Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

RACE How Savage Are Blacks In America & Why Is Everyone Afraid To Discuss It?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    I lived in downtown Columbus Ohio for a while. My roommates and I would discuss if we would rather walk down a street controlled by a black gang or a Mexican gang at night. We agreed on the black street because they might back off if you show significant strength whereas the Mexicans would just knife you. But that was in the mid 90's and things change.

Quote Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
    How large was the police presence in that area?

to tell the truth - I'd guess there were more cops on that Southside shooting gallery than around Wrigley Field - they just hired another 500 cops to just patrol a few sections of the ghetto .... when the Chicago White Sox won the pennant they couldn't celebrate down there - more party on the Northside bar scene ....
    Illini Warrior

I have always judged an individual on their personal integrity and character.
    Moving to Milwaukee years ago shook me to my core.

Seeing the African American community steal from, rape, murder their own (I'm talking about people you would think would be decent folk) whenever they felt disrespected or just plain felt like it is beyond words.

In my 35 years in Milwaukee I have only met 1 African American who had personal integrity and character.

Every one I meet feels entitled, hate the white man, use, abuse anyone they can, whenever they can.

Opportunists in the worse possible way. I understand why black on black crime is so high. They use each other then hate each other then kill each other. If you're white they just hate you. Now I try to stay away, far away.
    Mat6:12 - And forgive us our sins, as we have forgiven those who sin against us. 1Thes4:16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.www.fidf.orghttps://www.joshuafund.com/http://www.compassion.com/

Quote Originally Posted by iboya View Post
    In my 35 years in Milwaukee I have only met 1 African American who had personal integrity and character.
    Really? I had heard that there was one- but I always thought that this was just an "Old Wives Tale"......you actually met the one?

Quote Originally Posted by PghPanther View Post
    100 percent correct.........natural selection from environmental pressures favors those whose adaption to that environment results in their surviving and to further procreation........there are no environmental pressures (aka winters) in the sub Saharan of Africa that require foresight and planning...........the foundation of diversification of labor and civilizations.........so beyond their tribal make up of hunter/gatherers they never had a need to change......that's why they still live like that today.....
    Do you think that this would explain the significant advancement in cerebral development of the Northerner vs the Southerner?

(Ducking and covering!)

Quote Originally Posted by imaginative View Post
    Really? I had heard that there was one- but I always thought that this was just an "Old Wives Tale"......you actually met the one?

Do you think that this would explain the significant advancement in cerebral development of the Northerner vs the Southerner?

(Ducking and covering!)
    You do realize the kind of cognitive and behavioral differences we are talking about through natural selection take 10,000's to 100,000 to 1,000,000 of years depending on the species/humans/race/culture etc..... and/or along with all other prevailing factors involved........a few generations is no time at all for any of that to bring about such variations like we observe now.......

Quote Originally Posted by Flavius Aetius View Post
    Question: Do you think there is a genetic difference between "niggers" and Blacks?

FA

Speaking strictly for myself, a majority of "nigger" behavior in this country is based not on genetics, but on PERMISSIVNESS and ENCOURAGEMENT of that behavior, coupled with the fact the today's SJWs force society to accept said behavior under threat of imprisonment. There has always been a higher criminality amongst blacks in this country. But there used to be actual consequences for it. Now, niggers are given "space to destroy" by officials at every level.

So even though there is a genetic component, the ruling class have empowered nigger behavior. This trend will only accelerate until such time as whites and "regular" blacks take matters into their own hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Speaking strictly for myself, a majority of "nigger" behavior in this country is based not on genetics, but on PERMISSIVNESS and ENCOURAGEMENT of that behavior, coupled with the fact the today's SJWs force society to accept said behavior under threat of imprisonment. There has always been a higher criminality amongst blacks in this country. But there used to be actual consequences for it. Now, niggers are given "space to destroy" by officials at every level.

So even though there is a genetic component, the ruling class have empowered nigger behavior. This trend will only accelerate until such time as whites and "regular" blacks take matters into their own hands.
    re that in bold:

Thus my continuing references to TOLERANCE of that which was at one time not tolerated.

