Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

CRIME U.S. Police Kill More Civilians in March than UK Police Killed in 100 Years
+ Reply to Thread

21 U.S. Police Kill More Civilians in March than UK Police Killed in 100 Years

... in the 31 days of March, police in the United States killed more people than the UK did in the entire 20th century.
    nearly 1 police killing every 6.5 hours in the US.
    China, whose population is 4 and 1/2 times the size of the United States, recorded 12 killings by law enforcement officers in 2014.

U.S. Police Kill More Civilians in March
    than UK Police Killed in 100 Years

Michael Krieger | Posted Tuesday Apr 7, 2015

http://tinyurl.com/ocjmz78

The following statistics seem impossible to believe. While I wonder how accurately the UK has been tracking these numbers historically, the enormous spread seems much too large to ignore, and is a national embarrassment that should be dealt with immediately.

From the Free Thought Project:
    A new report by ThinkProgress.com unearthed disturbing figures when it came to the number of police-related deaths that occurred in America in the month of March alone.

Just last month, in the 31 days of March, police in the United States killed more people than the UK did in the entire 20th century. In fact, it was twice as many; police in the UK only killed 52 people during that 100 year period.

According to the report by ThinkProgess, in March alone, 111 people died during police encounters — 36 more than the previous month.

This high number in March increased the average for police killings from every 8.5 hours, to nearly 1 police killing every 6.5 hours in the US.

China, whose population is 4 and 1/2 times the size of the United States, recorded 12 killings by law enforcement officers in 2014.

On average, US police kill people at a rate 70 times higher than any of the other first world countries as they “protect and serve” the American citizens.
    This is not what freedom looks like.

For related articles, see:
    57-Year-Old Michigan Man Beaten to a Bloody Pulp by Police Officer Known as “RoboCop” for Running a Red Light
    Meet Jason Villalba – The Texas State Representative Who Introduced a Bill that Criminalizes Citizens Filming Police
    Innocent Army Veteran Framed by Louisiana Police and Prosectors Barely Escapes Jail Due to Cellphone Video
    Video of the Day – Watch as 8 Police Officers Fire 46 Shots and Kill a Homeless Man in Broad Daylight
    Caught on Video – LAPD Guns Down Homeless Man in Broad Daylight
    Video of the Day – This Is What Happens When You Call the Cops

In Liberty,
    Michael Krieger
    MGTOW
    Resist Or Submit.
    It is too late, for words...

______Resistor____
    /VVVVVV\__

I have to ask. Why a $ icon on every post of yours?

Thank you.

And yes, not a very good time to be an American in some places. We have good deputies around us but I know there are some bad places out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post
    I have to ask. Why a $ icon on every post of yours?

Thank you.

And yes, not a very good time to be an American in some places. We have good deputies around us but I know there are some bad places out there.
    I do not subscribe to threads, so the bright $ icon allows me the ability to quickly scan the forums for threads I might want to find, again.
    MGTOW
    Resist Or Submit.

______Resistor____
    /VVVVVV\__

Quote Originally Posted by Sam2 View Post
    I do not subscribe to threads, so the bright $ icon allows me the ability to quickly scan the forums for threads I might want to find, again.
    Advanced Search will let you find every thread you have ever started or posted on and that way people will not be clicking on a thread thinking it pertains to finances or econ.
    Nana to two "little bits", one not-so-little "little bit" and one 6' college bound "little bit"

The so called study in the OP is ridiculous in that it has no legitimate relevance to reality.

It even SAYS it doesn't consider the number of people in the samples.

Pretty inflammatory for those who don't think.
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

PERSEC OPSEC COMMSEC Live or Die by your Tradecraft.

Should I vanish, only one person here will know.

The BEST in Life:
    To CRUSH your enemies.
    To see them driven before you
    To listen to the lamentations of their women

This means we need to do what England did. Get rid of most of the guns and the big knives too.
    And import more muslims.

ETA: Or get rid of all the police in the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by night driver View Post
    The so called study in the OP is ridiculous in that it has no legitimate relevance to reality.

Agreed....
    https://soundcloud.com/user-309670005
    Audio Bhagavad Gita downloadable

This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed.

I only have to see how police are employed. It comes down to revenue collection. The places speed traps are set up is generally in low risk locations and designed to catch people not much over the speed limit. Then there are constantly change in speed zones for no real reason other than to confuse drivers. Then there are parking zones put places that make no sense except revenue collection.

So who is fooled that the police are still out there to help????????????????

Actually not inflammatory at all if you do the math.

