Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

RACE In the 514 Days Since Trayvon Died 565,914 Black Children Have Been Aborted
+ Reply to Thread

In the 514 Days Since Trayvon Died 565,914 Black Children Have Been Aborted

While the professional race-baiters and victim-hustlers make the most they can out of the Zimmerman trail verdict, the real problems of the African American community are ignored, and in the case of abortion, encouraged.
    It's been 514 days since Trayvon died, and on average, about , black children are aborted every day.
    That means more than half a million children, 565,914, have been killed by abortion.

http://www.soopermexican.com/2013/07...-been-aborted/

I wrote this back in April of last year:

To be exact, the shameful truth is that 93% of African-American murders are committed by other African-Americans. That is breathtakingly awful when you consider how incensed the African-American community is about the Trayvon tragedy, no matter what you believe about Zimmerman’s guilt.

Let’s do the gruesome math, not out of morbidity, but because it manifests the incredible self-centered insanity of people like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

8,000-9,000 African-Americans are murdered each year.

93% of them by other African-Americans.

That’s 7,905 (from average)

That’s 21.65 murdered each day by other African-Americans.

And these racebaiting culture-hustling microphone-pimps only get riled up when a “White Hispanic” kills an African-American? It’s absolutely shameful.

To update, in the 513 days between Trayvon dying, and today’s verdict, 11,106 African Americans have been murdered by other African-Americans.

I was so shocked, I had to double check my numbers.

http://www.soopermexican.com/2013/07...-other-blacks/

And what's wrong with this number?!
    I don't see a problem here.

Actually we should all fall to our knees and be thankful for this.
    Could you imagine more of these monsters roaming the streets sucking off of the government dime?

Thank you Jesus, thank you!!
    "The evil genius always wins"

Were is the rage... Al, Berry, all you Zimmerman haters???
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

~Patrick Henry~, March 23, 1775

Shinmen hits the ball out of the park!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinmen Takezo View Post

Could you imagine more of these monsters roaming the streets sucking off of the government dime?

What is wrong is that innocent unborn babies are brutally murdered for the sake of convenience. Taking a life is no small thing in the eyes of God. Further, you have already had every word and intent of your heart recorded for the time of judgment along with all future words, thoughts, and actions. You will not be thanking Jesus for the punishment you find yourself suffering if you do not repent and come under the lordship of Jesus Christ. Your cavalier attitude will melt in abject fear when you stand before the God of all creation at which point it will be too late. Aside from your delight that helpless humans are slaughtered you are missing the entire point of the op. I find your post ignorant, disgusting, and inappropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinmen Takezo View Post

I have to admit, I was thinking the same thing all day today. I believe Justice Ginsberg inadvertently let it out that she thought the intention of abortion (presumably by TPTB) was to rid the world of undesirables and she's a liberal, isn't she?). Interesting little slip on her part.

What is wrong is that innocent unborn babies are brutally murdered for the sake of convenience. Taking a life is no small thing in the eyes of God. Further, you have already had every word and intent of your heart recorded for the time of judgment along with all future words, thoughts, and actions. You will not be thanking Jesus for the punishment you find yourself suffering if you do not repent and come under the lordship of Jesus Christ. Your cavalier attitude will melt in abject fear when you stand before the God of all creation at which point it will be too late. Aside from your delight that helpless humans are slaughtered you are missing the entire point of the op. I find your post ignorant, disgusting, and inappropriate.

What?!
    Was it something I said?!

Okay--you think it is okay for us to be overrun by government tit-sucking ghetto monsters, right?!
    I believe you'd actually sell the hangman the rope by which you would be hung.

The gibsmedats are on the government plantation.
    They live hand to mouth off the crumbs and sweepings from their masters--the DC thugs.
    They have surrendered themselves to this paradigm.

Let them abort themselves all they want.
    In fact, if I had a bus company, I'd offer free rides for these rats to these abortion machines.

Also--I do not care what some dumb, selfish slut does after she spreads her legs for a night of fun.
    If they want to murder their own children, go to town and have fun at it.

The sin is on them, not me.

Question: other than stand outside of some abortion center thumping a bible and weeping and sniveling... how many unwanted children have you adopted? How many unwed mothers have you hosted in your own home and then found a home for that unwanted born child?

Let me answer the question... none.
    Last edited by Shinmen Takezo; 07-16-2013 at 12:14 AM.

South Louisiana near New Orleans by the Mississippi River
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleSpeed View Post
    While the professional race-baiters and victim-hustlers make the most they can out of the Zimmerman trail verdict, the real problems of the African American community are ignored, and in the case of abortion, encouraged.
    It's been 514 days since Trayvon died, and on average, about , black children are aborted every day.
    That means more than half a million children, 565,914, have been killed by abortion.

http://www.soopermexican.com/2013/07...-been-aborted/
    All abortion is sad but those stats are unbelievable!! I believe that IS one of the pre-abortion dreams from Margaret Sanger founder of Planned Parenthood though. She had a viroulent hatred of blacks or negros as was referred to back then and culling of that race was one of her greatest goals. Well, looks like it unfortunately succeeded due to no thanks, lack of morals. (Which incidently, is NOT solely amongst just the blacks, so we whites are not far behind & shouldn't be thinking we're on some kind of high horse!!!!)

Wow! Can't improve on that statement! You said it Turtle!!!

Have to agree with ST: "the sin is on them, not me.". Well said.

Absolutely agree! ST has outdone himself with his post above, and I have reported/flagged it.

As to the OP, yes, I find it ironic that THIS (Trayvon's death) is what everyone is focused on, while hundreds of thousands of babies are aborted and women everywhere fight/lobby for their "right to choose." Sick.

Have to agree with ST: "the sin is on them, not me.". Well said.

Absolutely it is upon them.
    the ninny-nanny so-called Conservative Christians are trapped in this no-win (under any circumstances politically) are trapped in this political paradigm by TPTB.

It is a hot-button issue that the progressive/statists use to trap them into voting for the retards (McCain, Graham, Romney etc.) time and time again.
    These progressi-rats once they get into office then do nothing other than to piss upon the backs of their followers (useful dupes).

The abortion issue will not and cannot be won on a national level under any circumstances.
    It is a waste of your time and a phony issue to keep you on the reservation (also lesbian and sodomite issues).

Absolutely agree! ST has outdone himself with his post above, and I have reported/flagged it.

What--you can't deal with what I have to say here like an adult?!
    You have to go whine and cry to someone when you don't like what you read?!

Again let me pose the question: other than stand outside of some abortion center thumping a bible and weeping and sniveling... how many unwanted children have you adopted? How many unwed mothers have you hosted in your own home and then found a home for that unwanted born child?

The sin is on them, not me.

Question: other than stand outside of some abortion center thumping a bible and weeping and sniveling... how many unwanted children have you adopted? How many unwed mothers have you hosted in your own home and then found a home for that unwanted born child?

Let me answer the question... none.
    Yes, I weep. I weep, I grieve, and I mourn for many reasons but I have never been known to snivel. I have adopted no unwanted children but I have wanted to be a foster parent for years. My husband isn't interested and won't agree so I am unable to foster. I also wanted to adopt but that was nixed as well.
    I do not stand outside of abortion centers thumping a Bible because I have other methods of supporting the cause. I firmly believe in putting my money where my mouth is and that is what I do. Yes, I have hosted pregnant women in my own home and fortunately they made the choice to keep their children. My husband and I step up to the plate in many ways but we don't advertise what we do as it's not necessary for us to toot our own horns.

The sin is on the person that sins. There are those opposed to God in their behavior and thinking in every race and class of people. You are no different or better than those you condemn as you practice the same rabid judgmentalism and hate as they do. I lived in the south all of my life and I know what many black people are like and how they behave. I do not, however, delight in the murder of their unborn, in the murder of their children on the streets, or in the horrible life style many have chosen. I do not buy the rope for the hangman and I don't lay down to be run over. My eyes are wide open but I choose not to delight in evil coming upon others.

