Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

HEALTH Obama Care Billing Code ICD-9 E978: Executions and Beheadings
+ Reply to Thread

Obama Care Billing Code ICD-9 E978: Executions and Beheadings

OOOOOO - K Found this .....I don't know how legit this IS

like someone else said

"We have to pass it to see what is in it."
    This is the description of a stool sample. Now do you see the crap they passed?

Obama Care Billing Code ICD-9 E978: Executions and Beheadings

http://thelibertydigest.com/2013/11/...nd-beheadings/

As Obama Care is being implemented, another “wonderful” burdensome item is being added to the reform of the American Medical industry: the shift to the international medical codes.

In conjunction with Obama Care, every American citizen under international codes to link us to this new, wonderful “international” system. This the International Classification of Diseases (IDC) is part of the part of the “medical coding” under (WHO) the World Health Organization. This basically gives our health information to the United Nations.

As of October 1, 2014 the ICD 9 coding used has an additional 86,000 codes. ICD-10-PCS (Procedure Code System) “mandated” medical coding will add 68,105 codes. There will be 155,000 medical codes for medical professionals to learn and peruse for each patient. According to the Center for Medicare and Medicate (CMS.gov) is being undertaken under revisions mandated by the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act (HIPAA).

ICD 10 Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services

One of the most gruesome medical codes is E978.Apparently it is a billable claim number, although I have to wonder who would ever file such a claim for reimbursement under medicaid, medicare, or any other program.

E978

ICD 9 E 978 “Legal Execution”
    All executions performed at the behest of the judiciary or ruling authority [whether permanent or temporary] as:

asphyxiation by gas
    beheading, decapitation (by guillotine)
    capital punishment
    electrocution
    hanging
    poisoning
    shooting
    other specified means

Yikes! What sort of medical treatment is this?

Ruling authority? A Temporary Ruling Authority engaged in decapitations by guillotine? What sort of nonsense is this? Exactly what is our government planning? And why is this billable under Obama Care? Exactly who would be submitting this bill? Is the “ruling authority” going to be paid for these beheadings by the Affordable Care Act (aka Obama Care)?
    "Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes her laws."
    Mayer Amschel Rothschild

All wars are banker wars http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td1My8SmyV4

The results for a search on the phrase "ICD 9 E 978" ... looks kinda circular to me.
    ===========================

BOMBSHELL: International Medical Coding And “Legal” Execution ...
    1 day ago ... The code is ICD 9 E 978. After reading this code I decided that it was my duty to investigate further and get to the bottom of why we have a ...

beforeitsnews.com/.../bombshell-international-medical-coding-and-legal- execution-by-beheading-brought-to-usa-under-obamacareis-this-wh...

ICD 9: International Medical Coding and “Legal” Execution Brought ...
    2 days ago ... The specific code sent to me will make any American's hair stand up on the back of their neck. The code is ICD 9 E 978. After reading this code I ...

revolutionradio.org/?p=61667
    Obamacare Code ICD-9 E978: Executions & Beheadings - David ...
    15 hours ago ... ICD 9 E 978 “Legal Execution” All executions performed at the behest of the judiciary or ruling authority [whether permanent or temporary] as:
    www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=262082

So Blackmail many and fixing Political opponents of Cong was ...
    1 day ago ... The specific code sent to me will make any American's hair stand up on the back of their neck. The code is ICD 9 E 978. After reading this code I ...
    inagist.com/all/404547205484134400/
    The Weeping Eagle
    13 hours ago ... The specific code sent to me will make any American's hair stand up on the back of their neck. The code is ICD 9 E 978. After reading this code I ...
    www.theweepingeagle.com/

Off With Your Head Under Obamacare - Journey into the pit of truth
    1 day ago ... ICD 9 E 978 “Legal Execution” All executions performed at the behest of the judiciary or ruling authority [whether permanent or temporary] as:.
    www.ussamichigan.com/2013/11/24/head-obamacare/

Official Tea Party USA - Anti-American Persons
    The code is ICD 9 E 978. After reading this code I decided that it was my duty to investigate further and get to the bottom of why we have a medical code in the ...
    www.officialteapartyusa.com/anti-americans.htm

No Agenda - Community - Google+
    "As of October 1, 2014 the ICD 9 coding used has an additional 86,000 codes. One of the most gruesome medical codes is E978. ICD 9 E 978 “Legal Execution”
    https://plus.google.com/communities/...74006572799842

Obama outlines health care plan for all
    ICD 9 E 978 “Legal Execution” http://www.centralx.com/diseases/icd889.htm. All executions performed at the behest of the judiciary or ruling ...
    http://www.bigbigforums.com/.../6219...re-plan-all-65. html

Obamacare's Website Debacles Migrate To Paper, Pen And Phone ...
    Oct 26, 2013 ... Search: ICD 9 E 978. PATIENT CODE= LEGAL GOVERNMENT EXECUTIONS UNDER OBAMA CARE BILL, aka AFFORDABLE HEALTH ...
    http://www.zerohedge.com/.../obamaca...e-paper-phone- applications?...
    Contact Us « The Edge with John Stokes
    ICD 9 E 978 “Legal Execution” All executions performed at the behest of the judiciary or ruling authority [whether permanent or temporary] as: •asphyxiation by ...
    johnstokes.info/contact-us/

