Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

SC Senator Lindsey Graham being urged to change his position
+ Reply to Thread

5 SC Senator Lindsey Graham being urged to change his position

I live in NC in an area where our local ABC affiliate's broadcast range extends into SC.

This morning I saw an ad. that urged (SC) voters to call Senator Graham to urge him to reverse his position to oppose allowing more immigrants and/or giving amnesty to those already here.

I hadn't know that Senator Graham had taken a position on this but the ad suggested that he already has.

I thought that Senator Graham was a Tea Party 'darling'.

Nope.

Another RINO, very close in position and opinions to McCain.

Jeff B.
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits"
    Plutarch (Roman Philosopher and Statesman)

...He is definitely not a tea party type.
    1 7 7 6

Time for a change

AGAIN

.................................................. ......................

"But when a long train of abuses and usurpation s, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government"

My Blog :http://www.humilityclarityandcourage.com/

Farmer John, Graham is a RINO dawg......You must be thiong of DeMint. He was mr. Big in the Tea Party and for the most part lived Conservatively.

Alas DeMint resigned....Tim Scott was appointed by Governor haley in Demints place.
    "America is at that awkward stage, to late to work within the system, but to early to shoot the bastards"-- Claire Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerJohn View Post
    I live in NC in an area where our local ABC affiliate's broadcast range extends into SC.

This morning I saw an ad. that urged (SC) voters to call Senator Graham to urge him to reverse his position to oppose allowing more immigrants and/or giving amnesty to those already here.

I hadn't know that Senator Graham had taken a position on this but the ad suggested that he already has.

I thought that Senator Graham was a Tea Party 'darling'.
    The South Carolina Tea Party Darling is Niki Haley. The now Republican Governor of SC. The AMAZING Niki Haley who has the fastest growing economy in the South. All the boys need to line up behind her and figure out what it is that she is doing. She has been bringing in the best of the business world with the highest wages for the citizens.

Nikki Haley
    American Politician

Nimrata Nikki Randhawa Haley is an American politician and the 116th and current Governor of South Carolina. A member of the Republican Party, Haley represented Lexington County in the South Carolina House of Representatives from 2005 to 2010.

Trump won 2626 counties
    Hillary won 487 counties
    In 2018, all 435 U.S. House Members and 34 U.S. Senators are up for reelection.

Grahamnesty
    God bless you and your families,

Cubbie
    "Behold, I am coming soon, bringing my recompense, to repay every one for what he has done." (Rv 22:12)
    www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm