Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

ALERT Henry Blackaby Missing in Atlanta Area - Type 2 Diabetes W/O Insulin - C Card Being Used
+ Reply to Thread
  1. Henry Blackaby Missing in Atlanta Area - Type 2 Diabetes W/O Insulin - C Card Being Used

http://thomrainer.com/2013/09/20/ple...nd-his-family/

This morning we learned of an urgent prayer request for noted author and pastor Henry Blackaby. Dr. Blackaby lives in the Atlanta area and has been missing since yesterday. His son Richard tweeted this morning:

Richard Blackaby @richardblackaby

Please pray. Henry Blackaby has been missing since 4 p.m. Thursday. He is in black Lincoln without his diabetic medicine in Atlanta area
    8:56 AM - 20 Sep 2013

--- --- ---

Those praying for Henry Blackaby. His credit card has been used within 6 miles of his home. Missing for 19 hours. Police continue to search
    11:27 AM - 20 Sep 2013

--- --- ---

Henry Blackaby update: As of 12:30 Henry is still missing. Believed in the Atlanta area. Is Type 2 diabetic. No insulin. Please pray.
    12:28 PM - 20 Sep 2013

Praying! May the Lord guide someone to this man's aid. May he be safe and returned home well and alive. Amen.

Oh no! For those who may not know, he is a very respected Christian author of Bible studies.

Praying he is found quickly!
    Visit my Etsy shop at www.etsy.com/shop/TheCrochetFarm

If we aren't showing a little love, His love, then what are we doing calling ourselves Christians?

Psalm 73: 25 Whom have I in heaven but you?
    And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
    26 My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart
    and my portion forever.

Praying that the credit card is in his hands and that there hasn't been foul play in this instance. Unfortunately, that's what it sounds like.

What the credit card was used for and exactly when could tell a lot.

6. Found! He's probably got dementia.

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/...ported-missing

Oh - good news he's found, too bad about the dementia. If he hasn't been taking his meds, the brain gets starved and at that point people with diabetes can't think rationally. Maybe with care he'll get better.
    Asato Ma Sad Gamaya
    Tamaso Ma Jyotir Gamaya

Leave illusion, come to the Truth
    Leave the darkness, come to the Light

Quote Originally Posted by lotsaloans View Post
    Praise Jesus! For some reason our little local news website had followed this story all day and we are a few states away. I had prayed for him.
    I once was blind but now I see!...
    Acts 9:11 The Lord told him, “Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying. 12 In a vision he has seen a man named Ananias come and place his hands on him to restore his sight.”

Yes, Thank The Lord!

Sounds like he needs to be under more watchful care in the future. Bless him!
    Every Time History Repeats Itself The Price Goes Up.

I'm thankful he is safe.
    Ginger

I'm thankful they found him. I believe he is the one who wrote "Experiencing God." It was a very well written Bible study about deepening your faith in the Lord and enjoying being in His presence.
    The Lord's Servant

Thank God he was found. The book "Experiencing God" is the one we are doing now in our Bible Study. This book is very profound.

Norma

Had a diabetic friend who wasn't taking care of himself (stress, funeral) and he locked himself in the car and refused to let anyone help him. It was a bad scene. So yes, high blood sugar can make it appear as though you have dementia. Hope they can get him straightened out!
    The Operative: “The path to peace is paved with corpses. It’s always been so.”

Malcolm Reynolds: “So me and mine got to lie down and die so you can live in your better world?”