a high-powered rifle.

Damoine A. Wilcoxson (Photo: Boone County Sheriff's Deptartment.)

According to court documents, the first time Wilcoxson targeted Indianapolis Metropolitan Police officers was Oct. 4, when someone fired dozens of gunshots at IMPD's Northwest District headquarters. A total of 30 spent shell casings were found at the scene and 15 gunshots were found on the front of the building. Cars parked in the area also were damaged.

The events of Oct. 13 played out in a similar fashion. This time, the target was IMPD's North District headquarters, where 16 spent shell casings were found. Four IMPD officers were inside at the time of the shooting, and bullet fragments were found on the floor close to where two of the officers were sitting.

Investigators believe that the shooter was able to see the officers through a window and partially opened blinds.

The suspect left handwritten letters at the scene at both police stations. Investigators say DNA recovered from those letters was a match to Wilcoxson, whose DNA was added to a national database after a previous arrest in Ohio. And .223-caliber shell casings found outside the stations matched casings recovered at the scene of Clements' killing, according to court documents.

Wilcoxson was arrested Oct. 31, after a nearly three-hour standoff with IMPD SWAT officers in which police say he fired shots at officers at least twice.

IMPD Chief Troy Riggs said at a news conference Thursday with Curry that local police officers did not let the threat of violence against them keep them from doing their jobs.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/c...star%2Fallnews

Too bad they didn't put the nigger down, like the rabid beast that he is... More financial burden that folks don't need... A good SWAT marksman+one bullet=worm food... Works for me!

GBY&Y's

Maranatha

OldARcher
    "Confess with your mouth, that 'Jesus is Lord,' believing in your heart that God raised Him from the Dead, and you will be saved, for with the heart, man believes and is justified, and with his profession of faith, he is saved." -Romans 10:9-10

Condition "0," Code Red to Black- ALWAYS

The savage NAPA probably got 11 or 12 dollars

94-year-old WWII veteran recovering after attack outside her Chicago home

A 94-year-old grandmother who is a World War II veteran was still in pain Sunday night with broken ribs and a concussion she sustained from a brutal attack outside her home last week.

"It hurts me to breath," said Josephine Regnier in an exclusive interview Sunday, a day after she was released from the hospital.

Earlier Sunday, Olajuwon Claiborne, 26, of Chicago, was charged in her attack, which occurred 11:30 a.m. Wednesday outside her building in the 5100-block of South Long Avenue in the city's Garfield Ridge neighborhood.

She was waiting for her daughter, Judy Dusk, to pick her up to go to the dentist. Police said the suspect pushed Regnier into the hallway of her building. He hit her and stole her purse.

Claiborne appeared in court on Sunday. Claiborne has been charged with home invasion, aggravated battery of a victim over 60, robbery of a victim over 60 and two counts of robbery. Police said Claiborne is linked to two other robberies.

A judge denied him bail. "Good, nobody else has to go through what I went through," Regnier said.

Claiborne is scheduled to appear in court Dec. 16.

Regnier said the robbery blindsided her, but has received an outpouring of support from strangers.

"People have really been nice," Regnier said. "I don't even know some of these people and they send me flowers and candy, I have no way to thank them, but maybe now they will hear me."

Claiborne was captured on surveillance video at a nearby pizza place, Villa Rosa Pizza.

Jimmy Pieprzyca, of Villa Rosa Pizza, said they quickly turned the video over to police and didn't learn until later that one of their delivery people is Regnier's daughter. The pizzeria offered a $5,000 reward in the case for the person who came forward with information that led to the arrest.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/man-char...-side/1650471/

Niggers attacking whites- the "new normal" of the Obama years... Praise God, we have Mr. Trump coming in... Law and order is not just the name of a television series, nor the LEOs, just bit players...

The LibTurds better be scared... One major riot, and it'll be all over for the "privileged and protected class..." Bring it, let's get this over with... I foresee a temporary boost in the travel business, from North America to Africa... Niggers and mu-slimes going east, and Christians coming west... Yeah, I can dig it...

