Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

RACE How Savage Are Blacks In America & Why Is Everyone Afraid To Discuss It?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

How Savage Are Blacks In America & Why Is Everyone Afraid To Discuss It?

one of Tommy's best - a bit dated (January 16) but never more true. don't you know he's got to be catching hell from liberals and his black brothers and sisters but thank GOD he’s got the guts to speak out.

Violence in the inner cities of our country is an American problem and ignoring it because of the race of those committing the majority of the violence is never going to solve the problem. Banning guns has not solved a thing. Law abiding folks have a constitutional right to defend their families too.

to quote Tommy "ban niggaz not guns". He speaks the truth. Listen for a while all you libtards and progie scum . . . want to see a real war in America? Try to repeal the 2'nd Amendment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwCCj8Dx-gk
    Last edited by Raggedyman; 10-22-2016 at 09:00 PM.
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

Link?
    "America is at that awkward stage, to late to work within the system, but to early to shoot the bastards"-- Claire Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Hognutz View Post
    Link?
    opps!! - fixed it!!!
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

I always feel bad for Tommy having to do this type stuff. He gets a lot of shit over it but he also has a huge following of just black people who see what he sees and holds him up.
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

Photography Portfolio

GetMeOffDisability

Ain't skeert.

Highly annoyed when the situation dictates a modicum of PC even.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Uncuh Tom! Uncuh Tom!

Just a tiny sample of todays monkey shines.

There will be plenty more tomorrow

Man arrested in robbery, fatal shooting of teen riding home on bike

FORT WORTH

A 37-year-old man was arrested Tuesday in connection with the broad daylight robbery and fatal shooting two weeks ago of an 18-year-old Joshua man targeted while riding his bike.

James E. Murphy was arrested on a capital murder warrant Tuesday, accused in the slaying of Chaz Gilley.

James E. Murphy Courtesy Fort Worth Police Department
    --snip--

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/lo...109090427.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E7esJjzJzs

Man arrested for allegedly beating victim with 'piece of lumber'

PULASKI COUNTY, Ark. (KATV) -- Pulaski County deputies have arrested a suspect who they say beat a victim with a piece of lumber.

Eric McFadden, also known as "Lil E," was wanted for first degree battery after allegedly using a 2x2 as a weapon.

The victim, Alexander Wyles, died at the hospital Saturday afternoon shortly after McFadden was arrested.

Authorities say they will advise the Prosecuting Attorney's Office his charge can be upgraded to homicide.
    component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01

http://katv.com/news/local/man-wante...iece-of-lumber

Deputies: 1 man stabs another during Sunday School

SUMTER COUNTY, S.C. (WIS) —A man is facing charges after deputies say he stabbed another man during Sunday School services at a church in Sumter County.

Deputies with the Sumter County Sheriff's Department identified the suspect in the stabbing as 65-year-old Billy Lewis. At this time, Lewis is charged with attempted murder, however, deputies say other charges could be filed later.

Deputies say they received the call about the stabbing at 9:23 a.m. and went to the church. Witnesses told deputies Lewis was sitting behind the victim during the Sunday School services at the St. Paul AME Shaw Church. Lewis suddenly stood up, deputies say, and began stabbing the man in front of him with a 6-inch knife, for no apparent reason.

--snip--

http://www.wyff4.com/news/deputies-1...chool/42219304

Just niggers bein' niggers...
    "Confess with your mouth, that 'Jesus is Lord,' believing in your heart that God raised Him from the Dead, and you will be saved, for with the heart, man believes and is justified, and with his profession of faith, he is saved." Romans 10:9-10.
    I can either read God's Word to you, or read it over you. Your choice. Either way, you will meet Jesus Christ. Condition "0," Code Red to Black- ALWAYS.
    Trump Supporter and Proud Founding Member of The Nowski Brigade- To the Hilt!!!

Thanks for posting the video, Raggedyman. Good to hear others opinions.

State police: Teen admitted to stabbing, robbing and raping elderly woman

DREHER TWP. — Azaiah Tahir Williams rode his bicycle along a rural highway near the border of Wayne and Monroe counties as the afternoon of Sept. 24 inched close to 5 p.m.

The 15-year-old boy felt like “harassing locals by knocking on their doors,” he would tell state police in Honesdale about one week later. It didn’t end at harassment, police said.

Shortly after that Wednesday interview, state troopers led him to Magisterial District Judge Bonnie Carney, who arraigned him Thursday morning on charges of attempted homicide, rape, robbery, aggravated assault, burglary and theft for repeatedly stabbing an elderly woman during a Sept. 24 home invasion, Wayne County District Attorney Janine Edwards said.

Mr. Williams admitted he stabbed and raped the woman, according to a criminal complaint filed Thursday by Troopers John Strelish and Wayne G. Thomas. Mr. Williams is charged as an adult.

“No one can answer why these things happen, but thankfully for both the intensive police work of the Pennsylvania State Police and the exceptional alertness of the Pocono Mountain Regional Police Department, an atrocious crime is solved,” Ms. Edwards said in a statement announcing the charges.

Ms. Edwards described the attack as “brutal.”

--snip--

http://thetimes-tribune.com/news/sta...oman-1.1951449

Quote Originally Posted by OldArcher View Post
    Just niggers bein' niggers...

IMHO, negroes, for the most part, are just a few steps out of the trees. They have no idea how to behave in a society that does not include vile behavior. They are incapable of speaking without foul words, articulated speech, manners of any kind, learning above a 5th grade level, dressing without looking like a gangbanger or street whore, controlling sexual urges, taking responsibility for their actions and working for a living. They revert to their jungle culture at the drop of a hat .... a culture that highlights indiscriminate sex and the belief that wanting a thing and taking it are completely within their rights.

I'm sick to death of loud, foul-mouthed niggers who think white people owe them something. Nothing new there, I know, but the fact remains.

Quote Originally Posted by gawarriorqueen View Post
    IMHO, negroes, for the most part, are just a few steps out of the trees. They have no idea how to behave in a society that does not include vile behavior. They are incapable of speaking without foul words, articulated speech, manners of any kind, learning above a 5th grade level, dressing without looking like a gangbanger or street whore, controlling sexual urges, taking responsibility for their actions and working for a living. They revert to their jungle culture at the drop of a hat .... a culture that highlights indiscriminate sex and the belief that wanting a thing and taking it are completely within their rights.

I'm sick to death of loud, foul-mouthed niggers who think white people owe them something. Nothing new there, I know, but the fact remains.
    ^^^ AGREED ^^^

I believe whitey's patience is wearing thin . . . a few more "evenings on the town" like that recently experienced in Philly at Temple Univ - ESPECIALLY - if there is a consensus of opinion the the election was stolen - and I believe the games will begin in earnest. it could easily become body bags stacked like cord wood and spent brass to the mid thighs

Quote Originally Posted by imaginative View Post
    The 15-year-old boy felt like it

No one can answer why these things happen, but thankfully for both the intensive police work of the Pennsylvania State Police and the exceptional alertness of the Pocono Mountain Regional Police Department, an atrocious crime is solved,” Ms. Edwards said in a statement announcing the charges.

Ms. Edwards described the attack as brutal.
    Without strong fathers as leaders in what is right; this is what we reap. Government disallowing anything remotely resembling Godly moral values in public places.

Just to confirm here.

There are black people.
    There are niggers.

Niggers are a subset of black people. Right?
    Certainly no one here wants to classify all black people as niggers? No matter how dark their skin is. Skin color is it's own world of black racism, light skin, verses dark skinned, verses black is a big deal to those who are colored. Light skinned, is not black.

I for one see it this way. Nigger in the fondest sense from a white man is a derogatory term, that is earned. One is not born a nigger, it is an earned status, am I right? I feel the need to clarify, from my perspective. Too many want to lump all black folks into one basket, and in my eye's, it aint so. I hope you all see it this way as well.

Heck, it's hard to find a person of color who is not a racist, far and few between. But that's on them, does not have to reflect on me. It's wise to know this, but it is not a basis to be racist from my point of view. I know many good colored people that I would share a fox hole with.

Much of the reason for the stark difference in black vs. white behavior...

Black vs white overall IQ distribution in America today:

Distribution for groups of equal size:

And, we let ANY immigrants in from these countries why?

Combining the above: (I suspect the difference in favor of U.S. blacks over African ones is nutrition, medical care, and above all the 10-15% of white blood the former average.)

Additional related articles:

https://alfinnextlevel.wordpress.com...hing-about-it/

http://www.amren.com/archives/report...vised-edition/
    Proud member Alt-Right group "Scientists For Trump". (Smart Americans know he's right.)
    A man should only take a wife whose Bible includes Genesis, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Colossians, Malachi, Isaiah, Ephesians, Corinthians, Hebrews, Timothy, Titus, Proverbs, Mark, Peter & Revelation. Ecclesiastes 7:28 (NIV) tells him the odds.

People are reluctant to address the issue verbally or otherwise because it would lead directly to entanglement with the Just Us System, which is run exclusively by libtards with an agenda.

All in good time...
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by gawarriorqueen View Post

BOOM!!!

Holy cow Batman!!! Reading this post made my day.

If people only knew, how long I have been screaming
    about what is in this post.

May The Most High God, bless you gawarriorqueen,
    and all those dear to you.

Thank you Jesus.

Regards to all deplorables,
    Nowski
    "Read everything, listen to everyone, believe absolutely nothing,
    unless you can prove it with your own research." Milton William Cooper

"Life is a glass, half empty, of spoiled milk, sitting in a bed of thorns." Nowski

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaSmith View Post

Shhhhhh. We're not supposed to talk about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nowski View Post
    BOOM!!!

Holy cow Batman!!! Reading this post made my day.

If people only knew, how long I have been screaming
    about what is in this post.

May The Most High God, bless you gawarriorqueen,
    and all those dear to you.

Thank you Jesus.

Nowski
    Concur, 100%, gawarriorqueen and Nowski... Tragic that people are afraid to tell the truth... That weakness will result in innocents being slaughtered, sometime in the future...

GBY&Y's

Maranatha

OldARcher

PS, as the Colonel says, Arm Up! Me? Lock n' Load! oa
    "Confess with your mouth, that 'Jesus is Lord,' believing in your heart that God raised Him from the Dead, and you will be saved, for with the heart, man believes and is justified, and with his profession of faith, he is saved." Romans 10:9-10.
    I can either read God's Word to you, or read it over you. Your choice. Either way, you will meet Jesus Christ. Condition "0," Code Red to Black- ALWAYS.

Quote Originally Posted by Ractivist View Post
    Just to confirm here.

There are black people.
    There are niggers.

Certainly no one here wants to classify all black people as niggers? No matter how dark their skin is. Skin color is it's own world of black racism, light skin, verses dark skinned, verses black is a big deal to those who are colored. Light skinned, is not black.

I for one see it this way. Nigger in the fondest sense from a white man is a derogatory term, that is earned. One is not born a nigger, it is an earned status, am I right? I feel the need to clarify, from my perspective. Too many want to lump all black folks into one basket, and in my eye's, it aint so. I hope you all see it this way as well.

Heck, it's hard to find a person of color who is not a racist, far and few between. But that's on them, does not have to reflect on me. It's wise to know this, but it is not a basis to be racist from my point of view. I know many good colored people that I would share a fox hole with.
    actually it isn't about COLOR at all. in the VERY simplest of terms - at least for me it is this: be what you are supposed to be; do what you are supposed to do; act like you are supposed to act; rampage rape and pillage and you become a lead magnet. that day IS coming to ameriKKa

Quote Originally Posted by Ractivist View Post
    Just to confirm here.

There are black people.
    There are niggers.

It is like this.

There is the African race. It is divided into two subsets.

1. The Blacks. They are currently about 5 percent, of the overall African population in the FUSA.
    2. The Niggers. They are currently the 95 percent, of the overall African population in the FUSA.

In the FUSA, the percentage of Blacks has been steadily decreasing, since the 1960's.
    The Blacks, well I know some, have some in my own immediate family, and they act
    like civilized human beings, and in fact their hatred of the POS niggers, is as extreme as it gets.

The Blacks had always attempted, to maintain control over the POS niggers.
    However, POS guilty White liberals, changed all that in the 1960's, and we have in the FUSA
    what we have today, with the out of control POS niggers.

