Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

BRKG 'Truckers for the Constitution' Plan to Slow D.C. Beltway, Arrest Congressmen
+ Reply to Thread

'Truckers for the Constitution' Plan to Slow D.C. Beltway, Arrest Congressmen

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/...st-congressmen

Tractor-trailer drivers will intentionally clog the inner loop of the Washington, D.C., beltway beginning on the morning of Oct. 11, according to a coordinator of the upcoming "Truckers Ride for the Constitution" rally.

Organizers of the three-day ride want to call attention to a litany of trucker frustrations and express their disapproval of national political leaders.

Earl Conlon, a Georgia trucker who is handling logistics for the protest, told U.S. News tractor-trailer drivers will circle the beltway "three lanes deep" as he rides with other participants to Congress to seek the arrest of congressmen for allegedly disregarding the Constitution.

The truckers circling I-495 will keep the left lane open for emergency vehicles, Conlon said, but "everybody that doesn't have a supporter sticker on their window, good luck: Nobody in, nobody out." The trucks will be going the 55 mile-per-hour speed limit.

D.C. commuters who wish to be allowed past the convoy must have "T2SDA" – an acronym for the event's original name, "Truckers to Shut Down America" – written on their vehicle, he said.

"It's going to be real fun for anyone who is not a supporter," Conlon said, "[and] if cops decide to give us a hard time, we're going to lock the brakes up, we're going to stop right there, we're going to be a three lane roadblock."

Zeeda Andrews, a former country music singer helping promote the protest, said last week participants would present demands to congressmen – including the impeachment of President Barack Obama – and give the congressmen an opportunity to agree to the demands in exchange for canceling the ride.

But Conlon says that's not quite right.

"We are not going to ask for impeachment," Conlon said. "We are coming whether they like it or not. We're not asking for impeachment, we're asking for the arrest of everyone in government who has violated their oath of office."

Conlon cited the idea of a citizens grand jury – meaning a pool of jurors convened without court approval – as the mechanism for indicting the officials.

"We want these people arrested, and we're coming in with the grand jury to do it," he said. "We are going to ask the law enforcement to uphold their constitutional oath and make these arrests. If they refuse to do it, by the power of the people of the United States and the people's grand jury, they don't want to do it, we will. ... We the people will find a way."

It's almost certain that anyone attempting to "arrest" a member of Congress would be arrested themselves for attempted kidnapping.

Conlon and Andrews say Obama committed "treason" by allegedly funneling weapons to al-Qaida-linked rebels in Syria. Members of Congress who support arming Syrian rebels, Conlon said, are accessories to the alleged crime. He identified House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., as politicians he will seek to arrest for alleged acts against the Constitution.

Andrews said last week 3,000 truckers had RSVP-ed to the event, and Conlon says he's now lost count of the number. He says he's receiving around 100 emails a day from prospective participants.

"What we want to do is go in nice and peaceful and keep it as peaceful as possible... but if they decide to get ugly with us we're going to do what we have to do," he said. "If all I get is one or two congressmen walked out of there in handcuffs, that will be a shot across the bow that will ripple across all branches of government. ... I hope they are all civil enough and brave enough to step out onto the congressional steps."

Interesting they chose the 11th. Looks like traffic sure will be a mess that day.

I support this and pray it goes well. And don't spend any money on those three days. The only money I plan on spending would be in my small village establishments that I might normally spend, don't want to hurt them even in spirit.

Judy

<page 2 of OP>

Police must detain 'accessories' to 'treason' or truckers will, organizer says

By Steven Nelson
    October 7, 2013 RSS Feed Print

Trucker-specific grievances behind the protest include Environmental Protection Agency fuel efficiency standards and the high cost of diesel fuel. State and local anti-idling laws as well as insurance companies purportedly requiring technological updates are among the irritations, as is the perceived deterioration of Fourth Amendment rights protecting truckers' cabs.

Whether or not the truckers pack a punch to D.C. area traffic depends on the number and intensity level of participants. A similar three-day protest in 2007, against illegal immigration and competition from Mexican truckers, did not spoil commutes as feared, the Washington Examiner reported. A Facebook page advertising the upcoming ride has close to 50,000 likes.
    Visit my weight loss marketing page http://redorman.le-vel.com/

Arrest Congressmen

Include the Senate and Bozo.

too bad they chose a friday. there won't be anyone there to "arrest". the POS's aren't there on fridays. Didn't I read a couple years back where they show up on tuesdays, and leave on thursday afternoons? something like that *shrugs*
    Genevieve THE EVIL ONE is in HAPPY EVIL LAND!!..........shaking my head at adults who act like children

Then on the 13th this. http://knuckledraggin.com/2013/10/wanna-pick-fight/
    Then on the 27th this. http://www.marinemarathon.com/ 30 thousand Current and Former U.S. Marines running through the streets of D.C. Maybe they can mop up after the Truckers and Vets.