From the article source:
    Let’s look at our immediate neighbors to the north, Canada. The total number of citizens killed by law enforcement officers in the year 2014, was 14; that is 78 times fewer people than the US. (Canada doesn't have 78 times fewer people that the US )
    From 2010 through 2014, there were four fatal police shootings in England, which has a population of about 52 million. By contrast, Albuquerque, N.M., with a population 1 percent the size of England’s, had 26 fatal police shootings in that same time period.
    On average, US police kill people at a rate 70 times higher than any of the other first world countries as they “protect and serve” the American citizens.
    Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/ame...v15oeBKz5BT.99

The US is a violent country. Our violence ranks on the same scale as many third world countries. It's a fact. It's our culture.
    If you have lived in other countries you would know that average day to day life in most first world and even many second world countries is safer than average day to day life in the US. Occasional violence comes with freedom. I know this and willingly accept it.
    “I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.”
    D. H. Lawrence

Quote Originally Posted by Sam2 View Post
    ... in the 31 days of March, police in the United States killed more people than the UK did in the entire 20th century.
    nearly 1 police killing every 6.5 hours in the US.

U.S. Police Kill More Civilians in March
    than UK Police Killed in 100 Years

Michael Krieger | Posted Tuesday Apr 7, 2015

http://tinyurl.com/ocjmz78

The following statistics seem impossible to believe. While I wonder how accurately the UK has been tracking these numbers historically, the enormous spread seems much too large to ignore, and is a national embarrassment that should be dealt with immediately.

From the Free Thought Project:
    A new report by ThinkProgress.com unearthed disturbing figures when it came to the number of police-related deaths that occurred in America in the month of March alone.

Just last month, in the 31 days of March, police in the United States killed more people than the UK did in the entire 20th century. In fact, it was twice as many; police in the UK only killed 52 people during that 100 year period.

According to the report by ThinkProgess, in March alone, 111 people died during police encounters — 36 more than the previous month.

This high number in March increased the average for police killings from every 8.5 hours, to nearly 1 police killing every 6.5 hours in the US.

This is not what freedom looks like.

For related articles, see:
    57-Year-Old Michigan Man Beaten to a Bloody Pulp by Police Officer Known as “RoboCop” for Running a Red Light
    Meet Jason Villalba – The Texas State Representative Who Introduced a Bill that Criminalizes Citizens Filming Police
    Innocent Army Veteran Framed by Louisiana Police and Prosectors Barely Escapes Jail Due to Cellphone Video
    Video of the Day – Watch as 8 Police Officers Fire 46 Shots and Kill a Homeless Man in Broad Daylight
    Caught on Video – LAPD Guns Down Homeless Man in Broad Daylight
    Video of the Day – This Is What Happens When You Call the Cops

In Liberty,
    Michael Krieger
    but but but Iran, the terrorists and ISIS!

the cops are the SJW enforcement troops.

I'm more frightened of the blue heroes than I am of any terrorist or urban youth.

Hell if either of those assault me I can just shoot them.

Blue heroes? We all have to submit unconditionally or face summary execution.

The precedent has been set.

Discrimination is an important survival skill -- being able to tell the difference between a wolf and a dog, or a poisonous mushroom and an edible one.

Anybody that tells you different is either ignorant or has an agenda.
    "If it were announced to you that the enemy had invaded your cities, your castles, your lands; had ravished your wives and your daughters, and profaned your temples—which among you would not fly to arms?" - Saint Bernard of Clairvaux
    Amalric from the sack of Béziers in 1209 during the Albigensian crusade: "Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius."

Which is the desired result, much ado about nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by timbo View Post
    This means we need to do what England did. Get rid of most of the guns and the big knives too.
    And import more muslims.

ETA: Or get rid of all the police in the USA.
    No, disarm all the police. They clearly cannot handle the responsibility and shoot anything that moves. That thread about them shooting a 15" tall house pig.

There are no clean getaways.

Since the legal system has been amended to the point that justice is no longer possible through the courts, the job of executing those anti-social malefactors who "need killing"( as some cops and other would put it) has fallen to the cops charged with arresting them.
    The fact that for the last 50 years it is pretty much UNHEARD OF for any cop to be faulted for killing someone in the process of arresting them it speaks for itself that police officers are given a "carte blanche license to kill" those who, in their unquestionable judgement, are unlikely to be appropriately punished within the current workings of the courts and "Justice" system. ALL a police officer has to do to escape accountability for murder is claim he "feared for his life" whether the fear was in fact reasonable or totally bogus.
    Want a NEW LIFE, to be "born again?" Your acceptance of Jesus's death for you, by proxy, on the Cross must include your understanding, consenting/ratifying that YOU AGREE that means YOU, your will, your way died. When you do, then you become "born again", a new creation, filled with His Holy Spirit, Jesus and his eternal life will dwell within you as his temple. He died for all, but not all will RATIFY His sacrifice for them.

It's a fact. It's our culture.
    It's not MY culture.

If you take away crime commmited by blacks and Mexicans, especially illegals, there is very little crime in the US. And fatalities caused by cops would similarly plummet.

This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed.

They simply have British Soldiers doing their killings or have you not heard of Bloody Sunday .. story is rubbish
    It is sunny here in Arizona :)

Quote Originally Posted by Be Well View Post
    It's not MY culture.