United Nations Agenda 21- Agenda for the 21st Century - Home
    Wake Up America! RPT: Green Plan To Get Americans Out Of Single-Family Homes Sparking Debate - Agenda... published November 23 4:50pm by Google ...
    www.agenda2one.com/

Articles about U.S. Homeland Security Department | Page 2 U.S. ...
    ... the larger scale of things. The specific code sent to me will make any American's hair stand up on the back of their neck. The code is ICD 9 E 978.... Read more.
    http://www.usgovernmentportal.com/us...department-p2?...
    "All the perplexities, confusion and distress in America arises not from deficits in the Constitution or Confederation , nor from want of honor and virtue, so much as downright ignorance of the nature of coin, credit, and circulation." -- John Adams
    "The issue which has swept down the centuries and which will have to be fought sooner or later is the people versus the banks." -- Lord Acton

As a former medical billing professional, I can tell you that the latest ICD code update has been in the works since before George W. Bush was president. The people who discuss and implement the ICD updates are always working two updates ahead and it take about *forever* to implement the changes.

As to the particular codes which reference "legal execution", this is only an issue because the codes have gotten so ridiculously specific. These type of codes would be used to procure and/or bill procedures related to the prison population, which is generally covered by Medicaid. Think about the drugs used in a lethal injection execution. Also think about the fact that sometimes execution processes are not successful. So the convict goes to the electric chair but comes out badly burned instead of dead....just exactly how would you bill for the care given to that patient?

THEY FORGOT AT LEAST ONE.
    As civilization departs humanity, we are seeing an increasing occurrence and tolerance for savagery and brutality by both "the authorities" and the people.

We may even see the return of IMMUREMENT, a sentence so nightmarish it isn't even spoken of, so the word itself is unfamiliar and has no meaning for most civilized people.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immurement

IMMUREMENT IS THE "WALLING UP" OR COMPLETE CONFINEMENT WITHOUT EXIT, USUALLY WITH AIR, BUT WITHOUT FOOD OR WATER UNTIL DEATH. SOME MORE CRUEL, PASSED IN LITTLE FOOD AND WATER, TO PROLONG THE SUFFERING.

It is terrifying to read what was once done. Kings, courts, IMMURED political rivals, jealous husbands immured their wives or her suspected lover, murderers, SUPERSTITIOUS builders whose construction collapsed immured people into bridges, cathedrals, for better "luck" CAVES, DUNGEONS, walled off rooms, towers, prisons etc.

HERE IS A FAIRLY RECENT PHOTO OF A WOMAN SENTENCED TO IMMUREMENT TO DEATH IN A BOX!

[QUOTE

A woman condemned to death in Mongolia in 1913 is seen from the porthole of a crate inside which she is encumbered and left to die of starvation.][/QUOTE]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immurement
    Attached Images
    What are you going to pay for it? I can probably get it for you cheaper, ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by celtic-cat View Post
    As a former medical billing professional, I can tell you that the latest ICD code update has been in the works since before George W. Bush was president. The people who discuss and implement the ICD updates are always working two updates ahead and it take about *forever* to implement the changes.

As to the particular codes which reference "legal execution", this is only an issue because the codes have gotten so ridiculously specific. These type of codes would be used to procure and/or bill procedures related to the prison population, which is generally covered by Medicaid. Think about the drugs used in a lethal injection execution. Also think about the fact that sometimes execution processes are not successful. So the convict goes to the electric chair but comes out badly burned instead of dead....just exactly how would you bill for the care given to that patient?

I understand what you're saying...I think there's even a code for having your leg bit off by a shark while driving an 18 wheeler, HOWEVER......under ANY OTHER administration I would NOT be too concerned about this beheading code....but under THIS obviously demon infested group of commie-shadow-walking-allah worshipping nephilim, I am VERY concerned...not "worried" but concerned....
    Only the dead have seen the end of war.
    —Plato

I did medical billing/coding for 10 years, 1988-1998. That code along with many other crazy codes were in the back of the book It is nothing new.
    "Why not stay awake now? Who wants to sleep now, with so much happening, so much to see? Living used to be dull, you see...stupid...
    William Faulkner, "The Unvanquished"

Heads will roll !
    "Run for it? Running's not a plan! Running's what you do once a plan fails!"

Chaos is order yet undeciphered. ************** My colors don't run !

The 'stuff' in post #2:

Quote Originally Posted by VesperSparrow View Post
    I understand what you're saying...I think there's even a code for having your leg bit off by a shark while driving an 18 wheeler, HOWEVER......under ANY OTHER administration I would NOT be too concerned about this beheading code....but under THIS obviously demon infested group of commie-shadow-walking-allah worshipping nephilim, I am VERY concerned...not "worried" but concerned....
    ... "under THIS obviously demon infested group of commie-shadow-walking-allah worshipping nephilim"

Now, THAT's a KEEPER!!
    “The great enemy of truth is very often not the lie, deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.”
    John F. Kennedy