Remember this fact. POS niggers are always going to act the way that they do,
    because it is in their DNA. They do not learn to be a POS nigger, its in their genes to act
    the way that they do. I have discussed this many times, with my sociologist/anthropologist brother,
    and he agrees. The Caucasian and Asian races advanced over time, the African race simply did not.

The African race is stuck in The Stone Age, which is one of the primary reasons for their
    incredible criminality. They have no morals. The morals that the African race does have,
    they learned here, and in the other European/White nations. Morality is not an African trait.

Africans for the most part, are this way no matter where on planet Earth, that they are located.
    If you had a good African friend, that acted in a civil manner, or you met an African in a store,
    or on a trip, and they acted in a civil manner, than your friend was a Black, and you met a Black
    in the store, and you met a Black on the trip.

My belief is that Blacks are different from the POS niggers, simply because the Stone Age traits,
    are either totally non-existent in the Blacks, or as many Blacks have told me, they have always known,
    how destructive their race is, and they have worked hard over time, to suppress the Stone Age traits.

In other words, the Blacks have worked hard at not being a POS nigger. I have heard many a Black,
    tell their kids, "Do not act a fool, and become a POS nigger."

As far as skin colour, there are some tribes over in Africa, that treat light skinned Africans very badily.
    Race is at the very foundation, of the African race, and the most racist of all people on the planet Earth,
    are Africans, bare none.

I have posted this chart in several threads. My sociologist/anthropologist brother agrees
    with what is in the chart. He despises POS niggers more than I do, which is saying a lot.
    He has had to deal with them, in his work, and he says it is a waste of time, they are a worthless race.

Please arm up. The end of the FUSA is now here, and nothing but bad is on the event horizon,
    and that means hordes and hordes of POS niggers, rampaging in White neighbourhoods.
    The only solution of course is, you know it.

AVOID THE GROID

Nowski
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Nowski; 10-24-2016 at 11:47 PM.
    "Read everything, listen to everyone, believe absolutely nothing,
    unless you can prove it with your own research." Milton William Cooper

"Life is a glass, half empty, of spoiled milk, sitting in a bed of thorns." Nowski

1. The Blacks. They are currently about 5 percent, of the overall African population in the FUSA.
    2. The Niggers. They are currently the 95 percent, of the overall African population in the FUSA.
    That has always been the dilemma. The MSM, Hollywood, 5th Ave and the government would have you believe it is the other way around. Movies, TV shows and commercials promote this idea exclusively in addition to promoting white guilt. Unfortunately too many people get their information from these sources. And whether it is 95% or 70% it is nevertheless a majority/super majority who either act feral and/or are in support of their 'bruthas'.
    "Property must be sacred or liberty cannot exist"

Florida man gets 3 years for slamming dog into wall

SANFORD, Fla. (AP) - A central Florida man pleaded guilty to killing his girlfriend's dog by slamming it against a wall.

On Monday 42-year-old Jan Cornel Henry Jr. was sentenced to 3 years in prison for animal cruelty.

The Orlando Sentinel (http://bit.ly/2ejtCpy ) reports Henry was arrested March 6 and his girlfriend called 911 screaming "he's killing my dog." A deputy found the dog wedged under Henry's couch with its head at an odd angle. The dog was dead.

Prosecutors say the couple had argued. The girlfriend told investigators she was trying to leave but Henry wouldn't surrender her dog.

Henry was given a mental evaluation but a psychologist found him competent to stand trial.

http://www.fox4now.com/news/state/fl...-dog-into-wall

SANFORD, Fla. (AP) - A central Florida man pleaded guilty to killing his girlfriend's dog by slamming it against a wall.

Sanford - home of the late lamented Trayvon Martin. Must be something in the gene pool down there.

ETA - yep.

http://pics.city-data.com/craces2/4061.jpg
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by imaginative View Post
    Florida man gets 3 years for slamming dog into wall

On Monday 42-year-old Jan Cornel Henry Jr. was sentenced to 3 years in prison for animal cruelty.

