Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

CRIME Doomsday Defense against all Christians
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Doomsday Defense against all Christians

An avid Daily Jot reader has been telling me of the recent bone chilling experience visiting an only son who is in the US military. He was rooming with a Muslim soldier whose father is a practicing jihadist in Pakistan. There was no feeling of safety, no warmth, and tension was in the air the entire weekend. Worse yet, the son, who is a West Point grad, is very accepting of Islam. The more this was looked in to, the more the parent realized that the US military has been infiltrated and desensitized to all things Islamic, and is brainwashing its officers and enlisted men. They are not allowed to criticize Islam or associate the religion with terrorism. But it is worse than that. There is an all-out assault on Christianity.

The Pentagon has hired as a consultant Mikey Weinstein of the Military Religious Freedom Foundation. Weinstein wrote an April 16 column in the Huffington Post that was articulately hateful of Christians and Christianity. Weinstein wrote: "Today, we face incredibly well-funded gangs of fundamentalist Christian monsters who terrorize their fellow Americans by forcing their weaponized and twisted version of Christianity upon their helpless subordinates in our nation's armed forces." In a hate-filled monologue against Christians, Weinstein describes them as "monsters" no less than 12 times. If you do not agree with his view on the Constitution and religion, you are a "monster of human degradation." Yet, he says Christians are the haters.

Weinstein has endorsed the Southern Poverty Law Center and Lt Col Jack Rich, the Army officer who warned fellow officers about the dangers of Christians in the military. Rich quoted the Southern Poverty Law Center in identifying the American Family Association, Focus on the Family, and the Family Research Council as hate groups. He also defends the powerpoint that has been circulating as an example of military presentations identifying Christians as dangerous militant hate-mongers. It does not mention the Islamic terrorism that has been the centerpiece of 21st century extremism. It appears the Southern Poverty Law Center, the government and promotion of Islam at the expense Christianity are related.

Breitbart reports that "Weinstein will be a consultant to the Pentagon to develop new policies on religious tolerance, including a policy for court-martialing military chaplains who share the Christian Gospel during spiritual counseling of American troops." Weinstein believes they should be tried for treason and executed. As in the account of the West Point officer son, we know how deeply imbedded this philosophy has become under the occupant of the Oval Office. As the Lord said in Jeremiah 51:14 about Babylon (which looked like today's America), "Surely I will fill thee with men, as with locusts; and they shall lift up a shout against thee." In most word studies the locusts are like armies of men and the shout is one of triumph. Have these deceivers built an Islamic-style doomsday defense against Christians on our watch?

Have a Blessed and Powerful Day!
    Bill Wilson
    www.dailyjot.com

Monday, April 29, 2013
    "Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."
    - Ronald Reagan

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding,
    acknowledge Him in all your ways and He will direct your path.

Very scary, we, Americans, are not immune from the fallout from this kind of nonsense.

Judy

We know this is coming. I say BRING IT.

Deo Vindice
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Non nobis, non nobis, Domine, Sed nomini tuo da gloriam (Not to us, not to us, O Lord, But to thy name give glory.)

As I have continually ranted, every vestige of the Joe SixPac culture will be eradicated. The JP culture was Christian based. That must go.
    "The misfortune of many is the consolation of fools" Ancient proverb

They can not iradicate my faith, they can only take my life. It won't be a one sided event.

Lucifer and his Illuminati/NWO must marginalize and persecute their greatest enemy....and unfortunately, most born-again believers are caught up in the urban legend of the rapture and think they get taken out of here before things get rough. However, the dark side has had decades or longer to infiltrate every human institution of worth at the highest levels...and they have done a good job...just took around. The military is just one example.

Additionally, the NWO/Illuminati does win, for a while, till Christ cuts them off. In the mean time, millions of Christians will endure a tribulation that will require the prayerful ability to stand against the darkness. As I interpret scripture, many of us will not physically survive until the end.
    Last edited by JF&P; 04-29-2013 at 06:09 PM. Reason: add
    JOHN 3:16 / John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you FREE.

most born-again believers are caught up in the urban legend of the rapture and think they get taken out of here before things get rough
    we are not promised that we won't suffer. I shake my head when people say they will be raptured before it gets so bad.

Judy

No you may all realize why I believe that our (formerly the US military) uniformed government global mercenaries are not to be supported, praised, worshiped or revered anymore. This is the real reason I take the stance that I do now. If you still believe that the US military will "do the right thing" --then you are completely delustional and should be smacked in the head with a large phone book.
    "The evil genius always wins"

If the wind should shift in an ugly direction, I will stand with the Muslims.

--- Bams, Inc.
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

This, sadly, does not surprise me. It's part of the larger antipathy against Christianity that runs everywhere from the entertainment industry to academia to anywhere else you look. I have relatives (not Christians ) who call me paranoid and mock me when I point these things out.

And a quick side note re: the Rapture (especially "pre-Trib")---this belief is certainly not shared by all Christians; Orthodox, Catholic, and the main Protestant liturgical churches do not teach it. I'm not hijacking the discussion here, merely stating a fact.

What I hear in Catholic circles is that lots of people are waking up and preparing for persecution.
    "You're not living in the story the world tells you you're living in. The story is not about the Clash of Civilizations, the March of Progress, the American Dream, the Rise of Civilization or the Struggle of Race, Class, and Gender. It's about the triumph of Jesus Christ in rescuing us from this passing world and bringing us into eternal ecstasy and perfection."---Mark Shea

A Jew does this besides. Unfathomable.

The Pentagon has hired as a consultant Mikey Weinstein of the Military Religious Freedom Foundation.

So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Troke View Post
    As I have continually ranted, every vestige of the Joe SixPac culture will be eradicated. The JP culture was Christian based. That must go.
    Thats because Joe Sixpack, no longer has a sixpack, he has a spare tire instead.
    Joe Sixpack is old,or tired, or fat, or scared, or isolated, or all of the above.
    Joe Sixpack keeps saying he will stand and fight, but never does.
    Joe Sixpack's life is one abandoned line in the sand after another, until it looks like a long railroad track of lines across what used to be a good country.
    Joe Sixpack has become civilized, sissified, pussified, metro sexualized and has now sadly been marginalized.
    "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself." -DH Lawrence
    "We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are." - The Talmud

Quote Originally Posted by Shinmen Takezo View Post
    No you may all realize why I believe that our (formerly the US military) uniformed government global mercenaries are not to be supported, praised, worshiped or revered anymore. This is the real reason I take the stance that I do now. If you still believe that the US military will "do the right thing" --then you are completely delustional and should be smacked in the head with a large phone book.
    This should be required reading for all board members. It ain't like Grandpa in WWII or Dad in 'Nam anymore. Our own military is being systematically programmed to be used against we the people of these United States. It is coming folks. Count on it.
    "You never had the things you thought you should have had and you'll not get them now..."

Shinmen Takezo we are a dying generation and those of a "certain age" are NOT delusional in any way. We KNOW that following orders has been drilled into the heads of today's generation and those coming up and that they WILL follow those orders.
    We have BEEN "fundamentally transformed" and to the loud and lusty cheers of the idiots who know nothing of freedom and don't even WANT freedom.
    The people of the United States are the rightful masters of both Congress and the Courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. Abraham Lincoln, 1859

It is not the Christians they're afraid of. It's the God behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by mzkitty View Post

The Pentagon has hired as a consultant Mikey Weinstein of the Military Religious Freedom Foundation.

:dvl1:

I know. Next time, let 'em all die in the gas chambers if they feel that way...

Must have been an abused child.

Hmmm...and grrrrr. I just posted on my blog about the Sen from WV, Joe Manchin (sp) It seems that he is going to reintroduce his/Schumers failed Gun Control plan. Over and over it goes...and we are getting closer to the time when .gov lets loose on the civilians.
    Visit My site, Stand Up and Be Free, for the online novel "The Troublemaker".

For Do It Yourself Gun Customizing, on M1 Garand, Rem 700 and Ruger 10/22 visit Guncrafter,

"Next time, let 'em all die in the gas chambers if they feel that way... "

Dennis, I believe you know better than that. Jesus didn't revile His persecutors, and He wants us to follow Him, not follow them.

Respectfully,
    FREEBIRD
    "You're not living in the story the world tells you you're living in. The story is not about the Clash of Civilizations, the March of Progress, the American Dream, the Rise of Civilization or the Struggle of Race, Class, and Gender. It's about the triumph of Jesus Christ in rescuing us from this passing world and bringing us into eternal ecstasy and perfection."---Mark Shea

Yep. The Muslim is the hammer in the zionist toolbox.

AND this: Karl Marx's real last name was Levy. Think people. Nearly every head of the USSR was Jewish. There is an element among them that hate us with a passion. The purpose of the USSR was to destroy Christinity.
    "all they that hate Me love death." Proverbs 8:36. "Why do the heathen rage, and the people image a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves and the rulers take counsel together against the LORD and against His Anointed." Ps 2:1,2."The agencies of evil are combining and consolidating, they are strengthening for the last great crisis."

I saw this today. It elaborates some more on the OP.

RIP Amerika.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2...lerance-Policy

Pentagon Taps Anti-Christian Extremist for Religious Tolerance Policy

by Ken Klukowski 28 Apr 2013 877 post a comment View Discussion

“Today, we face incredibly well-funded gangs of fundamentalist Christian monsters who terrorize their fellow Americans by forcing their weaponized and twisted version of Christianity upon their helpless subordinates in our nation’s armed forces.”

Those words were recently written by Mikey Weinstein, founder of the Military Religious Freedom Foundation (MRFF), in a column he wrote for the Huffington Post. Weinstein will be a consultant to the Pentagon to develop new policies on religious tolerance, including a policy for court-martialing military chaplains who share the Christian Gospel during spiritual counseling of American troops.

Weinstein decries what he calls the “virulent religious oppression” perpetrated by conservative Christians, whom he refers to as “monstrosities” and “pitiable unconstitutional carpetbaggers,” comparing them to “bigots” in the Deep South during the civil rights era.

He cites Dr. James Dobson—the famous Christian founder of Focus on the Family—as “illustrating the extremist, militant nature of these virulently homophobic organizations’ rhetorically-charged propaganda.” Regarding those who teach orthodox Christian beliefs from the Bible, Weinstein concludes, “Let’s call these ignoble actions what they are: the senseless and cowardly squallings of human monsters.”

Weinstein then endorses the ultra-left Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), who publishes a list of “hate groups.” Alongside truly deplorable organizations like the KKK, the SPLC’s list includes a host of traditional Christian organizations (for their support of traditional marriage) and Tea Party organizations (for supporting limited government). Weinstein says SPLC correctly labels them all as “hate groups.”

Floyd Lee Corkins—the first person ever convicted of domestic terrorism in federal court under the laws of Washington, D.C.—told the FBI that he chose his intended shooting spree targets from the SPLC website's map. Corkins was arrested at the offices of the Family Research Council (FRC) after shooting a security guard in August 2012. His court documents state that Corkins intended to kill as many people as possible.

Weinstein also supports Lt. Col. Jack Rich, the Army officer who wrote to subordinate officers that soldiers who hold traditional Christian beliefs agreeing with organizations on SPLC’s “hate group” list are incompatible with “Army values" and should be carefully watched and excluded from military service.

According to Weinstein, “We should as a nation effusively applaud Lt. Col. Rich.” He adds that the nation should “venture further” than Rich’s recommendations, saying, “We MUST vigorously support the continuing efforts to expose pathologically anti-gay, Islamaphobic, and rabidly intolerant agitators for what they are: die-hard enemies of the United States Constitution. Monsters, one and all. To do anything less would be to roll out a red carpet to those who would usher in a blood-drenched, draconian era of persecutions, nationalistic militarism, and superstitious theocracy.”

Many media outlets are silent on this disturbing new alliance between fanatical secularists and leaders in the Pentagon appointed by President Barack Obama and Secretary Chuck Hagel, under which the U.S. military would officially consult with someone with such foaming-at-the-mouth passionate hostility toward traditional Christians, including Evangelicals and devout Catholics. The military—America’s most heroic and noble institution—includes countless people of faith, and this represents a radical departure from the U.S. military’s warm embrace of people of faith in its ranks.

Yet the little coverage this story is getting is positive, such as this Washington Post column that somehow manages not to carry any of these frightening quotes from Weinstein and instead actually endorses the Pentagon’s meeting with him. Sally Quinn’s Post column also approvingly quotes MRFF Advisory Board member Larry Wilkerson as saying, “Sexual assault and proselytizing, according to Wilkerson, ‘are absolutely destructive of the bonds that keep soldiers together.’”

Did you get that? They say having someone share the Christian gospel with you is akin to being raped. Weinstein makes sure there are no doubts, being quoted by the Post as adding, “This is a national security threat. What is happening [aside from sexual assault] is spiritual rape. And what the Pentagon needs is to understand is that it is sedition and treason. It should be punished.”

Another MRFF Advisory Board member, Ambassador Joe Wilson (the far-left husband of CIA employee Valerie Plame from the Iraq War’s yellow-cake uranium scandal a decade ago), said a military chaplain “is to minister to spiritual needs. You don’t proselytize. It’s a workplace violation.”

In other words, it should be the official policy of the United States to decree what a human being’s spiritual needs are, and punish for violations a military officer who is an ordained clergyman who attempts to share his own personal faith with another service member when discussing religious matters. You cannot imagine such a thing ever happening under any previous president.

Weinstein goes on:

If these fundamentalist Christian monsters of human degradation … and tyranny cannot broker or barter your acceptance of their putrid theology, then they crave for your universal silence in the face of their rapacious reign of theocratic terror. Indeed, they ceaselessly lust, ache, and pine for you to do absolutely nothing to thwart their oppression. Comply, my friends, and you become as monstrously savage as are they. I beg you, do not feed these hideous monsters with your stoic lethargy, callousness and neutrality. Do not lubricate the path of their racism, bigotry, and prejudice. Doing so directly threatens the national security of our beautiful nation.

God help us now when someone with such visceral hatred of conservative Christians—literally tens of millions of Americans—who says sharing this gospel is “spiritual rape” is helping develop policies for how to deal with Christians in the military.

Weinstein says those guilty of this “treason” must be “punished.” Under federal law, the penalty for treason is death. And the Obama administration is sitting down to talk with this man to craft new policies for “religious tolerance” in our military.

Breitbart News legal columnist Ken Klukowski is senior fellow for religious liberty at the Family Research Council and on faculty at Liberty University

Pentagon Taps Anti-Christian Extremist for Religious Tolerance Policy

“Today, we face incredibly well-funded gangs of fundamentalist Christian monsters who terrorize their fellow Americans by forcing their weaponized and twisted version of Christianity upon their helpless subordinates in our nation’s armed forces.”

Those words were recently written by Mikey Weinstein, founder of the Military Religious Freedom Foundation (MRFF), in a column he wrote for the Huffington Post. Weinstein will be a consultant to the Pentagon to develop new policies on religious tolerance, including a policy for court-martialing military chaplains who share the Christian Gospel during spiritual counseling of American troops.

Weinstein decries what he calls the “virulent religious oppression” perpetrated by conservative Christians, whom he refers to as “monstrosities” and “pitiable unconstitutional carpetbaggers,” comparing them to “bigots” in the Deep South during the civil rights era.

He cites Dr. James Dobson—the famous Christian founder of Focus on the Family—as “illustrating the extremist, militant nature of these virulently homophobic organizations’ rhetorically-charged propaganda.” Regarding those who teach orthodox Christian beliefs from the Bible, Weinstein concludes, “Let’s call these ignoble actions what they are: the senseless and cowardly squallings of human monsters.”

Weinstein then endorses the ultra-left Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), who publishes a list of “hate groups.” Alongside truly deplorable organizations like the KKK, the SPLC’s list includes a host of traditional Christian organizations (for their support of traditional marriage) and Tea Party organizations (for supporting limited government). Weinstein says SPLC correctly labels them all as “hate groups.”

Floyd Lee Corkins—the first person ever convicted of domestic terrorism in federal court under the laws of Washington, D.C.—told the FBI that he chose his intended shooting spree targets from the SPLC website's map. Corkins was arrested at the offices of the Family Research Council (FRC) after shooting a security guard in August 2012. His court documents state that Corkins intended to kill as many people as possible.

Weinstein also supports Lt. Col. Jack Rich, the Army officer who wrote to subordinate officers that soldiers who hold traditional Christian beliefs agreeing with organizations on SPLC’s “hate group” list are incompatible with “Army values" and should be carefully watched and excluded from military service.

According to Weinstein, “We should as a nation effusively applaud Lt. Col. Rich.” He adds that the nation should “venture further” than Rich’s recommendations, saying, “We MUST vigorously support the continuing efforts to expose pathologically anti-gay, Islamaphobic, and rabidly intolerant agitators for what they are: die-hard enemies of the United States Constitution. Monsters, one and all. To do anything less would be to roll out a red carpet to those who would usher in a blood-drenched, draconian era of persecutions, nationalistic militarism, and superstitious theocracy.”

Many media outlets are silent on this disturbing new alliance between fanatical secularists and leaders in the Pentagon appointed by President Barack Obama and Secretary Chuck Hagel, under which the U.S. military would officially consult with someone with such foaming-at-the-mouth passionate hostility toward traditional Christians, including Evangelicals and devout Catholics. The military—America’s most heroic and noble institution—includes countless people of faith, and this represents a radical departure from the U.S. military’s warm embrace of people of faith in its ranks.

Yet the little coverage this story is getting is positive, such as this Washington Post column that somehow manages not to carry any of these frightening quotes from Weinstein and instead actually endorses the Pentagon’s meeting with him. Sally Quinn’s Post column also approvingly quotes MRFF Advisory Board member Larry Wilkerson as saying, “Sexual assault and proselytizing, according to Wilkerson, ‘are absolutely destructive of the bonds that keep soldiers together.’”

Did you get that? They say having someone share the Christian gospel with you is akin to being raped. Weinstein makes sure there are no doubts, being quoted by the Post as adding, “This is a national security threat. What is happening [aside from sexual assault] is spiritual rape. And what the Pentagon needs is to understand is that it is sedition and treason. It should be punished.”

Another MRFF Advisory Board member, Ambassador Joe Wilson (the far-left husband of CIA employee Valerie Plame from the Iraq War’s yellow-cake uranium scandal a decade ago), said a military chaplain “is to minister to spiritual needs. You don’t proselytize. It’s a workplace violation.”

In other words, it should be the official policy of the United States to decree what a human being’s spiritual needs are, and punish for violations a military officer who is an ordained clergyman who attempts to share his own personal faith with another service member when discussing religious matters. You cannot imagine such a thing ever happening under any previous president.

Weinstein goes on:

If these fundamentalist Christian monsters of human degradation … and tyranny cannot broker or barter your acceptance of their putrid theology, then they crave for your universal silence in the face of their rapacious reign of theocratic terror. Indeed, they ceaselessly lust, ache, and pine for you to do absolutely nothing to thwart their oppression. Comply, my friends, and you become as monstrously savage as are they. I beg you, do not feed these hideous monsters with your stoic lethargy, callousness and neutrality. Do not lubricate the path of their racism, bigotry, and prejudice. Doing so directly threatens the national security of our beautiful nation.

God help us now when someone with such visceral hatred of conservative Christians—literally tens of millions of Americans—who says sharing this gospel is “spiritual rape” is helping develop policies for how to deal with Christians in the military.

Weinstein says those guilty of this “treason” must be “punished.” Under federal law, the penalty for treason is death. And the Obama administration is sitting down to talk with this man to craft new policies for “religious tolerance” in our military.

Breitbart News legal columnist Ken Klukowski is senior fellow for religious liberty at the Family Research Council and on faculty at Liberty University School of Law.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2...lerance-Policy

Buckster we just cross posted the same write-up!

Top brass crush career of Army officer who warned of jihadists

The Pentagon’s top brass has dealt another blow to a decorated Army officer who was fired last year as a war college instructor because of his teachings about radical Islam, his attorney told The Washington Times.

A four-star general’s rejection of Lt. Col. Matthew Dooley for consideration for command of a combat battalion likely means the end of a promising Army career of an armor officer who was decorated for valor in Iraq and received glowing evaluations.

Last year, Col. Dooley underwent an Army command selection board review after he was transferred from the Joint Forces Staff College in Norfolk, Va., to a weapons integration unit at Fort Eustis, Va.

The review board, comprising three generals and two colonels, voted to keep Col. Dooley as a candidate for battalion commander, his attorney, Richard Thompson, told The Times.

The board, however, was overruled by Gen. Lloyd J. Austin III, then the Army’s vice chief and now chief of U.S. Central Command. He ordered Col. Dooley’s name removed from the candidates list, said Mr. Thompson, who added that he had read the “official use only” memo.

News of Col. Dooley’s setback has emerged as some researchers of radical Islam are criticizing the Obama administration for downplaying the Islamic connection in a string of attempted and successful terrorist attacks, including the Boston Marathon bombings on April 15.

Mr. Thompson, president of the Thomas More Law Center in Michigan, said the blame for Col. Dooley’s treatment ultimately belongs to ArmyGen. Martin E. Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Gen. Dempsey publicly condemned Col. Dooley’s teachings and set into motion investigations that resulted in his firing.

“When he entered West Point, Matt Dooley’s ultimate goal was to one day command a battalion,” Mr. Thompson said. “But after 18 years of hard work, family sacrifice, six deployments and outstanding officer evaluations, Matt’s dream was shattered by Gen. Dempsey.

“Yet, despite Gen. Dempsey’s personal attacks on LTC Dooley, a command review board consisting of generals and colonels voted to retain LTC Dooley on the list for battalion command. But political correctness once again dominated the Pentagon. Gen. Lloyd Austin, the Army’s Vice Chief of Staff, directed that LTC Dooley’s name be removed from the Command List. Sadly, a principle of leadership — loyalty to the men who are loyal to you — is once again ignored. And violation of that principle in this case not only results in a miscarriage of justice to a loyal and patriotic officer, but deprives our nation of a proven combat commander.”

The Times asked Army public affairs for comment but received no response.

A spokesman for Gen. Dempsey previously told The Times that Col. Dooley’s training materials were “academically irresponsible.”

Col. Dooley’s downfall began in October 2011 with a letter sent by 57 American Islamic organizations to John O. Brennan, then President Obama’s counterterrorism adviser and now CIA director.

The groups, which include two tied to the Muslim Brotherhood, which calls for global Islamic law, demanded that the government scrub its teaching on Islam. The White House complied.

The National Defense University, which oversees the Joint Forces Staff College and approved Col. Dooley’s presentation, did not find fault with his curriculum.

But a student later complained directly to the Pentagon, and Gen. Dempsey ordered an investigation that resulted in the colonel’s firing and a mandated poor officer evaluation last year.

One of the complaints was that the colonel advocated total war against Islam. Mr. Thompson said the charge is untrue. A guest lecturer talked of war as one scenario should radical Islamists obtain nuclear weapons.

The university’s faculty handbook states that students and teachers may express opinions “free of limitations, restraints or coercion by the University or external environment,” and that “no subject or issue is considered taboo.”

Mr. Thompson said Col. Dooley is pursuing an administrative appeal inside the Army. If that fails, his grievance will be decided in federal court.

Col. Dooley’s latest officer evaluation, based on his work at Fort Eustis, awarded him the highest rating — “best qualified” — for promotion to colonel.

“I rank Matt #1 of the 5 lieutenant colonels I rate,” his supervisor wrote. “Leveraging his superb leadership skills, tactical expertise and attention to detail, LTC Dooley quickly established himself a consummate expert on key lethality capabilities in the Army and across the Joint community.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ademic/?page=2

What a shame. TPTB are setting up Islamic rule and infiltration and a more violent persecution of the church is imminent.

AND this: Karl Marx's real last name was Levy. Think people. Nearly every head of the USSR was Jewish. There is an element among them that hate us with a passion. The purpose of the USSR was to destroy Christinity.
    "And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write: The first and the last, who was dead, and has come to life, says this: I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich), and the blasphemy by those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to cast some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life."

Revelation 2:8-10

I was thinking the other day, Shinmen, that what the left has done, is that they have STOLEN the argument--and turned it against US.

Do any of ya'll remember that, back in the 80's, "patriotism" was looked down on, and sneered at, by leftist liberals in the the media, entertainment, and leftist politics, as "extremism", and those who espoused fervent love for our country as the same type of "fanaticism" that led to the rise of dictatorial and militaristic regimes? (Nazi and others)

Thus, the liberals spat at our soldiers returning from Vietnam, they called policemen "pigs", they hated all things to do with any part of the military, they burned the flag (or urinated or defecated on it), they reviled Reagan's serious expressions of love for America and his reiterating the vision of what her destiny was meant to be ("a shining city on a hill") they sneered at all expressions of patriotism from the pledge to support of our veterans to any passionate expression of emotional love for this country, its history, and its heritage.

Then----sometime in the 90's and onward---they got a clue, and they CHANGED TACTICS.

They realized that their sneering contempt of our country was NOT resonating with heartland America---so they STOLE the argument.

Suddenly, the SAME LEFT that before had held our military and police in contempt, were tying yellow ribbons everywhere, putting out "Support our Troops!" magnetic car decals, putting on news stories about soldiers leaving for or returning from service (especially with airport crowds stopping to applaud them or thank them for "serving") or tear-jerking stories about fathers unexpectedly coming home on furlough who go to their child's school without the child knowing they were coming, and the emotional reunion of the child and his/her father is caught on camera for all to see.

This only escalated after 9/11.

We who had ALWAYS loved our country, and who never saw our soldiers as "baby killers" or our police in general as "pigs", were at first surprised and bewildered, then a little confused, then heartened to think, "Well! AT LAST! The fools have finally come around to SEE what a great country this is and how we should value it!"

No they hadn't.

It was all a trick.

All a lie.

The liberal left STOLE the argument.

They took patriotism to our country's heritage and ideals, and turned it into the very thing that they ranted AGAINST in the 60's and 70's---the old "my country, right or wrong" idea---so that now it is politically incorrect to question whether our soldiers "should" be serving where they are---it is somehow "dishonoring" or "disloyal" to the soldiers themselves to even question the GOVERNMENT policies that send them where they are. They've stolen the argument about "supporting our soldiers" and made it into an argument that "if you DON'T support our soldiers, no matter WHAT or WHERE the govt. tells them to do, then you are an awful person who is being disloyal to these dedicated young people who are giving their lives to serve you!"

The same argument is also being applied to the police---and it is becoming politically incorrect to question whether many police recruits are the type of people who wouldn't have been allowed to be janitors in the police stations 30 years ago, much less officer material.

"Patriotism" has been re-defined so that it NO LONGER MEANS "loyalty to the founding concepts of this country" but rather "loyalty to the current policies and current interpretation of the current administration in power"---so that ANY who question the current regime are seen as "disloyal" to the COUNTRY ITSELF, and to have some dark underlying ulterior motive for their evil, selfish, disloyal ideas.

The whole thing has been turned on its head.

What was clearly understood, back in the 80's (and before) to be the "true" patriots---those who are loyal to the original meaning of what America was founded to be and the principles it was founded upon---are now painted as the ones who are suspect, who are NOT "patriotic", who are NOT truly "on board" with the country, who are "out of step" with the rest of the country and whose true motives and possible actions are to be viewed with at least suspicion, if not with outright accusation.

And what passes now for "patriotism" is merely blind following of the current leadership---the VERY THING the rebels of the 60's and 70's protested so loudly AGAINST.

They have used our own arguments against us---and most of us don't even realize that they've re-conditioned the language and perception of most Americans so that THEY---who blindly follow---are to be considered the TRUE "patriots", and we---who still hold fast the original meanings of what America was---are the insurgents, the rebels---the 'terrorists'.

I feel someone, somewhere, in some back room---is laughing hysterically.
    "Put up thy sword into the sheath; the cup that the Father has given me, shall I not drink it?"

The only "change" I CAN believe in: I Corinthians 15: 51-52...

Quote Originally Posted by Countrymouse View Post

And what passes now for "patriotism" is merely blind following of the current leadership---the VERY THING the rebels of the 60's and 70's protested so loudly AGAINST.

