Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

ADMIN PROSCRIBED SITES LIST
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Anyone know if the EUTimes.net is legitimate? Someone sent me an article from there and I wondered if it was just another "scorcha faal" type of website?

Here's the article in question: http://www.eutimes.net/2016/02/us-su...ore-his-death/
    US Supreme Court Justice Scalia had secret Texas meeting with Obama just hours before his death

I'm only posting the title and link here just in case.
    "I care not much for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it" -- Abraham Lincoln

EUtimes is just another Sorcha Faal mirror to a great extent. If you look at the Sorcha main site and the Eutimes main site most of the stories are copied over from there. Going to Eutimes and bringing up the story of Russia's top religious leader [ect] and click on the source and it brings you right back to whatdoesitmean which is Sorcha Faal/David Booth. As long as we're on the subject Superstation95.com should be on our list as well. We've debunked several of their stories in the last few months. It poses as a news station out of New York city but no such radio station even exists.
    What is the lake of fire? What is it's purpose? Is the lake of fire eternal hell? Is there any hope of escape for those cast into this lake?
    http://bible-truths.com/lake1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Hfcomms View Post
    EUtimes is just another Sorcha Faal mirror to a great extent. If you look at the Sorcha main site and the Eutimes main site most of the stories are copied over from there. Going to Eutimes and bringing up the story of Russia's top religious leader [ect] and click on the source and it brings you right back to whatdoesitmean which is Sorcha Faal/David Booth. As long as we're on the subject Superstation95.com should be on our list as well. We've debunked several of their stories in the last few months. It poses as a news station out of New York city but no such radio station even exists.
    Way back when there was a list over at TOL of the sites SF/DB owned I think at that time there were about 24 of them.

Thanks folks. The website and story felt like another Sorcha Faal type of place so I'm not surprised.
    "I care not much for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it" -- Abraham Lincoln

Adding Z3News that Dennis wrote about:

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...ght=proscribed
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

I have found several bullshit articles posted on Facebook lately that are links from jewsnews.com. They take some truth and spin a bullshit story around it. sometimes siting a foreign language newspaper as the original source, where if I run translation software on it, the foreign source never said what jewsnews claimed.

Since the "industry" of bogus news sites is exploding, it's a good idea to have lists of them. Most don't appear immediately to be fake, like "The Onion"; they are meant to deceive and trick people, not amuse. They are very nasty, and naturally mix fact with fiction to make the kae news articles look plausible. I did find a good list a while ago and it is "somewhere" on TB2.... Can't find it again. So, here are some lists I just found.

This website has three categories. The third category called "Clickbait" (description below) may have some decent sites or articles, if anyone determines that any of these are not "hoax", please report back. I know "Natural News" has articles which mix fact with stuff that just is not. I am not familiar with most of the sites listed below, so if anyone knows more (some are real, or other fake ones) please post.

http://www.fakenewswatch.com/

Fake/Hoax News Websites

Fake/Hoax News sites are satire sites that are not funny. They are an attempt to play on gullible people who do not check sources and will just pass the news on as if it were really true. Below is the list of know Fake/Hoax News Websites:

• AmericanNews.com
    • BigAmericanNews.com
    • Cap News (twitter.com/capnews)
    • ChristWire.org
    • CivicTribune.com
    • ClickHole.com
    • CreamBMP.com
    • DCGazette.com
    • DailyCurrant.com
    • DCClothesLine.com
    • DerfMagazine.com
    • DrudgeReport.com.co
    • DuhProgressive.com
    • EmpireNews.com
    • EnduringVision.com
    • Indecision Forever (www.cc.com/indecision)
    • MSNBC.co
    • MSNBC.website
    • MediaMass.net
    • NationalReport.net
    • NewsBiscuit.com
    • News-Hound.com
    • NewsMutiny.com
    • PoliticalEars.com
    • Private-eye.co.uk
    • RealNewsRightNow.com
    • RileNews.com
    • Sprotspickle.com
    • TheNewsNerd.com
    • TheUsPatriot.com
    • WitScience.org

Satire Websites

Satire websites are sites that make fun of the news. The stories are typically over the top and meant to be funny. The most famous satire site is The Onion. Below is the list of satire websites:
    • TheOnion.com
    • AmplifyingGlass.com
    • Duffleblog.com
    • EmpireSports.co
    • GomerBlog.com
    • Huzlers.com
    • iTagLive.com/
    • Newslo.com
    • NahaDaily.com
    • RockCityTimes.com
    • TheLapine.ca
    • TheSpoof.com
    • WeeklyWorldNews.com
    • WorldNewsDailyReport.com

I notice in the list below are sites people on TB post articles from, such as Lew Rockwell. I do know that Veterans Today is a commiepuke POS site, Global Research has some okay (Wayne Allen Root, imho) and some crap. So I think the list below may have some gray areas on it, ymmv.