"force society to accept" = tolerance

BTW: All forced tolerance existing today is a direct result of abuse of the original intent of the CRA 1964.

IOW... as it (CRA 1964) was written and intended it was fine... its abused form is BS.

LBJ burn in hell along with Earl Warren.

I know, personally, at least a half dozen blacks who are intelligent, well-spoken and behave with a high level of integrity. But those all work at my company in the IT department.

I know, personally, at least a half dozen blacks who are intelligent, well-spoken and behave with a high level of integrity. But those all work at my company in the IT department.
    ...and I doubt that they refer to one another as MF while eating lunch.

(I know a few but their numbers are dwindling.)

^ This
    Mat6:12 - And forgive us our sins, as we have forgiven those who sin against us. 1Thes4:16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.www.fidf.orghttps://www.joshuafund.com/http://www.compassion.com/

11/9/2016

Yes, and she moved out of Milwaukee after being held up at gun point by a black man.

Didnt even rob him- just killed him...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSIIQD_IxFs

Published on Dec 3, 2016

★ 73 Year Baltimore Man Stabbed To Death

Baltimore, MD - On December 2, 2016, at approximately 4:00pm, officers were called to the intersection of Hope Highway and Change Avenue for a report of a stabbing. When officers arrived, they found a 73-year old man with a stab wound to his stomach. The victim was transported to an area hospital where he later died from his injuries.

not domesticated or under human control : untamed <savage beasts>b : lacking the restraints normal to civilized human beings : fierce, ferocious <a savage criminal>

Man, 29, on trial for rape of 90-year-old woman on bike path

Updated: 5:36 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 3, 2016

(Article too sickening to post)

http://www.mydaytondailynews.com/new...ed-of-r/ns3kc/
    I know a great cure for this kind of crime. Tie his arms out in a standing position. Tie a string around his pee-pee very tightly and let him watch it rot before his eyes.

The intersection of Hope and Change? Come on.

Quote Originally Posted by bw View Post
    The intersection of Hope and Change? Come on.
    Jeeze, I didnt even catch that. Ironic

He looks Somali.....
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

You do realize the kind of cognitive and behavioral differences we are talking about through natural selection take 10,000's to 100,000 to 1,000,000 of years depending on the species/humans/race/culture etc..... and/or along with all other prevailing factors involved........a few generations is no time at all for any of that to bring about such variations like we observe now.......
    man has been diverged from african-africans in australaia for 40k years, but still lived mostly like them, and didn't have to adapt/overcome much to get there or live there. in asia for 60 years, battling harsh environments and cooperating, and in europe under same conditions for 40+ years. there has been VAST divergence. When you consider 90% of people living in africa have only lived under a system of governent/cooperation with strangers for a few generations. Same with south american tribes, but their genes had undergone "stress tests" just by having to adapt and cooperate to get their from the old world, Africans are the old africa jungle-prototype. Food falls from the trees, and the only thing you have to do is keep from getting eaten. And the #1 predator of man, is man. That is where the african evolved. Most europeans & asians (asians of the big population centers, india, koreas, china, japan, phillipines) have been living under govt rule & close knit civilizations for thousands of years. Yes there were outlyers and tribal/clan groups but even they had vast cooperation, trade & group knowledge/cooperation. The socially deficient were weeded out, for centuries. The lack of impulse control, culled, humanely & with cause. In some areas of the globe, a hot temper, lash & run, or grab and dash was he best chance for survival for hundreds of thousands of years.. old habits die hard. None of these things should be used to predetermine someones criminality, but in the overused news term "an abundance of caution" it is wise to be weary of strangers, and those from cultures unlike yours. Not knowing other peoples cultures and motivations is a leading cause of death among snowflakes... xenophobia is survivals friend!
    If I was born in Kenya, I'd be President by now.

