Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

ILL IMM Bulgarian Army Offers To Solve Greek Migrant Crisis ‘In A Day’
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bulgarian Army Offers To Solve Greek Migrant Crisis ‘In A Day’

Bulgarian Army Conducts Major Exercise On Greek Border, Offers To Solve Migrant Crisis ‘In A Day’

The Bulgarian army yesterday conducted a major exercise on the Greek border, testing their capacity to deal with a migrant influx. The Prime Minister slammed the Greek response to the crisis and offered up his forces to deal with migrants.

Bulgarian Premier Boyko Borisov also boasted that his forces could crack down on people smugglers in Greece “in a day” and said he would push to have all “illegal migrants” harshly criminalised.

Last year Bulgaria erected a 15 foot tall, 5 foot wide fence along it’s border with Turkey, which is monitored 24 hours a day by armed guards stationed at strategic points and on watchtowers along its entire 50-mile length.

Consequently, comparatively few migrants have made it through the nation into Europe, despite offering a relatively short land route. Even David Cameron praised the fence when he visited it in December last year.

The Bulgarians are taking no chances however. Today’s joint drill between the police and army was conducted in the southwestern part of the country, at the border with Greece and not far from the one with Macedonia where 30,000 migrants are currently camped.

Fifty units of military equipment — including two helicopters, off road and armoured vehicles — were deployed in the drill, along with vehicles used by the fire brigade and ambulance service, Novinite reports.

Mr. Borisov is an ex-professional footballer and founding member of Bulgaria’s ruling centre-right GERB party. Speaking after the drill, he said that his border police had been detaining “illegal immigrants and their smugglers” every day.

“It is not only me who raises the issue to the Greek Prime Minister [Alexis Tsipras]”, he added.

David Cameron tours the border fence near the town of Lesovo with Bulgarian Prime Minister Boiko Borisov pic.twitter.com/1mGzpWaldr

— REX (@rexfeatures) December 4, 2015

Unusually, he praised the Turkish authorities for their cooperation. The European Union (EU), meanwhile, has been highly critical of Turkey’s response to the migrant crisis after they agreed a €3 billion aid deal with the nation.

Despite his criticism of their response, he had kind words for the Greeks and extended an offer to Athens to assist the struggling, bankrupt nation with his military capability.

“We cannot leave Greece, our neighbours, our friends, they have been brothers to us for centuries and will remain so.

“If they want it, I can send them our [Chief Directorate for Combating Organised Crime] and [counter-intelligence and security agency] DANS and in a day smugglers will be dealt with”, he suggested.

He also said that Bulgaria would be demanding a strong, united response to the crisis at the EU-Turkey summit next week by pushing for the criminalisation of migrants.

“The term ‘illegal migrant’ should be applied in its legal sense, in other words we cannot tolerate violation of the law”, he said.

Adding: “Only at the official border crossing points – and after fingerprints and medical care are taken, after we have a confirmed destination where they are welcome – will we let migrants in.”
    http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016...isis-in-a-day/
    "whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness"

Some in Europe are fully awake to the illegal Muslim invasion, and many more are waking up,
    however it is too late.

In 25 years, all of Western Europe will be Muslim, only Eastern Europe and Russia will survive.

The reason, the same as it is in the USA. White women refuse to have kids, they do not replace
    even themselves in Western Europe, just like the White women in the USA refuse to replace themselves.

Demographics, its simply demographics. Imagine how Western Europe, and the USA will
    be in 25 years. The entire earth, will eventually be third world.

Regards to all,
    Nowski
    "Read everything, listen to everyone, believe absolutely nothing,
    unless you can prove it with your own research." Milton William Cooper

"Life is a glass, half empty, of spoiled milk, sitting in a bed of thorns." Nowski

The entire earth, will eventually be third world.
    That, my friend, IS the plan
    "whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness"

It's what the globalists want - malleable people who are not bitter clingers to their God and guns, concerned with their Constitutional rights.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

“The term ‘illegal migrant’ should be applied in its legal sense, in other words we cannot tolerate violation of the law”, he said.

It is nice that Bulgaria knows what the phrase "illegal" means.
    A 1965 To The Present Dime Is Worth $.10 Today.
    A 1964 To The Present Dollar Bill Is Worth $1.00 Today.
    A 1964 Or Earlier Silver Dime Is Worth Over $1.25 Today.