Clickbait Websites

Clickbait websites are sites that take bits of true stories but insinuate and make up other details to sew fear. Most of these are conspiratorial in nature are very unreliable. Below are a list of these websites:

• 21stCenturyWire.com
    • ActivistPost.com
    • BeforeItsNews.com
    • BigPZone.com
    • Chronicle.su
    • CoastToCoastAM.com
    • ConsciousLifeNews.com
    • ConservativeOutfitters.com
    • ConspiracyWire (WideAwakeAmerica.com)
    • CountdownToZeroTime.com
    • CounterPsyOps.com
    • DailyBuzzLive.com
    • Disclose.tv
    • FPRNradio.com
    • GeoEngineeringWatch.org
    • GlobalResearch.ca
    • GovtSlaves.info
    • GulagBound.com
    • JonesReport.com
    • HangTheBankers.com
    • HumansAreFree.com
    • Infowars.com
    • IntelliHub.com
    • LewRockwell.com
    • LibertyTalk.fm
    • LibertyVideos.org
    • LMR (LibertyMovementRadio.com)
    • MegynKelly.us
    • NaturalNews.com
    • NewsWire-24.com
    • NoDisInfo.com
    • NowTheEndBegins.com
    • PakAlertPress.com
    • PoliticalBlindSpot.com
    • PrisonPlanet.com
    • PrisonPlanet.tv
    • RealFarmacy.com
    • RedFlagNews.com
    • TruthFrequencyRadio.com
    • TheDailySheeple.com
    • TheRunDownLive.com
    • UnconfirmedSources.com
    • VeteransToday.com
    • WakingUpWisconsin.com
    • WorldTruth.tv
    Asato Ma Sad Gama - leave illusion, come to the truth
    Tamasi Ma Jyotir Gama - leave the darkness, come to the light

You may not be interested in Islam
    But Islam is VERY interested in you

Here's another list, likely to have some overlap, but the list below has some descriptions, which are useful.

http://zionists4trump.com/alert-fake...conservatives/

Political
    • RealNewRightNow.com (100% fake news and political stories)
    • DailyCurrant.com (100% fake political stories)
    • TheMidEastBeast.com (100% fake Middle East news and political stories)
    • DrudgeReport.com.co (not affiliated with the real news source The Drudge Report.)
    • Huzlers.com (100% fake news and political stories)
    • LibertyTalk.fm (clickbait)
    • lightlybraisedturnip.com (clickbait)
    • The Borowitz Report (political)
    • mrconservative.com
    • theuspatriot.com (political)
    • elelephantintheroom.blogspot.com (political)
    • politicalears.com
    • liberalbias.com
    • winkprogress.com
    • FreeWoodPost.com (100% fake news and political stories)
    • twitter.com/RNCSquirrel
    • facebook.com/C4MB10.0 (Michelle Bachmann)

News
    • WeeklyWorldNews.com (an oldie but a goodie)
    • WorldNewsDailyReport.com (100% fake archaeology news)
    • TribuneHerald.net (100% fake news)
    • AmericanNews.com (Articles are half fake. Takes real stories and adds a fake twist.)
    • Usatoday.com.co (it is not USA Today)
    • Cnnnext.com (it is not CNN)
    • TheRundDownLive.com
    • CityWorldNews.com (news)
    • BigAmericanNews.com
    • The Racket Report (100% fake news)
    • NewsWatch33 (100% fake news)
    • EmpireNews.net
    • DeathAndTaxesMag.com (op-ed, some real, some satire)
    • Stuppid.com (sic)(news and photos)
    • Reductress.com (first satirical women’s magazine)

Something got posted in the bomb shelter which turned out to not be true, and was from this site linked below, so probably another one to at least vet carefully before posting from.

http://www.topix.com/

Yes, just logged on because yet another bogus story hit from that fake news site, Christian Times Newspaper. They are really trying to screw up the internet by flooding it with fake news and bot posters -- like the spam has clogged up the email system.

”“If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.” Thomas Paine

Another bogus site:

http://spinzon.com/

Members - if you find or post from a bogus site (being tricked I mean, of course), please post the bogus site link on this thread!

Topix.com is just an umbrella site for a multitude of special interest/regional forums. You might even find a forum for your town. It is not a fake news/clickbait/satire/hoax site, but neither would I rely on it for real news. I would say the regional forums lean more towards local gossip, but they may be a good place to find what the locals are talking bout. But, you never know what you might find there. It is not exactly moderated.

Is there a way to consolidate the proscribed sites alphabetically without out having to read 2 pages of postings? I've violated the rules a couple times & found that I'm reluctant to post items for fear of getting smacked. People just don't always have time to research the proscribed thread & making it a little more reader friendly would help.
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." George Orwell

Consider doing it yourself as a service to everyone. PM me the result and I'll post the consolidated list in the OP.

Thanks!

Are any of Alex Jones's sites on the proscribed list?
    Official TB2K Comedy Relief ; I resemble that remark! ; Aloha Snackbar; Nuke a Gay Whale For Christ and other Political Incorrectness
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.
    I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it. FRA

Review the thread.