Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

  If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **



*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or


EBOLA Belize Confirms Dallas Nurse With Ebola Symptoms On Cruise Ship Off Its Coast...
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
Results 401 to 418 of 418
  1. #401
    Quote Originally Posted by joyfulheart View Post
    As a DFW resident myself who lives 19 miles away from that apartment/hospital-- I believe we're being flat out lied to.
    I do not believe we dodged any bullets.
    Big sigh of relief? Nope.

    Sorry, I'm not believing it. Let me see and hear the living duncan family that lived in that apartment. THEN I might give a sigh.

    And living in the DFW area knowing some medical people who are giving private warnings at their own hospitals, I KNOW we are being lied to!
    In Agreement Here!

  2. #402
    Quote Originally Posted by bw View Post
    The nurse was pronounced clear by the government. Does that set your mind at ease?
    Its that bad then?

  3. #403
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Beaverland
    Posts
    8,643
    Kris, you are missing my main point here. It is not only the RO of 2 or above that spreads infection: it is how many people are potentially exposed. The 2nd nurse, even with a RO of 2 confirmed cases exposed several hundred additional people. It is true that Duncan so far is at the 2 RO, for the two nurses, but we have no idea of how many other people he potentially infected, or where they were infected.

    I keep hearing the CDC and WHO BS which has been proven wrong time after time. If the 2.0 RO were the max possible then there is no way you would see the objective number of Ebola cases in West Africa. Either you have a mass of infected people infecting only 2 others, or you have more people exposed to fewer infected getting the disease.

    If the Duncan family is okay, I know what is going to happen PR wise, Kris. The CDC will eventually use that to lull the sheeple back to sleep. The worst thing that can happen in Dallas is a large scale epidemic breaks out. The next worse thing is no epidemic 2 which results in people laughing Ebola off and actually believing what the CDC says.

    I have always said that this Ebola epidemic is almost exclusively an African problem. It is in Africa where the most deaths will happen, the most economic and political damage will happen. I rate the chance for a global pandemic as reasonably low, or at least I did until I watched the CDC and US health care system in action.

    I hope we avoid an epidemic in Dallas. I hope we then use the time to ramp up our system resources and people training so we are ready when Ebola really gets here.

    Kris, speculating Ebola will infect more people, cause more damage isn't really speculation. In terms of West Africa I have been spot on since August by saying things are worse than what is being reported. I see no reason not to continue to do that here in Dallas. I doubt the CDC and Obama spin machine are going to tell us what is really going on with Ebola in Dallas.

    Dallas isn't over being under threat from Ebola. The US is not prepared for Ebola and is following PC policies that are going to increase chances of an Ebola epidemic in the USA. If there are NO new cases of Ebola in Dallas by Thanksgiving we will have apparently dodged the bulled like Nigeria has. The systematic effort to cover up Ebola is fully deployed in the media.

    It is like the total lack of reporting on Fukushima radiation in the Pacific. At some point this stuff is just going to be so overwhelmingly obvious the powers that be can no longer cover it up.

    One more thing, I do not think an apartment complex with people "cleaning up" vomit with live Ebola virus by spraying water on it and kicking it up into the air is "low risk."
    Doomer Doug, a.k.a. Doug McIntosh now has a blog at www.doomerdoug.wordpress.com
    My end of the world e book "Day of the Dogs" will soon be available for sale at smashwords. The url is
    https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/267340 It is also at the following url
    http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B007BRLFYU

  4. #404
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    25,316
    Quote Originally Posted by Adino View Post
    if ebola actually spread like the cdc says, and it really is as hard to transmit as the cdc says, then kris' last post above will be proven to be correct by thanksgiving

    i am not in agreement

    it believe it spreads more easily than they admit.

    and i believe there are anywhere from a dozen to 2 dozen actual ebola + caes out there that they are hiding

    i believe they want this to spread

    kris believes it is merely a step after step of incompetence

    one of us is wrong and 1 will be eating crow by thanksgiving

    i sincerely and whole heartedly hope it is i that am wrong and will be publicly eating crow

    i really do

    i would much rather be wrong and eat crow than live in the decimation i think is mere months away

    but to sit where kris does, and stay focused only on 'facts' leaves me in a place where i have to believe everything prez obola and the cdc say

    and i am having a hard time seeing that that faith is warranted

    that said, come thanksgiving this burns out from the 3 cases they admit to and i will start the crow eaters thread myself
    And I will join you on that thread, Adino, and JOYFULLY eating my serving of crow.

    I PRAY this WILL be the case! (Kris' version)
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.


  5. #405
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    25,316
    Quote Originally Posted by Adino View Post
    the numbers have been spot on

    and kris has done a great job

    but any model is only as good as its raw data


    and for the sake of argument, how do we know the numbers given for public consumption aren't back ended to give a nice bell curve comparison to previous outbreaks

    we see uncle sugar start w/ the unemployment % he would like to parade out and back fill data to support the disney tale unemployment %'s

    how do we not know that is what is happening here w/ ebola sick #'s and death #'s?

    'here is the number we want to admit to this week....go give back fill data to support this'

    they do it w/ 'global warming'

    they do it w/ deficit and true debt #'s

    they do it w/ unemployment

    they do it w/ data for franken foods

    why should i suspect that now, for once, lo and behold, global bodies and uncle sugar are going to break out w/ the truth?

    truth ...fantasy

    they are in the eyes of the beholder

    humanity used to think the earth was flat and anyone who thought otherwise was engaging in fantasy
    true, unfortunately.

    These truths (listed above), PLUS the CDC /admin whip-sawing back and forth from one thing to another in their "pronouncements"

    PLUS their SCRUBBING their own sites (which thankfully, I have been able to retrieve MOST of the originals) to DOWNPLAY their EARLIER assessment of ebola (the earlier documents are quite alarming, in their assessment of the level of contagiousness of this disease)

    PLUS the strange way the "test" result time went from several days to two days to one day to a few hours to finally just a cursory GLANCE at a passenger on a plane and the "all-clear-you-don't-have-ebola" pronouncement


    All these--PLUS my OWN READING months ago about how one lady caught ebola merely by sitting in the SAME TAXICAB with Patrick Sawyer---

    PLUS my own reading of SCIENTIFIC STUDIES done by staid, serious scientists who reported study results that indicate Ebola IS FAR more transmissible than the CDC / admin has been portraying it as so far


    All these, make me SERIOUSLY DOUBT any thing the .govs tell me.


    But--as I said---I will be among those joyfully eating crow and dancing, to be proved wrong.


    (I sure do hope so....who would ever have dreamed that this is what "hope and change" meant?)
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.


  6. #406
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    25,316
    Quote Originally Posted by joyfulheart View Post
    As a DFW resident myself who lives 19 miles away from that apartment/hospital-- I believe we're being flat out lied to.
    I do not believe we dodged any bullets.
    Big sigh of relief? Nope.

    Sorry, I'm not believing it. Let me see and hear the living duncan family that lived in that apartment. THEN I might give a sigh.

    And living in the DFW area knowing some medical people who are giving private warnings at their own hospitals, I KNOW we are being lied to!
    anything you can post in the Bomb Shelter?

    or have you, already?
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.


  7. #407
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Purdy area, Western WA
    Posts
    26,867
    I don't care if ALL of the people (not hospitaized already) that Duncan exposed to Ebola are cleared of Ebola, anyone who breathes a sigh of relief DOESN'T SEE THE BIG PICYURE!
    When OBAMA moved anyone from the Ebola Hot Zones to the head of the line for an expedited VISA to come visit this country, anyone would be nuts to think that is the last of the Ebola threat. He has DELIBERATELY sabotaged our level of security.

    This is merely the opening shots on a war to survive Ebola.
    72, and still learning.
    Striving to become a "know it all".
    LOL! Long road ahead.

  8. #408
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    1,462
    I don't know if this has been posted because there is so much that I can't keep up with all of it.

    My SIL told me that she was on the Carnival Cruise FB page & people that had been on the ship were talking. They said that there were people in hazmat suits, BUT....the lady on the medical staff who took the woman's blood, didn't have any protection at all. She was apparently let off the ship, too, even though she handled the blood.
    Job5:20: In famine he shall redeem thee from death: and in war from the power of the sword.

    Ps.91: 10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
    11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

  9. #409
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    21,405
    Quote Originally Posted by ainitfunny View Post
    I don't care if ALL of the people (not hospitaized already) that Duncan exposed to Ebola are cleared of Ebola, anyone who breathes a sigh of relief DOESN'T SEE THE BIG PICYURE!
    When OBAMA moved anyone from the Ebola Hot Zones to the head of the line for an expedited VISA to come visit this country, anyone would be nuts to think that is the last of the Ebola threat. He has DELIBERATELY sabotaged our level of security.
    This is merely the opening shots on a war to survive Ebola.
    I agree Obama is an ass who hates this country, but all the news stories quoting this action say it is only shortening the time for green cards and work permits for those who are already here. It is not expediting entrance visas for people not yet here. At least that's what I read, unless someone can show me different from a reputable source.