If you take away crime commmited by blacks and Mexicans, especially illegals, there is very little crime in the US. And fatalities caused by cops would similarly plummet.
    so it is OK for the cops to shoot some one in the back while running away then.

that cop could have let him go home and hour or two later go to his house and arrest him after things cooled down.
    and more than likely this guy would still be alive..

i am beginning to think most cops are trigger happy lying thugs.

In England, most of the police aren't allowed to be armed. Also, criminals are highly protected there.

In the last six years, it appears that outright resistance and violence against police has increased greatly, along with general lawlessness just for fun.

From the video, it certainly looks like the cop was in the wrong, but we don't have a context, nor do we know anything about the victim. We only hear about the police who shoot dogs, pigs, and people. The ones who do their job without hurting anyone never or seldom make headlines.
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan

A former military man said that the door to door sweeps in the middle east carried out by our soldiers is not nearly so violent and vicious as what US cops do to citizens here in the name of serving and protecting, and that ex-soldiers are usually a good influence on these out of control robo-cops, showing them how it's done in real life, and not as they see in the movies.

I honestly believe that these cops are chosen for their rogue, lawless ways and are being used as a tool to bring Americans to a red hot anger over the abuse of power issues that are not only becoming more in number but are rarely punished as anyone not in the cop club would be. The agenda, IMO, is to get the American people to demand a federal takeover of the police forces in the US.

Sad thing is, not all cops are bad, but like dogs, you have to approach all with caution as you never know which ones are the mean ones. The criminal element in the forces reflect so poorly on the entire group, I wish they would clean their houses.

"All right. They're on our left; they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us. . .they can't get away this time."

Quote Originally Posted by byronandkathy2003 View Post
    so it is OK for the cops to shoot some one in the back while running away then.

that cop could have let him go home and hour or two later go to his house and arrest him after things cooled down.
    and more than likely this guy would still be alive..

i am beginning to think most cops are trigger happy lying thugs.
    My point is valid.

What percentage of England is negro?

Quote Originally Posted by Be Well View Post
    It's not MY culture.

Yep that evil black guy was just begging to get shot for having a burnt out tail light.
    I mean, that's a real serious crime.

As far as our culture:
    BeWell, it might not be your personal culture, like it or not it is the culture of all of us must live in. If you go out in public you are immersed in that culture and must deal with it.
    We have always had a higher crime rate than Europe and many hispanic countries. We promote freedom.... well we used to , and with individual freedom comes a higher level of violence and yes, crime. We deal with the individual who commits the crime, instead of punishing a whole class of people.
    Last edited by TerryK; 04-08-2015 at 06:50 PM.
    “I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.”
    D. H. Lawrence

Central Illinois..halfway between here and there.
    Quote Originally Posted by TerryK View Post
    Yep that evil black guy was just begging to get shot for having a burnt out tail light.
    I mean, that's a real serious crime.

As far as our culture:
    BeWell, it might not be your personal culture, like it or not it is the culture of all of us must live in. If you go out in public you are immersed in that culture and must deal with it.
    We have always had a higher crime rate than Europe and many hispanic countries. We promote freedom.... well we used to , and with individual freedom comes a higher level of violence and yes, crime. We deal with the individual who commits the crime, instead of punishing a whole class of people.
    So that was the minor traffic violation? Why the hell would you run for something like that?
    Needs more cowbell.
    "The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." --Benjamin Franklin
    Proud member of fly-over country

Quote Originally Posted by etc View Post
    No, disarm all the police. They clearly cannot handle the responsibility and shoot anything that moves. That thread about them shooting a 15" tall house pig.
    Sure.
    No problem.

YOU lead the charge of unarmed cops...

I'm unlikely to show at your choir practice before burial.
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

PERSEC OPSEC COMMSEC Live or Die by your Tradecraft.

Should I vanish, only one person here will know.

The BEST in Life:
    To CRUSH your enemies.
    To see them driven before you
    To listen to the lamentations of their women

Not where I live....

We have always had a higher crime rate than Europe and many hispanic countries
    Just out of curiosity, I'd like to see stats about US, Europe and Central American countries, broken down by year or decade, country AND race.

It is a fact that US whites commit far fewer crimes per capita as a group, then blacks or Mx/C.Am.

Quote Originally Posted by Coulter View Post
    What percentage of England is negro?

their heritage or skin color isn't a factor .... the US black violence is more dependent on their US culture since the Civil War slave release .... too many factors of destruction that are inherit to the US and the major city ghettos ....
    Illini Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Lilbitsnana View Post
    Advanced Search will let you find every thread you have ever started or posted on and that way people will not be clicking on a thread thinking it pertains to finances or econ.
    I didn't realize that the prefix and icons were so popular. I've always ignored them.

I'll have to try that advanced search function.
    It has worked better at some sites than others...

Thanky, ma'am.
    MGTOW
    Resist Or Submit.

______Resistor____
    /VVVVVV\__