A lie told often enough becomes the truth - Lenin

Quote Originally Posted by Nowski View Post
    Some in Europe are fully awake to the illegal Muslim invasion, and many more are waking up,
    however it is too late.

In 25 years, all of Western Europe will be Muslim, only Eastern Europe and Russia will survive.

The reason, the same as it is in the USA. White women refuse to have kids, they do not replace
    even themselves in Western Europe, just like the White women in the USA refuse to replace themselves.

Demographics, its simply demographics. Imagine how Western Europe, and the USA will

Regards to all,
    Nowski
    I have more faith in Europe and I hope you are wrong - -with all due respect.

The awakening is beginning , or has already begun in the East. Where there are large caches of Soviet era weapons and more liberal firearms laws compared to Western Europe. And as noted in the OP, more restrictive and realistic policies toward mohameddan immigrants.

If a demand develops for certain things among the natives of Germany or France, for example AK 47s, a black market will spring up and supplies will make their way westward satisfy that demand. Old fashioned capitalism always fills voids.

Our own drug black market demonstrates both the effectiveness of delivering supplies to meet demand, and also the ability to evade numerous government countermeasures to the point of making them completely ineffective in the larger picture; no matter how many resources are devoted to the 'war on drugs'.

I believe a black market in self defense weaponry and possibly heavier stuff will develop in western Europe if it hasn't already. By this time next year ,the Soldiers of Odin may be packing more than their fists and righteous anger.

And their eastern cousins will stand ready to supply whatever is required, and make a little cash too.

That kind of activity is as old as humanity itself. And our Euro cousins are not dummies. They are currently under the spell of cultural marxism but I believe that will burn off like a fog bank in the hot sun in the near future.

Survival will demand it and they will realize it in time to save their countries and their cultures.

There's a lot of anger brewing over there, especially in German, the northern Scandinavian countries and England. The harder their governments press to hide the truth, the more its coming out and the more the people there are starting to push back.
    It behooves every man who values liberty of conscience for himself, to resist invasions of it in the case of others. -Thomas Jefferson
    “In the beginning the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. As his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” --Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post

It's what the globalists want - malleable people who are not bitter clingers to their God and guns, concerned with their Constitutional rights.
    Yep. Find out exactly who is behind this push for forced integration and the entire battle becomes very clear.

The plan is depopulation of Christians and Muslims and the introduction of a one world religion to those left alive.

however it is too late.

Regards to all,
    Nowski
    Don't know, I have three neighbours who have 30 kids between them, but then this is rural Ireland

The problem in many parts of Western Europe like the USA is many women choose to pursue careers rather than having a family, I was watching a talk show the other night and an English tv presenter was on talking about this and that, the she talked about her 2 kids, said she was 40 and it was too late so had to have IVF, so she starts joking that the kids are in the freezer and if she fancies having one she takes it out puts it in the oven for 9 months and out pops a child, then she said just like a ready meal,

Now don't get me wrong I have no problem with IVF, I think it's great that couples that want a family but can't conceive naturally can still have kids, but you see some women abusing it, having kids in their 50s & 60s

Something is wrong when women feel they need to concentrate on their careers before having a family, something is wrong when women are having kids when they're close to retirement,

I'm reminded of the film Idiocracy, where the professional couple wait until it's too late and the trailer park dude is kicking em out like a production line
    Last edited by Marthanoir; 03-06-2016 at 11:58 AM.
    Si vis pacem para bellum.

Quote Originally Posted by Foothiller View Post

The awakening is beginning , or has already begun in the East. Where there are large caches of Soviet era weapons and more liberal firearms laws compared to Western Europe. And as noted in the OP, more restrictive and realistic policies toward mohameddan immigrants.

If a demand develops for certain things among the natives of Germany or France, for example AK 47s, a black market will spring up and supplies will make their way westward satisfy that demand. Old fashioned capitalism always fills voids.

Our own drug black market demonstrates both the effectiveness of delivering supplies to meet demand, and also the ability to evade numerous government countermeasures to the point of making them completely ineffective in the larger picture; no matter how many resources are devoted to the 'war on drugs'.

I believe a black market in self defense weaponry and possibly heavier stuff will develop in western Europe if it hasn't already. By this time next year ,the Soldiers of Odin may be packing more than their fists and righteous anger.

