Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

OT/MISC Coast To Coast AM Tonight! George Will Have Alex Jones For The Entire Show
+ Reply to Thread

Coast To Coast AM Tonight! George Will Have Alex Jones For The Entire Show

Title of tonights show (Control & The Future!!) Last night it was Hagmann. Tonight Alex Jones will have the floor for the entire show. Should be a barn burner.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2013/04/16

What time? I want to hear this one.

Dang I can't stay up all night, but sure would like to listen to the first hour anyway.
    Alabama - Independent Now and Forever - Noli Me Tangere

The Confederacy - Fighting Terrorism Since 1861

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Midnight - 4 am Eastern time usually. I think thats right.
    Alabama - Independent Now and Forever - Noli Me Tangere

The Confederacy - Fighting Terrorism Since 1861

1am EST.

Alex is getting ready to interview Hagmann and then Oathkeepers on his daily radio show.
    "...shall not be infringed"

bump for the evening crew.

it will be on youtube. just do a search for coast to coast and the date and you will have it. no staying up late. heck some peeps out there even edit out the commercials.

Sorry, but I can't stand Jones' raspy grating voice for any period of time. Then there is the slow emotional build-up to a spit laced, foaming at the mouth tirade that is conveniently timed to coincide right before the upcoming commercial break. For me, Alex’s panic pimp schtick is getting just plain old.

Now add George Noory’s insipid cheerleading and pandering of whatever guest is on. If you listen closely you can hear George’s pom poms rustling in the background.

The final insults are the massive commercial breaks on C2C. Never a finer sedative has been foisted on a listening audience.
    "The most intriguing point for the historian is that where history and legend meet."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who think they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Red Baron View Post
    Sorry, but I can't stand Jones' raspy grating voice for any period of time. Then there is the slow emotional build-up to a spit laced, foaming at the mouth tirade that is conveniently timed to coincide right before the upcoming commercial break. For me, Alex’s panic pimp schtick is getting just plain old.

Now add George Noory’s insipid cheerleading and pandering of whatever guest is on. If you listen closely you can hear George’s pom poms rustling in the background.

The final insults are the massive commercial breaks on C2C. Never a finer sedative has been foisted on a listening audience.
    You know the old saying? You can't please everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Warthog View Post
    You know the old saying? You can't please everyone.
    Exactly.......

Sometimes I get enough and just switch him off also but when news is breaking he and his crew are on top of it all. And the fact that he has a memory like a computer doesn't hurt.
    In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.
    Proverbs 16:9

Midnight to 4 AM Central time. KLBJ radio 590 am; 99.7 fm in the Austin, Texas area.

Anyone have any 'free playback' links? Thanx,

HB
    "The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance."
    Cicero, 55 BC
    Roman author, orator, & politician (106 BC - 43 BC)
    "The more things change, the more they stay the same." -- popular cliché

Some of you folks can't see the forest for the trees. Coast To Coast and Alex Jones have huge listenership(s). Much like conservative radio pioneer Rush LImbaugh - though with a decidedly different vector - they are breaking through the Main Stream Media's (MSM's) previous monopoly on news and opinion. This should be perceived as a wonderful phenomenon by everyone holding a wide variety of pro-liberty positions. I don't care if you describe yourself as a patriot, constitutionalist, right-winger, libertarian, pro-lifer...or tinfoil hat-wearing believer in little purple aliens from the Planet Zorp. Where else do you think your voices might be heard or your opinions represented if not for the alternative media? MSNBC? Thank God for the alternative media and ALL of its successful practitioners!

Often, five minutes of C2C (when they're addressing meaty subjects) or AJ is worth more than a lifetime of self-absorbed postings - including mine - on any of the internet boards.

Best regards
    Doc

Can anyone that listened last night give us the 'meat' of what was said? I don't even own a radio, and have limited use of computer through a pay as you go hot spot. Thanks
    May God be with us in the coming days

(Unable to listen but here is this, from Coast webpage)--

Control & World Events

Documentary filmmaker and alternative media activist Alex Jones spoke about the forces controlling world events, and the dark path laid out by the 'Globalists' including transhumanism, drones, surveillance, GMOs, and vaccines. He also discussed the recent bombing at the Boston Marathon. There were over 2,000 different types of security people including National Guard and law enforcement from various jurisdictions searching bags and running checkpoints at the Marathon, but it didn't stop what happened, he said. Yet, the Dept. of Defense is floating the idea of putting increased troops across America, to have checkpoints at places like malls, Jones continued. He argued that this kind of control, trading liberty for protection, is doomed to fail. "Having troops on the street is to control the general public, it's not to catch someone who's willing to die in an attack," he remarked.

While Congress is in the midst of considering a large amnesty program for immigrants, increasing powers of Homeland Security, and passing massive gun restrictions, the Boston bombing acts as a diversion, and rallies people behind the Obama administration, he contended, adding "that the whole thing is very suspicious." Jones suggested that the media is opportunistic after events like the Boston bombing, replaying disturbing footage over and over again. They only tell us to care and have empathy for the victims, "because they're selling an agenda on their backs, on their pain, to get rid of our republic and due process, and bring in tyranny," he exclaimed.

A plan to launch 30,000 autonomous drones in the US for surveillance of citizens is afoot, but Jones is even more concerned about surveillance that can be done from cell phones, computers, and smart meters. "Why is the Elite wedded to this idea of putting this digital skin, this smart dust into place?" he asked. It's because they want to track and trace people, socially engineer them to become pliable and submissive, so they can ultimately be exterminated, he explained. Jones warned of a coming technocratic conversion to a "post-human" state where people could merge with machines via nanotechnology and genetic engineering, "and those of us who don't accept the augmentation will basically be stepped on like a cockroach." He also addressed his controversial appearance on the Piers Morgan show discussing gun control.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2013/04/16
    The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace .

Quote Originally Posted by Doc1 View Post
    Some of you folks can't see the forest for the trees. Coast To Coast and Alex Jones have huge listenership(s). Much like conservative radio pioneer Rush LImbaugh - though with a decidedly different vector - they are breaking through the Main Stream Media's (MSM's) previous monopoly on news and opinion. This should be perceived as a wonderful phenomenon by everyone holding a wide variety of pro-liberty positions. I don't care if you describe yourself as a patriot, constitutionalist, right-winger, libertarian, pro-lifer...or tinfoil hat-wearing believer in little purple aliens from the Planet Zorp. Where else do you think your voices might be heard or your opinions represented if not for the alternative media? MSNBC? Thank God for the alternative media and ALL of its successful practitioners!

Often, five minutes of C2C (when they're addressing meaty subjects) or AJ is worth more than a lifetime of self-absorbed postings - including mine - on any of the internet boards.

Best regards
    Doc
    I am getting up 30 minutes after he has gone off the air for work. Guess I am stuck with a paycheck and a lifetime of salf-absorbed postings.

Quote Originally Posted by Haybails View Post
    Anyone have any 'free playback' links? Thanx,

HB
    http://www.cjob.com/other/audiovault.html
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the American Government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian"
    Henry Ford

Somebody needs to cut Alex Jones' head off and cram it up his ass.

In THAT particular venue what's on the OUTSIDE of his head would match what's always been on the INSIDE of his head.

[i]Yes Virginia, the Russians are[/i] [b]STILL[/b] [i]the bad guys.[/i]

[URL=http://www.jrnyquist.com]J.R. Nyquist[/URL] - [URL=http://thefinalphaseforum.invisionzone.com/index.php?showforum=3]TFP Forum[/URL]