GBY&Y's

Maranatha

OldARcher
    "Confess with your mouth, that 'Jesus is Lord,' believing in your heart that God raised Him from the Dead, and you will be saved, for with the heart, man believes and is justified, and with his profession of faith, he is saved." -Romans 10:9-10

I foresee a temporary boost in the travel business, from North America to Africa...
    Did you know that if all the negros left North America and went to Africa....

it would raise the average IQ on both continents?

Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post
    Did you know that if all the negros left North America and went to Africa....

it would raise the average IQ on both continents?
    If you want to get into some wonderful Facebook debates. Mention that Africa has a dramatically lower IQ than Europe. They will go out of their mind and deny evolution and science.

LibTurds ALWAYS swallow camels, while straining at gnats...

GBY&Y's

Maranatha

OldARcher

Quote Originally Posted by FaithfulSkeptic View Post
    I think the larger factor was that it took brains to survive the harsher climates and natural selection did the rest.
    That and the protein sources in natural vegetation, along with animal protein and sources of animals for domestication of milk/eggs is superior through Europe than in Africa......that lead to better brain development in childhood and of course in the pressures of harsh environments (aka winters) set natural selection in place for planning, organizing and diversification of skill sets which lead to agriculture, city states and first world societies..........while the sub Sahara of Africa remained a day to day tribal conflict for food..

More TNB uncivilized savagery

Elderly victim recounts horrifying rape

An elderly woman bravely took the stand Monday to confront the teen on trial for raping her when he broke into her Brooklyn home.

The 83-year-old, who has been unable to walk since the brutal incident, was wheeled into Brooklyn Supreme Court past defendant Asa Robert to recount what she called “the most disgusting thing” that has ever happened to her.

“After he raped and tortured me, he brought me a bottle of water,” the grandmother said of the then-18-year-old Robert. “And he brought me my [medical] alert button.”

Robert suffocated, raped and sodomized the frail, 4-foot-5-inch, 90-pound widow, she testified, recalling how he lifted her by the neck and threw her against the wall.

The widow, whose name is being withheld, recalled how she’d even offered to give Robert a keepsake Hawaiian shirt she’d purchased for her late husband — telling him, “You look very nice,” in a bid to get him to leave without harming her.

But as he walked toward the front door after looting the Brighton Beach home she’d shared with her husband, all of a sudden, he turned, and ordered her to get “back in the bedroom,” where he raped her, ignoring her pleas that he call 911 because “I felt like I was having a heart attack.”

“He was on top of me like a pile of bricks,” she recalled, her voice steady. “It felt like he was trying to crush me to death.

“It took a long time for him to get off,” the octogenarian told jurors. “He continued no matter what I said.”

While she did not directly address Robert — who sat sulking at the defense table and could be heard muttering to his attorney that the witness “is just an old woman” — she seemed to freeze when she was asked to identify him, before swallowing and then describing him as her attacker.

Robert, now 20, sneaked into the home after the woman left the front door open to clean outside — which her son-in-law previously testified she did compulsively. She didn’t realize he was in her house until she lay down in bed and saw the shadow of a man rocking back and forth in the corner of her bedroom.

She said he then tore through her home, “rummaging” through belongings, brandishing a knife and demanding money before raping her.

After he left, she called her son-in-law, who phoned police and paramedics.

She didn’t disclose her rape until nearly a week later, after the pain became “too much to handle” and family members noticed a handprint-shaped bruise on her face.

Robert faces 25 years to life in prison on the top charge of predatory sexual assault if convicted.

http://nypost.com/2016/11/21/elderly...rrifying-rape/

A tall tree and a short rope would be more appropriate.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

We once had some dimwit here on TB2k state that negros in Europe are much more civilized. The reality is that the negro crime rate in Europe is identical to the negro scourge here in the US; it is nature not nuture.

More savagery...

