Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

INTL AL-Qaeda seizes Mosul, Iraq's third Largest city
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 55 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
    Sujeel hussain ‏@Sujeelhussain 28s

#Enough #Rumours that #ISIS entered into #Baghdad☺️☺️

Bob Krause ‏@KrauseForIowa 1m

#PincerMovement for attack on #Baghdad?? #ISIS appears to be moving some troops to east of Baghdad. Already own #Falluja to west.
    #p2 #tcot

So they're all sitting around encircling Baghdad, awaiting some "OFFER." In other words, turn the entire city over to us or we will swarm and dismember and behead so many members of your families that you will wish you were dead. I see.

So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

This I believe. They know what's up. Of course, THEY have the money to bail, so screw you, little people:

wamith kassab ‏@wameeth_kassab 2m

@mendlusi @Sazan_Mandalawi we are hearing the same ppl say we say lines of poltician s families in #baghdad airport . Just rumors

Dio ‏@sonofmedes 3m

#ISIS terrorists captured by #Peshmerga in Mala Abdullah
    #twitterkurds #kurdistan #iraq #baghdad pic.twitter.com/K0LlKJTCzw

Not long for this world, I'm sure:
    Attached Images

The ISIL is so bad ad violent that al-Qaeda(who is fu*ked up) is sayig that ISIL are fuc*ed and do not want anything to do with them.
    Wow, that's a statement in it's self.
    The Obamas at start and After their term.

Anything more than a terror flare up will interfere with Bams Palm Springs plans this weekend. He is spending quality time with the most intelligent, and important people on the planet namely Hollyweird.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

Quote Originally Posted by Bubble Head View Post
    Anything more than a terror flare up will interfere with Bams Palm Springs plans this weekend. He is spending quality time with the most intelligent, and important people on the planet namely Hollyweird.
    His JOB from 9-5 is enacting the role of President.

His REAL LIFE is all about *The Bling* although he said this week that it's really all about being a good father.

True.

------------

HonkeyKong ‏@bonebrann 8m

Sadly 90% of these dudes will probably throw down their weapons when #ISIS rolls into #Baghdad http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...=2014306140067

Janet G ‏@JanetGRadio 27s

Enough of the explicit videos @CNN we get it. #ISIS #Iraq then you wonder why people are desensitized.

Borzou Daragahi ‏@borzou 1m

Statement says "Kurdish troops have no intention of leaving” disputed areas of Kirkuk, Diyala, #Iraq they seized http://bit.ly/1p5m3QI

Raed #PrayforIraq ‏@Raed_Saa 1m

Blow yourself up and kill as many ppl as you can. Especially women and children but only in #Iraq & #Syria
    pic.twitter.com/fMzjSCT1HS
    Attached Images

So do we like the Kurds and Sunnis?
    What about the Peshmerga?
    I need a score card to keep track of this crap.
    Article 1, Section 24. Right to bear arms.
    The right of citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and of the state shall not be denied.

X ‏@TaziMorocco 1m

Very soon, Iraqis Shias Brigades who are killing civilians in #Syria will be busy loosing their heads in #Iraq. Syrian Rebels are laughing.

Yup, get ready for some more choppin' kids.

Mohamed El Dahshan ‏@eldahshan 1m

Why is anyone surprised that Kurds would help rip #Iraq apart when it's at its weakest? Sure, repulsive, but it's realpolitik at its best

Sorin Ionescu ‏@sorin 13s

#ISIS commander in #Iraq is sheltering from the sun in a tent provided by @USAID.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BqD9x-jCEAIoAsx.jpg
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by AzProtector View Post
    Kurds are cool. They don't want to conquer, they just want to be left alone. Peshmerga is Kurd soldiers, so I'm cool with them.

Quote Originally Posted by mzkitty View Post
    X ‏@TaziMorocco 1m

Very soon, Iraqis Shias Brigades who are killing civilians in #Syria will be busy loosing their heads in #Iraq. Syrian Rebels are laughing.

