Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

SOFT NEWS "Sodomites Should Be Burned Alive In Ovens" -- Says Russian TV Star
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by subnet View Post
    Believe me, I wish it were that "cut n dry", but we judge everyday and have to due to laws that were... at the beginning, based off the Christian Bible; which would not do a bit of good with out judging. Something IMO has gone wrong in our perception of right and wrong and how we are to deal with it, if we just went with "judge not lest ye be judged", what would we become? Everything would be ok..if it feels good do it ect... debauchery would be the rule of the day and only the strong would survive.
    Just me thinkin through the keyboard.....
    Rather than thinking if it feels good do it, think more personally, does it feel good to you, but might not to someone else. I agree with the thinking of right and wrong but where I disagree is the concept of sin. Let's say there is an absolute right and wrong. But let us also suppose that none of us are perfect. So which of the right and wrongs do we suppose to embrace? Are not ALL sins worthy of redemption? Are not all faults capable of being righted or forgiven?

Are YOU to say which fault/sin is right or wrong?

My point is we ALL sin, and we all need redemption. Is my sin worse than yours?

It is not a matter of saying everything is okay as much as saying everything can be forgiven, if you repent and truly wish it.
    "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
    -John Adams, America’s Second President

Quote Originally Posted by Dobbin View Post
    This true - let's say being.

Laws, as they were conceived by your country's founders were designed for the protection of property. Maybe not so much property as the time necessary to earn the money to buy that property. All wealth is but human time and no small measure of talent/situation. And laws were formed to control the transfer and maintain the equitable dealing of exchange of that time (money, property, wotever.)

And laws were formed to guarantee "Maker given Rights" which you as humans all claim for yourselves (with good reason I might add.)

And laws have arisen controlling human behavior outside the time/financial situation. Many of these maintained the stability of society at large. Universal schooling for your children, for one. Traffic laws for another. Fencing and Food Hygene and Construction of Buildings are all covered in most districts. Each of these came with a reason for being to maintain society safe and continuing - and penalties if they were not followed.

But many other laws were made IN ANTICIPATION of what Maker's will would be. A lot based on Biblical chapter and verse, but a lot just on "it doesn't feel right."

Like swearing on God. (Blasphemy) or "uttering" (bad language generally.) Or sleeping in church. Or carnal relationship between consenting adults.

(There was and is some double standard on this. The spinster sisters who live together and never marry, but everyone (wink-wink) "just knows" the depth of their feelings for each other get a pass frequently in small town America. They hurt no-one, live a long and meaningful life singing in the church choir, and nobody says BOO to their communal lifestyle. Meanwhile, the butch woman who repairs cars and has a female "friend' is unable to hold a job and finds herself "marginalized" in local society and blames everyone else, and perhaps with good measure.)

Note here that it is a HUMAN JUDGMENT on what Maker's will is. Even reading the Bible to determine Maker's will is not without some risk of error - the document contradicts itself in many places/concepts.

Now I will not rule out human judgment as a basis for rule-making. You are, after all, made in your Maker's image, emotionally if not intellectually. Thus you may be able to make a reasonable judgment as to Maker's intent.

But the hazard is in uniformity. We've talked about the sliding scale of human morality: some societies (Inuit) condone putting their elders and unplanned children out in the cold to euthanize them. Other (Italian Catholics) hold human life so dear that even holding back intercourse (humanity in release) is considered sin.

The Muslims consider Maker's directive considerably different than we do in America. And the two value systems are in conflict. As would the Inuit if we were to bring them here to us. And to considerably lesser degree the Roman Catholics - they have been here for upwards of 250 years or more and your society has "adjusted" to take on some of their moral values. (some have been set aside too since the 1970s!)

Now what unifies ALL moral value systems is the first three law systems I named. Property and Human Rights and Social Construct. If you get those straight and uniform (particularly the uniform part) then morality based laws are left over - and are decided by will of the majority.

Some will take umbrage on this statement. They need to suck it up. Others will be pleased as punch. Those pleased might want to keep that under your hat so as not to offend those others who feel shortchanged in the exchange.

I said exchange. You exchange SOME personal moral values for protection of the system. If you do not exchange, you find yourself marginalized like the Muslims with their attempts at Sharia law in this country. Or the blacks with their ghetto gangs. Or the Amish with their separation.

Each of these groups - so far - have made their peace with the laws as they are being enforced. Or so they say. One might argue that the first three categories of law - and even the fourth, are not being enforced equitably among all groups. This feeling will ALWAYS be felt by the population at large. And Media was supposed to be "independent' and expose inequities - but unfortunately media is complicit with unequal application of the law. This may change as the media itself is becoming marginalized. And the Internet is become the "New Media."

Note that the "special pass" being desired by homosexuals in your country is a special pass that was desired by the blacks, the veterans, the native-Americans, the disabled, and whatever other pressure group (and this what they are) manages to get the attention of the lawmakers. Others, including this horse, have questioned creation of a special pass at all: it seems to me that the first three categories of rule-making should cover all contingencies - and not special pass required. But again - your lawmakers have slipped this special pass through by calling it a 'moral outrage" (see category 4) - and seemingly you all have agreed.

Well, they're still in office are they not?

Anyway, I hope I have not bored in my observations. Rational I hope. A little hard on those who wish me to say their particular view is the correct view. Humble apologies to those.

Tired neck, but I remain your servant,
    Dobbin
    Ty Dobbin, very well stated.

Quote Originally Posted by dstraito View Post
    Rather than thinking if it feels good do it, think more personally, does it feel good to you, but might not to someone else. I agree with the thinking of right and wrong but where I disagree is the concept of sin. Let's say there is an absolute right and wrong. But let us also suppose that none of us are perfect. So which of the right and wrongs do we suppose to embrace? Are not ALL sins worthy of redemption? Are not all faults capable of being righted or forgiven?

Are YOU to say which fault/sin is right or wrong?

My point is we ALL sin, and we all need redemption. Is my sin worse than yours?

It is not a matter of saying everything is okay as much as saying everything can be forgiven, if you repent and truly wish it.
    All great points. I think Suicide, might be the only sin that cannot be forgiven as a whole; and as far as which right and wrongs we embrace? That seems to be more of a popularity vote than a moral one anymore IMO. I guess I would ask you "where does this society draw the line anymore??? It was laughed off by the left, when Prop 8 in Calif was said to lead to bestiality and pedophilia being tolerated, now the idea is being floated that its just a lifestyle choice. Dont we need a stopgap somewhere?

Allow me to start with a few qualifiers: I'm a heterosexual man and have never had any gay sexual experiences. Additionally, I don't claim to be an expert on the gay lifestyle...but I'm not blind to it and have had many (non-sexual) interactions with homosexual men and a lesser number with lesbians.

Why is this? There are two main reasons: I'm a native of New Orleans, LA and NOLA is one of the "gay capitols" of the US. Artistic and carnival circles in that city generally include a disproportionate number of gay men. Additionally, a usually-chronic shortage of cash saw me doing a lot of hitch hiking in my youth.

It is a little-concealed fact - not opinion - that (many, not all) gay men are heavily attracted to children and young men. Any guys who spent much time hitch hiking in the sixties or seventies will confirm that they were picked up and hit on by homosexual men with depressing regularity. Depressing? A straight, adolescent dude's hitch hiking fantasy is to be picked up by a hot gal who insists on taking advantage of him. The dismal reality is that the hitch hiking scene involved an unfortunate shortage of libido-enhanced ladies on the prowl for young, male hitch hikers and an excess of gay dudes looking to pick up kids. In fairness, at least in my experience, most of these propositions were civilly resolved to the negative, but one did involve me drawing my knife on the dirtbag. In my mid teens, I was a pretty tough kid, but I did hear various less fortunate stories from others. Again, the gay attraction to (male) youth is hardly a secret. It is not at all unusual, in social settings, to hear homosexual men joke about it, or be seen with young "friends." Again, I'm no expert on the scene, but I rarely see the obsession with youth amongst lesbians, or at least not to the same degree.

While I have no desire to throw gays into ovens as per the OP, homosexuality is a socially-destructive force which should - especially - not be inflicted on children. Additionally, the current push to normalize sexual perversity is, in my view, part and parcel of a larger effort to socially and politically destabilize the United States. No, I'm not suggesting that all of the gay boys are part of some massive queerdom conspiracy, only that negative socialogical phenomenon are encouraged by those elements which are, shall we say, less than friendly to the idea of a strong United States.

