Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

BRKG LDS Canneries To HALT Canning June 27th.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ainitfunny View Post
    If this now, combined with everything else you should know by coming here to be informed, DOES NOT CAUSE YOU TO ACT IMMEDIATELY to do whatever is necessary to secure your future access to, and ability to grow and preserve food for yourself and and your loved ones, to the absolute limit of your ability and effort, then you risk losing everything you cherish.

It ISN'T "knowing" all this that will save you.
    Everything depends on WHAT YOU DO WITH WHAT YOU KNOW!
    If you DON'T ACT, don't have stored food, don't have a way to grow or help grow more food, don't have the knowledge, equipment, and supplies to PRESERVE food saying "you can't afford it", or aren't "interested" but waste even one more dollar on ANYTHING you or your children absolutely do not HAVE TO HAVE RIGHT NOW, then you AND your loved ones, in the long run, may face ACTUALLY DYING, for the latte, the ipad, karate classes, the vacation or ski trip, the new car, or to HANG ON TO and keep whatever you have of value that you DON'T need, (the motorcycle, the antiques, the inherited jewelry, (instead of selling it and raising money for) "preps" NOW.

Wake up and ACT before it is too late, YOU choose NOW what you face later.
    It may not be "fair", but NOT EVERYONE WILL SUFFER EQUALLY.
    It is YOUR responsibility, not your friends, or neighbors, or the government's to feed your kids and your self when crisis, disaster, war, or other catastrophic collapse occurs. If they eat and your kids DO NOT, IT IS YOUR FAULT, for the choices you made NOW.
    This is absolutely 100% correct,and said as well as i have EVER heard it.PLEASE pay attention,and act accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Personal or national emergencies will not have that resource available. But it will be too late by then which seems to be the story of the USA more and more often.

This is going exactly according to plan. When Sandy hit and government response was slow (as usual), what was the hue and cry raised by the sheeple on teevee? That churches and NGOs needed to send more help? No. "THE GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO DO MORE!! WE NEED THEIR HELP!!!!!"

That was what you heard, fifty times on the nightly nooz.

Exactly what the Gestapo wants to hear.....
    Sorry, but when North Carolina's Billy Graham sent tractor trailer loads of free foods to New Jersey and New York Sandy victims, the charities were turned back because they did not have the proper government caloric index listed

Facts are nice:
    1) The (dry-pack) canneries were not closed entirely unless they were shut down for other reasons e.g. older buildings and lack of usage.. They will continue to function as sales points for food prepacked in Utah.

2) It has affected some canneries on the east coast. It will be moving from East towards the West over the coming months.

3) The govt. didn't force the shut down, per se, but it has become economically inadvisable to continue to retool smaller canneries constantly to keep in line with an increasingly ridiculous regulatory environment. It's become more financially feasible to just retool a few larger facilities. Canneries in the west-- for the time being--remain functional except for some that were closed for the types of reasons mentioned above. They ARE carrying more and more of the prepacked products and the expectation is that they will eventually go the way of the Eastern canneries, but no dates have been given yet out west of the Rockies for when the transition will occur. Obviously, one or more larger Utah facilities will continue to function as canning locations in a much stricter canning environment than is possible in the smaller canneries operating with 100% volunteer labor.

Edited to add: It's possible some canneries may remain in ID and AZ, but haven't yet been able to confirm.
    Last edited by susie0884; 05-05-2013 at 10:43 AM.

The old men in SLC, the leadership are such BIG PUSSIES that they will never, ever fight such oppression openly.... they are more concerned with 'getting along' and 'obeying authority' and seeming 'reasonable.'

What the leadership should be doing is telling the government thugs to ****-off and eat shite! Period.

But nooooooooo!

There no more "men" in leadership in the LDS church at the top.

Only old, irrrelevant, corporate-type pussy-men.
    "The evil genius always wins"

Unfortunately, that fact is also true of some vital organizations such as the NRA. The fact that they've even formed the word "fight" with their pussy-mouths is shocking to me. But rest assured that they won't when it's crunch time. No one wants to take the fight to the Beast. I don't understand why.

Instead of getting all upset about a rumor, just how far did any of you go to try to find info on this specific "threat"??? Instead of claiming that LDS leaders had caved to pressure, why didn't anyone find out if there was any pressure to cave in to???

I did a lot of looking for any kind of report in the media from Salt Lake City and there is nothing there. If the LDS Church were to be assailed by .gov agents of any kind, we in the Church would have heard rumors all over the place before the .gov people hit the sidewalk again - we heard about the Canneries stopping the "wet canning" long before notices came out about it.

We have quite a network of gossips LOL
    Last edited by Laurane; 05-05-2013 at 09:34 AM. Reason: removed old link
    True North Strong and Free

Quote Originally Posted by Laurane View Post
    Instead of getting all upset about a rumor, just how far did any of you go to try to find info on this specific "threat"??? Instead of claiming that LDS leaders had caved to pressure, why didn't anyone find out if there was any pressure to cave in to???

I did a lot of looking for any kind of report in the media from Salt Lake City and there is nothing there. And this woman in Tennessee, was able to phone an actual Cannery which was supposed to have had .gov agents come in and demand information. This is her report........as you can see there is nothing to it and absolutely has put the Oath Keepers reputation in doubt, about all this at least.

Please watch this whole 5 min. video and see her report, then you can all stand down, lower your hackles, unknot your panties and get on with important things.

If the LDS Church were to be assailed by .gov agents of any kind, we in the Church would have heard rumors all over the place before the .gov people hit the sidewalk again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKLnsaQgqc8
    Re the link posted....
    Uploaded on Dec 10, 2011

This is OLD

Removed the old link - the rest still stands........ my daughter in law works for Church Welfare Services in Salt Lake, so I will ask her when I phone.
    True North Strong and Free

Okay guys this is a piece of intell. Work it whatever is coming is coming sometimes after that 2 years or towards the end of that 2 years. If it was happening sooner they would not worry about shutting them down they would just move.
    All love is unrequited-Cmdr. Susan Ivanova //Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this - they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people... better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave. - Capt. Mal remember boys and girls ATFTRAF