They have used our own arguments against us---and most of us don't even realize that they've re-conditioned the language and perception of most Americans so that THEY---who blindly follow---are to be considered the TRUE "patriots", and we---who still hold fast the original meanings of what America was---are the insurgents, the rebels---the 'terrorists'.
    Good insight- I agree

This is how civil wars start.

Quote Originally Posted by JF&P View Post
    Lucifer and his Illuminati/NWO must marginalize and persecute their greatest enemy....and unfortunately, most born-again believers are caught up in the urban legend of the rapture and think they get taken out of here before things get rough. However, the dark side has had decades or longer to infiltrate every human institution of worth at the highest levels...and they have done a good job...just took around. The military is just one example.

Additionally, the NWO/Illuminati does win, for a while, till Christ cuts them off. In the mean time, millions of Christians will endure a tribulation that will require the prayerful ability to stand against the darkness. As I interpret scripture, many of us will not physically survive until the end.
    You mentioned two very important things here...

We, on this board, in the Alt Media, and on the radio keep trying to stop an earthly avalanche that is pre-ordained to happen as it leads up to the final showdown. Those here who think that any amount of work to 'take back America' have been proved wrong over the past decade, and in fact, have only seen it get MUCH worse.

Remember when alot of Christians would chant the mantra... if my people would repent I would heal their nation? Those with an ear to hear actually did, but it CHANGED nothing. The majority of America is no repentent, and never will. So we need to get over this fallacy that America can and will be saved.

Secondly, there are 2.1 billion people who claim to be Christian. Why is it that in the O.T. prophecies of the end times, and entirely after Revelation Chapter 3, NONE of these individuals are ever mentioned? Because they have no purpose, or, contrary to YOUR belief that there is no event where Yeshua protects His Bride during the Time of Jacobs Trouble and the Time of God's Wratch, perhaps there is something that Yeshua does that isnt explained in biblical interpretation by man yet to come.

Fact is, all the prepping in the world, all the go run and hide in a bug-out location is moot in this world of drones, satellites, etc... Christians, dependent upon the level of Trust they have taken to grow during the good times, will equate to three options.

1. They will trust in Him first, second, and primary... as the Apostles did, the early church did, and which was seen during the era of the Philadelphia church (1776 - 1913), but hardly again since in th era of the Laodicean church (Church of Man). They will have the trust in using power for ALL THINGS (As Jesus said we can do, and do all things He did and greater).

2. They will quickly succumb to fear because their Trust was never strong to begin with, and all they did was play church for decades. These people will justify and fall into the deception and inevitably take the mark.

3. They will trust in their own works, thinking their preps will sustain them until... some obscure point in time they never talk about. Their trust is not in God (never was), but in the earthly world and in earthly works. Their entire Christian walk has been focused on the O.T., and their justifications have been on using obscure out of context scriptures to direct their actions.

For me, I trust in Power and His Word. Period. If I have a need, I do as Yeshua said in Mark 11:24. And to WORRY about tomorrow is actually a sin, as it proves trust in Him to provide is worthless.

Oh ye of little trust, do NOT worry about the morrow, for HE has already forseen the evils thereof.

Jospeh was not about prepping... it never was. Joseph was simply part of a GREATER plan to use a famine to BRING the nomadic Hebrews into Egypt (Goshen), to eventually lead to Moses coming for the people who were now as one, and take them on the course to the promise land, and establishment of Israel/Judah. The prepping for the famine was an INDIVIDUAL event the Father used as a stick to bring the Hebrews into Egypt, and has NOTHING to do with these times several thousand years later.

Likewise, the false interpretation of No Man Knows the Day or the Hour, which of course contridicts with Paul's telling the Thessalonians you have NO NEED that I tell you the time or season for you ALREADY know the time, that proliferates the church doctrine, had nothing to do with Christians. It has to do with Israel.

Before the time of Yeshua, every new month was determined by God's decree that two witnesses go up on a hill and watch for the new moon. When it was determined, they would come down to the San Hedrin, announce the New Moon, and the Pharisees would then announce to the people the start of the month.

The two witnesses would always stay up for two days, because it took close scrutiny to determine the EXACT day and hour of the New Moon rising.

However, at the time of Yeshua, the San Hedrin made the decree that no longer would two witnesses make the call of when the new moon was seen. Instead, the Pharisees created calenders (there were actually 4 different ones at the time), projecting out the months, and the days of the feasts.

Because of this, the calenders were off... way off in some instances, and THIS is what Yeshua was referring to when He said, no man knows the day or the hour. Because He was speaking of the fact that the calenders the people relied upon from the San Hedrin were not correct, and would not be a true guidepost to His coming.

So why the difference in what Yeshua said and what Paul said? Because Yeshua was speaking to Jews, who in these days would NOT have access to the Holy Spirit, but would be relying upon faulty calenders to determine events and the times. Paul however, KNEW that Christians had access to the Holy Spirit, to the Kingdom, and to the Rhema (Spoken voice of God) within them, and didnt need calenders for we are SUPPOSED to be able to ask guidance and questions of the Father, and receive and Answer by His Word (Rhema) and the spirit.

Jhn 14:26 But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 16:13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

This ISNT the bible, this ISNT intepretations.. this is the Rhema, the Spoken Word of God in us via His Spirit. Unfortunately, very few have ever learned, like the early church did, to hear the Same voice that spoke to Moses, Abraham, the Prophets, to Paul on the road to Damascus, etc...

THATS why we dont have to 'know' a day or time or season... those that Hear His voice have only but to ask Him and WAIT and He will tell us exactly what is coming and what to do.

NOT as a group think (church), but to each of us individually, because He may have individual requirements for you, me, etc...

Stan Deyo was given a vision and a command by God to leave his peaceful farm in Australia and come back to Colorado. He didnt want to, and went into debt to do so, but was obedient and the Lord quickly replaced all that it cost him in the short run. BUT he was obedient and did his actions because the Lord spoke to Him... and He WANTS to speak to all of us.

NOT... that we read some passage in the bible, assume its for us, and create manmade plans based on our interpretations. We serve a LIVING God, who deals with us individually.. and learning to hear His spoken voice, to grow in Trust, to realize the Power we are given to do the impossible... THAT is the ONLY way we will survive this coming battle.... not by earthly works, preps, or false worldview paradigms.
    Why is owning pets better than owning kids? Because if they get pregnant, you can sell their children.

The Daily Economist http://www.thedailyeconomist.com

DADNABBIT!!!!!!!!!!! I just wrote a long and fervent response which instantly disappeared as I tried to post it!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..........

catcad777 and Countrymouse are on the money................There is still a monster to slay in 2013.......that vile cruel brutal misogynist loathsome cancerous entitiy....Islam....
    Sapphire

myopically challenged

Quote Originally Posted by jed turtle View Post

An avid Daily Jot reader has been telling me of the recent bone chilling experience visiting an only son who is in the US military. He was rooming with a Muslim soldier whose father is a practicing jihadist in Pakistan. There was no feeling of safety, no warmth, and tension was in the air the entire weekend. Worse yet, the son, who is a West Point grad, is very accepting of Islam. The more this was looked in to, the more the parent realized that the US military has been infiltrated and desensitized to all things Islamic, and is brainwashing its officers and enlisted men. They are not allowed to criticize Islam or associate the religion with terrorism. But it is worse than that. There is an all-out assault on Christianity.

The Pentagon has hired as a consultant Mikey Weinstein of the Military Religious Freedom Foundation. Weinstein wrote an April 16 column in the Huffington Post that was articulately hateful of Christians and Christianity. Weinstein wrote: "Today, we face incredibly well-funded gangs of fundamentalist Christian monsters who terrorize their fellow Americans by forcing their weaponized and twisted version of Christianity upon their helpless subordinates in our nation's armed forces." In a hate-filled monologue against Christians, Weinstein describes them as "monsters" no less than 12 times. If you do not agree with his view on the Constitution and religion, you are a "monster of human degradation." Yet, he says Christians are the haters.

Weinstein has endorsed the Southern Poverty Law Center and Lt Col Jack Rich, the Army officer who warned fellow officers about the dangers of Christians in the military. Rich quoted the Southern Poverty Law Center in identifying the American Family Association, Focus on the Family, and the Family Research Council as hate groups. He also defends the powerpoint that has been circulating as an example of military presentations identifying Christians as dangerous militant hate-mongers. It does not mention the Islamic terrorism that has been the centerpiece of 21st century extremism. It appears the Southern Poverty Law Center, the government and promotion of Islam at the expense Christianity are related.

Breitbart reports that "Weinstein will be a consultant to the Pentagon to develop new policies on religious tolerance, including a policy for court-martialing military chaplains who share the Christian Gospel during spiritual counseling of American troops." Weinstein believes they should be tried for treason and executed. As in the account of the West Point officer son, we know how deeply imbedded this philosophy has become under the occupant of the Oval Office. As the Lord said in Jeremiah 51:14 about Babylon (which looked like today's America), "Surely I will fill thee with men, as with locusts; and they shall lift up a shout against thee." In most word studies the locusts are like armies of men and the shout is one of triumph. Have these deceivers built an Islamic-style doomsday defense against Christians on our watch?

Have a Blessed and Powerful Day!
    Bill Wilson
    www.dailyjot.com

Monday, April 29, 2013
    The Bible speaks not of Babylon in these times. it speaks of MYSTERY BABYLON.

So look at this.

1) "Babylon" the first, ruled the world when it was.
    2) Who rules the world now? A = The British Banking Families, Federal Reserve Families, Rothchilds, Morgans, Rockerfellers and all the cartels they laundered money for over the last 100 years. Drug, Gun, Flesh, Oil, Banksters, Big Pharmacy, Vatican.
    3) Is this a Mystery to most? A = Yes. Most think 'America' rules the world. This is done intentionally just as the Rothchilds use Kings and Queens as their front.
    4) What does the Bible call Babylon in these times? A = MYSTERY BABYLON
    5) Does that not means that the Babylon of Now is the British banking Families? A = YES

The Rothchilds have a bank in nearly every country. All illegal off shore banking is done in Rothchild banks. All illegal Swiss banks are run by Rothchilds. The Rothchilds Run the American military, the house, the senate, the whitehouse, every branch of the government, the joint chiefs, and yes, the President. They control and own most Main Stream Media. The Rothchilds own most if not all of the Federal Reserve. They know who every major cartels and criminal is. They launder their money. Many great generals and presidents knew what this was all about. When JFK decided to shut down the federal reserve, they killed him.

6) How is this possible? A = through the federal reserve act which was designed to destroy American financially then from within.
    7) Why do you think Hitler started to Bomb London? A = BECAUSE THEY WERE DOING THE SAME THING TO GERMANY

We should have never bombed Germany. We should have joined them.

Please do the research.

youtube "the Monopoly men". That is the beginning. from there watch all related videos. Franklin Conspiracy is another very disturbing series which shows the true colors of one of the 6 cartels occupying DC.
    Last edited by Rex Jackson; 05-01-2013 at 12:40 AM.
    “Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.” – General George S. Patton

Please keep in mind, when I am blowing off steam like this it is nothing personal, I love all you guys. Well, most of you . I in now way spread the words of doom for America with these messages. I spread words of victory.

It is good to know who has been and is about to again sucker punch you. It enables you to determine your stance.

We are the good guys. We were tricked. We are targeted. We will be victorious. Evil dies in the end of this war.
    Last edited by Rex Jackson; 05-01-2013 at 12:47 AM.
    “Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.” – General George S. Patton

There will be many anit Christ, not just one!

"So who's in this Pentavirate?"
    "The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went tits up."---So I Married an Axe Murderer

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Jackson View Post
    The Bible speaks not of Babylon in these times. it speaks of MYSTERY BABYLON.

So look at this.

1) "Babylon" the first, ruled the world when it was.
    2) Who rules the world now? A = The British Banking Families, Federal Reserve Families, Rothchilds, Morgans, Rockerfellers and all the cartels they laundered money for over the last 100 years. Drug, Gun, Flesh, Oil, Banksters, Big Pharmacy, Vatican.
    3) Is this a Mystery to most? A = Yes. Most think 'America' rules the world. This is done intentionally just as the Rothchilds use Kings and Queens as their front.
    4) What does the Bible call Babylon in these times? A = MYSTERY BABYLON
    5) Does that not means that the Babylon of Now is the British banking Families? A = YES

The Rothchilds have a bank in nearly every country. All illegal off shore banking is done in Rothchild banks. All illegal Swiss banks are run by Rothchilds. The Rothchilds Run the American military, the house, the senate, the whitehouse, every branch of the government, the joint chiefs, and yes, the President. They control and own most Main Stream Media. The Rothchilds own most if not all of the Federal Reserve. They know who every major cartels and criminal is. They launder their money. Many great generals and presidents knew what this was all about. When JFK decided to shut down the federal reserve, they killed him.

6) How is this possible? A = through the federal reserve act which was designed to destroy American financially then from within.
    7) Why do you think Hitler started to Bomb London? A = BECAUSE THEY WERE DOING THE SAME THING TO GERMANY

Please do the research.

youtube "the Monopoly men". That is the beginning. from there watch all related videos. Franklin Conspiracy is another very disturbing series which shows the true colors of one of the 6 cartels occupying DC.
    i'm not disputing the general thesis you're holding forth on, but i don't think you're very wise to say "we should have joined Germany". Hitler was as vicious a being as can be imagined, certainly an antichrist of his time. just because he was aware of who the masters of the world were doesn't mean we should cut him any slack with his choice of methods and ideology.

we should join "Heaven", and work as partisans on the side of Jesus Christ. all the "world" is against Him, and our own once blessed country has gone the way of the world, turning it's back on God and all things godly. how quickly the people forget their God and Saviour...
    "Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."
    - Ronald Reagan

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding,
    acknowledge Him in all your ways and He will direct your path.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Jackson View Post

Please do the research.
    Say what?

Physician, heal thyself...

Winston Churchill ordered Berlin, Germany, to be bombed the night after London was bombed. Around 40 British bombers got to Berlin, but they did very little damage. The Germans were very surprised because it was the first air attack on Berlin.
    http://library.thinkquest.org/CR0215466/the_blitz.htm

The site give an astonishing view of every bomb records during the Second World War, and allows users to zoom in
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...don-Blitz.html

No... We should NOT have sided with the Nazi's.

What we should have done was completely eradicated that evil.

Instead, we imported their knowledge and beliefs through Operation Paperclip.

*That* was the historical mistake.
    Ephesians 5:11 - " Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them. ”

I agree and may should have worded that differently, but I stand by my cause. Blindly, people followed the corrupt British even while they crusade to murder billions and take over planet Earth. You need to spend a year studying Hitler and what really happened in Germany. Without getting into a long story, Hitler knew the Rothchids and Morgans were in Germany. He knew they controlled his currency and once you control a currency you control a country. He knew they were Jewish.

Now ask yourself this. Did he go door to door shooting them point blank? Did he poison them? Did he bring them straight to the ovens? NO. He round them up and sent them on trip to Poland, who was then threatened to be bombed flat by London. In addition, London largely controlled Poland at that time through many means. Poland turned them back over and over and after weeks many started to die of hunger, and frost bite. As bodies piled up, and the grounds were frozen, they could not dig to bury them in order to prevent disease in the spring. So, they burned them. That is all the British controlled media needed to run with "Hitler is burning all the Jews". From that point, Hitler had his hands full. Don't believe what they say, believe what they do and is happening. They could get away with that type thing then, not now with the Internet. Much more difficult.

As for "we should join "Heaven", and work as partisans on the side of Jesus Christ. all the "world" is against Him, and our own once blessed country has gone the way of the world, turning it's back on God and all things godly. how quickly the people forget their God and Saviour..."

This is nice and all, but doesn't work well on the battle field. To tell all sides, especially the wicked, they they need to stop, surrender, sit down and pray, will get the good guys run through. When one needs to and is commanded to defend the widows, orphans, children, elderly, helpless, innocent and handicapped they have to rise and rise tall. They need to prepare themselves to be a warrior of God. Praying every step of the way, always beg for assistance, guidance, and repent in all that you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
    Say what?

Physician, heal thyself...

Winston Churchill ordered Berlin, Germany, to be bombed the night after London was bombed. Around 40 British bombers got to Berlin, but they did very little damage. The Germans were very surprised because it was the first air attack on Berlin.
    http://library.thinkquest.org/CR0215466/the_blitz.htm

The site give an astonishing view of every bomb records during the Second World War, and allows users to zoom in
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...don-Blitz.html

No... We should NOT have sided with the Nazi's.

What we should have done was completely eradicated that evil.

Instead, we imported their knowledge and beliefs through Operation Paperclip.

*That* was the historical mistake.
    Put your map away.

Hitler joined the Builderberg group. He had no choice, they took control of his country as they did the USA through a Federal Reserve type system. It was easy following WWI. Once Hitler discovered their New World Order plan called from Hitler killing 75% of the Germans, he prepared his military. Of course London made counter preparations.