Chilling CCTV shows hammer killer on way to murder two people and dog - and then calmly walk away with bloodied hammer in bag

Footage also shows the savage attacker calmly walking away from the property with the bloodied murder weapon stuffed into a bag

This chilling CCTV shows hammer killer Anthony Showers on his way to murder two people and a dog - and then calmly walking away with a bloodied hammer stuffed in a bag.

Brutal Anthony Showers can be seen on security cameras walking the streets of Anfield in Liverpool, making his way to his victims' home.

The beast was caged for a minimum of 29-and-a-half years today after he admitted murdering ex-girlfriend Jade Hales, her mum Karen and their pet dog.

The CCTV proved that he had lied when he said he only visited Karen and Jade Hales’ home in Anfield once - and that he had been allowed in.

Instead he was forced to admit visiting the home twice and actually breaking in.

Anthony Showers beat ex Jade Hales, 28, with a hammer before raping her 'while she was dying or dead'

The video clip shows him running along Townsend Road and into Cathedral Road, where mum and daughter lived, at 6.59am.

At 7.21am he is seen leaving Cathedral Road, heading back towards his home.

According to the Liverpool Echo , four minutes later he is again seen on Townsend Lane, heading towards Cathedral Road.

But this time he goes past that street and heads in the direction of Abbey Road, from where he could access his victim’s backyard.

The footage, from a nearby takeaway, also helped establish that he took the hammer to the scene.

After spending some five hours in his victims’ house, CCTV finally shows Showers walking home, at around 12.40pm.

He is carrying a shopping bag, which was later found by police to contain the bloodstained hammer.

The sick murderer later told police he "did it for love".

The 42-year-old, of Clarendon Road, Anfield, admitted murdering the tragic pair and killing their Staffordshire bull terrier Tyson.

He denied bringing the hammer or raping Jade, 28, but a judge ruled he used the weapon to break-in and raped her, possibly after she died, the Liverpool Echo reports .

Jailing him for life, Justice Timothy King said: “You bludgeoned each of your victims to death using that hammer with severe force.

“These on any view were brutal fatal attacks on each of two innocent victims. Both were vulnerable.

“Jade was a petite lady in need of protection from you. Karen in particular was disabled, only able to walk with a zimmer frame.”

Liverpool Crown Court heard Showers had been in an “abusive relationship” with Jade, who was ignoring his texts and calls.

She previously gained a non-molestation order and her mum secured a restraining order against him, after 21 incidents, including a violent break-in.

Richard Pratt, QC, prosecuting, said Merseyside Police treated Jade as a high-risk, “Gold” domestic violence victim.

The killer broke-in via a rear bedroom window at around 7:30am on June 12, then “set about his victims one by one”

He then remained in the house in Cathedral Road for five hours, the court heard.

Showers, who was on a tagged home curfew, was also seeing a woman called Fatima Saleh, who had previously rowed with Jade.

The next morning, the blood-soaked killer told Ms Saleh: “I’ve attacked her and her mum was there, I’ve had to attack her mum as well and the dog.

“I don’t know what was going through my head at the time.”

Ms Saleh told a work colleague, who rang police, and officers made the “gruesome discovery”.

Karen, 53, an “exceptionally vulnerable” stroke survivor, was found with head and face injuries.

Carer Jade, whose body had been moved, was found lying on a bed, naked except for a t-shirt, with head injuries from at least 12 hammer blows.

Officers arrested Showers at gunpoint, as he was going to hand himself in, with the hammer in a shopping bag.

He claimed he went to visit Jade and was let in by her mum, before he and Jade smoked cannabis and had sex.

He said Jade – who had fallen pregnant three times and at least twice had abortions – told him: “I don’t want your f***ing n***** babies.”

Showers claimed he stormed downstairs and, hearing Karen repeat the ‘racist remarks’, picked up a hammer on the floor.

He said he murdered them in “an out of body experience”, but did not recall killing the dog.

Showers said he finally dropped the weapon and asked himself: “What am I f***ing doing?”

He later told an officer: “I did it for love – what would you do if your wife got rid of three babies?”

Phone records showed he told Ms Saleh – who Jade had been arrested over assaulting – he would kill her.

In May he sent a text saying: “I can’t put up with this person being on the earth, breathing on this earth when I am on the earth.”

n the days leading up to the killings, Jade ignored him and he sent her a message saying: “I will never forgive you for this.”

Justice King had to determine whether Showers brought the hammer with “murderous intent” and if he raped Jade.

The judge ruled he carried the hammer to “aggressively” break-in, but not necessarily with the intention to kill.

He said Showers’ “incredible explanation” that they had consensual sex after he smashed his way into their home was “implausible”.

Justice King said: “What you did to Jade in her dying moments was truly appalling.

“You moved her to a bed and performed sexual intercourse on her while she was in the process of dying or already dead.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...killer-9382180

The thread title.. Why Is Everyone Afraid To Discuss It... appears to be one needing to be changed to the past tense.

There is a war taking place in the FUSA and other places and everyone appears to be afraid to discuss it... at least in the MSM.

In the course of a war it is common to dehumanize the enemy in order for the troops to have no reservation about "actions" taken against the enemy....

therefore, I will cast the first stone (AFAIK) and submit that this POS, by virtue of his actions and statements, is not human and deserves to be treated as such.

Others (especially Snowflakes) may have differing opinions.

I remember reading...

that black males who impregnate white women are roughly as likely to murder those women as they are to pay child support.

Proud member Alt-Right group "Scientists For Trump". (Smart Americans know he's right.)
    A man should only take a wife whose Bible includes Genesis, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Colossians, Malachi, Isaiah, Ephesians, Corinthians, Hebrews, Timothy, Titus, Proverbs, Mark, Peter & Revelation. Ecclesiastes 7:28 (NIV) tells him the odds.

She previously gained a non-molestation order and her mum secured a restraining order against him, after 21 incidents, including a violent break-in.
    What is always amazing to me is how many of these brutal animalistic acts come AFTER the law has been involved --- usually multiple times.

It happens in the black brutality in the people's republic of Chicago all the time --- if the criminal is caught, the records often show they'd been in trouble with the law for several years and often had committed brutal crimes yet were either released early or on probation

Heck, several times the perpetrator of brutality was out on bail for a crime they'd committed just days or weeks before

To me a significant burden for this revolving door crap lies at the feet of the ubber leftist judges and prosecutors who turn them back onto the streets

Punish or Hang em' all

... perps and those who go out of their way to NOT enforce justice

Niggers, wherever they are, are still niggers...

OldARcher

Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post

is it just me or does this arrogant bastard look PROUD to have done it? clearly un remorseful -what a POS
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

Boy, those paper restraining orders really did a lot of good. That POS should have been restrained with a 230 gr FMJ to the head.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDandy View Post
    Boy, those paper restraining orders really did a lot of good. That POS should have been restrained with a 230 gr FMJ to the head.
    As effective, yet more spectacular, a Liberty 9mm Civil Defense, 50gr monolithic nickel coated HP, at 2,000fps... Can you say, "pink mist?" Entertainment, with the POS nigger being the offering, in living, or rather, dying color...

GBY&Y's

Maranatha

OldARcher

Sometimes the savagery is obvious

Man arrested for rape and murder of 69-year-old Washington County woman

Dec 14, 2016

ROPER, Washington County - Officials have arrested a man for the rape and murder of a Washington County woman.

Following an investigation into the death of Mary Maggie Swain, 69, of Roper, police have charged Alexander Simpson, 23, with one open count of murder and first degree rape. According to Sheriff Johnny Barnes, Simpson was arrested Tuesday night.

He remains in the Washington County Jail under a $2 million bond. Simpson had his first court appearance Wednesday.

