Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

Story Clora's House of Gathered Up Children
+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31
Results 1,201 to 1,234 of 1234
    Again thank you, and yes you deserve a break .

How much we will all miss Clora, Mark and family is a measure of what you shared in making them real to us. Enjoy your well earned vacation. Thank you again Pac.
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Thank You.

Thank you Pac for all the years you have you have let us enjoy you and your stories.
    You are a very special person and if you never write again I will always think of you as a devoted and compassionate lady.

Sully
    Got Jesus? It's hell without Him.

* When the People become scared of the government it's called Tyranny. When the government becomes scared of the people it's called LIBERTY!!*
    Thomas Jefferson

Story wise it sounded like an opportunity for a new book.
    Enjoy your time away and know that you'll have a ready audience when you return.
    It took a lot of responsibility to start this gradual story process.
    Thanks for what you have given us,

Chap

Thank you so much for sharing with us! While on a practical level we all knew this was coming we didn't want it to end but there it is...Thank you again Mrs. Pac.
    The word Bipartisan usually means some larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. George Carlin

Thank you for all your hard work young lady.

Cat

Thank you so very much for all your stories.

Thank You Mrs Pac. I've lost count of the times you and the "family" have shared my morning tea.

It's your time to relax and recharge. We will be waiting for you when/if you decide to bless us with another story.

Blessings to you and Yours.

Thank you for this amazing saga.

Thank you. It probably is time for this family to live in peace.
    Please, come say Hi! and share your experience/knowledge. I love to learn.

http://survivingtothrivin.blogspot.com/

Tank you Pac for all you have given, my prayers are with you always.

Wayne

Thank you so much for sharing with us. I can not say that I won't miss you. But this could be an opportunity to start back at the beginning and read them all again. Please take care and good to yourself. Jonathan.

Thanks PAC. Until next time.....
    What we are is God's gift to us.
    What we become is our gift to God.
    Unknown

Thank you.... Enjoy the journey....

Oh... wow... the end?!?!?!

Dear Pac,

Thank you.
    It seems inadequate considering the huge gift you have shared with us.
    I will enjoy reading your stories again and again and smile as I know that you will be spending time with your family.
    I wish you every blessing and again, thank you.

Lili

Thank you everyone for the well wishes.

I do plan to continue, just not right away. There is still an unmarried person in the clan's group, the hint of a new baby?, and Gary and Jainey. Bruce has been suspiciously quiet for him, Lemmie and Hank are now well beyond retirement age, and do you realize Clora and Mark are 55 and 60?

I'm a'thinkin, and writing down ideas. Thank you everyone for reading. It has been a thrill for me, to please you with words, Pac.

It's been a terrific run Pac. Thank you.

Young lady,

Just out of curiosity, how many words have you posted in your stories, do you know? A million? Million and a half?

Cat

Have never had this happen before but you have woven this story so convincingly that I feel like the characters are real. And though I don't post much because of disabilities I truly love and appreciate you sharing your talent. God Bless

and do you realize Clora and Mark are 55 and 60?
    Gosh, I remember when Clora was just a young girl.

Thank you Pac, for all of it.
    The word RACIST, and the ability to debate race-related issues rationally, are the kryptonite of white common sense.

After the first one, the rest are free.

Um

Linderman's the next gen?

XD

Gonna miss burning up my F5 key until you return Mrs. PAC

Dosadi
    Dosadi

III

My family & clan are my country.

Thank you Pac. Your stories are the favourite end to my busy days. I will miss them. Thank you for the many life lessons and blessings your stories have brought to me. May God bless you with good health and a restful break.

Thank you for sharing these stories with us. I have found them uplifting and reading of keeping faith through all their struggles helped me get through a very dark time in my own life. God has blessed you with an incredible gift for writing and sharing His word.

Russ

Mrs Pac,
    Thanks so much for all of your incredible writing. I have been having my first cup of coffee with you for years and will miss your most creative writing. You are a blessing and I will be looking forward to your next endeavors when you get around to it. May the Lord bless and keep you.

Sneaker 11

Thank you Mrs Pac for the many years you have given us with your story telling. I have enjoyed your writing from the very first chapter.
    God Bless You.

Prep4four
    aka Bill

Dear lady, thank you for all of the enjoyment for all these years! I did go back and reread all of your stories and it was very interesting to see where Clora came from and how that has had an effect throughout her life. I will await your renewal and wish you all the best.

Take all the me time you need sweet lady, just check in now and then so we know your ok.

Thanks for the hard work and great story!!

Thank you PAC!!! Best of luck to you in your endeavors. Sure have enjoyed
    all your wonderful stories. Have experienced and learned so very much from them.

Okay, so I know that I said I would be waiting patiently.
    It has been a whole week, and about 600 page views since Pac's last post.
    Now I know that I'm not the only Pac-Follower who keeps hoping for moar, or at least more conversation about the clan and how they have touched me.

At the risk of sounding (LOL) imbalanced and dependent upon a fictional story, I'm going to fess-up and tell you all how I feel...
    There's a hole in my heart.
    There. I said it.
    My heart feels a loss.
    I miss the clan, and I truly miss the camaraderie of the folks who also became emotionally attached to the story followed the story along with me.

Is it time to plan a Clan gathering?
    Maybe Spring Break in April, or midsummer?
    I have a private place in Missouri, south of St. Louis, where we could camp in trailers and tents, and float a sweet river.
    Otherwise, I'm game to travel?

Thank You Pac!

Dearest PAC, thank you from the bottom of my heart for this inspiring saga. I was absent for 3 weeks during a period of fasting. A group of women in our church were called for a social media fast and prayer for 21 days. it was suggested for those of us that had online businesses with a social media presence to instead choose another online venue or community that we spent a great deal of time on and abstain from that for the 21 days. There truly isn't anything else online that I love the way I do a new chapter from the clan! It was surprisingly difficult to stay away. I stayed up until past midnight on the last day so I could binge read and catch up. LOL. It's satisfying to know that Mark and Clora are in a good place as the curtain comes down on this part of this epic tale. Thank you again PAC, and may blessings be on you and yours.
    Visit me on Etsy: ModernMaille

Have a Blessed day Pac, & may God's peace be with you & yours.

Wayne

Mrs. Pac, praying that your doing ok. Hope alls well with you.

Debob