Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

Story Listen
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Listen

We'll be ready to welcome them with open arms.

Moldy is so right! Enthusiastically welcoming wide arms.

Yep. Welcome. Open Arms. Yes!
    Thank you for spinning such an interesting yarn.

Just waiting around ... would it help to know Panic Sex Lady can't even READ a map?

I'm with them. ;-)

Waiting for you to return. Hopefully everything is ok with you and your family. We were looking forward to February vacation and this morning everyone seems to have the sniffles. Hoping its not the start of a household of colds.

I enjoy your story

Lake Lili I'm still checking in here hoping for more story.
    I hope you're well, and you can find the time to share more soon.

Me too. I hope that you can continue this story. Switching up some geographies doesn't bother us, though I understand why you find it important. I hope to read more soon.

Hi all,
    Thanks for the continued support and encouragement. I have finally got the intro and all seven chapters edited and back on track. However my mother died last weekend after an 18 year battle with Alzheimer's. She was 72 years old and has been deeply missed for a long time. Our faith's Plan of Salvation has given us tremendous comfort as Heavenly Father has promised that we will see her again. The funeral was in Toronto yesterday - it was a long haul from the Rock to get here - 2010km and we will be heading back towards the end of this coming week. So pardon my keeping you all waiting but my brain has been singularly mushy, exhausted and unfocused.
    Lili

Lili - I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers for comfort and safe travel for you and your family.

I'm so sorry for your loss Lilli. We will all be here when the story has a place in your days. I hope you have seen our recent comments as encouragement for the story, and not demands. We will be here when you are ready for us. You have more important things in the real world right now. Again, I'm so sorry.

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. You and your family are in my prayers. Have a safe trip home.

Russell

Lake Lili sorry for your loss but am glad that you know that your mother is home with her Father In Heaven and our Savior.
    Wayne

Lake-so very sorry for your loss

Lili - so hard, even when expected.

singularly mushy, exhausted and unfocused....you may be, but your mum won't be feeling that way now!!
    True North Strong and Free

I'M so sorry about your mom's passing.

Please remember to take care of you. It is ok to lean a little on ones who love you. Digital ((((hugs)))) sent.

May the Good Lord bless you with grace, strength and comfort, surround you with protection and guide you forward with wisdom and love.
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

(((Lili)))

Praying for you and your family for the strength and peace that our Heavenly Father and the Savior gives us. I am grateful for eternal Families.

Lili I hope things have calmed down and become more normal (or at least a new normal) for you.

I was just wondering if you had decided whether or not to finish this fine tale. I really miss it.

Thanks

Thanks for not forgetting about it! I have been reworking parts. On the drive home for my mother's funeral, I read it aloud to the Great Lake and he started asking questions... or course, I now need to answer him because holes in stories need to be resolved... which means more research and which of course means that you have to carry the resolutions through the story. I am hoping to have it completed by the end of the month. Now that I have a plan, I am sure that God will laugh but its my goal.

I look forward to it!

Yes sometimes "man plans and God laughs" lol!

Thanks so much!

Lake Lili, it's good to hear from you and that you are working on our story. I am looking foward to reading more of your wonderfull story, again thanks for your time and for sharing your gift with us.
    Wayne

Look forward to your adding to your fine story at some point in time. Hope all is well with you and yours. Sis

I will not forget.

Wow! This is the first story that I have read of yours, and I have a new favorite author. Well done! I love it all from the variety of characters, to the little Italian town, to the villains and the heroes! I can't believe I haven't read your stuff before! Thank you so much for sharing your stories, and making them so full of excitement, and education!

Hi Lili.
    Stopping by to see if U are alright.
    Looking forward to more story when U can.
    Thanks for sharing.

Hi

Thank you for taking the time out to write this story for us. While this one is getting re worked I will check out another story of yours as I have heard good things about them.

My deepest condolences go out to you. As I lost my father this year and know what it's like to over come that obstacle.

I do hope you come back to this story at some stage.

Once again.

Thank you

bump

Lake Lili,

I'm really enjoying this story. Hope you can add more to it soon.

Thanks,
    Txliberty

Nice story.
    "The condition upon which God hath given liberty to man is eternal vigilance; which condition if he break, servitude is at once the consequence of his crime and the punishment of his guilt." - John Philpot Curran

If any people put love of government or a nation above all and it does not stand in the shadow of your love for freedom and liberty then you have messed up priorities. - RCSAR

Lake Lili,

Hope you can continue the story soon.

Thanks,
    Txliberty

Lake Lili: Moar please. I just re-read the entire story sure would like to hear how the gang is doing.

Thanks! I appreciate the encouragement. I came to a screeching halt on this when my mother passed away. I haul it out regularly... have rewritten parts, which I now hate and am deleting, and am still trying to re-find the thread, flow and direction. I love it too. Add me occaisionally to your prayers and may be the inspiration will flood back. Thanks again for taking the time to reread it.

Lili

Quote Originally Posted by Lake Lili View Post
    Thanks! I appreciate the encouragement. I came to a screeching halt on this when my mother passed away. I haul it out regularly... have rewritten parts, which I now hate and am deleting, and am still trying to re-find the thread, flow and direction. I love it too. Add me occaisionally to your prayers and may be the inspiration will flood back. Thanks again for taking the time to reread it.

Lili
    Lili,

Condolences on the loss of your mother. Loss of a mother is hard due to the love received even after we are grown.

Prayers and time will help you heal and then your writing talents will blossom again.

Our prayers for you.

Texican.

Lake Lili there is no time table on grief. I am praying you have the support of loving family and friends and find a good path good for you thru this trial of life.
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Will keep you in my prayers dear lady.

I love all of your stories and have reread them more than a few times.

Hope you have a great rest of the winter and fabulous spring.

Sis

To quote KD Lang "Constant Craving" describes my state :-) of mind.