On Dec. 9, Swain was found dead inside a car on Backwoods Road in Roper. An autopsy completed Monday confirmed Swain was killed and died from blunt force trauma to the head.

NewsChannel 12's Nicole Ford reports Swain was a home healthcare worker and took care of the person in the residence next to where Simpson lived. Swain was found dead in her car in front of the home of the person she was taking care of at the time.

The SBI and Washington County Sheriff's Department conducted a joint investigation.

http://www.wcti12.com/news/local-new...oman/210972867

Another one of Obama's Kids™

Sometime they hide their savagery behind "professionalism" and affirmative action....but it always comes thru

DeKalb Co. teacher accused of child molestation

DEKALB COUNTY, Ga. -- A DeKalb County middle school teacher is facing termination after being arrested on child molestation charges.

The incident happened on Aug. 26, but the teacher wasn't charged with child molestation until Nov. 22.

According to a DeKalb County Police report, an officer found the female student and 33-year-old Xavier Sanders in a Dodge Journey at Exchange Park around 11:40 p.m. The officer said that the student was laying down in the passenger seat wearing blue boxer shorts and a sweatshirt.

The police report states the pair told the officer that they had known each other for more than two years. The female told the officer that her birthday was July 4, 1986, which would have made her 30 years old. The officer then wasn't able to find her in a NCIC check. The female then said her birthday was Sept. 4, 1986. She also said that she was walking in the park when Sanders happened to see her and picked her up.

Sanders told the officer that he had seen the female walking in the park so he offered to take her home. He was issued a citation for being at the park after dark and released.

The female was taken to DeKalb County Jail, where she said she was actually 13 years old. She was taken to DeKalb County Juvenile intake, where her identity was verified.

The officer then contacted Sanders, who gave another version of what led the pair to the park. He then said that he picked up the teen from somewhere close to her house and they drove to the park, where they talked.

Sanders said he was a teacher at Bethune Middle School, and taught the student in 7th grade. He said that he knew she was now an 8th grade student, but said he thought she was 15.

The DeKalb County School District placed Sanders on paid administrative leave away from staff and students on August 29. On November 22, he was charged on numerous counts including child molestation, enticing a child for indecent purposes and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

On December 15, an employment tribunal was held and they voted unanimously that Sanders be fired. That recommendation will now go to the full school board for action. The board could take action as soon as its January meeting.

http://www.11alive.com/news/local/de...tion/370815454

The nigger tries to justify his actions, in raping a 15yr old, versus a 13yr old? He needs to be dead. Short, s-l-o-w rope, tall tree... Make sure the rope doesn't snap the bastard's neck- just slowly strangle, doing the Danny Deever...

This bastard is his race's disgrace- for those that understand and can appreciate that... One of Obama's children? Yeah, that's apropos of a worthless, POS, nigger...

GBY&Y's

Maranatha

OldARcher

Quote Originally Posted by imaginative View Post

Dec 14, 2016

DAMN - if it's not a chimp then I don't know what is . . .
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Quote Originally Posted by Raggedyman View Post
    DAMN - if it's not a chimp then I don't know what is . . .

Looks more like a mountain gorilla then a chimp.
    JUST A FEW OF MY SIMPLE THOUGHTS
    LAY LOW WAIT LIKE A WOLF IN THE WILD UNTIL THE TIME IS RIGHT
    Never Pick A Fight With An Old Man He Will Just Shoot You He Can't Afford To Get Hurt

Quote Originally Posted by OldArcher View Post
    The nigger tries to justify his actions, in raping a 15yr old, versus a 13yr old? He needs to be dead. Short, s-l-o-w rope, tall tree...
    Depending on the state, 15 may be the age of consent, molesters always know that little tidbit of information for where they live and use it as cover.

Dec 14, 2016

ROPER, Washington County - Officials have arrested a man for the rape and murder of a Washington County woman.

Following an investigation into the death of Mary Maggie Swain, 69, of Roper, police have charged Alexander Simpson, 23, with one open count of murder and first degree rape. According to Sheriff Johnny Barnes, Simpson was arrested Tuesday night.