And their eastern cousins will stand ready to supply whatever is required, and make a little cash too.

That kind of activity is as old as humanity itself. And our Euro cousins are not dummies. They are currently under the spell of cultural marxism but I believe that will burn off like a fog bank in the hot sun in the near future.

Survival will demand it and they will realize it in time to save their countries and their cultures.

There's a lot of anger brewing over there, especially in German, the northern Scandinavian countries and England. The harder their governments press to hide the truth, the more its coming out and the more the people there are starting to push back.
    A black market isn't needed, people just need to wake up, get off their arse, and spend money and time on something more important to their future than the latest phone or gadget,

http://arc.lu/english/produkte2.htm

http://www.waffenschumacher.com/shop...ebuechsen_.htm

http://www.waffen-centrale.de/epages...en/Selbstlader

To name a few
    Last edited by Marthanoir; 03-06-2016 at 12:01 PM.

however it is too late.

Regards to all,
    Nowski
    how can you get through the day living with such pessimism?

i know things are not going to turn out this way. it is going to be bad, but in the end, God will prevail and the moslems will , over time, be all killed or simply breed themselves into the dust (consanguineous marriage, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Oreally View Post
    how can you get through the day living with such pessimism?

i know things are not going to turn out this way. it is going to be bad, but in the end, God will prevail and the moslems will , over time, be all killed or simply breed themselves into the dust (consanguineous marriage, etc).
    Thank you Oreally for this great compliment.

I am the doomiest of all the doomers.

If it rains today, will there be hail? If there is a slight breeze, is a tornado coming?
    Two cars extremely close together in an intersection, are they going to wreck?
    The wood floor just squeaked, am I going to fall through?

Doom, and nothing but doom. It was one of my first words as a kid.

A massive World War III, is going to affect the first world nations the most.
    Just look at Western Europe after World War II. However, this time around,
    there is no USA to put Western Europe, back together again.

I just do not see things getting any better in this world. The illegal Muslim invaders,
    have basically kicked the door in, into Western Europe, and they ain't going to leave,
    just like the illegal Mexicans, and others have done in the USA.

With each passing day, the entire world moves further away from whatever state
    that it is currently in, towards the third world.

Learn how to cook on an open fire, and how to live in a thatched hut,
    as that is the future, for all of us. Maybe not all, but most, the ones that survive.

Regards to all,
    Nowski
    "Read everything, listen to everyone, believe absolutely nothing,
    unless you can prove it with your own research." Milton William Cooper

"Life is a glass, half empty, of spoiled milk, sitting in a bed of thorns." Nowski

however it is too late.

Regards to all,
    Nowski
    It is NOT TOO LATE!
    You may not be interested in Islam

But Islam is VERY interested in you

Quote Originally Posted by Foothiller View Post

This will only work if TPTB wake up and respect the authority of the common man. As long as TPTB think they know best we are toast. Think about it. You see a crime and stop it like any LEO would do and you go to jail not be thanked for standing up for what is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Commander View Post
    This will only work if TPTB wake up and respect the authority of the common man. As long as TPTB think they know best we are toast. Think about it. You see a crime and stop it like any LEO would do and you go to jail not be thanked for standing up for what is right.
    TPTB will wake up when some of them start to get Ceaucescu'ed.

With each passing day, the entire world moves further away from whatever state
    that it is currently in, towards the third world.

Ahhhh - entropy. What can defeat it? Why worry about it? Que sera, sera. We do what we can, but no one gets out of here alive. Even politicians.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post

German Govt. Promotes Interracial Sex

The German government has set up an explicitly-illustrated website dedicated exclusively to promoting interracial sex between the nonwhite “refugees” and Europeans.

The new website, called “Zanzu—My body in words and images”—was set up by the Ministry of Health’s Bundeszentrale für gesundheitliche Aufklärung (“Federal Center for Health Education,” BZgA) in cooperation with a Belgian-government funded “Expertise Center for Sexual Health” called Sensoa.

In its introductory video, the website specifically says that its purpose is to give “advice on sex and sexuality for migrants who have not been living long in Germany.”