*My fingers are slysdexic. Damn.*
    They're, there, their. There. I know the difference. My mind is miles and miles of thought ahead of my fingers and my fingers are peons. peons do sh!tty work.:D

Quote Originally Posted by FaithfulSkeptic View Post
    Shhhhhh. We're not supposed to talk about that.
    Of course not. All IQ tests are racist. The liberal retards have told us so.
    I don't want to. I'm not going to. You can't make me. I'm retired!

Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

The summary is that Whites evolved in parts of the world where it required you to store food and build societies to survive along with having a better source of plant and animal proteins along with more domesticated animals for other sources of proteins then Africans did in their environment............as a result, Whites had more time through storage of food to develop more social diversification which resulted in building societies..........while Blacks remained tribal with little need to store food for cold climates and lacked the diverse protein sources Whites did........
    I think the larger factor was that it took brains to survive the harsher climates and natural selection did the rest.

Its the upper ear on the Somali, it has an elvish kind of crimp. They also have a more rounded forehead

But the same large, expressive eyes of their more gentle and sedate Ethiopian cousins

http://www.wnd.com/files/2016/04/gul...hot-somali.jpg

One thing you will notice many mugshots on African blacks versus American blacks is ear placement

Its normally high on either side of the head, the upper ear beginning to curve upward at the eye level

When you see the ears are placed on either side of the head, well below the bottom of the eyes, this is a genetic trait.

They can scream racism till the cows come home, you can't change the height at which your ears sit on either side of your head without a facelift.

Place a ruler across a photo on the very top of the ears. Does it cross thru or above their eyes or is it well below?

and they want to live as far from the black trouble neighborhoods as they can afford ....

*** BUT ***

in public - they'll debate & fight a white person to the death supporting the ENTIRE black community - it's BS leadership including Obammy - find every conceivable excuse to blame everything on the whites ... education - earnings $$$ - social status - don't mean a thing when it comes to the Brotherhood - they just say it better
    Illini Warrior

Actually, the ones that I work with, well, we joke around about racist and PC bullshit all the time.

Didnt even rob him- just killed him...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSIIQD_IxFs

Published on Dec 3, 2016

★ 73 Year Baltimore Man Stabbed To Death

Baltimore, MD - On December 2, 2016, at approximately 4:00pm, officers were called to the intersection of Hope Highway and Change Avenue for a report of a stabbing. When officers arrived, they found a 73-year old man with a stab wound to his stomach. The victim was transported to an area hospital where he later died from his injuries.
    Really at the intersection of "hope and change"! Almost was an epitaph for America!

Hope And Change™ time for niggers is just about over.

Actually, the ones that I work with, well, we joke around about racist and PC bullshit all the time.

yeh - but that's not public - bring in just one black stranger or try that kind of discussion in mixed company at a party - they most likely wouldn't talk like that around their own relatives .... Mom/Dad at home or the kids can be one racist & radical bunch of SOBs ....
    Illini Warrior

Interesting thread.

The only thing I disagree with Nowski on is the percentage of blacks - he says 5% - maybe I'm naïve - but I vote 10%.

I agree with about 90% of what has been said so far.

My opinion would make a lot of liberals absolutely freak out.

I am not convinced that a high percentage of niggers are COMPLETELY human.

There - I said it.

Any ideas why white girls are attracted to these animals?

Would they be if the government didn't pay for their kids?

Quote Originally Posted by Coulter View Post
    I am not convinced that a high percentage of niggers are COMPLETELY human.

There - I said it.
    Walk through certain WalMarts and you can more or less say the same thing about whites.

Because the MSM has made it fashionable over the last three decades.

procreation. Lack of inhibitions/ control over impulsus almost garantees procreation & even short term security/ protection without hesitation. Its the age old now over delayed gratification... to be honest, It's basically womens fault there are 'bad boys" at all.. they're breeding them faster than the delayed-graticationers can justifiably homocide them.
    If I was born in Kenya, I'd be President by now.