He remains in the Washington County Jail under a $2 million bond. Simpson had his first court appearance Wednesday.

On Dec. 9, Swain was found dead inside a car on Backwoods Road in Roper. An autopsy completed Monday confirmed Swain was killed and died from blunt force trauma to the head.

NewsChannel 12's Nicole Ford reports Swain was a home healthcare worker and took care of the person in the residence next to where Simpson lived. Swain was found dead in her car in front of the home of the person she was taking care of at the time.

The SBI and Washington County Sheriff's Department conducted a joint investigation.

http://www.wcti12.com/news/local-new...oman/210972867
    Prototypical nigger. Shockley was right, in "spades." Doubled, redoubled, and very, very, vulnerable... Poster chimp for snowflake mensa... Definitely child of the Wookie and the QMNIC...

GBY&Y's

Maranatha

OldARcher

Quote Originally Posted by dogmanan View Post
    Looks more like a mountain gorilla then a chimp.
    you know I took another look - - - and you are absolutely correct dogmanan!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bps1691 View Post
    Heck, several times the perpetrator of brutality was out on bail for a crime they'd committed just days or weeks before

To me a significant burden for this revolving door crap lies at the feet of the ubber leftist judges and prosecutors who turn them back onto the streets
    To some extent, yes. I think if you really looked closely at the numbers, there simply isn't enough prison space or taxpayer money to support them. Death penalty, with all the expensive folderol that's developed around it, doesn't work either.

Perhaps a better solution would be to initiate domestic production ( NOT China produced ) of simple, cheap parachutes. This part of the plan would at least provide some local jobs. Next, build a flotilla from multiple derelict oil tankers all connected and permanently anchored along a common trans-pacific flight route. It would initially be stocked with fishing poles and a few filled with soil to grow whatever. A "three strikes and you're out" law would then win you 100% asset seizure and a one way ticket in the cargo hold ( insulated and oxygenated of course ) of the next passenger liner flying over your new home, where the plane would simply descend to 5,000 ft or so, open the belly doors and drop them out. The chute would automatically deploy, of course. Humane, far less expensive than our current penal system, and would completely eliminate repeat offenders.

Quote Originally Posted by Raggedyman View Post
    you know I took another look - - - and you are absolutely correct dogmanan!!!!!

Concur, 100%!

GBY&Y's

Maranatha

OldARcher

We are creeping toward a "final solution."

Quote Originally Posted by FaithfulSkeptic View Post
    To some extent, yes. I think if you really looked closely at the numbers, there simply isn't enough prison space or taxpayer money to support them. Death penalty, with all the expensive folderol that's developed around it, doesn't work either.

Perhaps a better solution would be to initiate domestic production ( NOT China produced ) of simple, cheap parachutes. This part of the plan would at least provide some local jobs. Next, build a flotilla from multiple derelict oil tankers all connected and permanently anchored along a common trans-pacific flight route. It would initially be stocked with fishing poles and a few filled with soil to grow whatever. A "three strikes and you're out" law would then win you 100% asset seizure and a one way ticket in the cargo hold ( insulated and oxygenated of course ) of the next passenger liner flying over your new home, where the plane would simply descend to 5,000 ft or so, open the belly doors and drop them out. The chute would automatically deploy, of course. Humane, far less expensive than our current penal system, and would completely eliminate repeat offenders.
    FaithfulSkeptic, you are too good a man... I like the idea of dropping them out over the Pacific, or any ocean, for that matter... However, a parachute, waiting ships below- all are an expense... Drop them from 5,000 feet. No chute, no ships... Even sharks gotta eat, donchaknow...

GBY&Y's

Maranatha

OldARcher

More cases of " negros simply hate other animals"...

Horrifying video shows owner dragging his sick pet dog from his truck and dumping it outside shelter

-Hope, a one-year-old Rottweiler mix, was dumped outside an Alabama shelter
    -Surveillance footage shows her owner dragging the lifeless dog from his truck, pulling her across gravel and abandoning her
    -Shelter staff weren't sure she would survive her injuries when they found her
    -They believe she was used as a bait dog in multiple dog fights where she sustained hundreds of puncture wounds

A shocking video shows an owner dragging his puppy along the street and dumping her outside a shelter.

Hope, a one-year-old Rottweiler mix, was found gravely injured by staff at the Taylor Crossing Animal Hospital in Montgomery in Alabama.

The puppy was barely clinging onto life. She had more than a hundred puncture wounds and her skin had been torn so badly that her muscle and bone was revealed.

Staff believes that Hope's injuries were caused from multiple dog fights.
    'She didn't fight the other dogs who attacked her, but she fought for her life,' Bullock County Humane Society Shelter Director Jennifer Gallagher told ABC.

'It appears her wounds had not been treated for several days, which caused the bone to become infected,' she added.

Horrific surveillance footage shows the moment that Hope's owner dragged the dog from the truck, by the scruff of her neck, pulled her across gravel and dumped her outside the shelter.

Video shows that Hope was so injured she just lay where she was dropped for three hours until she was discovered by staff last month.

She was given just a ten per cent chance of survival.

The pup underwent nearly $10,000 worth of surgery, blood and plasma transfusions and antibiotics.

Hope spent five weeks in the animal hospital's ICU but has now recovered enough to be sent to a foster home.

'Hope's condition was extraordinary, but it is something we see and hear about almost on a daily basis,' Gallagher said. 'Dogs are found dead on the side of dirt roads or dumped in the river. Hope just happened to be dropped off with us.'

'Twenty-four hours after she was brought in, we saw a glimmer of life,' Loch said. 'She was drinking water from a syringe and then two days later she was licking. She has come so far that you would really not know that this dog who is running and playing and eating dog case was at that state five weeks ago.'

'Today we proved love conquers all.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-shelter.html

Graphic pics and vid @ link

Uncle and nephew are hunted by police after they filmed themselves injuring a cat by pouring boiling water on it

-Video of a cat trapped in a cage being scalded with hot liquid emerged online
    -A woman who posted it on Snapchat turned herself in on Friday and removed it
    -But the hunt is on now for Larry Rostchild Jr, 43, and his nephew Laderrick, 24

Police in Mississippi are hunting two men who they say poured scalding hot liquid on a cat trapped in a cage and filmed the horrific spectacle.

The video was posted on Snapchat earlier this month and Karmen Coleman, 23, turned herself in on Friday and removed the clip after being warned she faced charges of rendering criminal assistance.

But police in Moss Point have now issued arrest warrants for 43-year-old Larry Rostchild Jr and his nephew Laderrick, 24, after charging them in their absence with aggravated cruelty to an animal.

Commander Stacey Deans said the cat was later found dead.

The pair could face fines of up to $2,500 and up to six months in jail.

The video was posted on Ms Coleman's Snapchat feed, with a caption reading: 'They hell man' and a laughter emoji.

An older man appears on the left hand side of the screen, as the terrified black and white cat chases frantically around the cage, mewing and hissing at its tormentors.

The man kicks the cage and then a second man's hand appears from the right hand side and pours a scalding hot liquid, probably water, onto the animal, which has no means of escape. Steam can be seen rising from the cage.

The film on Snapchat showed a man pouring a scalding liquid over the cat (left) and steaming hot vapours rising from its cage (right)

Animal lovers in Mississippi and further afield were outraged when the video emerged earlier this month.

Jourden Thigpen, who lives in nearby Biloxi, wrote on Facebook: 'How horrible and upsetting that people can be this way! Who in their right mind would ever think that it's okay to treat an animal like this!

'If the tables were turned and it was you being treated like this you would want justice! Well I want the exact same! It's only fair right?'

Barbara Marut wrote underneath: 'This person should be put in a cage and have the same thing done to him or her. So sad.'

