Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

REL GENRL Duck Commander Phil Robertson on Jesus
+ Reply to Thread

14 Duck Commander Phil Robertson on Jesus

I hope you enjoy these video as much as I did....

ELK............................................... ..............................

Duck Commander Phil Robertson on Jesus
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KwrmlTPI8w

Jase Robertson speaks out on his faith

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot6ORdhYR34

Willie Robertson at Harding University

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zf227NaFpg

~~~~~~~~ PERSONAL SIGNATURE ~~~~~~~~
    Just think, you're here not by chance, but by God's choosing. His hand formed you and made you the person you are. He compares you to no one else--you are one of a kind. You lack nothing that His grace can't give you. He has allowed you to be here at this time in history to fulfill His special purpose for this generation. ~~ Roy Lessin, Dayspring co-founder ~~ 'To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.' Ecclesiastes 3:1
    ===============
    The sheriff, duly elected by the people, has as his one and only job to protect the individual rights of every person within the county. That is his only duty. Everything he is supposed to do is an effort to help residents protect their rights. Sheriffs should be training residents and promoting that every citizen be armed and ready to defend themselves and their neighbors from violators of those rights. ~~ activistpost.com/search?q=brandon+turbeville ~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    To believe government is the ultimate guarantor of freedom & prosperity in any nation, with individual or private sector enterprise and ingenuity as the oppressor, is to also believe the 'mirror on the wall' will tell you 'who is the fairest one of all'.

Love the Robertson's!! Wish I had a family like that!
    May God be with us in the coming days

That was awesome! I knew I liked him!

South Louisiana near New Orleans by the Mississippi River
    That's one show I can watch re-runs and still laugh like the first time!! Thanks for the personal clips Elkhollow!

So refreshing!
    Ginger

Thank you for posting this.

thanks much! My appreciation of these guys just went up 10 fold

CLUE me in. What, where and when is this "show"? Name of the program?
    I have never seen any "spots" or commercials advertising it.
    What is it about?
    Poison Ivy is still Poison Ivy even if you transplant it into a rose garden and call it a rose.

Duck Dynasty...on A&E Wed 9pm. But it plays a lot on marathons..same channel usually sunday eve.
    May God be with us in the coming days

Oh, that is why I never saw it. I don't get A&E Channel.
    Poison Ivy is still Poison Ivy even if you transplant it into a rose garden and call it a rose.

Quote Originally Posted by ainitfunny View Post
    Oh, that is why I never saw it. I don't get A&E Channel.
    They have a bunch of the episodes on line now at their web site
    Being PC will be the death of us all yet!
    -----------------------------------------------------
    "But we've got to have faith or we have nothing. We have to have faith in our God, our resolve, our cause and our brother patriots."
    Black, Leo - The Last Stand on Earth.

I am always late to the party. We just bought seasons one and two from wal-mart for $10 each and this is such a great series. It is so hard to find great shows to watch.

Central Illinois..halfway between here and there.
    I love this show and I found this show completely by accident a couple of years ago. I was clicking through the channels and the show's name "Duck Dynasty" kind of caught my eye. I clicked on to see what a duck dynasty was. It had me laughing within five minutes! And it was a good, clean kind of laughing.

I saw on facebook that 11.8 million people tuned in for the season four premiere on Wednesday night. It did not disappoint!
    Needs more cowbell.
    "The Constitution only gives people the right to persue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." --Benjamin Franklin
    Proud member of fly-over country

I tried watching that show several times and never got past the first few minutes.

There didn't seem to be any point to it. They seemed to be doing stupid things like blowing something up for fun. Yeeee hawwww.

I don't get it.

What they say about Jesus and family values on the videos posted in the OP are fine, but I don't get the show at all.

What is the point of the show? Can someone post a youtube of a show that you consider worth watching. Not these testimony videos. Show me something where it teaches something of value besides doing really stupid stunts, sometimes destroying expensive equipment.

I don't get it.

Absolutely love that family! Every one of them! I'm not gay, but that Jessica is friggin adorable.
    ( Jase is my real fave)

What a blessing
    Thanks for posting

Happy,Happy,Happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Buckster View Post
    I tried watching that show several times and never got past the first few minutes.

There didn't seem to be any point to it. They seemed to be doing stupid things like blowing something up for fun. Yeeee hawwww.

I don't get it.

"Getting it" requires a sense of humor and an appreciation of family values.

What they say about Jesus and family values on the videos posted in the OP are fine, but I don't get the show at all.

What is the point of the show? Can someone post a youtube of a show that you consider worth watching. Not these testimony videos. Show me something where it teaches something of value besides doing really stupid stunts, sometimes destroying expensive equipment.

I don't get it.
    "Getting it" requires a sense of humor and an appreciation of family values.

There are very few tv personalities that I would wish to be friends with in real life, but this family is one of them.

Phil and Kay's renewal vows...I still get a little teary eyed!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNZoUTfzulE

And Si as the "distraction" so the kids could organize and prepare for the surprise vow renewal
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKhMzMC9N3M
    Needs more cowbell.
    "The Constitution only gives people the right to persue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." --Benjamin Franklin

Thank you for posting

I have not seen it and I must look for it. We don't get A&E but I think I have seen the name of the show on the "line up" for TV listings.

Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    Phil and Kay's renewal vows...I still get a little teary eyed!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNZoUTfzulE

And Si as the "distraction" so the kids could organize and prepare for the surprise vow renewal
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKhMzMC9N3M
    I watched the first couple of minutes of each video.

It's contrived, hollywood.

Wearing sunglasses in the shade, at your own wedding, as you are looking in the eyes (more like hiding something) of your loved one?

Phone as a 3 dollar bill.

The second video.

Just more contrived hollywood scripted "reality TV", meant to sedate a particular segment of the masses, as they are being raped and fleeced by tptb.

Well, Buckster, I guess you are entitled to you humble opinion. 11.8 million viewers might be disagreeing with you though!
    Needs more cowbell.

Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    Well, Buckster, I guess you are entitled to you humble opinion. 11.8 million viewers might be disagreeing with you though!
    That just means the pied pipers of Hollywood are doing a good job of leading another segment of the sheeple over the cliff.

It is another example of the tragedy of how America has been and is being duped by mass media.

Elk Hollow thank you for posting this thread

Doc.

oh and buckster of you would rather watch ''honey Boo Boo'' thats ok

Quote Originally Posted by Buckster View Post
    That just means the pied pipers of Hollywood are doing a good job of leading another segment of the sheeple over the cliff.

It is another example of the tragedy of how America has been and is being duped by mass media.
    OR, maybe the "sheeple" have finally discovered something worth watching on television!

You call it contrived but you do understand that much of what appears on teevee has been edited because of time constraints, right? Ask BadHand how much was left on the cutting room floor from what was filmed.
    Needs more cowbell.