Good excuse for the road block so you don't get a ticket would be " well I can't go anywhere the guy in front of me is stopped." And that would be the excuse all the way down the line.

If they were really smart, they should combine the Truckers and Marines protest. Have a Marine ride in every truck and make the arrest.

Attempting a citizen's arrest of a congresscritter is probably enough to get shot in today's environment.

Clogging the inner loop of the beltway during morning rush hour? AWESOME!!! If they could run the same thing from Gainesville to the beltway on I-66E; that would create mayhem! As it is, This will snarl traffic badly at the 495-270 split, Tysons Corner, the mixing bowl and let's not forget the top side of the beltway. The minimum speed in those spots sometimes drops to 15-25 miles an hour in the 745-845am timeframe. Add a few thousand trucks and you'll get gridlock. I love it.....The boys at the VDOT region 7 traffic control center in Fairfax are gonna have their hands full Friday morning!

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeping Cobra View Post
    Arrest Congressmen

Include the Senate and Bozo.
    Miss this?

we're asking for the arrest of everyone in government who has violated their oath of office."

I don't need a Catch-phrase. I'm Satanta. A Catch-phrase needs me.

"It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

http://chronart.wix.com/chronart

WOW they have a lot planed , even though I love this and are constitution say we can do this I have a feeling this is not going to end well at all.

I would love to see them arrest the scum in D.C. but they will be shot as terriosts I would think.

Maybe this will finally get things going, it surly will be interesting if the lame news covers it at all I sure hope they do I want to see it all go down.

I'm on their side.
    JUST A FEW OF MY SIMPLE THOUGHTS

LAY LOW WAIT LIKE A WOLF IN THE WILD UNTIL THE TIME IS RIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by bw View Post
    Attempting a citizen's arrest of a congresscritter is probably enough to get shot in today's environment.
    Contemplating a citizen's arrest of a congresscritter is probably enough to get shot in today's environment.
    shōu xìnyòngkă ma?

This is more of the citizens grand jury garbage that was tossed out years ago. If I were the truckers and vets I would put a wide space between me and these guys. http://info.publicintelligence.net/F...gnCitizens.pdf (FBI document on the Sovereign Citizens movement for LE)
    Frederick Douglas stated, "Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did, and it never will. Find out just what people will submit to, and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them; and these will continue until they are resisted with either words or blows, or with both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress."

Contemplating a citizen's arrest of a congresscritter is probably enough to get shot in today's environment.

Which is a good enough reason to go in armed to the teeth...and with enough rope....there should be enough light poles. Arrest, try them on the spot and since nobody has space to imprison them...well, rope, plus light poles....???
    "The future is already here, it is just not evenly. distributed."

“Theory is when you understand everything, but nothing works.”
    “Practice is when everything works, but nobody understands why.”
    “At this station, theory and practice are united, so nothing works and nobody understands why.”
    Dallas Fed president Richard Fisher

I just talked to my brother about an hour ago. He lives in Kensington, MD, right outside DC. He said nothing has been on the news about this. It looks like they are trying to cover the whole thing up.

Quote Originally Posted by USDA View Post
    Which is a good enough reason to go in armed to the teeth...and with enough rope....there should be enough light poles. Arrest, try them on the spot and since nobody has space to imprison them...well, rope, plus light poles....???
    I presume you won't be there, since your bravado would come back to haunt you in court if anything actually happened.

Your right I won't be there.

But once the ball starts rolling...those who are starting it have to take it all the way. Like burning a building...don't just do the porch, but do the entire thing. Things won't change until our mind set becomes firm and determined to wipe out the existing structure and all those who work for that system. You can't leave any of it intact in hopes they have a change of heart. They have to be utterly destroyed and their fields salted and families, as it were, sold into slavery.

In case you haven't noticed...every single agency of this government is prepping for war, with guns, extensive ammo, food and water storage and under ground hidy holes for their selves and families.

I don't have a ticket that will let me in...and I doubt if you have one. We need to get serious...as Boehner said, "this ain't no game." & Boehner needs to go too.
    "The future is already here, it is just not evenly. distributed."

“Theory is when you understand everything, but nothing works.”
    “Practice is when everything works, but nobody understands why.”
    “At this station, theory and practice are united, so nothing works and nobody understands why.”
    Dallas Fed president Richard Fisher

According to the trucker site on FB this is bogus the real truckers are planning a peaceful protest and plan the shut down DC but not attempt to arrest any congressman. This guy sounds like a government planted provocateur. Lets get them to do something stupid so the government can arrest them and declare Martial Law.
    Some people are only alive because there are laws against killing them.