Jeanne Foley added: 'Anyone involved in this and okaying this is Sick and Evil. Anyone that gets a joy out of hurting another living being, animal or human.

'Or thinking its funny and enjoying watching whether in person or tape. You seriously have a problem and need help. That means you have no soul. You can't believe in God and do evil or okay evil.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-scalding.html

Niggers are a subset of black people. Right?

I believe it is the other way around.

LIVE WITHIN YOUR HARVEST

Quote Originally Posted by Taz View Post
    Niggers are a subset of black people. Right?

I believe it is the other way around.
    You may have to re assess that belief Taz.

I think they parted ways somewhere around the arachnids

More cases of " negros simply hate other animals"...

Horrifying video shows owner dragging his sick pet dog from his truck and dumping it outside shelter

-Hope, a one-year-old Rottweiler mix, was dumped outside an Alabama shelter
    -Surveillance footage shows her owner dragging the lifeless dog from his truck, pulling her across gravel and abandoning her
    -Shelter staff weren't sure she would survive her injuries when they found her
    -They believe she was used as a bait dog in multiple dog fights where she sustained hundreds of puncture wounds

A shocking video shows an owner dragging his puppy along the street and dumping her outside a shelter.

Hope, a one-year-old Rottweiler mix, was found gravely injured by staff at the Taylor Crossing Animal Hospital in Montgomery in Alabama.

The puppy was barely clinging onto life. She had more than a hundred puncture wounds and her skin had been torn so badly that her muscle and bone was revealed.

Staff believes that Hope's injuries were caused from multiple dog fights.
    'She didn't fight the other dogs who attacked her, but she fought for her life,' Bullock County Humane Society Shelter Director Jennifer Gallagher told ABC.

'It appears her wounds had not been treated for several days, which caused the bone to become infected,' she added.

Horrific surveillance footage shows the moment that Hope's owner dragged the dog from the truck, by the scruff of her neck, pulled her across gravel and dumped her outside the shelter.

Video shows that Hope was so injured she just lay where she was dropped for three hours until she was discovered by staff last month.

She was given just a ten per cent chance of survival.

The pup underwent nearly $10,000 worth of surgery, blood and plasma transfusions and antibiotics.

Hope spent five weeks in the animal hospital's ICU but has now recovered enough to be sent to a foster home.

'Hope's condition was extraordinary, but it is something we see and hear about almost on a daily basis,' Gallagher said. 'Dogs are found dead on the side of dirt roads or dumped in the river. Hope just happened to be dropped off with us.'

'Twenty-four hours after she was brought in, we saw a glimmer of life,' Loch said. 'She was drinking water from a syringe and then two days later she was licking. She has come so far that you would really not know that this dog who is running and playing and eating dog case was at that state five weeks ago.'

'Today we proved love conquers all.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-shelter.html

Graphic pics and vid @ link
    People that abuse women, children, and pets, deserve to die long, painful, miserable deaths... That sonofabich needs to die- pronto... He's proof that Satan does, indeed, exist...

OldARcher

People that abuse women, children, and pets, deserve to die long, painful, miserable deaths... That sonofabich needs to die- pronto... He's proof that Satan does, indeed, exist...

OldARcher
    difficult to believe that something allegedly "human" could do to these animals what we're being shown. may they be rewarded in kind - made to suffer unbearable pain for a long time all the while wondering why and being shown no mercy with no chance of escape from their "situation"

FaithfulSkeptic, you are too good a man... I like the idea of dropping them out over the Pacific, or any ocean, for that matter... However, a parachute, waiting ships below- all are an expense... Drop them from 5,000 feet. No chute, no ships... Even sharks gotta eat, donchaknow...

GBY&Y's

Maranatha

OldARcher
    I'm talking about something might actually be possible, and would cost a whole lot less than domestic prisons. Hell, the Brits did it with a natural island in the southwest Pacific. Why not an artificial island in the middle of the pacific?