Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

ALERT Years ago a rodeo clown wore a bush mask and there was no firestorme, so what gives
+ Reply to Thread

Years ago a rodeo clown wore a bush mask and there was no firestorme, so what gives

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...ked-bull-durin

Obviously a double standard is in place.

Years ago, I don't think you had to worry about a drone taking you out for speaking ill of dear leader.
    In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people. Source – The Declaration of Independence

Anyone remember bush's severed head on a stake in game of thrones, the fictional account of his assasination, or the many truly offensive bumberstickers I have seen back east.

full story posted:

Attention Media: Dummy Wearing George H.W. Bush Mask Attacked By Bull at 1994 Rodeo
    By Noel Sheppard | August 13, 2013 | 17:23

577 105Reddit10 26 A A

The Obama-loving media are totally apoplectic about revelations of a rodeo clown wearing an Obama mask during a bull riding competition Saturday at the Missouri State Fair in Sedalia.

Maybe these folks should report that these things aren't that unusual at such events, and that in 1994, a bull attacked a dummy wearing a George H.W. Bush mask without the world coming to an end, anybody being fired, or any press outrage.

Here's the report filed by the Philadelphia Inquirer on August 19, 1994:

The big white gate flew open. The bull came out bucking. The rider flopped from side to side and the bullfighters held back, letting the bull make his moves until the rider dropped off. Licciardello crouched in a heavily padded barrel, a human target should the bull decide to charge. Hawkins waited near the barrel, holding his big inner tube. A dummy with a George Bush mask stood beside the clown, propped up by a broomstick. [...]

T.J. Hawkins rolled out the big inner tube, and the bull lowered his head, shot forward and launched into the tube, sending it bounding down the center of the arena. The crowd cheered. Then the bull saw the George Bush dummy. He tore into it, sending the rubber mask flying halfway across the sand as he turned toward the fence, sending cowboys scrambling up the fence rails, hooking one with his horn and tossing him off the fence.

I bet you didn't hear about this incident.

Why do you think that is?

Regardless, maybe the Obama-loving media should report this event from almost 20 years ago to make it clear that rodeo clowns wear all kinds of masks - including of former presidents.

Frankly, it wouldn't surprise that this happens at rodeos on a regular basis and nobody bats an eye or bothers reporting it.

But dare wear a mask of St. Obama and the media go nuts.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...#ixzz2bxQsAXd9

Quote Originally Posted by Meadowlark View Post
    Anyone remember bush's severed head on a stake in game of thrones, the fictional account of his assasination, or the many truly offensive bumberstickers I have seen back east.
    Ephesians 5:11 - " Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them. ”

Remeber this -Video: Big Bird Decks Mitt Romney During High School Football Halftime Show

Nothing came of this here locally. Nobody got fired as a result of this half-time show.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/polit...halftime-show#

Video: Big Bird Decks Mitt Romney During High School Football Halftime Show

While Texas is a red state, there are some Lone Star Democrats too, as a local high school proved on Saturday.

A high school football game halftime show in Beaumont, Texas, featured a caricature of Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney getting clobbered by Big Bird (video below).

Romney famously said he would cut funding for Big Bird, during a debate with President Obama.

In contrast, the caricature of President Obama danced and led the marching band, reports RawStory.com.

The Beaumont Central Medical Magnet High School put on the show and defeated the Little Cypress-Mauriceville High School 44-28.

The Beaumont Central Medical Magnet High School band leader asked the crowd: “Are y’all going to vote on Tuesday?” but did not verbally endorse anyone. Video: Big Bird Decks Mitt Romney Du... Halftime Show

No one should be allowed to diss the dear leader. It is forbidden. Only hooligans and criminals would do such a thing.
    “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

I think it was a horrible thing for that clown to do.

It was an insult to clowns everywhere.
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
    Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
    Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
    The Second Coming by WB Yeats

Quote Originally Posted by dstraito View Post
    I think it was a horrible thing for that clown to do.

It was an insult to clowns everywhere.

what the hell are you spouting?

"progressives" - progressively destroying America for decades.

Quote Originally Posted by undead View Post
    I'll give you a clue: It wasn't a slight toward clowns.

No One is really that surprised at this, when it comes down to a dictatorship, no-one is allowed to diss the Rule, like NK and many others, Obama sees himself as an Emperor and Messiah as do his followers, the people in outrage of this are like the Muslims when someone makes a movie or cartoons of their prophet
    America is falling into that mind set at this point in time, when they threaten to send the Feds to investigate this atrocity, Heil Hitler Obama

When a clown lowers himself to wear that mask... he is really lowering himself...
    "If you can get arrested for hunting or fishing without a license, but not for entering and remaining in the country illegally — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots." -Jeff Foxworthy

Mathew 24:6 "See to it you are not alarmed." (Though He also said to "keep watch" and to build your house "on the Rock".)

On another forum it was posted that in 2008 at the San Antonio Stock show and Rodeo (with picture), the same "joke" was done by a rodeo clown only with a Hillary mask. Gee - she didn't throw a fit.

Watched a bit on Foxnews about this and they had some idiot black female that was saying how awful this was because Obozo has had the most threats to his life of any president and he is a father with young children and this was promoting violence against Obozo and on and on and on and on....... The moderator and the guy on the opposing side kept saying "it's a joke!" and telling how previous president's were made fun of but this woman just wouldn't listen.

Just went to Lucianne and this story was posted. I think I like this guy

A Texas Republican congressman has invited a rodeo clown who has been banned from the Missouri State Fair for a mocking depiction of President Obama to perform in his district.

Rep. Steve Stockman, a conservative whose rural district stretches east of Houston, said he was extending the invitation and defending the clown because liberals “want to crush dissent by isolating and polarizing anyone who questions Obama.”

“Liberals want to bronco-bust dissent. But Texans value speech, even if it's speech they don’t agree with,” the lawmaker said in a Wednesday news release. “Disagreeing with speech is one thing. Banning it and ordering citizens into re-education classes for mocking a liberal leader is another.

“The idea [is] to create a state of fear and make people afraid to trivialize Obama.”

Missouri state and fair officials moved quickly to ban rodeo clown Tuffy Gessling after he donned a mask of President Obama at the fair last weekend and asked people if they want to see the president “run down by a bull.”

Democrats and many Republican have condemned the act as insensitive, with some saying it was racist.

Gessling later downplayed the incident, telling digitalBURG, a student-run news service from the University of Central Missouri, that “nothing racist was ever implied.”

“Comedians all over the country have used political figures to make fun of current events, it’s nothing new,” he said. “I never tried to be a racist or anything like that. I love all people no matter their background.”

http://washingtonexaminer.com/republ...rticle/2534276

Ummm...

A joke...

It's insulting to clowns that this guy wore an Obama mask...

You see... Obama is so far beyond clownish that to wear his likeness demeans clowns everywhere and...

ah... Forget it. The moment is gone.
    Ephesians 5:11 - " Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them. ”

I guess they should kill the bull also, since the bull is obviously raciss, trying to run down the poor black clown.
    The word RACIST, and the ability to debate race-related issues rationally, are the kryptonite of white common sense.

After the first one, the rest are free.

I think they should outlaw masks of vacationing black presidents.

Or better - regulate all of them - permit to buy and use, qualification testing, proper disposal, and a "M-ID" is required before purchase (Mask Identification)

After all, masks conceal one's true identity, and hinder government identification of violators of the law.

In this case the Cowboy was using the mask to incite mass action against the President - "Who wants to see President Obama mauled by a bull?"

Pretty dangerous weapon that incite to mass action - it might even overturn a government.

And we can't have that.

Wot about your children?

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
    Ummm...

A joke...

It's insulting to clowns that this guy wore an Obama mask...

You see... Obama is so far beyond clownish that to wear his likeness demeans clowns everywhere and...

ah... Forget it. The moment is gone.
    Thanks for trying, you got it. Sometimes my sarcasm is a little subtle. I should probably add the /sarc off tag

Apparently it only became illegal to harbor ill-will toward the well-being of the President on January 20, 2009. Prior to that date, it was evidently perfectly legal. You could wander the streets with signs calling for violence against the President, and there were no consequences whatsoever.

I guess things are different now, for some reason.

http://michellemalkin.com/2013/08/14...s-rodeo-clown/

The Obama Administration constitutes a pseudocompetocracy, i.e., rule by those whose primary skill is in feigning competence.

Did Chucky complain when HILLARY stole HIS face? Oh...I think NOT.....
    Attached Images
    Only the dead have seen the end of war.
    —Plato

Holy smokes - do these people not have anything better to do?? The WH said this was offensive and now the NAACP is calling for an investigation???? Geez, get a life folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    Holy smokes - do these people not have anything better to do?? The WH said this was offensive and now the NAACP is calling for an investigation???? Geez, get a life folks.
    That is their life. To do everything they can to crush and destroy anyone who does ot like or makes fun of O. or anything else on their agenda that goes towards crippling or destroying this nation.

I don't need a Catch-phrase. I'm Satanta. A Catch-phrase needs me.

"It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

http://chronart.wix.com/chronart

He said he was going to fundamentally change the US. That's what gives, he's doing it.

Anybody else notice that we have lost our sense of humor? The only jokes or comedy we seem to be able to air are sexual ones and most of those are increasingly raunchy.
    Frederick Douglas stated, "Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did, and it never will. Find out just what people will submit to, and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them; and these will continue until they are resisted with either words or blows, or with both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress."