Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

ADMIN PROSCRIBED SITES LIST
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

PROSCRIBED SITES LIST

This is the list of websites which are either not allowed to be mentioned or referenced on TB, or sites whose content is subject to being moved:

DO NOT POST OR REFERENCE:

UB (hate site)

SQ (legal threats): Note this includes posting articles from other sites that mention this person and/or his website.

GodLikeProductions

AboveTopSecret

StormFront (white supremacist website)

Telegraph.co.uk (copyright infringement)

POSTS FROM THESE SOURCES WILL BE MOVED OR REMOVED IMMEDIATELY (normally within 1-3 hours):

Any Sorcha Faal material: WhatDoesItMean.com, beforeitsnews, IBTimes and eutimes, redstatewatcher.com

PressTV (Iranian propaganda outfit)

now.mmedia.me

veteranstoday

Hagmann (associated with SQ)

HalfPastHuman.com (Widely debunked and inaccurate future viewing site.)

George Ure at urbansurvival.com

presscore.ca

ANY LaRouche site

Dave Hodges (The Common Sense Show - thecommonsenseshow.com - associated with SQ)

z3news.com (woo site)

thelastlineofdefense.org (satire/hoax site)

POSTS FROM THESE SOURCES ARE SUBJECT TO BE MOVED OR REMOVED (depending on article content), AND INFORMATION FROM THEM SHOULD BE RELIED ON AT YOUR OWN RISK

Russia Today

Debka

InfoWars/Alex Jones

KNOWN HOAX SITES. MATERIAL FROM THESE SITES IS EITHER SATIRE OR DELIBERATE HOAX. DEPENDING ON WHICH, THIS MATERIAL IS ALSO SUBJECT TO BEING MOVED OR REMOVED IMMEDIATELY, AND SHOULD UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, BE BELIEVED AS FACTUAL

dailybuzzlive.com

nationalreport.net

dailycurrant.com

Christiantimesnewspaper.com

theonion.com

dailyleak.org

empirenews.net

witscience.org

civictribune.com

mericapost.com

worldnewsdailyreport.com

nbc.com.co

abcnews.com.co

freewoodpost.com

realnewsrightnow.com

foxnews3.com

superstation95.com, redstatewatcher.com

At last: A crap filter ruling!!
    sb
    Scarletbreasted

At least the mods are being very careful to put a notice that they've been moved, so we can find them in the new place, and I am grateful to you all for that.
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

wow

Oops. We missed one. LarouchePAC.com or any LaRouche site. Probably should go in the second list - moved immediately.

I think NOW should be in the same section as RT, but, that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Y6K View Post
    Oops. We missed one. LarouchePAC.com or any LaRouche site. Probably should go in the second list - moved immediately.

Absolutely!

Added

Question: what's your take on Lamecherry.blogspot.com? I don't know what to make of her/them. Someone on Ulsterman said Lamecherry was a psyops site?
    2redroses

I have no idea. You might ask the question in a stand-alone thread. Someone will certainly chime-in.

Dennis

It would be helpful if all the proscribed sites listed had their domain names next to them. I just read the post about truckers going to DC http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...hment-movement and it was from wnd.com. To me, the post looked like BS, so I checked the proscribed list but couldn't find anything specific to wnd.com, but maybe it's there under a different name.

What is scorcha faal?
    "Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master."
    Dwight D. Eisenhower

Why?

I probably don't come here enough to know these sites, but why are they not allowed?
    "Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master."
    Dwight D. Eisenhower

Because promulgating woowoo and bullsh*t is not what we do here. That's for GLP, ATS and similar sites. We choose to maintain a higher standard.

Well, ok

Your negativity is precisely why I don't post much. Thanks for not helping at all.
    Dwight D. Eisenhower

Look, I'm like the mayor of a town. We create an ordinance that says "no littering". You don't like that ordinance and ask why we have it. My answer is "so people don't litter." You, still unsatisfied, go off in a huff.

Exactly what answer would MAKE YOU HAPPY? Please be specific.

Dennis, I have no problem with rules. I was asking why? As in what is wrong with those sites. I asked a question and got a snide response. I am trying to learn what sources are trustworthy and what are not and what constitutes a trustworthy site. Is it possible for you to just explain the differences in the sites without attacking me?
    Dwight D. Eisenhower

There has been multiple discussion over the preceding months and years as to which sites were absolute BS, which sites were woowoo, and which sites needed to be taken with a large grain of salt. The list was a compilation based on staff discussion as well as member input. If you want to reopen the discussion, please feel free to post a thread to do so. I'm sure people will be only too happy to assist you in your quest for knowledge.

If you have a SPECIFIC question on a SPECIFIC site, I can try and answer it.

SHOULD THEULSTERMANREPORT.COM be added to this list, somewhere?
    (sorry form the caps)
    “ Ever sift sand through a screen? ... We Bene Gesserit sift people to find the humans. ”

— Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam, Dune by Frank Herbert.

Ask in a separate thread and let's see what people say.

Ulsterman is conservative, and though in the past he has claimed to have "insider" info, I do not believe he is woo.
    "Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we will all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."
    Dumbledore to Harry Potter, Goblet of Fire.

