Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

REL GENRL TB2K prayer
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: TB2K prayer

Amen!
    Find my free fiction stories here.

"Isnít it interesting that the same people who laugh at science fiction listen to weather forecasts and economists?Ē - Kelvin R. Throop III

Amen and thank you!

Amen.

May each of us be assured of the Lord our God's love and hope for us.

Amen.
    Is today the day?

Thank you for that and Amen.
    Once you master people by force you depend on force for control.

Better to be an hour early than one minute late.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think" Adolph Hitler

Amen and Thank you for acting on the prompting from the Lord.

DM

Amen!

Thank you for a wonderful prayer. God hears our prayers. My family has sure been under spiritual warfare, and I don't say that lightly. We must pray daily in these times we are in now.

Susan

South Louisiana near New Orleans by the Mississippi River
    Amen to that beautiful prayer!! I think we all feel the call.

Amen

Adding my Amen to your prayer Samsmom. It was beautiful.

And yes, I also agree that we are under constant attack now. God, please put your shield of protection around all of us in these awful times. If at no other time in our country's history have we needed your help this badly. We are being attacked by our own countrymen. The enemies are within the country trying to take us down. Please stand by us Lord Jesus and protect us all.

Amen

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.

Proverbs 16:9

Quote Originally Posted by SuElPo View Post
    Thank you for a wonderful prayer. God hears our prayers. My family has sure been under spiritual warfare, and I don't say that lightly. We must pray daily in these times we are in now.

Susan
    Our family too. So many folks are hurting and just plain worn out right now. So many afflicted. The Bible says if anyone is afflicted, let them Pray.

Adding my Amen to this prayer-thread also.
    "I care not much for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it" -- Abraham Lincoln

So well written, and so needed; thank you and Amen.
    Somewhere in the clouds, Your peak is shining, Have courage and go
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc_cqbxF0cg

Thank you and Amen!

I keep having to remind myself that the feelings of inadequacy and all are part of the attack.

Thank you and amen!!

I stand in agreement. Amen!
    On loan from the God-protected Republic of Texas. Making Georgia a better place.

Thank You and AMEN ..
    Attached Images
    "Don't forget to be kind to strangers. For some who have done this have entertained angels without realizing it."
    --Hebrews 13:2

American by birth, Southerner by the Grace of God, and Saved by the Blood of Christ.

Boy Howdy is it ever needed, thanks for being so thoughtful samsmom, it's perfect.

Prayers and amen.

Amen and thank you for listening to the Spirit and then acting.

I wanted you to know that your prayer got me to go back to church today for the first time in over seven years. I detailed my experience in a stand-alone thread. I am so grateful that you wrote that prayer. It's made an immediate difference in my life. I'll never forget this day.

Thank you for being obedient and posting that prayer, Samsmom! Just read how impacted Dennis (an I'm sure others) have been by it. The Holy Spirit is stirring us to stand on the Word and to keep it hidden in our hearts to sustain us.

"Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the World" 1 John 4:4

Let Your name be magnified and praised, Lord!!

MARANATHA!
    "If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land (2 Chronicles 7:14)."

Choose Life--Your Mother Did!!!
    MARANATHA! means "Come, O Lord!"

We are being readied folks.

W2
    NO MORE INFRINGEMENT.
    NO MORE COMPROMISE.
    NOT ONE MORE INCH.

Samsmom I envy your beautiful way with words (in a good way!).
    "Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we will all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."
    Dumbledore to Harry Potter, Goblet of Fire.

Luke 21:36

A people who no longer recognize sin and evil, are not a people who will recognize tyranny and despotism either. Invar

Amen

Samsmom that was absolutely beautiful , amazing words , I think this thread should be sticky'd to the top of main,
    Si vis pacem para bellum.

Quote Originally Posted by jesner View Post
    There are so many prayer warriors here; we should not understimate that.
    Lord watch over us here and shine your light in the world so that the darkness be banished.
    Amen
    Amen.
    Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. -Rocky Balboa~

Amen. How true.

And I feel that we are seeing some positive signs that there is change starting to happen in the US.
    ďAnd how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more Ė we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.Ē
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Amen. Samsmom that was a beautiful and uplifting prayer.

Txliberty

God bless you! What a wonderful act to share with us all. Prayer is so powerful. He tells us that 'where 2 or more are gathered in His name, he is there....'

Thank you samsmom-- and yes indeed it is a spiritual war. Peace of the Holy Spirit be to the followers of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
    We so need to pray for each other and our great nation.
    Amen

Quote Originally Posted by workerbee View Post
    What a beautiful & appropriate prayer, Samsmom!
    Thank you for the thread.

I was unwilling to share the info about Dennis with my family as it stung so badly.

I felt it personally.

This thread reminded me it's a spiritual battle.

God's grace is more than sufficient!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    I wanted you to know that your prayer got me to go back to church today for the first time in over seven years. I detailed my experience in a stand-alone thread. I am so grateful that you wrote that prayer. It's made an immediate difference in my life. I'll never forget this day.