Best regards
    Doc

Quote Originally Posted by subnet View Post
    All great points. I think Suicide, might be the only sin that cannot be forgiven as a whole; and as far as which right and wrongs we embrace? That seems to be more of a popularity vote than a moral one anymore IMO. I guess I would ask you "where does this society draw the line anymore??? It was laughed off by the left, when Prop 8 in Calif was said to lead to bestiality and pedophilia being tolerated, now the idea is being floated that its just a lifestyle choice. Dont we need a stopgap somewhere?
    My personal belief is that we DO need a stopgap. We need to have a point where personal morality, family morality and family values should take a precedence. I agonize when there is the talk of bestiality or pedophilia being tolerated, yet it seems that is the direction we are headed. At this juncture, I think more than ever we need to collective morality to revolt against such behaviors.

Family and church could go a LONG way to prevent such deviance but it is probably not whole preventable.

Would that we could dictate behavioral norms, we would not include such behavior but we do not have that control.

Let us hope that common sense would prevail and deviant behavior would not be tolerated.
    "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
    -John Adams, America’s Second President

We aren't to judge, but we are to stand up for what is good and pure. The Bible says it is sin. And like with any other sin it can be forgiven. But it also needs to be corrected. We wouldn't let our children lie or cheat and not correct them. Why do they let the gay go. Tell them its wrong. Then show them the correct behaviour. When I was in school no one ever admitted they were gay, they knew it was wrong, it was embarrassing. Now they get treated like royalty. I swear its all the spraying the planes arr doing.
    Now you can't go to school and talk about Jesus. Honestly, they replaced Jesus with gays. How happy the devil must be.
    I don't think you should be burned for being gay. But I do think they should be corrected, or shamed.
    Last edited by Momof5; 12-16-2013 at 12:51 AM.

No one is arguing unrepentant sodomites are not sinning, or are not dangerous, or that the gay agenda is not a serious civilizational threat. Really i think its apparent and straight forward. To wish or support the roasting alive of fellow humans is in my opinion the farthest from Christ and his message we can get. Truly. Thats a nightmare i wish not to see. The gov roasting people. With the ensuing reality t.v. shows and spins offs and one hit wonders. Maybe even follow the roastees prior to the roast em a before and after shot, the skies the limit what ever will we as Christians think of next to prevent sin oh my i wonder. Ill pass on that thank you very much.
    its disgusting frankly. pure and simple
    I feel so cold, on hookers and gin.................the messes where in....................

The fall of civilizations is marked by growth and acceptance of the gay lifestyle. I initially believed it to be a symptom, but upon further reflection now suspect it is the cause of the fall of that civilization, and here's why: satan knows God judges these societies, Sodom and Gomorrah were examples for us recorded in the Bible. Satan also knows that all he has to do is get societies to the point of acceptance of this aberrant behavior and God will destroy the nation so it stands to reason that the homosexual lifestyle would be promoted within entertainment and 'creative' venues to condition the viewers and gain the necessary acceptance. We've all seen that nearly every single movie or tv show has it's required homosexual character, which they try mightily to make that character the most witty, clever, popular and good looking person in the show. Nearly all homosexuals are pagans, and as we've seen in recent news stories, have no problem lying or attacking non-homosexuals in order to promote their agendas.

And burning people alive in ovens? That is some seriously sick commentary-as long as a human draws breath, there is hope for their Salvation-God loves them as much as you or I, and wants them to join Him in heaven, and their lifespan is their chance for that. He hates their sin, as He does ours, in fact He states that sin is sin, all worthy of death. We hate their agenda, but we can't hate them, if they had Salvation, they would be new creatures. We are living in days like Noah's, it's a sign of the time, we need to pray for our fellow man/woman, I think it is what Jesus would want us to do.