--snip--

This may be NSFW...
    http://newobserveronline.com/german-...terracial-sex/

Quote Originally Posted by imaginative View Post
    German Govt. Promotes Interracial Sex

The German government has set up an explicitly-illustrated website dedicated exclusively to promoting interracial sex between the nonwhite “refugees” and Europeans.

The new website, called “Zanzu—My body in words and images”—was set up by the Ministry of Health’s Bundeszentrale für gesundheitliche Aufklärung (“Federal Center for Health Education,” BZgA) in cooperation with a Belgian-government funded “Expertise Center for Sexual Health” called Sensoa.

In its introductory video, the website specifically says that its purpose is to give “advice on sex and sexuality for migrants who have not been living long in Germany.”

--snip--

This may be NSFW...
    http://newobserveronline.com/german-...terracial-sex/
    Yep, they wish to eradicate the white race..........same thing here with the blacks.

Germany just banned all pork in all restaurants in Germany so as not to offend their new moslem lords!!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkelsteinsmom View Post
    Yep, they wish to eradicate the white race..........same thing here with the blacks.

Germany just banned all pork in all restaurants in Germany so as not to offend their new moslem lords!!
    Do you have a link for that, Pork would be the main ingredient in much of the German cuisine,

The first migrant shot dead while trying to enter Bulgaria

Man was killed after police officers fired warning shots during scuffles on border with Turkey, when a bullet is said to have ricocheted, the Guardian reports.

An Afghan man was shot trying to cross into Bulgaria from Turkey late on Thursday and died on his way to hospital, the interior ministry has said.

“A big group of illegal migrants attempted to enter Bulgaria from Turkey. One man suffered a gunshot wound in the incident and died on the way to hospital,” an interior ministry spokeswoman told AFP.

The incident happened near the south-eastern Bulgarian town of Sredets on Thursday evening, she said, adding that the dead man was from Afghanistan.

Public BNR radio cited the interior ministry’s chief of staff, Georgy Kostov, as saying that the group of 50 people – all from Afghanistan – was intercepted by a patrol of two border guards and a police officer after crossing into Bulgarian territory.

“They put up resistance during the arrest. One of the officers fired warning shots and, in his words, one of the migrants was wounded by a ricochet and later died,” Kostov told the radio.

He did not confirm initial allegations that the group was armed.

The Burgas regional prosecution had opened an investigation, Kostov added.

This is the first serious incident in the European Union’s non-Schengen zone member, Bulgaria, which has so far been bypassed by displaced people on their way to western Europe.

Read more...

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/i...-bulgaria.html

Just for the record, Germany has not banned pork in all German restaurants; they banned pork (or at least one German State did) in the public cafeterias and some schools - in former East Germany there are still a lot of public cafeterias that feed the poor and some school children.

I am not saying that banning pork there was a good idea either, but Germans would riot if they couldn't get a good sausage at the local Beer Hall...
    expatriate Californian living in rural Ireland with husband, dogs, horses. garden and many, many cats

Lol, the battle of the keyboard that will stop it.

trouble in Stockholm already - it's still cold & crappy weather .... wait for the spring/summer riots - wait for the new invasion wave ....
    Illini Warrior

These nations will be the saviors of what is left of Europa.

"Bulgarian Army Offers To Solve Greek Migrant Crisis ‘In A Day’ "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHUFiG1YBwc

Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition | Kay Kyser (Lyrics)

Published on Aug 6, 2012
    Yup, kay kyser version, from WWII

Lyrics:

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition
    And we'll all stay free

Praise the Lord and swing into position
    Can't afford to be a politician
    Praise the Lord, we're all between perdition
    And the deep blue sea

Yes the sky pilot said it
    Ya gotta give him credit
    For a sonofagun of a gunner was he

Shouting Praise the Lord, we're on a mighty mission
    All aboard, we ain't a-goin' fishin'
    And we'll all stay free

Praise the Lord (Praise the Lord) and pass the ammunition
    And we'll all stay free

And we'll all stay free
    shōu xìnyòngkă ma?

Cause and Effect...

Bulgaria announces investigations into several ‘migrant hunters’

Bulgaria has announced investigations into several “migrant hunters” after being accused of turning a blind eye to vigilantes targeting refugees travelling to Europe from Turkey.

The interior ministry said on Tuesday that Dinko Valev, a semi-professional wrestler who boasted earlier this year of detaining migrants, had been summoned for questioning. In separate developments on the same day, the ministry said it had detained a vigilante responsible for a video released this week that showed armed civilians tying up refugees, and begun searching for others.