    Also I don't think anyone thinks the Ebola crisis is over. They are just relieved that a dozen new cases didn't happen because of Duncan. It is still going strong in Africa and that presents a hazard to the rest of the world.
    I was in favor of an outright ban on anyone from West Africa coming into the States from the beginning of this mess.
    The government refuses the travel ban because that would also mean they would have to recognize how big a risk our open southern border represents.
    "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself." -DH Lawrence
    People are crazy and times are strange
    I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range
    I used to care, but things have changed

  10. #410
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Where I can see 'em coming
    Posts
    636
    A friend posted today that her roommate (they live in Boston) who is an ER nurse was contacted by the CDC to see if she would be willing to work in their Ebola unit. Why would Boston be expecting Ebola patients?

  11. #411
    So there is one of two possibilities here: Either
    1) Officials told the truth, and she's not infected, and there are no-worries what-so-ever about 4500 people potentially spreading this everywhere, or
    2) They are lying again, and this is just a PR stunt to try to dissuade a potential large-scale panic before an election.

    If it was 1, then we can all sleep easy. If it was 2, then this could be unimaginably bad.

  12. #412
    Quote Originally Posted by TerryK View Post
    I agree Obama is an ass who hates this country, but all the news stories quoting this action say it is only shortening the time for green cards and work permits for those who are already here. It is not expediting entrance visas for people not yet here. At least that's what I read, unless someone can show me different from a reputable source.
    we did this for kris last weekend

    you must've missed it

    it is just like uncle sugar's emergency hiring of guv workers for the illegal immigrant 'children' months before they came

    they knew it was coming because they instigated it

    http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt......-quot/page2


    terriannie's post #44



    Check THIS out from the "U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services Horse's Mouth!"

    http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...ries-in-August

    DHS STARTED EXPEDITING VISA EXTENSIONS FROM EBOLA COUNTRIES IN AUGUST

    AUSTIN, Texas -- As Ebola continued to ravage communities in West Africa this summer, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), a division under the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) announced "immigration relief measures" for citizens of three countries affected by the deadly virus.

    The relief measures, announced on the USCIS website as "Ebola Outbreak-related Immigration Relief Measures to Nationals of Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone Currently in the United States," on August 15, 2014, include the following:

    Change or extension of nonimmigrant status for an individual currently in the United States, even if the request is filed after the authorized period of admission has expired;

    Extension of certain grants of parole made by USCIS;
    Expedited adjudication and approval, where possible, of requests for off-campus employment authorization for F-1 students experiencing severe economic hardship;
    Expedited processing of immigrant petitions for immediate relatives (currently in the United States) of U.S. citizens;
    Expedited adjudication of employment authorization applications, where appropriate; and

    Consideration for waiver of fees associated with USCIS benefit applications.
    In short, the USCIS has been waiving fees, expediting the immigration process, and allowing extensions of visas for anyone coming from the three designated Ebola-stricken countries, provided that they are in the United States. The Free Republic blog reported that the law firm of Edward W. Neufville, III, LLC, a Washington, D.C. area immigration firm, added a section to their website two days after the USCIS announcement, with more details about how these relief measures would work, including extensions of the time that the foreign national could remain in the United States, additional work permit opportunities, and even forgiveness for failure to appear at required interviews or submit required evidence. According to the Neufville firm, the new USCIS policies mean that "[i]ndividuals from Liberia, Sierra Leone, and Guinea currently in the United States may apply for an extension or change in status due to the Ebola Outbreak, even if their request is filed after the authorized period of admission has expired." Otherwise stated, this means that someone from one of those countries who illegally overstayed their visa can now apply for an extension, or someone who arrived illegally can apply to get legal status.

    Thomas Eric Duncan, the Liberian man who died from Ebola earlier this month, had traveled to the United States after his visa was approved in August, the same month that USCIS announced the new relief measures. One of the concerns many have had about the Ebola crisis is the lure those in the affected countries would -- quite understandably -- feel toward the advanced sanitation standards and medical care available in American hospitals, similar to how open borders, social services, and in-state tuition have been criticized as creating "magnets" for immigrants to illegally cross the U.S. - Mexican border. These specific USCIS policies do not apply to those who are not yet in the United States and are seeking a visa to leave Guinea, Liberia, or Sierra Leone, but the more generous rules that await them once they arrive likely create further incentives for them to attempt to travel here.

