Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

REL GENRL TB2K prayer
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: TB2K prayer

Amen and thank you!. That was so beautiful and moving. I will print it out too and read it often.

Samsmom, thank you for a beautiful prayer. I know there are many of us who are feeling the pressure of the unknown and what is to come. My go to is Matthew 11 verse 28
    "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."

Agreed. So be it!

I had not been to this place, and seen it tonight, and felt led to come here. I always stop on the main board when anyone ask for prayer, and say my prayers for the needs of everyone. I believe so much in the power of prayer. I believe the Lord wants us to talk to him about everything just as we would a pal or whoever on a daily basis, then it shows we take everything to him, and he likes that. We need God now more than ever with all we have coming our way to be strong in God, and him putting a hedge of protection around us. May God forgive us all for any trespasses, and take care of us, keeping us safe , well, and supplying our needs. Thank you God.

Susan

Amen!
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

I pray for everyones family also.............we are all part of this family and our families are all affected ..daniel 11:40........superpowers are at it...just as the bible says..........all signs of the coming of the end........Jordan will be saved..............God is putting it in the spot light..........God will protect that area from the great tribulation.............i must sleep now............pray...........and keep watching the sky...............

Awesome Prayer! This is one thing we all need to cling to---FAITH!
    Amen and God Bless All

amen

(and reposting)

Trump won 2626 counties
    Hillary won 487 counties
    Yup! That "Electrical Collage" sure works for me

Adding an AMEN.

DM

amen

Is there one of you on here that is Catholic that can pm me?

Thanks
    Susan

Thank you and Amen...
    Thank you Samsmom for following the Lord's leading. Awesome prayer, the Lord, through you, has touched many with your words.

Amen!
    Ginger

Amen, and Amen. Magnificent prayer...

Maranatha

OldArcher
    "Confess with your mouth, that 'Jesus is Lord,' believing in your heart that God raised Him from the Dead, and you will be saved, for with the heart, man believes and is justified, and with his profession of faith, he is saved." Romans 10:9-10.
    I can either read God's Word to you, or read it over you. Your choice. Either way, you will meet Jesus Christ. Condition "0," Code Red to Black- ALWAYS.
    Trump Supporter and Proud Founding Member of The Nowski Brigade- To the Hilt!!!

Amen
    God Bless Us & God Bless America!

Amen

Help us, save us, have mercy on us and protect oh God by Your grace. Lord, have mercy.
    On loan from the God-protected Republic of Texas. Making Georgia a better place.

Thank you, Lord, for being the Light in the darkness. We need you so much right now. I pray for your mercy and protection in the face of these evil days and look for your coming to set everything right! Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

Heavenly Father, hear our prayers. Our nation is struggling and needs Your Blessing now. I pray for the Holy Spirit to move through the halls of Congress and the White House and give our leaders wisdom and knowledge to make decisions according to Your Will. If they are not doing Your Will, then I pray that You will remove them and raise up new leaders. I pray that the people in this country humble themselves and seek Your Face. I humbly pray for salvation for myself and my family. I pray that we follow Your Word and that we keep Your Light shining brightly in a dark sinful world. Your Grace is sufficient. We need Your Help and Guidance to face each new day. I thank You and Praise Your Holy Name.

I pray this in the name of Jesus. Amen.
    By perseverance the snail reached the ark. ~~ Charles H. Spurgeon

Thank you! and AMEN.
    It's hard to be humble when your a Mustang.:wvflg:

Thank you so much. For those of us going through trying times, prayers like this not only lift, encourage and comfort, but your words warm my heart and give me hope. Thank you again!

Robin, you continue to be in my prayers. Never give up hope!
    Visit my Etsy shop at www.etsy.com/shop/TheCrochetFarm

If we aren't showing love, His love, then what are we doing calling ourselves Christians?

Psalm 73: 25 Whom have I in heaven but you?
    And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
    26 My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart
    and my portion forever.

Amen. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

Southside

Amen

Amen and thank you. What a beautiful prayer.
    The nails that held HIM, set me free.
    __________________________________________________ _

Tolerance = Doing your best not to gag when the liberal left shoves their agenda down your throat.

Beautiful ... Amen and Thank-you!
    'A Government Big Enough to Give You Everything You Want, is Big Enough to Take Away Everything You Have.' Thomas Jefferson
    'When the Power of Love Overcomes the Love of Power, The World Will Know Peace' Jimi Hendrix
    'Non illegitimi carborundum est' ...

Concur!

Moved. And concur! Blessed be the Name of Jesus
    Christ !

How are things with you Robyn?
    Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty. II Cor. 3:17

Thank you all. I needed that prayer
    AMEN
    My Prayer
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change
    The courage to change the things I can.
    And the wisdom to know the differance...

I'm thinking now might be a really good time to start a prayer thread for those that are suffering right now with ebola or symptoms of ebola, Family and friends of those people, first responders and all of us here and our families. Please God have mercy on all the people of the world.
    Lisa

Amen.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
    Robert Heinlein

AMEN!! Always trust in the lord

In Jesus Name Amen

Amen and thank you I think we all needed that in some way or another.

Amen. Thank you for the blessings the prayer made me feel. I am sure everyone who reads it feels the same way.
    "Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That is why it is called the present." Unknown

Amen.......

Blessings

AMEN!

Amen.

I pray for all TB2K members, here, departed, or yet to arrive. May they enjoy easy paths and the peace and certainty that no matter how dangerous the terrain, they are safe in the hands of God.

Thank you, and blessings to you and your families, for the support and love you have so freely shared. You help hold together the very fabric of space and time with your goodness and truth.

love,
    AR

”“If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.” Thomas Paine

What a wonderful prayer. Adding a blessing from St. Francis to this thread. Thank you.

The Lord bless you and keep you. The Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you.
    The Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.

--Blessing of St. Francis of Assisi

Amen.
    So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the Lord your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you.