Yup, get ready for some more choppin' kids.

Mohamed El Dahshan ‏@eldahshan 1m

Why is anyone surprised that Kurds would help rip #Iraq apart when it's at its weakest? Sure, repulsive, but it's realpolitik at its best

Sorin Ionescu ‏@sorin 13s

#ISIS commander in #Iraq is sheltering from the sun in a tent provided by @USAID.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BqD9x-jCEAIoAsx.jpg
    Nice RPG. To bad the US Government won't trust its citizens with one. All we get is millions of rounds of hollow points from Homeland Security. Sucks!
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

Quote Originally Posted by bw View Post
    Kurds are cool. They don't want to conquer, they just want to be left alone. Peshmerga is Kurd soldiers, so I'm cool with them.
    I like the Kurds. They just want to do their own think and be left alone. They have no plans of being gassed to death again. Had to form one bad ass fighting unit to be just left alone in that part of the world. They will not return what they have gained. They are carving out their nation. Do not buy a new globe if you had any idea it would make a great Fathers Day gift. It will be out dated by Monday.

Watch this at the link if you can; if not there are some pictures from it under the video. Yup, that was a real war there; place is pretty smashed up:

Sabrina Solcia ‏@SabrinaSolcia 32s

Exclusive video shows life inside the #ISIS-controlled city of #Mosul
    http://www.itv.com/news/2014-06-13/e...city-of-mosul/ … #Iraq #Mideast

http://www.itv.com/news/2014-06-13/e...city-of-mosul/

I don't like any Quran thumping towel head,just neutron bomb the ME and get it over with.
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

~Patrick Henry~, March 23, 1775

Looting -or- Payoffs? Hmmmmm????? Oh well, they just want more anyway. They're waiting for "OFFERS."

Jenny Nordberg ‏@nordbergj 56s

After looting almost half a billion worth of gold + cash, ISIS is now the world's wealthiest terror group. Ugh
    . #Iraq http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/m...rrorist-group/

PlankySmith ‏@PlankySmith 1m

The "USS George H.W. Bush" aircraft carrier is on its way to Iraq. Irony has just killed itself. #tcot #iraq

Quote Originally Posted by bw View Post
    Ok.
    What about the Sunni...granted they're still Muslims, but aren't they...less murderous and insane than the Shia?
    The right of citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and of the state shall not be denied.

Oh really?

Rick Wheeler ‏@FreedomCrusades 58s

@EverettColdwell How ironic that the USS George HW Bush being sent to gulf to most likely to rescue & receive #Iraq Embassy staff

IllinoisSocialMediaL ‏@ParalegalGeorge 1m

Islamic State of #Iraq and Syria produces video recruiting Muslims in U.S. for jihad
    http://goo.gl/8G2jlO

Video at link - Jihad abroad AND IN THE US:

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/06/is...c5b-123488193#

Wow, read this one. It's long, so I'll just give a snip here; go to link to read the rest:

Naseebah Khalil ‏@fromNusaybah 40s

Think #Iraq's bad? Read this terrifying dispatch from 'liberated' #Libya
    http://dailym.ai/1mTrNdC what will it take to save our country ?

*snip*

Death is stalking Sammy. In a flat in a rough part of Tripoli, the Libyan capital, this cadaverous 32-year-old sits on his sofa bed and transfers cocaine from a bag onto a spoon.

With Tom and Jerry on the television opposite, Sammy pours liquid onto the white powder and holds a lighter underneath the spoon until the cocaine starts to bubble, dry out and crack. He places the rocks of crack cocaine he’s made in a pipe, lights them and inhales.

The drugs are free. As a policeman, who joined the new security services in the heady days after Muammar Gaddafi was driven from power by a popular uprising, Sammy, wearing the balaclava that protects officers from reprisals, targets drug dealers and confiscates their contraband at gunpoint.