Luke 21:36

A people who no longer recognize sin and evil, are not a people who will recognize tyranny and despotism either. Invar

Dennis, I just posted part of an article by Hagmann on the thread about the death of Loretta Fuddy, I should have checked here first. It's from the Canada Free Press and is not woo, but a sourced and non-speculative account of the plane accident. Can I leave it up or should I delete it? It's got what seems to be useful and sourced information.

ETA - I won't be able to check back on TB2 later this afternoon but I will check as often as I can so if I need to delete that article I will, just let me know.
    Last edited by Be Well; 12-14-2013 at 03:48 PM.
    Asato Ma Sad Gama - leave illusion, come to the truth
    Tamasi Ma Jyotir Gama - leave the darkness, come to the light

You may not be interested in Islam
    But Islam is VERY interested in you

No need to overanalyze. If it's not on the list, you're good, unless a new site ends up being exposed as a hoax site or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    No need to overanalyze. If it's not on the list, you're good, unless a new site ends up being exposed as a hoax site or something.
    Thanks - I'll just leave it up then.
    Asato Ma Sad Gama - leave illusion, come to the truth
    Tamasi Ma Jyotir Gama - leave the darkness, come to the light

You may not be interested in Islam
    But Islam is VERY interested in you

And a site HAS BEEN exposed as a hoax site and added to the list accordingly: dailyleak.org

We have had 2-3 recent instances of people posting articles from this site as it they were legitimate.
    "People are best convinced by reasons they discover on their own."

"The next 20 years are going to be completely unlike the last 20 years." - Chris Martenson (The New 2014 Crash Course)

THREE new hoax sites added this week alone.

Be Well asked about Hagmanns:

Hagmann is on the list. The reason I bring up Hagmanns is because they should not be on the list, IMO. They do not promulgate woo and BS. They are sincere truth-seekers, and have guests with valuable information.
    May the peace of Jesus Christ be with you.

The Hagmann site is associated with SQ, and will not be allowed.

What about The Onion? I've run across their things from time to time and at first they seem credible but they are absolutely not. Maybe one of these names above is where it comes from. I don't know but I do know The Onion is not a good source!

The Onion is a lampoon site. It is clearly understood that they do what they do to provide laughs. That is not the case with many of the sites on our list, who do what they do to deliberately inflame and/or mislead people. That's called "trolling".

6 Checking with Admin if this site is legit

KNOWN HOAX SITE Alert:

http://dailybuzzlive.com/contact-us/
    DISCLAIMER
    Daily Buzz Live is a news web publication with news articles.
    Most are inspired by real news events,
    And just a few stories are works of complete fiction.

Those few articles are for entertainment purposes only.
    The articles and stories may or may not use real names,
    always a semi real and/or mostly, or substantially, fictitious ways.

Therefore, just a few articles contained on this website Daily Buzz Live are works of fiction.
    Any truth or actual facts contained in those stories or posts are purely incidental
    or coincidental and not intended to be, or be construed as, facts.

Tx turkey farm contaminated with ebola?

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...ted-with-ebola
    shōu xìnyòngkă ma?

The Onion is a lampoon site. It is clearly understood that they do what they do to provide laughs. That is not the case with many of the sites on our list, who do what they do to deliberately inflame and/or mislead people. That's called "trolling".

The onion is for sale IIRC
    I find Aseop is still correct "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office".

Einstein said; "We cant solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

Site added.

Found this thread, seen it before and hadn't read it. Sadly, I didn't know what the word proscribed meant so I never bothered to read it. Could you add "/banned" to the thread title for some of us less knowledgeable?
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." George Orwell

Boss, consider adding Al Cuppet to the list, eh??
    I will sing your praise when you send the rain
    I will praise you still in these thirsty days
    I will worship you with all I am
    even if all I have are empty hands

Mookie War Creed
    "I am the Sword of my Family and Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn all that you love, and kill every one of you."

ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY nor DID IT FALL IN A DAY

PATIENCE AND DISCERNMENT will help y'all void ulcers nd heart attacks going forward.

I don't know anything about them. Can you provide some detail?

http://alcuppett.com/

https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-re...cuppett.t2880/

Best I can say is "The FOIL is strong with this one"
    I will sing your praise when you send the rain
    I will praise you still in these thirsty days
    I will worship you with all I am
    even if all I have are empty hands

Mookie War Creed
    "I am the Sword of my Family and Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn all that you love, and kill every one of you."

ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY nor DID IT FALL IN A DAY

PATIENCE AND DISCERNMENT will help y'all void ulcers nd heart attacks going forward.

Another one needs adding:

Hoax site with "Washington Post" lookalike name
    http://washingtonpost.com.co

example threads:

FBI Admits All Registered Motorcycle Owners Are On Classified Gang List
    http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...fied-Gang-List

Pope Francis To Followers: “Koran And Holy Bible Are The Same”
    http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...re-The-Same%94
    shōu xìnyòngkă ma?

Anything from dutchinse really ought to be on this list! I realize there are members who love him and think that I'm hostile debunking but anyone who cannot tell the difference between a brush/scrub fire and a volcanic eruption should not be taken seriously! At least put his threads in the woo woo section of Unexplained!