Quote Originally Posted by genuapia View Post
    No one is arguing unrepentant sodomites are not sinning, or are not dangerous, or that the gay agenda is not a serious civilizational threat. Really i think its apparent and straight forward. To wish or support the roasting alive of fellow humans is in my opinion the farthest from Christ and his message we can get. Truly. Thats a nightmare i wish not to see. The gov roasting people. With the ensuing reality t.v. shows and spins offs and one hit wonders. Maybe even follow the roastees prior to the roast em a before and after shot, the skies the limit what ever will we as Christians think of next to prevent sin oh my i wonder. Ill pass on that thank you very much.
    its disgusting frankly. pure and simple
    gov. has already been there done that in Vietnam: napalming. lot of collateral damage...

oh, and btw, yes, our government IS arguing - in public schools and courts - that
    unrepentant sodomites are not sinning, or are not dangerous, or that the gay agenda is not a serious civilizational threat.
    "Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."
    - Ronald Reagan

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding,
    acknowledge Him in all your ways and He will direct your path.

No. That punishment is reserved for God alone.

I think the criminalization of homosexual propaganda is just fine. But roasting someone alive? No. That doesn't win souls to God and Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc1 View Post
    Allow me to start with a few qualifiers: I'm a heterosexual man and have never had any gay sexual experiences. Additionally, I don't claim to be an expert on the gay lifestyle...but I'm not blind to it and have had many (non-sexual) interactions with homosexual men and a lesser number with lesbians.

Why is this? There are two main reasons: I'm a native of New Orleans, LA and NOLA is one of the "gay capitols" of the US. Artistic and carnival circles in that city generally include a disproportionate number of gay men. Additionally, a usually-chronic shortage of cash saw me doing a lot of hitch hiking in my youth.

It is a little-concealed fact - not opinion - that (many, not all) gay men are heavily attracted to children and young men. Any guys who spent much time hitch hiking in the sixties or seventies will confirm that they were picked up and hit on by homosexual men with depressing regularity. Depressing? A straight, adolescent dude's hitch hiking fantasy is to be picked up by a hot gal who insists on taking advantage of him. The dismal reality is that the hitch hiking scene involved an unfortunate shortage of libido-enhanced ladies on the prowl for young, male hitch hikers and an excess of gay dudes looking to pick up kids. In fairness, at least in my experience, most of these propositions were civilly resolved to the negative, but one did involve me drawing my knife on the dirtbag. In my mid teens, I was a pretty tough kid, but I did hear various less fortunate stories from others. Again, the gay attraction to (male) youth is hardly a secret. It is not at all unusual, in social settings, to hear homosexual men joke about it, or be seen with young "friends." Again, I'm no expert on the scene, but I rarely see the obsession with youth amongst lesbians, or at least not to the same degree.

While I have no desire to throw gays into ovens as per the OP, homosexuality is a socially-destructive force which should - especially - not be inflicted on children. Additionally, the current push to normalize sexual perversity is, in my view, part and parcel of a larger effort to socially and politically destabilize the United States. No, I'm not suggesting that all of the gay boys are part of some massive queerdom conspiracy, only that negative socialogical phenomenon are encouraged by those elements which are, shall we say, less than friendly to the idea of a strong United States.

Best regards
    Doc
    Agreed completely.

Jed turtule. i should of been more clear in my post. which was no one on this thread is arguing unrepentant sodomites are not sinning, or are not dangerous, or that the gay agenda is not a serious civilizational threat non that i have seen up to this point.
    As for the gov well of course they do.
    And yes as sad as we must understand the difference between what happens in war ie vietnam and the gov roasting its own citizens alive in .gov ovens. I'm sure you get that. The above is not a statement of support for the evil that war is, its just understanding the difference which matters.
    I feel so cold, on hookers and gin.................the messes where in....................

But roasting someone alive? No. That doesn't win souls to God and Christ.

Ahhhhhhh--but what about what God did to Sodom And Gomorrah?!

I don't think he sent fruit baskets, did he?!
    "The evil genius always wins"

13. Nice. I'd wager there are several among us who wouldn't mind seeing a Hitleresque approach to dealing with the "myth of Sodom". I believe that Sodom and Gomorrah's destruction had very little to do with homosexuality and everything to do with violence, rape, and other forms of savagery.

Every sword drawn in the name of your god, every bullet fired, every life extinguished in his name is a declaration of your god's impotence. You have demonstrated the powerlessness of your religion and your lack of trust that your god can effect his own works of judgment.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinmen Takezo View Post
    But roasting someone alive? No. That doesn't win souls to God and Christ.

Ahhhhhhh--but what about what God did to Sodom And Gomorrah?!

I don't think he sent fruit baskets, did he?!
    no but He had the prerequisite "Authority" to do whatever He chose to do, what being the Author and Finisher of Life, and all That...
    "Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."
    - Ronald Reagan

God frankly will do what he wants. You and i are not God and really burning folks alive in ovens is NOT what CHRIST wants us do to.
    My opinion of course.
    for what its worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Aardaerimus View Post
    Nice. I'd wager there are several among us who wouldn't mind seeing a Hitleresque approach to dealing with the "myth of Sodom". I believe that Sodom and Gomorrah's destruction had very little to do with homosexuality and everything to do with violence, rape, and other forms of savagery.
    you may not quite see it the same, but from the behavior of the "gay" activists against churches and christians, it has been observed many times a certain viciousness in their behavior against christians in particular and straights in general. from which it is fairly easy for those victims of said viciousness to extrapolate the eventual growth in spiritual violence done by the "gays" against the "virgin straights" that are their only opportunity to expand their group...
    - Ronald Reagan

I believe that Sodom and Gomorrah's destruction had very little to do with homosexuality and everything to do with violence, rape, and other forms of savagery.

Ahhhhhh--excuse me for pointing this out, but just where did the word "sodomy" originate from?!!

Hint: it did not come from supercalifragicalilistic-expealidotious!
    "The evil genius always wins"

Your point? In the end no one is stopping you from making a point and finding an unrepentant sodomite to burn in an oven if thats what turns you on i guess
    happy hunting
    Why just call for it? Grow some balls and do what your blabbering about.
    oh i see. well then i guess bantering on about it here will suffice wont it.
    mmmm

19. Quote Originally Posted by jed turtle View Post
    you may not quite see it the same, but from the behavior of the "gay" activists against churches and christians, it has been observed many times a certain viciousness in their behavior against christians in particular and straights in general. from which it is fairly easy for those victims of said viciousness to extrapolate the eventual growth in spiritual violence done by the "gays" against the "virgin straights" that are their only opportunity to expand their group...
    The sword swings both ways. Viciousness is seen in both camps - militant gay groups, and militant religious groups. Both exist and both are deplorable. My viewpoint is: If God hates gays, let God wipe them from the Earth. Frankly, I'd rather see him direct that wrath toward wiping out child and sexual slave brothels across the globe where they are abducted and forced into sexual slavery by heterosexuals and homosexuals alike.

Homosexuality in and of itself is only as dangerous as the person. Violent homosexuals exist. Violent heterosexuals exist. Evil is a matter of heart and spirit, not sexual preference.

Every sword drawn in the name of your god, every bullet fired, every life extinguished in his name is a declaration of your god's impotence. You have demonstrated the powerlessness of your religion and your lack of trust that your god can effect his own works of judgment.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Shinmen Takezo View Post
    I believe that Sodom and Gomorrah's destruction had very little to do with homosexuality and everything to do with violence, rape, and other forms of savagery.

Ahhhhhh--excuse me for pointing this out, but just where did the word "sodomy" originate from?!!

Hint: it did not come from supercalifragicalilistic-expealidotious!
    I know where the word originated from, but what does that have to do with anything? That doesn't mean that God wiped it out because of homosexuality. The term was coined because it's an early reference to an observable behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Aardaerimus View Post
    The sword swings both ways. Viciousness is seen in both camps - militant gay groups, and militant religious groups. Both exist and both are deplorable. My viewpoint is: If God hates gays, let God wipe them from the Earth. Frankly, I'd rather see him direct that wrath toward wiping out child and sexual slave brothels across the globe where they are abducted and forced into sexual slavery by heterosexuals and homosexuals alike.

Homosexuality in and of itself is only as dangerous as the person. Violent homosexuals exist. Violent heterosexuals exist. Evil is a matter of heart and spirit, not sexual preference.
    I can agree with most of it!

Aardaerimus wrote:

Exactly.