He’s been using crack for five months. In the past three days, he’s drunk a bottle of vodka and one of whisky. The drugs help him drink more.

This skeletal, depressive figure is not the Sammy I have known for the past three years — not the warm, friendly, family man who, along with thousands of others, risked his life to end the madness of Gaddafi’s 42-year-rule.

After the despot was captured and killed in October 2011, he joined the new police force and pledged to uphold the law. He married, had a baby girl and bought a family home.

But now, like the entire country, Sammy is falling apart. Haunted by memories of war, and traumatised by attacks on the police by armed gangs, he has long endured nightmares that stop him sleeping.

His drunken rages are now so bad that his neighbours have become used to him firing his Kalashnikov in the middle of the night.

Above all, he is in despair over his country. ‘We got rid of Gaddafi — and it’s just exactly the same s***,’ he says. ‘What was it for? It was for nothing — things are worse now than they have ever been. I see it every day. It was all for nothing — absolutely nothing.’

Nor does he think much of David Cameron, who said earlier this year he was ‘proud’ of his work in Libya, having supplied British jets and warships to oust Gaddafi in what locals deride as a ‘drive-by war’ with no thought for the aftermath.

‘They all fly in and come here in armed convoys, say everything is great, then leave again,’ says Sammy, who casually passes me a grenade and asks how much I would pay for it.

‘We thought the war was about freedom, but not this kind of freedom. Now you can do anything you like — buy guns, people and drugs. The country is in a mess.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz34dvUaUbK

HIC ‏@HI_Centre 14s

An updated overview of the situation in #Iraq detailing the current state of play and clashes. pic.twitter.com/bUZr3k8s4x

War Science ‏@archicivilians

NEW MAP: Situation in #Iraq - I made this map after I saw many wrong maps on twitter and other websites. #Iraq pic.twitter.com/UzpTYkjhSe
    Attached Images

Pretty insulting - and funny in a sick way. From an ISIS supporter:

Jabri ‏@emmad_jabri 23s

Imagine a world without #Saudi sponsored Tafkiri faggots. "Would have been f*cking peaceful." #ISIS #Iraq pic.twitter.com/j98jSGm5W8

Yeah, some "peaceful." Beheaders.
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Frugal Bob View Post
    I don't like any Quran thumping towel head,just neutron bomb the ME and get it over with.
    Kurds aren't moslem, they have their own religion, mostly. There might be some moslem ones. They are not bad people at all.
    Asato Ma Sad Gamaya
    Tamaso Ma Jyotir Gamaya

Leave illusion, come to the Truth
    Leave the darkness, come to the Light

The "OFFERS" --

Rami ‏@RamiAlLolah 23s

Sources: Tribe fighters give #Maliki a final chance to surrender and be subject to a fair trial or face disastrous end in #Baghdad.
    #Iraq

Kamran Sarvnaz ‏@Kamran_Sarvnaz 45s

UK NATO rule out military intervention in Iraq
    http://is.gd/UsFAHu #Iraq #Tunis #Lebanon #Syria #Headline #Derby #Italy #Columbia

So that's what it is in muzzielands. Whoever is brutal enough to take over, that's who they follow. Nothing else matters, I guess:

NEWSBUZZ ‏@news4info 25s

#Iraq cr#isis: despite #decapitations and deaths thousands #return willingly to city held by ISIS terrorists http://dlvr.it/603hSn

Meradu Reja ‏@luke24740 1m

#Iraq By saying, "Mission Accomplished, Bush really meant, "My Rich Friends have made trillions now." Now, it's all residual income.
    @AP

Well, po' boys has to eat, eh? It's Bams making shekels now ^^^^^^^^^^

American Spring ‏@AmericanSpringg 47s

prepare for the ole Bill Clinton aspirin factory bombing @Outhere #Iraq #isis #sharia #caliphate

^^^^^^^^^^^

Kids. If they don't get killed, they'll either become hardened murderers or have a boatload of PTSD......