*My fingers are slysdexic. Damn.*
    They're, there, their. There. I know the difference. My mind is miles and miles of thought ahead of my fingers and my fingers are peons. peons do sh!tty work.:D

Quote Originally Posted by FaithfulSkeptic View Post
    Because the MSM has made it fashionable over the last three decades.
    YES - BUT there is another factor: where "GIRLS" are defined as younger women - i.e. HS, college and perhaps extending to late 20's age range; the WHITE american male in that age range, for all intents and purposes has become a PUSSY. simply because the average white dude has been so emasculated by PC CRAP, the radical feminist cheering section of a legitimate equality movement and the COMPLETE ABSENCE of strong masculine role models, that women are unable to find what the very nature of their femininity requires them to seek - the ALPHA MALE.

why the alpha male? simple - basic evolutionary theory: quality traits that ensure successful reproduction, protection and food. it's a basic instinct - and it is being SYSTEMATICALLY ERASED from the white male gene pool courtesy of the division of social engineering
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

Even Alpha Males have problems.

it's a basic instinct - and it is being SYSTEMATICALLY ERASED from the white male gene pool courtesy of the division of social engineering

- single moms
    - no significant male role models
    - female teachers in a school system that habitually represses "boy behavior"
    - and so on.....
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

we are seeing the results of paying unwed women to have babies! more babies, more checks!
    ========================================
    DONT BLAME ME! IM NOT MY FAULT!
    the biggest thing that we have learned from history is that we haven't learned anything from history!
    Veritas vos liberabit

Dear President Obama: Ban Niggaz, Not Guns!!!

WARNING VERY STRONG LANGUAGE!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLuxHO86hRg

This is the original to the president what got the OP's video going!

Runtime 9:00 minutes
    יְשׁוּעָה
    I am in competition with no one. I have no desire to play the game of being better than anyone. I am simply trying harder to be a better person than I was yesterday.
    TRUTH

woooo be the white girl that goes to a club with her black king - those black girls will tear hair out by the scalp at the first chance - lucky these days if a strait razor isn't used on the face ....
    Illini Warrior

More savage TNB

11-year-old girl hit by car, raped and left in ditch

Police chief says man 'heartbroken' by brutal attack

A man has been arrested after an 11-year-old girl was hit by a car, raped and left in a ditch as she walked to school.

The girl told police she was hit near an intersection in Memphis, Tennessee, before a man got out of a sports utility vehicle, forced her inside and drove away. He then attacked her, WMC Action News 5 reported.

The girl's mother told local media her daughter was battered and bruised. She added: "He snatched her, put her in the truck, raped her, and then dropped her off".

Larry Ward, 20, was arrested and charged with aggravated kidnapping, child rape and aggravated assault. He is next due in court on December 8.

Memphis Police Department director Mike Rallings said after the attack on Monday: "That broke my heart to imagine that a little innocent 11-year-old girl, on the way to school, was brutally attacked by anyone.

"I'm glad that we have worked again to bring that family some closure."

The girl was found crying by the side of the road by a man on his way to work.

Cameron Fifer told WMC: "First thing she said was, 'I just got raped'."

Director Rallings urged parents to make sure their children walked in groups.

Resident Jimmie Blanchard said: "I can only imagine what she was going through. It hurts my heart."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7461216.html

POS needs to become, very, very painfully, worm food... Such filth should not be allowed to exist... All local politicians, lawyers/liars/activists must be held to account... Their time is coming...

Prayers for the little girl and her family...

GBY&Y's

Maranatha

OldARcher

Nowski is right- these POS niggers are straight out of the pits of Hell...
    "Confess with your mouth, that 'Jesus is Lord,' believing in your heart that God raised Him from the Dead, and you will be saved, for with the heart, man believes and is justified, and with his profession of faith, he is saved." -Romans 10:9-10

Condition "0," Code Red to Black- ALWAYS

Feminism > marriage is evil enslavement by Evil white patriarchal men > putting out for any men who want it/slut behavior > leading to indentifying as a slut and feeling like crap deep in their hearts> AFDC for the brats > brainwashing by media/schools/gov about being a fangrrl for black men > tolerating horrible abuses up to and including being burned to death.

It's horrible.
    https://soundcloud.com/user-309670005
    Audio Bhagavad Gita downloadable

This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed.