Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

WTF?!? If You Think Nancy Pelosi Is Hot Now, Check Out This Pic of Her in 1955-WoW!!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

6 If You Think Nancy Pelosi Is Hot Now, Check Out This Pic of Her in 1955-WoW!!

Nancy D'Alesandro Pelosi - MISS LUBE RACK 1955

http://12160.info/photo/nancy-d-alesandr...ntext=user

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone going to put this 'pin up' on their garage wall? The guy on her left looks guilty of something. Guilty of what?
    I haven't figured that out yet.

Can anyone identify the car that's on the rack?
    Sow the Wind....Reap the Whirlwind

I can see by the look in her eyes that she still owned her soul.

What a difference time and deals with "Auld Scratch" can make on one's looks... V

Quote Originally Posted by vessie View Post
    I can see by the look in her eyes that she still owned her soul.

What a difference time and deals with "Auld Scratch" can make on one's looks... V
    Miss Lube Rack................no I'm not going to say it.

She would have been barely 15. They make them now that look like that, but I remember 1955 and well....not so common. Somebody is pretty sure this is the right girl?
    "The misfortune of many is the consolation of fools" Ancient proverb

Pointies...............the times of the 50s.

Today Miss Lube Rack would cause the death of whoever made it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Troke View Post
    She would have been barely 15. They make them now that look like that, but I remember 1955 and well....not so common. Somebody is pretty sure this is the right girl?
    Yes Troke, that's the right girl. I know down deep you think she's hot...hot...hot.

http://conservativeamericaonline.blo...miss-lube.html

I think that might be a '53 Olds. BTW, which one in the pic is Nancy?
    “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

I give up. Just who is it who thinks Pelosi is hot now? Damn sure not me. I don't think she was particularly hot back then either.
    In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people. Source – The Declaration of Independence

She'll be real "hot" when she is burning in hell.....
    "America is at that awkward stage, to late to work within the system, but to early to shoot the bastards"-- Claire Wolfe

I'm pretty sure that's not Nancy Pelosi. Real photo, just that's not Pelosi. Me thinks someone has punked people into buying that the photo is Pelosi.

Quote Originally Posted by JamestheFin View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's not Nancy Pelosi. Real photo, just that's not Pelosi. Me thinks someone has punked people into buying that the photo is Pelosi.
    Yeah, that is made up to look like a LIFE cover. I am pretty sure that Miss Lube Rack of 1955 would not have made that cover.
    "The misfortune of many is the consolation of fools" Ancient proverb

Yeah, that is made up to look like a LIFE cover. I am pretty sure that Miss Lube Rack of 1955 would not have made that cover.
    Oddly enough, in today's PC climate it wouldn't be possible to have a 'Miss Lube Rack' because the PC-police would be marching on any business that did promote something like that. What a different worlds they(the people in the photo) and we the living live in.

I found a more recent one of Nancy Pelosi....

No Offense Dobbin...
    Attached Images
    "America is at that awkward stage, to late to work within the system, but to early to shoot the bastards"-- Claire Wolfe

Is that what Life Magazine Covers looked like back then?

I don't remember them looking like that in the 1960's/1970's.

That could be a page within the magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by fairbanksb View Post
    I give up. Just who is it who thinks Pelosi is hot now? Damn sure not me. I don't think she was particularly hot back then either.
    Thank you I was wondering the same myself fairbanksb.

Pelosi is the Devil.

SIRR1
    A hero is a man who does what he can. Romain Rolland

"points of her own, sittin way up high....way up firm and high"
    A whole bunch of Obamanauts are about to find out that "elections have consequences" One of them is awakening many more of us to the clear and present danger our nation is facing. I will NOT turn my back on our Republic. Those of us who love this Country WILL band together to bandage her wounds and nurse her back to health. This ISN'T Over!!

Quote Originally Posted by CTFIREBATTCHIEF View Post
    "points of her own, sittin way up high....way up firm and high"
    Y'all sayin that on this thread in front of virile healthy men...tsk tsk, you tryin to change their sekshul orientation or sumpin?

I don't think the pinup is her. She looks like she comes from an old-timey Italian family, and those guys probably wouldn't have let her do that. The third picture is of her real love, lots of money. Say look at how much money she managed to accumulate while everyone else in the country lost about a quarter of their IRA money in 2008, remember that? Sure you do. How does she do it?

Anyway, it's interesting to see what gets a thousand views in about an hour around here.

Attached Images
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

At a party with JFK as a 20-year old:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-prove-it.html
    Attached Images

I got to tell ya, I seen tons of girls cuter than she is and she was, I just don't see it.
    blessings to all momof23goats

Quote Originally Posted by mzkitty View Post

I wonder if JFK "did her"? Ya never know.........

I remember the 50's and in my home town of Kilgore Texas...pretty girls were scarce as hen's teeth. Of course dental work was neglected and lots of toothy girls (and boys) were around. Moving to Calif meant prettier girls for me.
    "The future is already here, it is just not evenly. distributed."

“Theory is when you understand everything, but nothing works.”
    “Practice is when everything works, but nobody understands why.”
    “At this station, theory and practice are united, so nothing works and nobody understands why.”
    Dallas Fed president Richard Fisher

23. Quote Originally Posted by Troke View Post
    You are assuming she gives her correct age.
    "And none of the wicked shall understand, but those who are wise shall understand." -Dan 12:10

I think Nancy's zerk fittings have long dried out...

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe's Daddy View Post
    Well....Lub'em up Roscoe's Daddy!

"Stay in school, work hard, stay out of trouble and when you grow up, you can pay for those who didn't."
    World War Three: "The Last Day". Fictional(?) depiction of an attack against Israel. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5T5CF1jhTg
    ----------------------------------------------

Pfft

She needs to be:

Arrested
    Charged with Treason
    Sentence to Death

What is happening these days aint no joke. She, along with others, are killing people around the globe daily, while conspiring to kill Americans. Each and every one of us.

She is loony, and speak well to masses, and does what she is told. That is why the British had here in there. Same for Obama. The are from the same mold.
    “Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.” – General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe's Daddy View Post
    ROFL!! OH MY GAWD!!

Now I've got to clean goldfish crackers off my monitor.
    The liberal mind is a no logic zone.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Booga! Booga! Booga! Booga! - Dennis Olson on the dangers of EMP

I don't see the resemblance.
    The image is real ... all over the net for years.

But I can't find anything stating that it's actually Pelosi, prior to yesterday.

More images:
    http://www.vintag.es/2012/03/muller-...wash-1951.html

http://johnstraub.blogspot.com/2012/...ller-bros.html

I don't think the pinup is her. She looks like she comes from an old-timey Italian family, and those guys probably wouldn't have let her do that. The third picture is of her real love, lots of money. Say look at how much money she managed to accumulate while everyone else in the country lost about a quarter of their IRA money in 2008, remember that? Sure you do. How does she do it?

Anyway, it's interesting to see what gets a thousand views in about an hour around here.

Looking at the photo carefully, we can see that it is indeed Nancy Pelosi.
    The fellow on her left is Dan Rather. Harry Reid, may be hidden in the shadows somewhere, I'm not quite sure.(sarcasm off)
    Last edited by doctor_fungcool; 05-01-2013 at 02:56 AM.

What is Nancy saying to JFK? I have the ability to read lips from still photos. She's saying,

"Happy Birthday, Mr. President, happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

NOTE: Check out the look in her eye. What in the world is she thinking?

Nancy.... You've Come a Long Way, Baby

Last edited by doctor_fungcool; 05-01-2013 at 03:06 AM.

LOL!

Someone open the door and let the innuendo out...
    Ephesians 5:11 - " Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them. ”

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post

LOL!

Someone open the door and let the innuendo out...
    I was going to write a little piece on why we're in trouble as a nation. Fortunately, I found this photo, and I won't have to spend the time writing............why? A picture is worth a thousand words.

Kilgore Texas? You mean the same Kilgore Texas as the home of the Kilgore Rangerettes?

http://rangerette.com/

behind enemy lines (red zone trapped in blue zone)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garryowen View Post
    I'm thinking it's the Moustache Pete lower right hand corner of the group...
    Every welfare payment that is made, every piece of crap 'art' that is gov't funded, every 'environmental' , 'safety' and tax regulation made 'for the children' signifies,
    in the final sense, a theft from tax paying public so that they may suffer hunger and cold, so that the parasites, bureaucrats, morally unfit and other such trash may be cared and coddled.

Quote Originally Posted by Garryowen View Post
    LOL I was thinking the same thing. Judging by her current looks, is she in the top row or bottom row?

I can't get by the title of this thread? Who in the world thinks Polosi is hot now????
    You gotta look for the good in the bad
    The happy in the sad
    The gain in the pain
    And what makes you grateful not hateful - K Salonansohn

Quote Originally Posted by Amazed View Post
    I can't get by the title of this thread? Who in the world thinks Polosi is hot now????
    Is she hot, or is she not..............only her plastic surgeon knows for sure.

Sometimes, amazed (not often) my threads are couched in sarcasm.

Obviously, this is before she caught syphilis, and the tertiary stage has severely affected her brain.

Unreal. Over 2,000 views for this nasty old battle-ax.

Unreal. Over 2,000 views for this nasty old battle-ax.

Well, mzkitty, you know men and their 'need' to look at women's bodies.......

But you and I got caught here, too.

I do think some of the responses are funny, though! Some are not so funny, too.

Anyway........according to me - hot, she is not. Yet. Until God gets through with her.

Now, back to more important business (which is almost anything else).
    ( \ o / )
    / _ \

Sammy55:
    Following my Lord-
    Where He leads me,
    What He wants of me,
    Who He wants me to be.