17m
    Photo: Volunteers in Diwaniyah, Iraq, sign in to get enrolled in security forces -
    @iraqhurr_eng
    Attached Images

Not that I like Ari Fleischer either, but this author is a big time Bams Boy. I'm posting it so you can see very bitter bile at its best:

Mike Caccioppoli ‏@CaccioppoliMike 27s

@HuffPostUK My column: WHY I HOPE ARI FLEISCHER IS KIDNAPPED BY A SUNNI MILITANT: http://wp.me/p3M9Ke-K2 #iraq #tcot

http://americathenotsobeautiful.word...unni-militant/

Jenan Moussa ‏@jenanmoussa 3m

ISIS fighter standing on dead bodies of #Iraq soldiers. Graphic:
    pic.twitter.com/C4is9bGA14

https://twitter.com/jenanmoussa/stat...269057/photo/1

sophia ponders ‏@sophiaponders 41s

Video allegedly shows ISIS fighters arriving in #Baghdad this evening.
    #Iraq https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4oB...ature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4oB...ature=youtu.be

Ok.
    What about the Sunni...granted they're still Muslims, but aren't they...less murderous and insane than the Shia?
    ISIS aka ISIL (same thing, = The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria or Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant) is Sunni. They desire to establish a Sunni Caliphate.

All of the various mulslim factions (event the other Sunni factions) in Syria and probably other countries feared ISIS more than any other group.

I think the Sunni jihadist/terrorist groups are far more violent.
    ISIS makes the Shia look like the good guys.
    Last edited by Lilbitsnana; 06-14-2014 at 03:13 PM. Reason: forgot to finish the last sentence

Quote Originally Posted by pirate9933 View Post
    The ISIL is so bad ad violent that al-Qaeda(who is fu*ked up) is sayig that ISIL are fuc*ed and do not want anything to do with them.
    Wow, that's a statement in it's self.

They distanced themselves over a year ago (maybe two or more).

Oooh, can't wait. More people with no heads !!

Abu Umar ‏@AbuUmar8246 11s

There are more pictures from islamic State battles in Saqlawiyya, #Iraq, which I shall post later. #ISIS

Spock Skywalker ‏@WaterIsAliv1111 56s

@antonierosa HOW DID ISIS GET THIS WITHOUT AID FROM US FEDERAL GOVERNMENT? Note the Date is in ({APRIL)}! pic.twitter.com/0hV5wQtyAp #IRAQ #ISIS

Why, yes. We are "helping" Syrian "rebels," remember?
    Attached Images

Kurds, Good!
    Muslims, Bad.

Got it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilbitsnana View Post
    ISIS or ISIL (same thing) is Sunni. They desire to establish a Sunni Caliphate.

All of the various mulslim factions (event the other Sunni factions) in Syria and probably other countries feared ISIS more than any other group.

I think the Sunni jihadist/terrorist groups are far more violent.
    ISIS makes the Shia

Michael ‏@socalmike_SD 54s

#foxnewschat #CNN Another great result of #Iraq..Oil $107 a barrel and rising..poss. cause a world economic collapse #ImpeachObama

wamith kassab ‏@wameeth_kassab 57s

#baghdad weapons black market is heating machin guns cost 800-1500$ pistols 1200 $ #iraq

Julie ‏@MsIntervention 2m

Updated #UN map on #Iraq situation: Over 1m (internally) displaced persons in #Anbar #Ninewa #Diyala. pic.twitter.com/ybWPn6AsS8
    Attached Images

Doomer Doug is thinking the NWO has unleashed more than it planned on. The NWO is like that English King who brought in the Danes as mercenaries. The Danes decided they liked England and started to take it over. They imposed their version of Islam's Sharia law called Danelaw.