Oh my! Praise God! All I can say is that I felt a feeling of complete and overwhelming peace after I posted the prayer. Perhaps you are the reason for that feeling, Dennis. God does work in mysterious ways.
    By perseverance the snail reached the ark. ~~ Charles H. Spurgeon

Amen. This is such a uplifting prayer, thank you.

Amen
    Strange times can cause strange measures.

1Co 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
    1Co 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these [is] charity.

Amen! And thank you.
    TRend

AMEN!
    God Bless Us & God Bless America!

Amen

Amen!

Many of us here will be going through unheard of attrocities and persecution in the coming years because of our faith. I pray not that we necessarily escape, but if it is God's will, so be it, but that if it is God's will that we endure it, that we have the strength, faith and are able to suffer unto His Glory unto our end. Our ending is assured collectively, but individually, we all have separate paths that are predestined by God for us. I pray that in this time between now and then, that we all take the time to shore up our defenses...the sword and armor of God. Learn the scripture and commit it to memory and in your heart. When you are confined, or they become illegal to own, what you have hidden in your heart and mind may be the only bits of faith that you can rely on to get you through, and to bolster and encourage those that are confined with you.

Please know, since many of us in the Western world have never known what it is like to hide and stand for our faith in the face of death. Most of us have never really even given it thought, and still find it hard to find the time and do the things and make the choices we need to do when it is easy for us. I pray that those of us on this board, including me, that have taken for granted the freedom to pursue our faith take advantage of that now and prepare for a time when that will not be so.

Donít buy from a faceless chain.
    Buy from a friend.

Shop Avon Online! - www.LizMetcalf.com
    Liz Metcalf - TB's Resident Avon Lady

AMEN! Agreeing with you all!!

Thank you. God bless.
    "I will bless the LORD at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth." (Psalm 34:1)

Quote Originally Posted by Samsmom View Post
    I feel strongly led by the Lord to start this thread of prayer for the TB2K family. Itís been heavy on my heart for the last 24 hours. Iíve been trying to come up with excuses not to, but I am unable to. The Word of God is so powerful it can not be suppressed. When two or more are gathered in His presence, He will be there. Please join me in prayer.

Dear Heavenly Father,

I humbly come before You today to thank You for Your Word. Thank You for this little cyber family. Thank you for bringing us all together at this time in our lives and at this time in history. You raise up people to build Your Kingdom and to do Your Will at a time that is known only to You. Throughout history, You have used the weakest sinners to demonstrate Your Power and Glory.

Lord, You raised up a young man and gave him courage to face a giant with a single stone that he loaded in his slingshot. That giant didnít fall because of that small stone. He was defeated because he didnít know the Word of God. But David did and You knew that.

You wrote down the 10 Commandments on stone tablets and gave them to a man who was slow of speech so that he could present them to Your People.

You used this same man to part the Red Sea because he had the faith to just raise his arm over the waters. He knew You would defeat the advancing Egyptian army behind them if he would just step out in faith.

A dead man heard Your Voice and rose after lying in his tomb for 4 days.

You closed the mouths of hungry lions. You allowed nonbelievers to become believers after seeing children of faith walking around unharmed in the roaring blaze of the furnace instead of being consumed by the fire.

Great armies were defeated because the mighty kings and generals didnít know the power of Your Word. But You set people in place who did.

Lord, You have used widows, children, sick, lame, blind, thieves, and murderers, as well as kings and queens and demons to demonstrate the power of Your Word to us.

Even at Your physical death on the Cross for our sins, Lord Jesus, You declared ďIt Is FinishedĒ. You defeated death, the grave, and your enemies by speaking those words.

At the final battle of Armageddon, You will declare victory with just the power of the Word of God.

Lord, I ask that we have the faith to load our slingshots with the spiritual ammunition of Your Word to defeat our enemies. The feel of physical weapons in our hands gives us a temporary feeling of power and security. The real security comes from the eternal salvation that You freely give to us by Your Grace. Your Word gives us power over our foes.

Lord, I thank you for the ability to see Your Word, to hear Your Word, to understand Your Word, and to live Your Word.

I ask for Your comfort and peace that passes all understanding in our lives today. I pray that everyone reading these words will find encouragement when they are faced with daily struggles. I pray for wisdom and knowledge to overcome our adversaries with the power of Your Word.

I pray for the power to say It Is Finished to our enemies, whether they be physical, economical, emotional, or spiritual. I thank You for the whole armour of God to be able to step out in faith. If You are before us, Lord, who can be against us.

We do not battle against flesh and blood. Our physical weapons are of no use against Satan and his demons. I ask for the guidance of the Holy Spirit to give us the understanding and the knowledge that we need for spiritual warfare.

I pray that the words and deeds of this imperfect world will be completely destroyed by Your Perfect Word.

I ask these things in the Name of Jesus.

Amen
    Amen.
    Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. -Rocky Balboa~

AMEN!
    wonderfully written
    Mars or Mexico GO HOME!!!!!!!
    If wishes were horses we'd be eatin steak

Going Galt 11-2012

Amen and thanks for that heartfelt prayer. and thank you Lord for listening to our call for your help!
    Ē Watch ye therefore and pray always that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass and to stand before the Son of ManĒ
    Luke 21:36

COLLAPSE NOW: avoid the rush