    According to the Washington Post, the number of visas issued to Liberians by the United States has spiked, with about 3,500 visitor visas granted to Liberians last year, and another 10,000 granted to people from Guinea and Sierra Leone during that same time period. The Post also reported that Liberians also have a very high rate of "visa overstays,"the fifth highest after Cuba, Burundi, Eritrea and the Democratic Republic of Congo, according to immigration expert Jessica Vaughn with the Center for Immigration Studies. Vaughn has sharply criticized the Obama administration's immigration policies regarding Ebola, noting that Kenya and other African countries have closed their borders to any travelers from Ebola-afflicted areas.

    The Associated Press reported more details Thursday about efforts in Africa to halt the spread of Ebola, including how Senegal and Nigeria successfully isolated Ebola patients and imposed travel restrictions so as to eliminate the disease in their countries, with no new cases since August. Ivory Coast, Guinea-Bissau, and Senegal, which share a border with at least one of the three Ebola-afflicted countries covered in the new USCIS policies, have all closed the borders that they share with these nations. In addition to Kenya, South Africa, Zambia, Ethiopia, and Zimbabwe have imposed a variety of travel restrictions, airport screening procedures, and quarantine rules.

    So far, despite rising outcry as each new Ebola case has been announced, the Obama administration has been unwilling to impose travel restrictions from the Ebola-affected countries.

    Ebola Outbreak-related Immigration Relief Measures to Nationals of Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone Currently in the United States
    http://www.uscis.gov/news/alerts/ebo...-united-states


    she also attached a doc that i can't seem to copy correctly
    pragmatic. eclectic. realistic. vivere paratus: fortune favors the prepared

    the BIBLE: Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth! read it yourself. live it. love it.

    it is what it is.........but it will become what you make of it

  13. #413
    I don't understand why our reps in deecee do not put a stop to the immigration (illegal and E-related)? Not all of them have been corrupted or bought off, surely? Or maybe they are under the "great delusion"?
    "Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light." Amos 5:18

  14. #414
    they don't work for you they work for the oligarchy

    once you make it over that mental hurdle (that runs contrary to what you've been told all your life) the tumblers all start to fall into place
    pragmatic. eclectic. realistic. vivere paratus: fortune favors the prepared

    the BIBLE: Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth! read it yourself. live it. love it.

    it is what it is.........but it will become what you make of it

  15. #415
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    21,405
    Adino, read your own post again. You will see that every action they propose only applies to people already in the US.
    It extends their visas so they don't have to go back to West Africa. IT DOES NOT GRANT HEAD OF THE LINE TO ANYBODY IN WEST AFRICA SEEKING TO COME TO THE US, IT ONLY ALLOWS THOSE WEST AFRICANS ALREADY HERE TO STAY HERE LONGER AND EVEN GET WORK PERMITS INSTEAD OF GOING BACK TO WEST AFRICA.

    Read it again and you will see I'm right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adino View Post
    we did this for kris last weekend

    you must've missed it

    it is just like uncle sugar's emergency hiring of guv workers for the illegal immigrant 'children' months before they came

    they knew it was coming because they instigated it

    http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt......-quot/page2


    terriannie's post #44



    Check THIS out from the "U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services Horse's Mouth!"

    http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...ries-in-August

    DHS STARTED EXPEDITING VISA EXTENSIONS FROM EBOLA COUNTRIES IN AUGUST

    AUSTIN, Texas -- As Ebola continued to ravage communities in West Africa this summer, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), a division under the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) announced "immigration relief measures" for citizens of three countries affected by the deadly virus.

    The relief measures, announced on the USCIS website as "Ebola Outbreak-related Immigration Relief Measures to Nationals of Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone Currently in the United States," on August 15, 2014, include the following:

    Change or extension of nonimmigrant status for an individual currently in the United States, even if the request is filed after the authorized period of admission has expired;

    Extension of certain grants of parole made by USCIS;
    Expedited adjudication and approval, where possible, of requests for off-campus employment authorization for F-1 students experiencing severe economic hardship;
    Expedited processing of immigrant petitions for immediate relatives (currently in the United States) of U.S. citizens;
    Expedited adjudication of employment authorization applications, where appropriate; and

    Consideration for waiver of fees associated with USCIS benefit applications.
    In short, the USCIS has been waiving fees, expediting the immigration process, and allowing extensions of visas for anyone coming from the three designated Ebola-stricken countries, provided that they are in the United States. The Free Republic blog reported that the law firm of Edward W. Neufville, III, LLC, a Washington, D.C. area immigration firm, added a section to their website two days after the USCIS announcement, with more details about how these relief measures would work, including extensions of the time that the foreign national could remain in the United States, additional work permit opportunities, and even forgiveness for failure to appear at required interviews or submit required evidence. According to the Neufville firm, the new USCIS policies mean that "[i]ndividuals from Liberia, Sierra Leone, and Guinea currently in the United States may apply for an extension or change in status due to the Ebola Outbreak, even if their request is filed after the authorized period of admission has expired." Otherwise stated, this means that someone from one of those countries who illegally overstayed their visa can now apply for an extension, or someone who arrived illegally can apply to get legal status.