ISIS still doesn't quite get the fact that by beheading every POW they can, they are increasing the opposition to them. All the gloating soldiers smiling over headless corpses isn't going to do anything but fire up the Shia and the remnants of the so called Iraqi military. Doomer Doug correctly called the declaration of Holy War in defense of sacred Shia sites. This guys statement calling for a mass mobilization of EVERY SINGLE SHIA BETWEEN THE AGES OF 18 AND WHATEVER MEANS THE NUMBERS ARE TRULY STAGGERING. The other thing is we in the west are thinking he is doing a Hitler April, 1945 Volksarmy with 90 year old men firing 1898 Mausers. Nope!!!!! The large majority of these newly mobilized "volunteers" are combat veterans from over 20 years of sectarian fighting. They all fought for at least two years in 2005 and 2006. These are the Shia militias the USA used to stomp the Sunni militias and give us our "victory."

The political impact of this Holy War declaration means the nation state of Iraq no longer exists. The people in charge in Baghdad are not the current government. Baghdad is now under DIRECT IRANIAN MILITARY RULE. Baghdad is now under the authority of religious leaders and not secular.

The Kurds are exploiting the situation very well. I have always thought from day one the FINAL result of our intervention would be the breakup of Iraq into ethnic and religious enclaves. You would have the Kurdish state. You would have the Shia state directly inserted into Iran. You would have a Sunni central state. Iraq was like Yugoslavia in the sense that as soon as either Tito and Saddam were dead the natural ethnic and religious reality would rise from the ashes.

The current events in Iraq represent the TOTAL AND COMPLETE FAILURE of the foreign policy of the USA in the Middle East since World War One. It also represents the collapse of the 1917 General Allenby and the French British Syria accord.

Baghdad will not "fall." Iran will do whatever it takes to protect Baghdad, the religious sites in the north, and especially the Shia core based on Basra in the south. ISIS is already starting to get outflanked by the Kurdish Peshmerga. ISIS is spread too thin, has enraged its opponents into a total fight or die mode. Sun Tzu says that you NEVER force an enemy army into the position where it must fight to the death.

These numbers about 70,000 ISIS troops pouring into Baghdad are fantasy. ISIS has at most 10 to 15 thousand troops of its own. It, maybe, has another 5 to 10 thousand Sunni and former Bath Party militias. And ISIS has now enraged the Kurdish Peshmerga, which has 250,000, as well as IRAN has already sent in 10,000 elite troops. Further, Turkey is in the mood to link up with the Kurds, as is Assad. If you look at the numbers of potential enemies ISIS has now pushed into the kill ISIS on sight mode, well ISIS isn't going to do much more than it already has.

The KURDS are going to push west hard in order to secure the oil routes to Turkey and Syria so they can fund their new state. If you look at the maps showing the Kurdish zone, Syria, Northern Iraq etc you see a fully functional political entity that has 250,000 combat veteran troops, nearly unlimited oil revenue and the full support of EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY IN THE REGION TO SQUASH ISIS LIKE A BUG.

ISIS called for the beheading of Jordan's King today. Again, I mean just how arrogant is ISIS? Do you think maybe Jordan's king is going to allow anti ISIS forces to use his airbases, military bases, or even just deploy his own troops, which are pretty good if not a huge lot of them.

Gang, ISIS has angered the entire region. I mean the head of Iran actually said he would consider allowing the US to help kill ISIS. This means the firepower, the manpower and the hatred headed towards ISIS is going to be a tsunami.
    Doomer Doug, a.k.a. Doug McIntosh now has a blog at www.doomerdoug.wordpress.com
    My end of the world e book "Day of the Dogs" will soon be available for sale at smashwords. The url is
    https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/267340 It is also at the following url
    http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B007BRLFYU

Don't have a link, but have seen a tweet elsewhere that......Netanyahu has ordered military to prepare for "any scenario".
    Four Things You Can't Recover: The stone - after its
    thrown, The word - after it's said, The occasion -
    after it's missed, and Time - after it's gone.