The Orlando Sentinel (http://bit.ly/2ejtCpy ) reports Henry was arrested March 6 and his girlfriend called 911 screaming "he's killing my dog." A deputy found the dog wedged under Henry's couch with its head at an odd angle. The dog was dead.

Prosecutors say the couple had argued. The girlfriend told investigators she was trying to leave but Henry wouldn't surrender her dog.

Henry was given a mental evaluation but a psychologist found him competent to stand trial.

http://www.fox4now.com/news/state/fl...-dog-into-wall
    Nigger needs to be hanged- with a very, very, s-l-o-w rope... No reason for the existence of such filth...

GBY&Y's

Maranatha

OldARcher

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post

Sanford - home of the late lamented Trayvon Martin. Must be something in the gene pool down there.

ETA - yep.

http://pics.city-data.com/craces2/4061.jpg
    I get a "forbidden" message at your link. Does it know something about me?
    “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Definition of savage

1: not domesticated or under human control : untamed <savage beasts>b : lacking the restraints normal to civilized human beings : fierce, ferocious <a savage criminal>

2: wild, uncultivated <seldom have I seen such savage scenery — Douglas Carruthers>

3 : boorish, rude <the savage bad manners of most motorists — M. P. O'Connor>b : malicious

4: lacking complex or advanced culture : uncivilized <a savage country>

Jealous mom smothered her 17-month-old son and TEXTED picture of his dead body to his father - along with a laughing emoji

A Pennsylvania mother allegedly smothered her 17-month-old son to death and then texted videos of the boy's body to his father during a fight.

Christian Clark, 21, has been charged with criminal homicide in the death of Andre Price III.

Clark also faces charges of attempted homicide after allegedly trying to smother her two-year-old daughter Angel.

The mother killed Andre Price III by pressing his face into the bedding of an air mattress in her living room before trying to do the same to Angel on Tuesday, according to police.

Authorities said Clark sent a video around 10pm that showed both children lying face down on the mattress to her boyfriend, Andre Price Jr, during a three-hour fight that took place over text messages.

'Ah, look Angel is still alive and sweating,' Clark is heard saying on the video. 'Your son on the other hand is not even breathing.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...dy-father.html

Quote Originally Posted by Nowski View Post
    It is like this.

In the FUSA, the percentage of Blacks has been steadily decreasing, since the 1960's.
    The Blacks, well I know some, have some in my own immediate family, and they act
    like civilized human beings, and in fact their hatred of the POS niggers, is as extreme as it gets.

The Blacks had always attempted, to maintain control over the POS niggers.
    However, POS guilty White liberals, changed all that in the 1960's, and we have in the FUSA
    what we have today, with the out of control POS niggers.

Remember this fact. POS niggers are always going to act the way that they do,
    because it is in their DNA. They do not learn to be a POS nigger, its in their genes to act
    the way that they do. I have discussed this many times, with my sociologist/anthropologist brother,
    and he agrees. The Caucasian and Asian races advanced over time, the African race simply did not.

The African race is stuck in The Stone Age, which is one of the primary reasons for their
    incredible criminality. They have no morals. The morals that the African race does have,
    they learned here, and in the other European/White nations. Morality is not an African trait.

Africans for the most part, are this way no matter where on planet Earth, that they are located.
    If you had a good African friend, that acted in a civil manner, or you met an African in a store,
    or on a trip, and they acted in a civil manner, than your friend was a Black, and you met a Black
    in the store, and you met a Black on the trip.

My belief is that Blacks are different from the POS niggers, simply because the Stone Age traits,
    are either totally non-existent in the Blacks, or as many Blacks have told me, they have always known,
    how destructive their race is, and they have worked hard over time, to suppress the Stone Age traits.

In other words, the Blacks have worked hard at not being a POS nigger. I have heard many a Black,
    tell their kids, "Do not act a fool, and become a POS nigger."

As far as skin colour, there are some tribes over in Africa, that treat light skinned Africans very badily.
    Race is at the very foundation, of the African race, and the most racist of all people on the planet Earth,
    are Africans, bare none.

I have posted this chart in several threads. My sociologist/anthropologist brother agrees
    with what is in the chart. He despises POS niggers more than I do, which is saying a lot.
    He has had to deal with them, in his work, and he says it is a waste of time, they are a worthless race.

