Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

VIDEO Yellowstone Bison fleeing?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevmoley View Post
    Fleeing the Liberal State .. smart animals
    Wyoming is about the most free and conservative State in the Union. I dream of moving there. If only I could get my Wife on board......(sigh)
    "America is at that awkward stage, to late to work within the system, but to early to shoot the bastards"-- Claire Wolfe

Just wondering, because this is about the freest State in the country any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevmoley View Post
    lol.. Not sure why I had CA. on my mind.. I did have a few drinks watching the games yesterday..
    Article 1, Section 24. Right to bear arms.
    The right of citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and of the state shall not be denied.

What are her concerns?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hognutz View Post
    Wyoming is about the most free and conservative State in the Union. I dream of moving there. If only I could get my Wife on board......(sigh)
    Article 1, Section 24. Right to bear arms.
    The right of citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and of the state shall not be denied.

Quote Originally Posted by AzProtector View Post
    Just wondering, because this is about the freest State in the country any more.
    I woke up and read this and didn't understand why I said it. I think it was because I remember watching the bison on a tour on Catalina Island and feeling a little tipsy (lol, hey, I didn't drive anywhere), I quickly responded California.. feeling very stupid this morning, so I guess it is a normal Monday for me
    It is sunny here in Arizona :)

I lived in Wyoming for a while and loved it. Cody is really nice. My husband hated it. Said there wasn't enough trees to hide behind. Needless to say we left. There were lots of jobs when we lived there in 2000. Tried yo go to Yellowstone once when we lived there but they had not opened for the season yet. Saw some bison. It was beautiful country, hope it doesn't blow.

Other than the cold, the wind, the lack of trees and the flat, it's GREAT. Tetons have trees, I know, but it's even colder higher up.

I wouldn't say the bison are running, more a trot. Not a stampede, not a panic.

Quote Originally Posted by AzProtector View Post
    What are her concerns?
    Would miss her family.......
    "America is at that awkward stage, to late to work within the system, but to early to shoot the bastards"-- Claire Wolfe

That video of Bison running looks superimposed as in photoshopped vid. No shadows off the bushes or snow pole but shadows off the bison. Last two bison
    abruptly disappeared from frame a second or so prior to passing the "camera" location. Look at last two bison to the end of vid. Not saying definitively that this in
    not authentic but my radar is up.

Incidentally, practically the whole park IS the caldera. Should Yellowstone Super Volcano erupt massively, one better be six hundred miles away in any direction; preferably West given prevailing winds.

Those bison, if evacuating because they sense imminent earth change better head South 5-600 miles. The ash from Yellowstone is likened to the ash in Icelandic
    volcanoes. It can lacerate lung tissue in a short amount of time without personal protective breathing devices.

Not complacent, but all this could be part of the "powers that shouldn't be"'s fear matrix.
    Last edited by Ranger; 03-24-2014 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    Suspect "video" faked. Bison cast shadows. Posts and vegetation
    do not. Images of last two bison disappear before passing
    camera location.
    Not true. I played it over and over again and clearly there is shadow on the bushes to the left side of the road and sun shining on the brush on the right.

Also the bison don't disappear before passing the guy filming. They were there to the very end.

Milkmaid et al... Triple take in AM. Heard bison running on roads is NOT
    outta the question but I ran this vid by my FAM and they picked
    up on no "shadows" and abrupt "cutoff" of vid before camera,
    ..... I'll check again... Still think this vid may be "doctored"

Ranger look at the video in post 34

Look at the 23 second mark, the pole doesn't have shadows, but the bison do.

The trees have shadows, but very small amount of darkness on the brush --because it's almost ground level.

I bet if you watch 10 of these type videos you're going to see the same shadow patterns.

NOT everything is a massive conspiracy theory.

PS. The video was produced by the Turner Radio Network.
    They keep an eye on their bison all the time, this must be unusual for them to see.
    Last edited by Milk-maid; 03-25-2014 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Milk-maid View Post
    Ranger look at the video in post 34

Look at the 23 second mark, the pole doesn't have shadows, but the bison do.

The trees have shadows, but very small amount of darkness on the brush --because it's almost ground level.

I bet if you watch 10 of these type videos you're going to see the same shadow patterns.

NOT everything is a massive conspiracy theory.

PS. The video was produced by the Turner Radio Network.
    They keep an eye on their bison all the time, this must be unusual for them to see.
    Milk-maid, actually the video was first posted on Mar 14, by Yellowstone Leo, 6 days before Turner Radio Network posted the video in post #1. Yellowstone Leo saw nothing ominous with the running either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiexHmbJlp4

Published on Mar 14, 2014

March 14, 2014 -- This herd of Yellowstone National Park Bison dashes from Mammoth Hot Springs eastward along the roadway and deeper into the park. If the herd matriarch gets the urge to run, she will ... and the entire herd will run to keep up. Sometimes I can tell, I can feel that this running is a celebration of life -- running for the sheer joy of being able to.

Please check in with the Buffalo Field Campaign -- http://www.buffalofieldcampaign.org/ -- to see how you can help Yellowstone's imperiled Bison! You can submit your email address and get added to their action list.

Thanks for helping save Yellowstone Bison, the world's largest free-roaming population!