Mike Moss ‏@_MikeMoss 41s

It all goes back to the arbitrary lines drawn nearly 100 years ago
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sykes%E...icot_Agreement … #Iraq

*snip*

The Sykes–Picot Agreement, officially known as the Asia Minor Agreement, was a secret agreement between the governments of the United Kingdom and France,[1] with the assent of Russia, defining their proposed spheres of influence and control in the Middle East should the Triple Entente succeed in defeating the Ottoman Empire during World War I. The negotiation of the treaty occurred between November 1915 and March 1916.[2] The agreement was concluded on 16 May 1916.[3]

The agreement effectively divided the Arab provinces of the Ottoman Empire outside the Arabian peninsula into areas of future British and French control or influence.[4] The terms were negotiated by the French diplomat François Georges-Picot and British Sir Mark Sykes. The Russian Tsarist government was a minor party to the Sykes–Picot agreement, and when, following the Russian Revolution of October 1917, the Bolsheviks exposed the agreement, 'the British were embarrassed, the Arabs dismayed and the Turks delighted.'[5]

More:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sykes%E...icot_Agreement

Sheldon Filger ‏@EconomicCrisis 1m

Good insights on #IraqCrisis by #Arab journalist; #Iraq welcome to hell
    http://english.alarabiya.net/en/view...e-to-hell.html … via @AlArabiya_Eng

@HayderSH 14s

Assaen Ahal Al-Haq members are blocking the streets and having military parades in #Baghdad
    #Iraq

Laura Boustani ‏@LauraBoustani 49s

To Americans opposing US action in #Iraq right now, please see this. #ISIS is most brutal there is & MUST be stopped pic.twitter.com/JR3oakvJk5

OMG. This is terrible. Guy looks dead. Kind of on a "cross."

Jenan Moussa ‏@jenanmoussa

A new crucifixion by ISIS. Man accused of "joining regime forces after the beginning of Jihad in #Syria" pic.twitter.com/uTTlavJlf4

https://twitter.com/jenanmoussa/stat...326528/photo/1

I don't think there's any way to stop it. There will be rivers of blood.

Julia Wiedemann ‏@JottWieDe 21s

by arming young men to fight #ISIS #iraq is running highspeed into a horrible civil war

He promised pictures earlier:

@_2341575865382 37s

Some of the spoils of war captured by the Islamic State from the Iraqi #government in Tikrit
    #Iraq #ISIS pic.twitter.com/tIjd4UftUB
    Attached Images

Rudyard Kipling
    Rudyard Kipling
    Dane-Geld
    A.D. 980-1016

It is always a temptation to an armed and agile nation
    To call upon a neighbour and to say: --
    "We invaded you last night--we are quite prepared to fight,
    Unless you pay us cash to go away."

And that is called asking for Dane-geld,
    And the people who ask it explain
    That you've only to pay 'em the Dane-geld
    And then you'll get rid of the Dane!

It is always a temptation for a rich and lazy nation,
    To puff and look important and to say: --
    "Though we know we should defeat you, we have not the time to meet you.
    We will therefore pay you cash to go away."

And that is called paying the Dane-geld;
    But we've proved it again and again,
    That if once you have paid him the Dane-geld
    You never get rid of the Dane.

It is wrong to put temptation in the path of any nation,
    For fear they should succumb and go astray;
    So when you are requested to pay up or be molested,
    You will find it better policy to say: --

"We never pay any-one Dane-geld,
    No matter how trifling the cost;
    For the end of that game is oppression and shame,
    And the nation that pays it is lost!"

http://www.poetryloverspage.com/poet...dane_geld.html
    expatriate Californian living in rural Ireland with husband, dogs, horses. garden and many, many cats

©ابنة الشيخ البغدادي ‏@MujaahidaHafy 16s

#PT Sh Adnani informed us: Territories gained by #ISIS will remain #ISIS or either the enemy gains it over our soldiers blood & bones #Iraq

H-Hadi ‏@hhadi119 1m

Urgent msg by Association of Muslim Scholars to #Iraq'i revolutionaries'
    http://ln.is/bit.ly/I8NJw #Iran @AP @AFP @Reuters @CNN #News @CBC

Wordy, sounds way too nice:

http://linkis.com/bit.ly/I8NJw

Antonie Rosa ‏@antonierosa 1m

@WaterIsAliv1111 3/4 Abu Bakr al Baghdadi & the #Syria|n rebels & Syrian #Kurds are fighting them. #ISIS all foreigners #Iraq @jaymmueller

MEANWHILE ELSEWHERE:

@ISNJH 2m
    #OSINT Japan claims that China in new incident a second time has locked fire control radars onto Japanese ship!

Israel Breaking ✡ @IsraelBreaking · 32 Sek.

Airstikes are still ongoing. Many explosions (7+) have been reported in last 30 mins in Gaza. #Israel

Israel News Feed ‏@IsraelHatzolah 2m

RIGHT NOW: Huge explosion blasted in Khan Yunis in Gaza strip.

zerohedge ‏@zerohedge

NETANYAHU SAYS ARMY INSTRUCTED TO PREPARE FOR ANY SCENARIO

Quote Originally Posted by Echo 5 View Post
    MEANWHILE ELSEWHERE:

@ISNJH 2m
    #OSINT Japan claims that China in new incident a second time has locked fire control radars onto Japanese ship!

Israel Breaking ✡ @IsraelBreaking · 32 Sek.

Airstikes are still ongoing. Many explosions (7+) have been reported in last 30 mins in Gaza. #Israel

Israel News Feed ‏@IsraelHatzolah 2m

RIGHT NOW: Huge explosion blasted in Khan Yunis in Gaza strip.

zerohedge ‏@zerohedge

NETANYAHU SAYS ARMY INSTRUCTED TO PREPARE FOR ANY SCENARIO
    This morning what started it was that 3 Israeli teenagers got kidnapped by the Palestinians. Israel launched a huge manhunt, for one thing.

Hamo ‏@KekHamo 41s

ISIS terrorists are executing Iraqi soldiers !!! The liars said those who surrendered wouldn't be harmed !!! #Iraq pic.twitter.com/j1BDMT187d

What looks like a lot of dead bodies in a mass grave:

https://twitter.com/KekHamo/status/4...246656/photo/1

Quote Originally Posted by mzkitty View Post
    This morning what started it was that 3 Israeli teenagers got kidnapped by the Palestinians. Israel launched a huge manhunt, for one thing.

2 Israeli teens, 1 AMERICAN teen. That's right, one American. Obama doesn't care though because he's not old enough to vote and it was a kidnapping by Islamofacists.
    "I've always wondered what the 1920's and 1930's were like, but I never wanted to see it from the German perspective....."
    -John Galt, www.johngaltfla.com

©ابنة الشيخ البغدادي ‏@MujaahidaHafy 1m

I am speaking under correction - since Sh Al Azzam left this world I have never witnessed such achievements by Mujahideen except now #Iraq

Yusuf Selman İnanç ‏@yusufsinanc 1m

The famous Muslim cleric Youssuf al Qaradawi, on the incidents happening in #Iraq said that 'this is a Sunni revolution'
    via #AA

They're all freaking nut balls.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGaltfla View Post
    2 Israeli teens, 1 AMERICAN teen. That's right, one American. Obama doesn't care though because he's not old enough to vote and it was a kidnapping by Islamofacists.
    Ow. Didn't know that. Thanks, John.

Fer Gunay @FiratGunay · 28m
    Son of Erdogan caught on camera
    during a meeting with fundraiser of #ISIS in #Turkey
    http://www.the-american-interest.com...eda-financier/
    @Navsteva @Partisangirl #Syria
    shōu xìnyòngkă ma?