Please arm up. The end of the FUSA is now here, and nothing but bad is on the event horizon,
    and that means hordes and hordes of POS niggers, rampaging in White neighbourhoods.
    The only solution of course is, you know it.

AVOID THE GROID

Nowski
    Question: Do you think there is a genetic difference between "niggers" and Blacks?

FA
    Fad saol agat, gob fliuch, agus bás in Éirinn!

Christianity is the estranged descendent of a bizarre Jewish apocalyptic cult.

Kein Krieg für Israel!

last weekend, in Chicago, for the 4th & 5th games of the World Series there was upwards of 65,000 Cub fans concentrated within a few blocks on the Northside - ZERO casualties

MEANWHILE

on the black Southside they couldn't stay out of each other's way without a battle - 17 shot dead and something like 40+ wounded .... you explain the difference without profiling
    Illini Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    last weekend, in Chicago, for the 4th & 5th games of the World Series there was upwards of 65,000 Cub fans concentrated within a few blocks on the Northside - ZERO casualties

MEANWHILE

on the black Southside they couldn't stay out of each other's way without a battle - 17 shot dead and something like 40+ wounded .... you explain the difference without profiling
    If bullets were as expensive as World Series tickets there may be fewer shootings in black neighborhoods.
    "When law and morality contradict each other, the citizen has the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense or losing his respect for the law." ~ Frederic Bastiilt

"Duty is ours; results are God's."

How Savage Are Blacks In America & Why Is Everyone Afraid To Discuss It?

Plain and simple.....

Because That Would Be Racist And Would Not Be Politically Correct To Acknowledge It or Discuss It.
    A 1965 To The Present Dime Is Worth $.10 Today.
    A 1964 To The Present Dollar Bill Is Worth $1.00 Today.
    A 1964 Or Earlier Silver Dime Is Worth Over $1.25 Today.

A lie told often enough becomes the truth - Lenin

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post

MEANWHILE

How large was the police presence in that area?

Deplorable

Quote Originally Posted by SSTemplar View Post
    If bullets were as expensive as World Series tickets there may be fewer shootings in black neighborhoods.
    If bullets were as expensive as World Series tickets there would be more hammer ,knife, baseball bat and rock attacks. The problem isn't the price of the weapon.

Obviously.

not domesticated or under human control : untamed <savage beasts>b : lacking the restraints normal to civilized human beings : fierce, ferocious <a savage criminal>

Man, 29, on trial for rape of 90-year-old woman on bike path

Updated: 5:36 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 3, 2016

(Article too sickening to post)

http://www.mydaytondailynews.com/new...ed-of-r/ns3kc/

Quote Originally Posted by Flavius Aetius View Post
    Question: Do you think there is a genetic difference between "niggers" and Blacks?

FA
    Not really. I would suggest instead that there is an intellectual or cognitive threshold. Above a certain mental capacity it becomes possible to overcome the natural impulsiveness inherent in that ethnic group, which is a stronger drive than in other ethnicities. The penalty for not thinking ahead vis a vis food gathering and permanent shelter is less severe in tropical climes than it is in more temperate regions, so the proclivity for recklessness is less likely to be eliminated, plus there is less cultural pressure to impose behavior modification. I posit that whites are going to have a lower level of impulsiveness overall just because impulsive individuals would be more likely to be eliminated from the gene pool through bad choices (not having enough food or good enough shelter to survive winters), and what little impulsiveness is left gets stepped on hard by parents who want their offspring to grow up without endangering themselves or the tribe. The lack of a harsh winter season (which requires much planning and forethought to survive successfully) eliminates a major cause of death for people with poor impulse control, leaving them alive and breeding.
    Every day is a JDAM day

Strike me down, and I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine

Oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaSmith View Post

Distribution for groups of equal size:

And, we let ANY immigrants in from these countries why?

Combining the above: (I suspect the difference in favor of U.S. blacks over African ones is nutrition, medical care, and above all the 10-15% of white blood the former average.)

Additional related articles:

https://alfinnextlevel.wordpress.com...hing-about-it/

http://www.amren.com/archives/report...vised-edition/
    The Bell curve book points this out very clearly and its the elephant in the room that is ignored........

Basically the book demonstrates that an IQ of 100 or more is required to have a fully functional person in a 1st world developed economy.....and anyone under that will struggle to leverage the benefits that are available for them to better their quality of life in a lawful and social manner that is mutual to all......

With that stated it ends up that those races whom can function in a 1st world society are as follows.

About..

90% of Asians..

70% of Whites.

30% of Blacks.

Its been awhile so I don't remember where Indians sit in this but they are above the Black percentage.

A liberal anthropologist wondered why the Whites have everything in the world and why the Blacks don't found this so troubling he began a study to find out the answer..........it is a very insightful documentary called "Guns, swords and germs" you can find on Youtube.

The summary is that Whites evolved in parts of the world where it required you to store food and build societies to survive along with having a better source of plant and animal proteins along with more domesticated animals for other sources of proteins then Africans did in their environment............as a result, Whites had more time through storage of food to develop more social diversification which resulted in building societies..........while Blacks remained tribal with little need to store food for cold climates and lacked the diverse protein sources Whites did........

Quote Originally Posted by The Mountain View Post
    Not really. I would suggest instead that there is an intellectual or cognitive threshold. Above a certain mental capacity it becomes possible to overcome the natural impulsiveness inherent in that ethnic group, which is a stronger drive than in other ethnicities. The penalty for not thinking ahead vis a vis food gathering and permanent shelter is less severe in tropical climes than it is in more temperate regions, so the proclivity for recklessness is less likely to be eliminated, plus there is less cultural pressure to impose behavior modification. I posit that whites are going to have a lower level of impulsiveness overall just because impulsive individuals would be more likely to be eliminated from the gene pool through bad choices (not having enough food or good enough shelter to survive winters), and what little impulsiveness is left gets stepped on hard by parents who want their offspring to grow up without endangering themselves or the tribe. The lack of a harsh winter season (which requires much planning and forethought to survive successfully) eliminates a major cause of death for people with poor impulse control, leaving them alive and breeding.
    100 percent correct.........natural selection from environmental pressures favors those whose adaption to that environment results in their surviving and to further procreation........there are no environmental pressures (aka winters) in the sub Saharan of Africa that require foresight and planning...........the foundation of diversification of labor and civilizations.........so beyond their tribal make up of hunter/gatherers they never had a need to change......that's why they still live like that today.....

The summary is that Whites evolved in parts of the world where it required you to store food and build societies to survive along with having a better source of planet and animal proteins along with more domesticated animals for other sources of proteins then Africans did in their environment............as a result, Whites had more time through storage of food to develop more social diversification which resulted in building societies..........while Blacks remained tribal with little need to store food for cold climates and lacked the diverse protein sources Whites did........
    This might hold true into the situation where the government provides everything for them.

If food and shelter are not an issue, there is not much need to evolve.

Deplorable

Central Illinois..halfway between here and there.
    From my own personal observation, the majority of people of African descent lack whatever chemical or neuron in the brain that controls impulses. They seem to react/act with whatever is good at the time...never thinking in the long term. Just watching one session of the Jerry Springer Show is proof enough.

A few years back, my dad had a major heart attack and spent quite a bit of time in the Cardiac Intensive Care Unit (CICU). Since only two visitors at a time were allowed in his "room", I spent a chunk of time sitting outside the unit reading, playing on my phone and watching the people. Now keep in mind that EVERY patient is there because their condition warrants it...they are just that bad. The white and oriental visitors would come out very somber. A few would be quietly crying and a companion might wrap their arm around their shoulders as a sign of support. The Africans on the other hand, would come out wailing and sobbing as loud as they possibly could. Their companion would be pretty much carrying them out the doors. I've observed the same reaction in my two year old grandson. His excuse though is that he's two and still learning how to control himself. The contrasts were remarkable. Although most likely both groups were feeling the same emotions, one group conducted themselves in a manner on par with a two year old who is throwing a fit.
    Needs more cowbell.
    "The Constitution only gives people the right to persue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." --Benjamin Franklin
    Proud member of fly-over country