Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

HEALTH Need prayers for furbaby going into surgery.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

9 Need prayers for furbaby going into surgery.

Samantha, my 11-year-old dachshund is going into surgery, and I need prayers that she will come out ok. And that the bill will be on the low end of the estimate.

I have a flu/nasty cold and am having trouble thinking straight. I really can't afford this right now as my bank accounts empty and I'm not getting much work. But thank God I have some silver tucked away, so that she has a fighting chance. This is the worst time to be selling it, but she's my furbaby.

Everyone who says that silver is a bad investment can go to Hell! Without my small stash, my baby wouldn't have a chance.

Prayers said for your furbaby, and also that the cost will be super low.

Praying for your fur baby Samantha!

SIRR1
    A hero is a man who does what he can. Romain Rolland

prayers that Samantha recovers totally
    "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
    -John Adams, America’s Second President

You have my prayers for a healthy outcome for Samantha, a low bill for you, and more silver to come your way.
    May the peace of Jesus Christ be with you.

Prayers for your Samantha.
    God is pro-life!

Praying for everything you ask.
    Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. Captain John Parker

Father God, please restore naturallysweet's health, give Samantha's vets wisdom and skill as they operate on her and prayers also for the surgery's success. Thank you for your provision of silver that is allowing NS to provide her furbaby with much-needed medical care. You are The Great Physician for all Your creatures and we pray in the Holy Name of Jesus for Your healing touch for both. Amen.

prayers for the furkid sent
    pray,,,
    pray HARD,,, pray AGAIN,,,, KEEP praying,,, and then hold on !
    slu Luke 21:28 need prayer? email me sircuz1961@yahoo.com (you dont necessarily have to email me as you are all in my morning prayers anyways /-)

Prayers up straightaway for your Samantha, her vets, & you, naturallysweet.
    Please let us know how Y'All are doing.

furkid and you are in my thoughts.
    "You don't change the way people think by changing what they say. You change the way people think with HEADLESS CHARRED BODIES FLYING THROUGH THE AIR. BLOOD! FLAMES! HELLFIRE AND DAMNATION!"
    ~~ Alastair J. R. Young

"Bring me tools and beer!!!" ~~ Homer Simpson

"If a dream is all that I got, then I wish you in a fairy tale where you are still in love with me." ~~ Cold

"All weather is now manufactured. Period."
    ~~Scott Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by lili View Post
    You have my prayers for a healthy outcome for Samantha, a low bill for you, and more silver to come your way.

I will add my AMEN to this prayer as it says it all. Please keep us updated.

Take care and God Bless!

Norma

Prayers said...

Praying now for your fur baby , and your cold/flu
    My Prayer
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change
    The courage to change the things I can.
    And the wisdom to know the differance...

Praying now.
    "One day I will leave this world and dream myself to Reality" Crazy Horse

Praying for your health and for your sweet fur kid.
    Ginger

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBuggy View Post
    Father God, please restore naturallysweet's health, give Samantha's vets wisdom and skill as they operate on her and prayers also for the surgery's success. Thank you for your provision of silver that is allowing NS to provide her furbaby with much-needed medical care. You are The Great Physician for all Your creatures and we pray in the Holy Name of Jesus for Your healing touch for both. Amen.
    AMEN
    NEVER AGAIN!

The problem is that people keep screaming:"The wolf is coming, the wolf is coming!" so often that we never notice the coyote that is running off with the chickens.

"I could be wrong, it could be worse." Infomajic

Thanks for all your prayers. She made it through the surgery fine, and lucky for me the bill was on the low end of the high and higher spectrum.

They let me take her home for the night heavily drugged. She has to go back first thing in the morning and spend the day hooked up to IV's. Samantha's not out of the woods yet. Her vet says that the first 24 hours is crucial.

BTW - My Sammy is the white dog in my photo. She's a character.

Oh that's good News!

