Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

Story So that your love may be complete.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 125 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125
Results 4,961 to 4,966 of 4966
    Mrs. Pac, Thank you so very much for blessing us with your stories. They do indeed provide much inspiration and wisdom.

Your recent post of "remember to thank God for the bounty he has blessed us with. Forget what you don't have, and perhaps yearn for. Learn to accept and work with what you've got," was just what I needed to hear today.

Thank you and God bless.

Again Pac thank you for taking the time to Bless us with your gift of story telling and for sharing your wisdom with us. You are an amazing person who has taken a God given gift and shared it with us. Looking forward to the new saga when you can.
    Windows 10 can be run from the desktop just like Win 7, Win 8 or win 8.1 I am sure that if you have a problem there are enough computer tek smart members reading to help you.
    Wayne

The main problem I have discovered with 10, there is no right or left click. So how do you delete what you don't want. My spell check is a right click. So right now I'm back on the old one.

The drive in the old computer is freezing up, other wise I would never have considered switching. Is 10 smart enough to know what I want.

Obviously I haven't read the operating instructions as of yet. (you know....instructions! we don't need any stinkin instructions!)

I started the new story and it posted, so thank goodness for that.

Pac... if Win10 is too hard to manage you might want to talk to your tech person to see if he can load "Classic Shell" onto your new machine...

It can make Win 10 look like Win 7.... I used it on my wifes Win8.1 machine when it was giving her too many problems.

It is found at: http://www.classicshell.net/

(and Nope! I have no money interest in it! )

eta: if your old machine is freezing up a lot you might be able to try 'MalwareBytes' found at: https://www.malwarebytes.com/ or 'Housecall' (antivirus - my muke weapon of choice for Virii) found at https://esupport.trendmicro.com/en-u...y/1038437.aspx
    Last edited by Tckaija; 08-19-2016 at 02:41 PM. Reason: added a couple possibilities for Pacs' old machine!

Thanks T. I do have Malware Bytes already installed on the old one. I will look into the shell. Thanks again. Pac.

Fantastic story as always.

THANKS PAC
    JUST A FEW OF MY SIMPLE THOUGHTS
    LAY LOW WAIT LIKE A WOLF IN THE WILD UNTIL THE TIME IS RIGHT
    Never Pick A Fight With An Old Man He Will Just Shoot You He Can't Afford To Get Hurt