It follows an international outcry over the footage, which shows the individuals tying the people’s hands behind their backs, forcing them to lie facedown and shouting: “No Bulgaria! Go back to Turkey!” The video amplified claims that the Bulgarian government has not been doing enough to clamp down on vigilante activity along its border.

In an interview with the Guardian, the deputy interior minister, Philip Gounev, said the government was deeply opposed to citizens taking the law into their own hands. Announcing the investigations as evidence of this stance, he said: “Arresting people is only in the power of law enforcement and the police. Any attempts by citizens to arrest other citizens is illegal. Any kind of illegal detention of citizens by other citizens is treated as such.”

More than 30,000 people were recorded attempting to pass through the country from Turkey last year, despite a fence being erected along part of the border, and more may have passed through undetected. In response, groups of Bulgarian civilians have started to patrol the border, where they detain and rob those who are found.

Valev, 29, was described as a “superhero” in a state television report for his vigilante work. He later told the BBC: “These [migrants] are disgusting and bad people and they should stay where they are.”

That Valev was not summoned until Tuesday has been interpreted as a sign that the government was not initially serious about preventing vigilante arrests. This feeling was heightened when the prime minister, Boyko Borissov, made comments that were interpreted as being supportive of vigilantes. “Any help for the police, for the border police and for the state is welcome,” he said. “Anyone who helps deserves thanks.”

The Bulgarian border police chief, Antonio Angelov, was also perceived by some to have spoken out in favour of vigilantes after he said of Bulgarians who had reported migrants to authorities: “I want to encourage them, because they have reacted very appropriately.”

Gounev told the Guardian that his colleagues had been grossly misinterpreted. Borissov and Angelov were not talking about vigilantes, he said, but very specifically about good-natured people who had fed a group of lost migrants and helped them make their way to police.

“We consider this a noble act, and there is nothing indicated that they did anything illegal or detained migrants by force,” Gounev said.

Rights activists believe the government has fanned the flames of the situation. Margarita Ilieva, from the Bulgarian Helsinki Committee, said the prime minister should be arrested “for openly inciting the commission of crimes, and inciting violence and discrimination based on nationality, ethnicity or race”.

Ilieva claimed Borissov had knowingly praised vigilantes acting outside the law. “Borissov repeated many times that he thanked the ‘boys’ and that they only deserved thanks for the ‘help’ they were offering, and that the border police would cooperate with them,” she said. “This is a despicable insult to the very idea of a republic based on laws, due process and institutions.

“For the past three years, domestic officials at the highest levels … have engaged in deliberate, sustained, targeted propaganda [out] of fear of the refugees, with words such as ‘danger’, ‘threat’, ‘risk’, ‘wave’, ‘wall off’ being central to their discourse. As a result, now 60% of Bulgarians consider the refugees a threat to national security.”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...cid=spartandhp

however it is too late.

Regards to all,
    Nowski
    It's not too late at all.

The Poles and many other Eastern Europeans are wide awake. Ragnarok posted a short video of a very recent Polish march against mozlem migrants. It give you a bit of spine stiffening to watch it.

Defeatism sucks, btw.

Sometimes the West Coast, sometimes the South.
    U.S. to offer to take in even more in 5, 4, 3...
    Politicians can't give us anything without depriving us of something else. Government is not a god. Every dime they spend must first be taken from someone else. -- unknown

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul. -- George Bernard Shaw

Talk about brilliant propaganda!? They fill the media with reports that in Bulgaria it is open season on trespassing criminals and announce the government will be looking for the hunters..... eventually.
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwJSGy3-PDM

Published on Apr 12, 2016

These men volunteer to patrol the the Bulgaria-Turkey border so that they can catch refugees coming in. While some officials have said their actions are illegal, they have received praise from Bulgaria's prime minister.

Hard not to like this guy...

Business is booming! Bulgarian bounty hunter dubbed the ‘migrant hunter’ shows off his new £75,000 Mercedes after rounding up dozens of asylum seekers

-Dinko Valev's units use military vehicles and dogs to hunt asylum seekers
    -He hands illegal migrants over to the police 'because they are all jihadists'
    -Actions won him fans and enemies - including ISIS, who want him dead
    -In latest video, he suggests new car has been bought thank to the former

A self-styled ‘migrant hunter’ with a $50,000 bounty on his head has bought himself a new £75,000 car - thanks to his legions of fans.