I have adopted no unwanted children but I have wanted to be a foster parent for years. My husband isn't interested and won't agree so I am unable to foster. I also wanted to adopt but that was nixed as well.

Well there you go--you answered my question.

And to answer my own question myself... no I haven't either, because it is none of my business.

I lived in the south all of my life and I know what many black people are like and how they behave. I do not, however, delight in the murder of their unborn, in the murder of their children on the streets, or in the horrible life style many have chosen

Please note the underlined part of your sentence above.
    This is the operative of your premise.

It is what they have chosen--darkness.
    If they want to commit genocide upon themselves... go for it!!

Quote Originally Posted by bev View Post

As to the OP, yes, I find it ironic that THIS (Trayvon's death) is what everyone is focused on, while hundreds of thousands of babies are aborted and women everywhere fight/lobby for their "right to choose." Sick.
    I think you are missing the point here. Everyone with compassion in their heart and a moral head on their shoulders now understands that abortion is an abomination. And never more so than a late-term abortion. That, in and of itself, is not the issue as I see it on this thread. Rather, it is the sheer hypocrisy of the black community and their insane reaction to the Zimm verdict. Such wild hysteria over the death of ONE of their own: a young man whose own uncivilized actions came back upon him, a young man who had never been taught by his parents how to behave in a civilized manner when interacting with others with whom he may come into contact in the real world. So they, themselves are responsible - all of them.

Where is the hysteria over the staggering amount of black aborted babies: these are their own babies. The answer is that they don't care. Where is the hysteria over the black on black murders of their precious sons and daughters carried out in Chicago every week and other places. When does black society start to admit that there is a huge, out-of-control problem with their youth that, if not stopped, will ultimately destroy the country. And if you think that can't happen, well start really looking around - it is already well underway.

It is up to the black community to find its own morality and put an end to the savage desecration of their progeny. Frankly, I don't care anymore about them specifically. I'm more concerned about my own safety these days. I can see clearly that that is rapidly becoming a major security issue for anyone travelling about the U.S. I hope this is not the beginning of the end, but for the first time I am awake and very alert - never thought I would see it come to this in my lifetime.

It is this staggering black hypocrisy that needs to be flagged and reported to the world, not Shinmen's comments with which I happen to agree in this context.

It's sad to say----what is happening to them is all by design by the same one's who they believe are the only one's on their side. The mentality that is going on is exactly what they wanted to happen------keeping them dumbed down and helpless. Teaching abortion as a form of birth control would be my guess. Making it a normal event in their mind. That's what planned parenthood was all about----getting rid of black babies. Then the flip side of the same coin-----give them benefits-----lots of easy benefits to accomplish another goal on their progressive--communist wish list.

"the sin is on them, not me."

And cheering on another's sin is on the one doing the cheering.

And this:

"... what is happening to them is all by design by the same one's who they believe are the only one's on their side. The mentality that is going on is exactly what they wanted to happen------keeping them dumbed down and helpless. Teaching abortion as a form of birth control would be my guess. Making it a normal event in their mind. That's what planned parenthood was all about----getting rid of black babies. Then the flip side of the same coin-----give them benefits-----lots of easy benefits to accomplish another goal on their progressive--communist wish list." [italics added]

Anyone who believes the liberals care about blacks except as tools to achieve liberal ends needs to educate themselves.
    "You're not living in the story the world tells you you're living in. The story is not about the Clash of Civilizations, the March of Progress, the American Dream, the Rise of Civilization or the Struggle of Race, Class, and Gender. It's about the triumph of Jesus Christ in rescuing us from this passing world and bringing us into eternal ecstasy and perfection."---Mark Shea

So........Abortion is the law of the land.
    They voted democrat let them keep democrat

According to WHO, every year in the world an estimated 40-50 million women faced with an unplanned pregnancy decide to have an abortion. This corresponds to approximately 125,000 abortions per day.

In the USA, where nearly half of pregnancies are unintended, and four in 10 of these are terminated by abortion [1] , there are over 3,000 abortions per day. Twenty-two percent of all pregnancies in the USA (excluding miscarriages) end in abortion. [2]

========================

Another source says

Statistics

Abortions in the United States

Total number of abortions in the U.S. 1973-2011: 54.5 million+

234 abortions per 1,000 live births (according to the Centers for Disease Control)
    Abortions per year: 1.2 million
    Abortions per day: 3,288
    Abortions per hour: 137
    9 abortions every 4 minutes
    1 abortion every 26 seconds
    =======================

Of course, those are ALL abortions.

Using the higher figure and multiplying times 514 = 1,690,032 abortions

So not knowing the ratio of black babies aborted vs the total number - the figure, though stunning, seems plausible.
    ========================

http://www.abort73.com/abortion/abortion_and_race/

Abortion and Race

For decades, abortion has disproportionately targeted minority babies.

PAGE SUMMARY:

Whatever the intent of the abortion industry may be, by functional standards, abortion is a racist institution. In the United States, black children are aborted at nearly four times the rate as white children and Hispanic children don't fare much better.

Abortion, by the numbers, is a racist institution. That's not to say that all or even most of those who support abortion are racists. Nor does it imply that there are not racists among those who oppose abortion. This statement has nothing to do with agendas or intent. It has everything to do with the simple, undeniable reality that in the United States, abortion kills minority children at more than three times the rate of non-Hispanic, white children. The Reverend Clenard H. Childress calls this phenomenon "black genocide," and has built a national ministry around its exposure. Alveda C. King, daughter of slain civil-rights leader A.D. King and niece of Martin Luther King, Jr., quotes her uncle often when outlining her opposition of abortion. She writes:

[Martin Luther King, Jr.] once said, “The Negro cannot win as long as he is willing to sacrifice the lives of his children for comfort and safety.” How can the “Dream” survive if we murder the children? Every aborted baby is like a slave in the womb of his or her mother. The mother decides his or her fate.1

Lest you feel these claims are an exaggeration, consider the numbers. According to 2010 census data, African Americans make up 12.6% of the U.S. population2 but the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) reports that black women accounted for 35.4% of all abortions in 2009.3 The Guttmacher Institute (AGI) puts the percentage of black abortions at 30% of the U.S. total.4 Their most recent numbers are from 2008. Similarly, AGI tells us that Hispanic women5 accounted for 25% of all U.S. abortions in 2008,6 though Hispanics make up just 16.3% of the U.S. population.7 The CDC lists the percentage of Hispanic abortions at 20.6%.8 Compare those numbers to non-Hispanic whites, who make up 63.7% of America's population,9 but account for only 36% of all U.S. abortions10 (37.7% according to the CDC11).

Every day in America, an average of 3,315 human beings lose their lives to abortion.12 Based on the percentages above, between 683-829 of those babies are Hispanic, between 1,193-1,174 are white, and between 995-1,207 are black. Not only are black children being killed at a far greater percentage than white children, it's possible they're being killed in greater numbers, period. Is that not shocking?! Though the white population in the U.S. outnumbers the black population five to one, abortion may well be killing more black children each day than white children. John Piper, a white pastor with a heart for racial justice, remarks on the disparity of abortion this way:

The de facto effect (I don’t call it the main cause, but net effect) of putting abortion clinics in the urban centers is that the abortion of Hispanic and Black babies is more than double their percentage of the population. Every day 1,300 black babies are killed in America. Seven hundred Hispanic babies die every day from abortion. Call this what you will—when the slaughter has an ethnic face and the percentages are double that of the white community and the killers are almost all white, something is going on here that ought to make the lovers of racial equality and racial harmony wake up.13

In 2009, a total of 286,623 blacks died in the U.S.14 That same year, an estimated 1.21 million abortions took place in the United States.15 If 35.4% were performed on black women, that means almost twice as many blacks were killed by abortion as by all other causes. In 2010, the black population in the U.S. stood just shy of at 39 million.16 The CDC reports that during the 1970's, roughly 24% of all U.S. abortions were perfumed on black women.17 That percentage rose to 30% in the 1980's, 34% in the 1990's and 36% in the 2000's.18 That means that about 31% of all U.S. abortions since 1973 have been performed on African American women. Based on the January 2013 estimate that there have been 55.7 million abortions in the United States since 1973,19 we can deduce that approximately 17 million of the aborted babies were black. Despite an overall black population growth of 12% between 2000 and 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau reports that the black population "grew at a slower rate than most other major race and ethnic groups in the country."20 CBS News reported in 2009 that "Hispanics have surpassed blacks as the nation's largest minority group."21 Can there be any question about the role abortion has played in this demographic shift? Despite similar population numbers, Hispanic women currently account for about 20% of all U.S. abortions,22 whereas African-American women account for 35%. From 1973 to 2012, abortion reduced the black population by 30%, and that doesn't even factor in all the children that would have been born to those aborted a generation ago. To put it bluntly, abortion has thinned the black community in ways the Ku Klux Klan could have only dreamed of.
    /////////snip
    "All the perplexities, confusion and distress in America arises not from deficits in the Constitution or Confederation , nor from want of honor and virtue, so much as downright ignorance of the nature of coin, credit, and circulation." -- John Adams
    "The issue which has swept down the centuries and which will have to be fought sooner or later is the people versus the banks." -- Lord Acton

http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/..._genocide.html

July 16, 2013
    Honor Trayvon by Ending the Black Genocide
    By Jeannie DeAngelis

As far as the Trayvon Martin situation goes, acquittal or no acquittal, the whole event and subsequent trial is a tragedy. And Skittles and iced tea or not, 17-year-old Trayvon should never have been lurking about in a hoodie between buildings on a dark rainy night in a townhouse complex. Now, regardless of how or why this boy died, a child is dead and will never have an opportunity to grow out of the typical youthful foolishness which ultimately cost him his life.

And for every hoodie-wearing thug out there who's now blaming George Zimmerman for Trayvon's death, know this: the behavior of those who give good, upstanding young black men a bad name are ultimately much more responsible for Trayvon's death than one legally-armed American citizen defending himself against an out-of-control teenage boy slamming his "crazy ass cracka" head against a concrete walk.

Instead of blaming racism for profiling a black kid strangely meandering around in the dark on a drizzly night, how about placing the blame at the feet of all the black youth, like Trayvon, whose behavior on other occasions causes suspicion to be focused in the general direction of the larger population of perfectly innocent black teenage youth?

For example, has Michelle Obama discussed who killed 15-year-old Chicago schoolgirl Hadiya Pendleton in a drive-by shooting? Of course not, because the killers were two black youths: 18-year-old Michael Ward and 20-year-old Kenneth Williams, neither of whom look anything like George Zimmerman.

FBI records show that in 2005 alone, African Americans accounted for 49% of all homicide victims in the U.S. The U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics cited data showing that 93% of murdered blacks had the crime perpetrated on them by other blacks. That means if Trayvon had continued on in the direction in which he seemed to be headed, based on the rate that young black males die at the hands of other black males, Trayvon's chances for survival were, at best, a crap shoot.

Then, the day after George Zimmerman was acquitted of second-degree murder, the President of the United States chose to stir the race-baiting pot again by intimating that America should honor Trayvon by passing gun control:
    I now ask every American to respect the call for calm reflection from two parents who lost their young son. And as we do, we should ask ourselves if we're doing all we can to widen the circle of compassion and understanding in our own communities.

Barack Obama isn't one to hide his disrespect for federalism or conceal his contempt for the legal system or the U.S. Constitution. The statement Obama made reveals that his motivation was to once again gain personal political expediency from someone else's heartbreak.

Think about it: the president sheds tears over murdered children, but it's always attached to advancing a specific political agenda. That's precisely why, in some circles, as America's most radical pro-abortion advocate, Barack Obama has zero credibility when discussing lives lost to gun violence.

As far as Obama is concerned, Trayvon Martin deserves kudos for delivering a big bang for his anti-Second Amendment buck. Nonetheless, if the Trayvon controversy should miraculously cool down, in due time someone else will come along and provide still more political capital for the president.

Rest assured, if need be, Mr. Obama will move on quickly from Trayvon, just as he moved from Tucson to Sandy Hook to any number of other tragedies he's used as political causes.

Unfortunately, based on what went on in Sanford, Florida, certain African Americans fall into the same category as the president they blindly support.

Black Americans hung up on fomenting racial unrest or buying into the victim mentality lack credibility too, because although they cry racism over the tragic loss of Trayvon Martin, who they call one of their 'babies,' they have shed few tears over the extermination of actual babies taking place for the last 40 years in abortion clinics all over America.

While focused on Trayvon Martin, socially liberal black Americans continue to ignore the genocide that kills thousands of black baby boys (and girls) every day, many of whom, if given the chance to live, much like Trayvon Martin might have grown up to look like the son Barack Obama never had.

Does it matter that blacks constitute only 13% of the population but account for 36% of all the abortions that take place every year? Where are the tears, protest signs, and New Black Panther demonstrations for the deaths of innocent children who didn't break anyone's nose or smash anyone's skull against a sidewalk?

For perspective, 13% of the U.S. population contributed 22,000,000 of the 60,000,000 children aborted since 1973. Each and every day in the U.S., approximately 1,876 black children are aborted. And yet pro-life people are supposed to believe that the angst over Trayvon's untimely end is based on the black community's respect for the sanctity of life?

In her fight to save the unborn, Erma Clardy Craven, the late Minnesota social worker and author of Abortion, Poverty and Black Genocide, once shared that, "17,000 aborted babies were found in a dumpster outside a pathology laboratory in Los, Angeles, California; some 12-15,000 were observed to be black." Does the president care about them? Apparently not.

While Obama is asking America to "honor Trayvon" by doing what Obama wants, we forget that none of the 15,000 black babies found rotting in that dumpster in LA got the chance to wear a hoodie, shop for Skittles and fruit-flavored iced tea, or skulk around in the dark in a Sanford, Florida residential complex.

Suffice it to say, if only liberal blacks would spend just one day shouting as loudly about the systematic slaughter being perpetrated upon millions of their babies, the angry "Justice 4 Trayvon" stance would likely be better understood by those who disagree with their choice of poster child for racial injustice.
    Jeannie hosts a blog at http://www.jeannie-ology.com/
    "All the perplexities, confusion and distress in America arises not from deficits in the Constitution or Confederation , nor from want of honor and virtue, so much as downright ignorance of the nature of coin, credit, and circulation." -- John Adams
    "The issue which has swept down the centuries and which will have to be fought sooner or later is the people versus the banks." -- Lord Acton

Sometimes the West Coast, sometimes the South.
    We wouldn't have the high rate of abortion, where this is related, if Norplant or some other form of birth control was mandatory in order to receive welfare, food stamps or section 8. If you can't support what you already have and are expecting me to foot the bill, then you have no business bringing in even more that you can't take care of.
    Back to the issue at hand - you will never hear outrage in the black community over the high rate of murder by and of their own, nor will you hear about the disproportionate amount of abortions they have. There's no money in it for the mini$ter$, and no way for the gov't to "guide" them if they taught them to think for themselves.
    Politicians can't give us anything without depriving us of something else. Government is not a god. Every dime they spend must first be taken from someone else. -- unknown

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul. -- George Bernard Shaw