    Thomas Eric Duncan, the Liberian man who died from Ebola earlier this month, had traveled to the United States after his visa was approved in August, the same month that USCIS announced the new relief measures. One of the concerns many have had about the Ebola crisis is the lure those in the affected countries would -- quite understandably -- feel toward the advanced sanitation standards and medical care available in American hospitals, similar to how open borders, social services, and in-state tuition have been criticized as creating "magnets" for immigrants to illegally cross the U.S. - Mexican border. These specific USCIS policies do not apply to those who are not yet in the United States and are seeking a visa to leave Guinea, Liberia, or Sierra Leone, but the more generous rules that await them once they arrive likely create further incentives for them to attempt to travel here.

    According to the Washington Post, the number of visas issued to Liberians by the United States has spiked, with about 3,500 visitor visas granted to Liberians last year, and another 10,000 granted to people from Guinea and Sierra Leone during that same time period. The Post also reported that Liberians also have a very high rate of "visa overstays,"the fifth highest after Cuba, Burundi, Eritrea and the Democratic Republic of Congo, according to immigration expert Jessica Vaughn with the Center for Immigration Studies. Vaughn has sharply criticized the Obama administration's immigration policies regarding Ebola, noting that Kenya and other African countries have closed their borders to any travelers from Ebola-afflicted areas.

    The Associated Press reported more details Thursday about efforts in Africa to halt the spread of Ebola, including how Senegal and Nigeria successfully isolated Ebola patients and imposed travel restrictions so as to eliminate the disease in their countries, with no new cases since August. Ivory Coast, Guinea-Bissau, and Senegal, which share a border with at least one of the three Ebola-afflicted countries covered in the new USCIS policies, have all closed the borders that they share with these nations. In addition to Kenya, South Africa, Zambia, Ethiopia, and Zimbabwe have imposed a variety of travel restrictions, airport screening procedures, and quarantine rules.

    So far, despite rising outcry as each new Ebola case has been announced, the Obama administration has been unwilling to impose travel restrictions from the Ebola-affected countries.

    Ebola Outbreak-related Immigration Relief Measures to Nationals of Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone Currently in the United States
    http://www.uscis.gov/news/alerts/ebo...-united-states


    she also attached a doc that i can't seem to copy correctly
    "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself." -DH Lawrence
    People are crazy and times are strange
    I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range
    I used to care, but things have changed

  16. #416
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Cut & Shoot, Tx.
    Posts
    7,155
    Ship's situation resolved, at least as far as the CDC is concerned, and thread drift....

    Moved to archives
    I don't always speak to Obama voters.
    But when I do, I ask for the large fries.

  17. #417
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    21,405
    Quote Originally Posted by watchin View Post
    I don't know if this has been posted because there is so much that I can't keep up with all of it.

    My SIL told me that she was on the Carnival Cruise FB page & people that had been on the ship were talking. They said that there were people in hazmat suits, BUT....the lady on the medical staff who took the woman's blood, didn't have any protection at all. She was apparently let off the ship, too, even though she handled the blood.
    No one on the cruise ship took the woman's blood sample.
    It was taken by one of the coast guard chopper team, and they were dressed in PPEs.
    "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself." -DH Lawrence
    People are crazy and times are strange
    I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range
    I used to care, but things have changed

  18. #418
    It appears that Carnival Magic is coming into port from its last cruse.

    My bad, its leaving port and sailing for Balise

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


NOTICE: Timebomb2000 is an Internet forum for discussion of world events and personal disaster preparation. Membership is by request only. The opinions posted do not necessarily represent those of TB2K Incorporated (the owner of this website), the staff or site host. Responsibility for the content of all posts rests solely with the Member making them. Neither TB2K Inc, the Staff nor the site host shall be liable for any content.

All original member content posted on this forum becomes the property of TB2K Inc. for archival and display purposes on the Timebomb2000 website venue. Said content may be removed or edited at staff discretion. The original authors retain all rights to their material outside of the Timebomb2000.com website venue. Publication of any original material from Timebomb2000.com on other websites or venues without permission from TB2K Inc. or the original author is expressly forbidden.



"Timebomb2000", "TB2K" and "Watching the World Tick Away" are Service Mark℠ TB2K, Inc. All Rights Reserved.