Dinko Valev, who won notoriety after posting internet videos of himself chasing down migrants who fled into Bulgaria from Turkey and war-torn Syria, has been showing off the Mercedes S-Class sports car in his latest social media offerings.

In the clip,the former semi-professional wrestler thanked his supporters - who have hailed him as a hero - for making the pricey purchase possible.

However, his videos have not only won him an army of fans: his shameless self-promotion has also led extremists from the so-called Islamic State to offer a $50,000 (£38,000) bounty to anyone who kills him.

The former semi-professional wrestler was hailed as a hero by some Bulgarians after social media videos showed him and other armed vigilantes chasing terrified migrants through woodlands.

The films showed women and children forced to cower on the forest floor while the men were made to lie on their stomachs with their hands tied behind their backs.

In one such film a man can be heard shouting: ‘Go back to Turkey. No Bulgaria for you.’

Valev defended his actions as a ‘public service’ to Bulgaria, which recorded more than 30,000 migrants crossing its border from Turkey during 2015, and said he handed over his captives to police.

His popularity is such in his home country that Valev is known to have been offered more than £66,000 to take part in a Bulgarian version of the reality television show Big Brother.

And now he has appeared to suggest his fans are to thank for the purchase of his imported luxury car.

In his latest video, he said: ‘I thank God for giving me the opportunity to buy it. I wish [for] accident-free driving.’

He added: ‘There should be fans, because without fans, man is nothing. I love you, because without you this does not work.’

He has previously described his migrant ‘hunts’ – in which he and his supporters chase people down on horseback and even from military-style armoured vehicles – as ‘sport’.

Speaking earlier this year, he said: ‘I would describe it as simply a sporting activity. I am a sportsman, you can’t describe sportsmen as violent.

‘I have to do a public service at the same time that protects Bulgarians.’

His actions were condemned by human rights groups, who accused him of fanning fears about immigration and the Bulgarian government of turning a blind eye to him and other vigilantes.

Valev and two others were reportedly arrested earlier this year, but Bulgarian prime minister Boyko Borissov has praised the work of vigilantes in helping police to detect illegal immigrants.

But the Helsinki Committee for Human Rights have demanded officials clamp down on the immigrant roundups being organised by Valev, saying what he is doing is illegal and branding him a criminal.

The Helsinki Committees for Human Rights are non-profit organisations devoted to human rights present in many countries, including Bulgaria.

In a statement to MailOnline in March, a spokesman said: 'Valev admits that he has hurt these people.

'His victims included men, women and children fleeing Syria. In one incident, he forced them to lie face down for half an hour after terrorising them with death threats.

'In another refugee roundup, he boasts about tracking a man for a while before finally capturing him.

'He repeatedly makes offensive remarks about refugees and it's clear that he plans to expand his volunteer corps to focus on capturing more asylum seekers.

'Even more worrying is that he wants the state to fund his operation and to pay for every captured refugee.

'So he is not only spreading fear of refugees within Bulgarian society, and inspiring people to treat them with disgust and hostility, and to reject them, but he's also asking for his actions to be supported.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti..._campaign=1490

Quote Originally Posted by Be Well View Post
    TPTB will wake up when some of them start to get Ceaucescu'ed.
    That's the answer to Arkancide.
    “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Armed Vigilantes Hunt Migrants on the Edge of Europe
    NBC News

2 days ago

NEAR MALKO TARNOVO, Bulgaria — Figures in camouflage and ski masks gather at a fishing lodge. Many are armed with long knives, bayonets and hatchets.

The 35 men and women are on the hunt in Strandzha Massif, a forested mountain range on Bulgaria's border with Turkey. Migrants trying to cross into Europe are their prey.

Patches on their irregular uniforms — a coat of arms bearing a snarling wolf's head framed by Cyrillic text — proclaim them to be members of the Bulgarian National Movement Shipka, abbreviated in Bulgarian as "BNO Shipka."

Members of the paramilitary organization form into ranks as their leader, Vladimir Rusev, speaks. A former colonel who says he fought in Chechnya as a volunteer alongside Russians, Rusev declares his support for a man they admire: President Donald Trump.

"The CIA is trying to undermine Trump," said Rusev, a compact 58-year-old with a neat mustache and short-cropped hair. "They want to destroy him. We offer our support to him."

Trump's hard-line stance on immigration and vocal criticism of Islam finds an appreciative audience here.

Most BNO Shipka members are friendly, courteous and open. The organization's website projects a different message: slick videos replete with firearms and military training, and declarations that Europe must be defended against Islam.

Rusev claims they have as many as 50,000 members, although NBC News was unable to verify this number.

"I'm not nationalistic or anything like that. I'm just a patriot," said Nikolai Ivanov, a 34-year-old who was one of the group's founding members in 2014.

"Many of these immigrants are not just some guys who are trying to run away from war. They are from age 17 to 35, with good physiques and training," Ivanov added. "It's not a problem that they are Muslims. The problem is it's a different civilization. They don't think like us, they have a totally different view about life, about everything."

While the group has been criticized by human rights advocates, it isn't hard to find people who agree with Ivanov's views in Bulgaria. The head of the country's border police praised a nationalist volunteer group for intercepting migrants in April.

Rust Belt of the Balkans

Bulgaria occupies a place at the seams. Looking east, this Eastern Orthodox crossroads shares a traditional alliance with Russia. To the south is Turkey, once home to a Muslim empire that for centuries dominated the region. The European Union, with liberal values and a promise of wealth, lies to the west.

Since the end of the Cold War, Bulgaria has firmly embraced the West — joining NATO in 2004 and the EU in 2007. But the rapid rise in living standards for its seven million citizens stalled during the financial crisis of 2007-2008. Now, the average annual income hovers at around $7,000 — the lowest in the EU.

In the Soviet era, heavy industry and chemical production dominated the economy. Now, abandoned factories litter a landscape replete with decaying smokestacks and depopulated villages.

On top of this, Bulgaria has become a major overland route as Europe grapples with a migration crisis due to its borders with Turkey, Greece, Macedonia, Serbia and Romania.

According to Eurostat, 20,165 people applied for asylum in Bulgaria in 2015, the most recent year for which firm numbers were available. This was a fraction of the around 1.2 million who claimed asylumin the EU that year, more than three quarters of whom were from majority Muslim countries.

Although only a handful of Europe-bound migrants have settled in Bulgaria, concern about the newcomers resonates in a country that was dominated for centuries by the Ottoman Turks.

Ivanov believes the refugee crisis was part of a plan in which ISIS militants would slip into the country and attack. Then, neighboring Turkey would deploy troops to Bulgaria under the auspices of the NATO alliance, he said, effectively reclaiming a portion of the lost Ottoman Empire.

Conspiracy theories like this abound among BNO Shipka members, some of whom make a point of speaking Russian. Their affinity for Moscow is perhaps understandable in the context of Bulgaria's unhappy history with its Muslim-majority neighbor. Shipka, after all, refers to a battle in which a Russo-Bulgarian force defeated the Ottoman Turks in 1877.

Bulgaria's weak economy and status outside the borderless Schengen Area means most migrants aim for Greece as a gateway to more prosperous countries further west.

So the "refugee situation here is not that serious," said Krassimir Kanev, a founder of the human rights group Bulgarian Helsinki Committee. "Bulgaria is a transit country, the refugees want to move to [other] EU countries."

However, Bulgaria "registered 31,281 new arrivals in 2015, which represents 89.3 percent of all land arrivals in the EU for the same year," according to a report by Radoslav Stamenkov, the head of the Bulgaria office at the International Organization for Migration. The "migration shock" that began in 2013 created social tensions "in a country that had a very limited experience of receiving migrants," Stamenkov wrote.

Kanev sees BNO Shipka and similar groups as xenophobic nationalists at best, or at worst, violent and racist extremists. In October 2015, an Afghan migrant was shot and killed when he tried to cross into Bulgaria. In November, protests by locals over rumors of disease forced the temporary closure of the country's largest refugee camp and led to riots.

"There are ongoing criminal proceedings against a number of these groups," Kanev said. Bulgarian vigilantes have detained migrants and tied them up, sometimes beating and humiliating them before forcing them back across the border, he added.

Asked for its position on vigilante groups, Bulgaria's Interior Ministry did not respond.

