Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

Misc Kathy in FL update?
+ Reply to Thread

Kathy in FL update?

Does anyone have an update on Kathy in FL? How are her parents and her family? How is her diabetes?

Thanks,
    Txliberty

Ok. Its been a year since even an update on her blog page. Has anyone heard from the lady? Is she posting on other sites? Done with writing?
    Kathy. If you see this, please don't keep us all hanging.........

ditto that! hope she is ok!

1Pe 4:7 But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore of sound mind, and be sober unto prayer

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only-begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
    Joh 3:17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but so that the world might be saved through Him.

I didn't realize it's been a year! I, too, wonder how things are going with Kathy in FL.

Please touch base, Kathy! How are you doing with your diabetes? How are your husband and family and bugout and every day life? How are your parents? Has your dad's health issues been resolved and is he back home and stable?

Please check in! We miss you, your great insights and your stories! With busy lives and time that just seems to fly by faster and faster, it's hard to believe a year has gone by!!
    ( \ o / )
    / _ \

Sammy55:
    Following my Lord-
    Where He leads me,
    What He wants of me,
    Who He wants me to be.

Hey Kathy, I hope you check in with us. We all miss you and hope things are going well with you and yours.

I put a thread in another forum that has a lot of Florida members asking if any of the Tampa members knew Kathy. Last I checked, it had 90+ views but no replies.
    The difference between being smart and being wise:
    Being smart is learning from your own mistakes.
    Being wise is learning from the mistakes of others.
    My life has given others many opportunities to be wise.

I keep waiting for Kathy to at least say hey folks busy but fine. I hope so.

I would love to see her posting again! If you look her up on the member list, it shows that she was here today.
    Visit my Etsy shop at www.etsy.com/shop/TheCrochetFarm

If we aren't showing love, His love, then what are we doing calling ourselves Christians?

Psalm 73: 25 Whom have I in heaven but you?
    And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
    26 My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart
    and my portion forever.

Thank you Deena, I hadn't thought of that. I sure pray she is doing alright.

If you see this Kathy, hope all is well with you right now. O know that doesn't last all the time. We miss you and your wonderful talent to give us a few minutes of great entertainment in our lives. Take care.

Does anyone have any news on Kathy?

Thanks,
    Txliberty

I've been trying to watch this thread. Has anyone heard anything from Mother Hen?

It would be good to know she's okay.

Bad
    Follow me to http://badkarma00.wordpress.com/ for all my craziness
    So say we all. . . .
    "If you value your lives, be somewhere else." Ambassador Delenn.

She didn't update her blog page, but she did add four chapters and finish her story "And the Geek Shall Inherit the Earth" a few weeks ago. She also added a chapter to "Enduring on the Lake".

Was clicking through them debating what to re-read when I noticed the updates.

Thank you for the update
    I didn't really bounce Eeyore. I had a cough, and I happened to be behind Eeyore, and I said "Grrrr-oppp-ptschschschz."

Thank you for the update Kaydee. I was going to look thru her stories for a recipe. I hope she is doing OK.
    Last edited by Old Gray Mare; 04-19-2017 at 07:18 AM.
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

I am very glad that she is writing again but even more glad that she is feeling good enough to do so. She has been missed!

Quote Originally Posted by teedee View Post
    I am very glad that she is writing again but even more glad that she is feeling good enough to do so. She has been missed!
    100000000+

We miss you, Kathy!! But glad to hear you are writing again!!

Please check in so we know how you and the family are doing!
    ( \ o / )
    / _ \

Sammy55:
    Following my Lord-
    Where He leads me,
    What He wants of me,
    Who He wants me to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Gray Mare View Post
    Thank you for the update Kaydee. I was going to look thru her stories for a recipe. I hope she is doing OK.
    She has a recipe section you could try finding it there first. http://motherhensrecipes.blogspot.com/
    I didn't really bounce Eeyore. I had a cough, and I happened to be behind Eeyore, and I said "Grrrr-oppp-ptschschschz."

Thanks Kaydee for the update.

Txliberty

Thanks so much!

I'm glad she's feeling well enough to write Tks for the update Kaydee!

Thank you for letting us know!

YAHOOO!!!! so excited. (tries to look calm and not rushing to Kathy's site to read. totally not pulling it off)

Quote Originally Posted by maineforlife View Post
    YAHOOO!!!! so excited. (tries to look calm and not rushing to Kathy's site to read. totally not pulling it off)
    Me to!!!!
    Thanks Kathy!