Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

RACE University professor says God is a white racist
+ Reply to Thread

University professor says God is a white racist

While those on the left look to place blame for George Zimmerman’s acquittal in the death of Trayvon Martin, a radical professor said it’s because God is a white racist.

In an editorial published on Sunday, Anthea Butler, a religious professor at the University of Pennsylvania, proclaimed God is “a white racist god with a problem.”

“God ain’t good all of the time. In fact, sometimes, God is not for us. As a black woman in an nation that has taken too many pains to remind me that I am not a white man, and am not capable of taking care of my reproductive rights, or my voting rights, I know that this American god ain’t my god. As a matter of fact, I think he’s a white racist god with a problem. More importantly, he is carrying a gun and stalking young black men.”
    Butler, who accused Walmart of being sharecroppers and slave owners earlier this year, acts like the country is still in 1950s Mississippi when she said “most good conservative Christians in America think… whatever makes them protected, safe, and secure, is worth it at the expense of the black and brown people they fear.”

“Their god is the god that wants to erase race, make everyone act ‘properly’ and respect, as the president said, ‘a nation of laws’; laws that they made to crush those they consider inferior,” she continued.

Never mind that a black man, President Barack Obama, is charged with the execution of the law, and another black man, Attorney General Eric Holder, heads up the federal department responsible for the enforcement of the law.

Nonetheless, Butler asks: “Is God the old white male racist looking down from white heaven, ready to bless me if I just believe the white men like Rick Perry who say the Zimmerman case has nothing to do with race?”

Joining Texas Gov. Rick Perry in that opinion just happens to be the Federal Bureau of Investigations — which falls under Eric Holder. After an extensive investigation of the Trayvon Martin shooting in June 2012, the FBI concluded that there was no evidence to support Zimmerman acted out of racial hatred.

In drawing to a close, Butler is as divisive as she is politically expedient:

“As a historian of American and African-American religion, I know that the Trayvon Martin moment is just one moment in a history of racism in America that, in large part, has its underpinnings in Christianity and its history.”
    Speaking of God, may He bless those with the misfortune of being students in her classroom.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/07/...e-racist-79744
    "Property must be sacred or liberty cannot exist"

. . .For God so loved the W O R L D that He gave His only Son . . . .
    Hold fast to your dreams.
    For without dreams
    life is a broken-winged bird
    that cannot fly.

There are way to many of these ma-roons teaching.

Those having to sit in her classes should sue the university for fraud. Sadly, she doesn't seem to be a rarity.
    “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

What the hell man....every time some dipshit says something stupid, does it really have to be in the news now?

I mean come the hell on, use some discretion and stop giving these idiots publicity.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I, YHWH, change not." ~ our Creator
    "Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth." ~ Albert Einstein

Somebody got theyselfs a express elevator to hell, you know dat rite!

Has the professor seen the face of God? I didn't think so. More than likely it is His polar opposite that she has been hanging out with.
    Find my free fiction stories here.

"Isn’t it interesting that the same people who laugh at science fiction listen to weather forecasts and economists?” - Kelvin R. Throop III

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy in FL View Post
    Has the professor seen the face of God? I didn't think so. More than likely it is His polar opposite that she has been hanging out with.
    You probably didn't mean it like this sounds, so let me elaborate. There is no evil creature or group of evil creatures that are God's equal, not in power knowledge or ability. God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are completely without equal.

Isa_45:21 Declare and present your case; let them take counsel together! Who told this long ago? Who declared it of old? Was it not I, the LORD? And there is no other god besides me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none besides me.

God owns the devil. Lucifer is a punk compared to the Living God. God has set bounds for him that he can't cross.

Quote Originally Posted by RB Martin View Post
    You probably didn't mean it like this sounds, so let me elaborate. There is no evil creature or group of evil creatures that are God's equal, not in power knowledge or ability. God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are completely without equal.

Isa_45:21 Declare and present your case; let them take counsel together! Who told this long ago? Who declared it of old? Was it not I, the LORD? And there is no other god besides me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none besides me.
    Yeah ... pretty much. Color me embarrassed.
    Find my free fiction stories here.

"Isn’t it interesting that the same people who laugh at science fiction listen to weather forecasts and economists?” - Kelvin R. Throop III

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy in FL View Post
    Yeah ... pretty much. Color me embarrassed.
    Bless your heart!

What the hell rock did he crawl out from

Quote Originally Posted by Now-Later View Post
    What the hell rock did he crawl out from
    Anthea Butler, a religious professor at the University of Pennsylvania is a woman...

Standards must be exceedingly low to be hired by the University of Pennsylvania. It's beginning to look as if professors are employed merely for their level of radicalism and not for their academic excellence. This poor soul is filled with hate and totally clueless; a homeschooled third grader could put her to shame scripturally and probably academically.

what a hateful evil witch

Good Lord!

Why is someone as obviously idiotic as this "professor" allowed any airtime whatsoever!?!
    If it's not right, don't do it. If it's not true, don't say it.