Jokes and Cigarettes

Back in the forests of the Strandzha Massif, BNO Shipka is going out on patrol. In bitter cold and with snow on the ground, this isn't the high season for refugees crossing from Turkey. Some still try.

After a series of short speeches by leaders, members gear up and head toward the border. But the presence of a large group of people in ski masks and military regalia dashing from cover to cover in view of the highway attracts the attention of local authorities.

Two border police officers, accompanied by several soldiers armed with assault rifles, drive up in four-by-fours and ask for an explanation. They seem less concerned than confused. Most BNO Shipka members wear Bulgarian military fatigues from their own service so the groups merge, trading jokes and cigarettes. Only the slung rifles indicate who is an active soldier and who is a vigilante.

The authorities seem unsure what to do, particularly with members of the media present.

A BNO Shipka squad leader informs journalists that police are letting them continue, but the training mission has been completed and the team will return to the fishing lodge. As the group marches back, police follow them having called in reinforcements.

No one is detained or questioned further, but police return the following day.

Undeterred, BNO Shipka members record a video message to Trump. They put on snow camouflage oversuits and sneak around police stationed at the road leading to the lodge.

Asked if he is afraid Bulgaria is losing its identity, founding member Ivanov nods. "If we don't do something soon," he said. "It's not just Bulgaria, but all of Europe."

BNO Shipka didn't catch any migrants this time. Still, they intend to keep looking.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...cid=spartandhp

Germany just banned all pork in all restaurants in Germany
    so as not to offend their new moslem lords!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marthanoir View Post
    Do you have a link for that, Pork would be the main ingredient in much of the German cuisine,
    Not a snowball's chance.

Quote Originally Posted by China Connection View Post
    The plan is depopulation of Christians and Muslims and the introduction of a one world religion to those left alive.
    Unless, of course, that is incorrect...
    Ephesians 5:11 - " Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them. ”

Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared

Just ( like that isn't bad enough ) in government run facilities like schools and day cares...
    Ephesians 5:11 - " Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them. ”

Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared

Putin despises Muslims, if this ever kicked off into a full blown civil war, which is doubtful, Putin would gladly roll in and eliminate every non-white breathing air in Western Europe, sadly this is unlikely to happen and white's will idly sit by and watch their history, children and culture be destroyed and tossed aside. sad sad sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    U.S. to offer to take in even more in 5, 4, 3...
    This was absolutely the plan had the witch won the election in Novemeber.....

Quote Originally Posted by BetterLateThanNever View Post

It is nice that Bulgaria knows what the phrase "illegal" means.

they aren't alone there - most of the former Soviet Union is armed on the border - including Russia - the illegals aren't causing troubles there ... in fact, most "exported" the internal trouble they had - Romania has few of the gypsy families anymore - most are causing grief in Rome ...
    Illini Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Marthanoir View Post
    Don't know, I have three neighbours who have 30 kids between them, but then this is rural Ireland

The problem in many parts of Western Europe like the USA is many women choose to pursue careers rather than having a family, I was watching a talk show the other night and an English tv presenter was on talking about this and that, the she talked about her 2 kids, said she was 40 and it was too late so had to have IVF, so she starts joking that the kids are in the freezer and if she fancies having one she takes it out puts it in the oven for 9 months and out pops a child, then she said just like a ready meal,

Now don't get me wrong I have no problem with IVF, I think it's great that couples that want a family but can't conceive naturally can still have kids, but you see some women abusing it, having kids in their 50s & 60s

Something is wrong when women feel they need to concentrate on their careers before having a family, something is wrong when women are having kids when they're close to retirement,

I'm reminded of the film Idiocracy, where the professional couple wait until it's too late and the trailer park dude is kicking em out like a production line
    Marth, I think this thing of women being made to feel like they have to have a career first and a family later if ever has been done deliberately to contribute to the mess we are in now. It *is* important for young women to have some kind of backup plan for supporting their family in case their husband dies (or walks off and leaves them, as a friend's husband has done, leaving her with seven young children -- he's got a roving eye and she forgave him several affairs during their marriage). But somehow that backup plan has become the main deal for too many women now.

Kathleen
    Behold, these are the mere edges of His ways, and how small a whisper we hear of Him.
    Job 26:14

wickr ID freeholder45