SIRR1

Surgery for what?!!
    "The evil genius always wins"

Prayers said for you both naturallysweet.
    The Operative: “The path to peace is paved with corpses. It’s always been so.”

Malcolm Reynolds: “So me and mine got to lie down and die so you can live in your better world?”

Great News that is did well, and praying.

Susan

Prayers sent..

She back from her second day at the vets office, and she'll have to go back tomorrow. Right now she's very depressed. She's making small improvements, but I'm still very, very worried.

Thanks for the updates. Continued prayers that she continues to improve.

Take care and God Bless!

Norma

I'm praying mightily for Samantha! V

Prayers continue and looking forward to updates.

Hoping (& praying) everything is going good for Y'All.

Thanks.

She had a uterine infection that was poisoning her blood, and needed an emergency hysterectomy. I dismissed her early symptoms as a continuation of her back issue, but then she got very, very sick. At the same time of course, I came down with the flu.

Now I'm very nervous. She started to wake up some last night when I brought her home, but still had no desire to eat. She's spending today at the vet hospital again, so that they can keep her hydrated and run some more blood tests. There's a worry that the infection might have harmed other organs such as her kidneys. But hopefully all it well.

At least the flu kept me a bit numb. Now that I'm coming out of it, my emotions are riding a roller coaster. I won't be happy until she's home again.

Praying she's home and healthy soon.
    "One day I will leave this world and dream myself to Reality" Crazy Horse

Quote Originally Posted by duchess47 View Post
    Praying she's home and healthy soon.
    +1

SIRR1

Quote Originally Posted by naturallysweet View Post
    Thanks.

She had a uterine infection that was poisoning her blood, and needed an emergency hysterectomy. I dismissed her early symptoms as a continuation of her back issue, but then she got very, very sick. At the same time of course, I came down with the flu.

Now I'm very nervous. She started to wake up some last night when I brought her home, but still had no desire to eat. She's spending today at the vet hospital again, so that they can keep her hydrated and run some more blood tests. There's a worry that the infection might have harmed other organs such as her kidneys. But hopefully all it well.

At least the flu kept me a bit numb. Now that I'm coming out of it, my emotions are riding a roller coaster. I won't be happy until she's home again.
    I am still praying for her!

Do you think that she may need a heating pad to lay on for the pain?

If she's not eating, you might want to give her some Vita-Gravy just to keep something in her. V

Praise God, my Sammy is back home. She's not totally out of the woods, but her test results are improving and she's got her spunk back. She even tried to escape from the vet technician when they took her out to go potty. (But then was so tired that she had to be carried back in and took a long nap.)

3 days in the vet hospital, and 5 prescriptions to take home, added the bill up. But she's worth it. She still has no desire to eat food, and will have to be force fed until she remembers that food is good. But as long as she's home, I can handle anything.

Thanks for all your prayers!

I just saw this. Prayers going up for her and you.

naturallysweet, I am glad to hear she is home. Continued prayers that she starts eating and continues to improve. Thanks for the updates. Our pet become like our kids.

Take care and God Bless!

Norma

Prayers for your furkids continuing recovery

Southside

That is good enough news for now. Just keep putting one foot in front of the other.
    You & Samantha are in my prayers.

Prayers for your baby to heal quickly. I know how hard this is for you, and how very tired you must be.

We just saw this thread, we're adding our prayers for both of you.
    Genny & Erik

The vet called today because she was worried about my dog, even though we aren't supposed to see her till tomorrow. It was nice to be able to tell her that Sammy is eating and drinking on her own, and keeping it all down.

I'm feeding her in small quantities every two hours. My go home instructions were to force feed her every two hours. But I figured that I knew my Sammy enough to be able to convince her to try to eat on her own. Sometimes she wants to be treated like a proper lady, with her food laid out in a plate before her to admire for a while, before eating.

Thanks again for all the prayers. I know that she never would have made it without God's intervention. Her test results in the beginning were borderline ruling out an operation to save her life. Now, only a few days away, she's happily sleeping on my lap. I'm so blessed.