Look up her pic. I'd post it here, but I have to go and gouge out my eyes with an icepick....
    Last edited by Dennis Olson; 07-15-2013 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Typo

Any professor who has made it to where they are due to using Affirmative Action to get to their goal has no credibility to Me, a person of mixed race who has pride and has Never partaken of that slacked assed road through life. Ever!

If this old Cheese just even once used the offerings of Affirmative Action to further her education then her 'title' is worthless in my eyes. She still has nothing and is nothing. V

She is an enemy of the cross.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Look up her pic. I'd post it here, but I have to go and gouge out my eyes with and icepick....
    Dennis, your sounding like a Traditional Roman Catholic! That's what we always say... V

Quote Originally Posted by vessie View Post
    Dennis, your sounding like a Traditional Roman Catholic! That's what we always say... V

Prove me wrong. I'll be able to hear your scream from here!!

University professor says God is a white racist
    God says for me to know - and you to find out?

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

Prove me wrong. I'll be able to hear your scream from here!!

Hahahahahhaaaa.....

Well Ok, my cousins who are LDS can scream like that too! V

Okay, you know what? Screw it. These folks will never be satisfied around whites, so maybe they should just emigrate to a predominantly black country, run and governed by blacks. Then they can let us know how well that's working for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthea Butler. View Post
    God is “a white racist god with a problem.”
    And He uses little black babies as gatorbait? That would tempt me to join that religion.

Look up her pic. I'd post it here, but I have to go and gouge out my eyes with an icepick....
    Anyone who posts 'her' pic ought to get an infraction. Hideousness

Good grief, her hair looks like matted fur.

God is a racist?? OMG, quick! Boycott God, right now! Bring him up on federal HATE charges! Get Eric Holder, get Gloria ALL-red! Everyone, get out and protest!

Maybe Athena would be better off serving the guy below. He hates everyone but hates them all equally. And at least he's not white, but red.
    "Why not stay awake now? Who wants to sleep now, with so much happening, so much to see? Living used to be dull, you see...stupid...
    William Faulkner, "The Unvanquished"

Oh dear God, Don King and her weave mated and had babies! That alone can only attest for that thing on her scalp!
    "Why not stay awake now? Who wants to sleep now, with so much happening, so much to see? Living used to be dull, you see...stupid...
    William Faulkner, "The Unvanquished"

That there little missie could use some prayer.

I think the "hair" is a cap made from some recycled grey shag carpet.

Windy Ridge

I wish I could ascribe this just as the rant of some idiotic racist black professor but there is an ideology behind her statement; Black Liberation Theology.

The same Black Liberation Theology of Rev. Jeremiah Wright at Trinity Church. The same Rev. Jeremiah Wright who preached to Barack Hussein Obama and Michelle Obama and married them.

Of course, Rev. Wright was merely a proponent of Black Liberation Theology which is nothing less than a unholy bastardization of Christianity, Marxism, and Black Ethnocentrism. It's more telling to look at one of the fathers of Black Liberation Theology, James Cone and examine what he believed;

Black theology refuses to accept a God who is not identified totally with the goals of the black community. If God is not for us and against white people, then he is a murderer, and we had better kill him. The task of black theology is to kill Gods who do not belong to the black community ... Black theology will accept only the love of God which participates in the destruction of the white enemy. What we need is the divine love as expressed in Black Power, which is the power of black people to destroy their oppressors here and now by any means at their disposal. Unless God is participating in this holy activity, we must reject his love."
    A Black Theology of Liberation, pg. 27
    "To be Christian is to be one of those whom God has chosen. God has chosen black people!" Black Theology and Black Power, pg. 139-140.
    “All white men are responsible for white oppression, it is much too easy to say, "Racism is not my fault," or "I am not responsible for the country's inhumanity to the black man...But insofar as white do-gooders tolerate and sponsor racism in their educational institutions, their political, economic and social structures, their churches, and in every other aspect of American life, they are directly responsible for racism”
    Black Theology and Black Power, pg. 24
    "Theologically, Malcom X was not far wrong when he called the white man 'the devil.' The white structure of this American society, personified in every racist, must be at least part of what the New Testament meant by demonic forces.” Black Theology and Black Power, pg. 39-41.
    “The white man has taught us to shout and sing and pray until we die, to wait until death, for some dreamy heaven-in-the-hereafter . . . while this white man has his milk and honey in the streets paved with golden dollars here on this earth!??” Black Theology and Black Power, 1969.
    “Any advice from whites to blacks on how to deal with white oppression is automatically under suspicion as a clever device to further enslavement."
    Black Theology and Black Power, James Cone, 1969.
    There is no use for a God who loves white oppressors the same as oppressed blacks. We have had too much of white love, the love that tells blacks to turn the other cheek and go the second mile. What we need is the divine love as expressed in black power, which is the power of blacks to destroy their oppressors, here and now, by any means at their disposal. Unless God is participating in this holy activity, we must reject God's love."
    A Black Theology of Liberation, p. 70

“White supremacy is so clever and evasive that we can hardly name it. It claims not to exist, even though black people are dying daily from its poison"
    Living Stones in the Household of God(Anthology), James Cone, 2003.