Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

Story Over the River and Through the Woods
+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31
Results 1,201 to 1,223 of 1223
    God Bless You and Yours, Mrs. Pac... You have blessed us with your writing, wisdom, and love...

May the Peace of the Lord always be yours, and His love surround and indwell you, always...

Maranatha

OldARcher
    "Confess with your mouth, that 'Jesus is Lord,' believing in your heart that God raised Him from the Dead, and you will be saved, for with the heart, man believes and is justified, and with his profession of faith, he is saved." -Romans 10:9-10

Condition "0," Code Red to Black- ALWAYS

I'm a contradictive 'hot mess' myself. Mumble, mumble. I think I am totally addicted to the endorphins I get from writing the story. I have so much to do and I keep sneaking back to the computer to see what you wonderful people have written, Mumble, mumble. I need my own 12 step program, and by golly, I need it now.!

Hello, my name is Pac; I get my own pass into space and time by writing stories. I can't figure out how to vacation or control my need for the rush of creativity. Just when I think I am out of options, I end a story and twenty minutes later I have a head full of ideas. I'm sick, I tell you......sick.

Lol Pac, I know just what you mean.

Thank you so much for your wonderful story.
    We will be right here waiting when you come back w/ another story.

Hope all the best for U and Yours.
    Take care of yourself.
    We all Love You.

Thank you Pac!
    I hate to see it end but am looking forward to the next book.
    I appreciate you so much. You're a great writer and I get lost in your stories and spend wayyyy to much time reading them.

Sully
    Got Jesus? It's hell without Him.

* When the People become scared of the government it's called Tyranny. When the government becomes scared of the people it's called LIBERTY!!*
    Thomas Jefferson

Just want to join the ranks of readers in applauding you for a very intriguing story and I will be anxiously awaiting the next installments. Thank you very much.
    Last edited by steamroller; 10-11-2016 at 08:24 PM.
    Cheer up: The less you have the more there is for you to get.

Mrs. Pac, Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us. God bless.

We thank God for you addiction to writing. It is a huge blessing you share with us.

Thank you again for this incredible story.

Lake Lili

I have officially gone around the bend and off the cliff. The intro to Clora's house is up.

Pity me people. My rational is, it's dark and I can't work outside. Pac.

You are such a hoot, PAC. But that is said in love. We love your writing style, your skill and your integrity in writing your stories. Those whom you write about, we soon adopt as next-door-neighbors and pattern ourselves after them in many cases. Thank you for sharing so much of your soul with us. Hope you get your place ready for winter before the Old Man W. heads in your direction. Looking forward to your next installment in this saga.
    What we are is God's gift to us.
    What we become is our gift to God.
    Unknown

Thank you so very much...both for the story and the sharing of yourself....

Thank you so much has for this story. It has become like a true life story to me. I hope your prayers lead you in the right direction. God Bless

Thank you, pac!

Thank you Mrs Pac for giving us your time and creativity with this splendid story for the past 5 years. I have taken a personal interest to it since I live and work in the area that this story started in. I hope you are aren't fore seeing like Clora is and you have projected into your story because the big 9.0 would really mess up my day. Or are you? LOL
    If you continue the saga, great, I will read on. If you don't that is okay, but sad, and I will understand and have the memories of getting to know you dear lady through your writings.
    I told my wife last week that I wish we lived close to you so I could meet you and give you a hug for everything you have shared and taught me, us.

Bill

Thank you for the wonderful book Pac. Looking forward to the next part of this saga.
    The word RACIST, and the ability to debate race-related issues rationally, are the kryptonite of white common sense.

After the first one, the rest are free.

Thank you for all your hard work & creativity. I'll go start Clora's House now.

I miss gramma Evie. You mentioning her in the last chapter made me recall her. I may have to go read her book now . . .

Cat

Thank you for sharing your wonderful stories.
    I didn't really bounce Eeyore. I had a cough, and I happened to be behind Eeyore, and I said "Grrrr-oppp-ptschschschz."

PAC, I am one of the "lurkers" reading the story and enjoying the good times with the clan and crying in the hard times. Thank you for your generosity in sharing yourself in this story and I'm looking forward to the next story.
    If you can't fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem.

Pac thank you for including us in your life, your story has brought us much enjoyment and wisdom. You are one of a kind, Blessed to touch many in there time of need and spread God's word to all that will open there harts to it. Love your story.

Wayne

Want to thank Mrs. PAC again for this one, and I"m putting a link to the next one for future people to follow

Clora's house of gathered up children

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...ed-Up-Children

See ya'll in the next story.

:-)

Dosadi
    Dosadi

III

My family & clan are my country.

Mrs Pac,
    Thanks so much for your time. I spend every morning catching up. Your writing energy really amazes me as I have written some stories biographically about my time in VN and found it totally consuming. But also cathartic, so I can understand your emotions. I was one of those sons of WWII vets. I was the third generation in our lineage to serve our country in war, my youngest the fourth. Thanks again for your gift and has been said in prior post..........you are indeed a treasure.

11 out

Sneaker11,

Thank you for your Service Sir, and that of your family. I would pray that there was no more war, but sadly I know that is unrealistic and perhaps unwise. Some forces, will only respond to the show of a greater force before they are stopped. Thank you for your kind words. Pac.

Well girl I finally finished this , very very very very very very good writing.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
    JUST A FEW OF MY SIMPLE THOUGHTS
    LAY LOW WAIT LIKE A WOLF IN THE WILD UNTIL THE TIME IS RIGHT
    Never Pick A Fight With An Old Man He Will Just Shoot You He Can't Afford To Get Hurt