Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

REL GENRL TB2K prayer
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: TB2K prayer

TB2K prayer

I feel strongly led by the Lord to start this thread of prayer for the TB2K family. Itís been heavy on my heart for the last 24 hours. Iíve been trying to come up with excuses not to, but I am unable to. The Word of God is so powerful it can not be suppressed. When two or more are gathered in His presence, He will be there. Please join me in prayer.

Dear Heavenly Father,

I humbly come before You today to thank You for Your Word. Thank You for this little cyber family. Thank you for bringing us all together at this time in our lives and at this time in history. You raise up people to build Your Kingdom and to do Your Will at a time that is known only to You. Throughout history, You have used the weakest sinners to demonstrate Your Power and Glory.

Lord, You raised up a young man and gave him courage to face a giant with a single stone that he loaded in his slingshot. That giant didnít fall because of that small stone. He was defeated because he didnít know the Word of God. But David did and You knew that.

You wrote down the 10 Commandments on stone tablets and gave them to a man who was slow of speech so that he could present them to Your People.

You used this same man to part the Red Sea because he had the faith to just raise his arm over the waters. He knew You would defeat the advancing Egyptian army behind them if he would just step out in faith.

A dead man heard Your Voice and rose after lying in his tomb for 4 days.

You closed the mouths of hungry lions. You allowed nonbelievers to become believers after seeing children of faith walking around unharmed in the roaring blaze of the furnace instead of being consumed by the fire.

Great armies were defeated because the mighty kings and generals didnít know the power of Your Word. But You set people in place who did.

Lord, You have used widows, children, sick, lame, blind, thieves, and murderers, as well as kings and queens and demons to demonstrate the power of Your Word to us.

Even at Your physical death on the Cross for our sins, Lord Jesus, You declared ďIt Is FinishedĒ. You defeated death, the grave, and your enemies by speaking those words.

At the final battle of Armageddon, You will declare victory with just the power of the Word of God.

Lord, I ask that we have the faith to load our slingshots with the spiritual ammunition of Your Word to defeat our enemies. The feel of physical weapons in our hands gives us a temporary feeling of power and security. The real security comes from the eternal salvation that You freely give to us by Your Grace. Your Word gives us power over our foes.

Lord, I thank you for the ability to see Your Word, to hear Your Word, to understand Your Word, and to live Your Word.

I ask for Your comfort and peace that passes all understanding in our lives today. I pray that everyone reading these words will find encouragement when they are faced with daily struggles. I pray for wisdom and knowledge to overcome our adversaries with the power of Your Word.

I pray for the power to say It Is Finished to our enemies, whether they be physical, economical, emotional, or spiritual. I thank You for the whole armour of God to be able to step out in faith. If You are before us, Lord, who can be against us.

We do not battle against flesh and blood. Our physical weapons are of no use against Satan and his demons. I ask for the guidance of the Holy Spirit to give us the understanding and the knowledge that we need for spiritual warfare.

I pray that the words and deeds of this imperfect world will be completely destroyed by Your Perfect Word.

I ask these things in the Name of Jesus.

Amen
    By perseverance the snail reached the ark. ~~ Charles H. Spurgeon

Amen
    In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people. Source Ė The Declaration of Independence

Amen

That was beautiful.

Amen, thank you.
    God is pro-life!

Amen. Thank you, Samsmom.

So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

Agreed. Thank you
    I'm handling each day prayerfully

There are so many prayer warriors here; we should not understimate that.
    Lord watch over us here and shine your light in the world so that the darkness be banished.
    Amen
    God's idea of grace is far bigger than your idea of karma-Alan Cohen

Holy Spirit come. Fill our hearts with peace, our minds with enlightenment and our bodies with strength. Amen.

Amen

Amen! Samsmom,Thank you for this awesome prayer.

Take care and God Bless!

Norma

Amen!

Could this be put on the top of the main page so we are all reminded to say it when we log on daily?
    If at first you don't secede, try, try again!

Thank you!
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." (Will Rogers)

Amen and thank you Samsmom.
    Ginger

Amen! and thank you!

Amen!
    yarnball

This is the day the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
    Psalms 118:24

Quote Originally Posted by Jonas Parker View Post
    Amen!

Could this be put on the top of the main page so we are all reminded to say it when we log on daily?
    YES, please!
    The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace .

What a beautiful & appropriate prayer, Samsmom!
    Thank you for the thread.

I was unwilling to share the info about Dennis with my family as it stung so badly.

I felt it personally.

This thread reminded me it's a spiritual battle.

God's grace is more than sufficient!
    ...that those "who having no appeal on earth to right them, they are left to the only remedy in such cases, an appeal to heaven." ~ John Locke
    *~* Appeal to Heaven *~*
    ~Prepare for Our Valley Forge~

Quote Originally Posted by Jonas Parker View Post
    Amen!

+1!
    ...that those "who having no appeal on earth to right them, they are left to the only remedy in such cases, an appeal to heaven." ~ John Locke
    *~* Appeal to Heaven *~*
    ~Prepare for Our Valley Forge~

Agreeing with you in prayer!

Sherry in GA

Amen

AMEN!
    That was absolutely beautiful. Thank you Samsmom.
    dc

Amen!
    The Lord lives, and blessed be my rock; And exalted be the God of my salvation.

Amen.

Samsmom,
    What a wonderous and thoughtful thing for you to write this beautiful prayer. Thank you and AMEN!

I have thought about posting a prayer request several times recently, but somehow did not. I have had several problems recently and feel that prayer is my only answer. I had spinal surgery in late Nov that has been a long recovery. Then my dear daughter had back surgery, and my husband and I have been treaveling to help her each weekday. In late January I sloshed some hot oil and got a bad burn on top of my foot. A month later it has not healed properly and I just got out of surgery yesterday. All of this plus other small problems has made me feel that our family is under spiritual attack. We are all Christians, but these health problems have kept us from Church, many Sundays.

I wonder how many others of our Time Bomb family are also having unspoken prayers. I know that with Dennis having such horrible issues (May God Bless you Dennis), and several prayers requests recently, and then at least one recent death of a member, are we all under a spiritual attack? Just when our long prepared for WTSHTF events near reality, how many of us will not be able to carry out our plans?

May God Bless you Samsmom, and all of us.

Hope
    This is the day the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." PSALMS 118:24.

Thank you for reminding us that even the least of his children are important in the battle. I sometimes feel very inadequate and week when I see what we are up against. It is good to be reminded that I will not battle alone.

Amen

Amen

Amen

Outstanding, Amen!
    "The most intriguing point for the historian is that where history and legend meet."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who think they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Thank you and AMEN

Amen.

Time - The Great Equalizer. We all have 24 hours. Use them well.
    The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Amen! What a beautiful prayer!

Quote Originally Posted by hope4mil View Post
    Samsmom,
    What a wonderous and thoughtful thing for you to write this beautiful prayer. Thank you and AMEN!

I have thought about posting a prayer request several times recently, but somehow did not. I have had several problems recently and feel that prayer is my only answer. I had spinal surgery in late Nov that has been a long recovery. Then my dear daughter had back surgery, and my husband and I have been treaveling to help her each weekday. In late January I sloshed some hot oil and got a bad burn on top of my foot. A month later it has not healed properly and I just got out of surgery yesterday. All of this plus other small problems has made me feel that our family is under spiritual attack. We are all Christians, but these health problems have kept us from Church, many Sundays.

I wonder how many others of our Time Bomb family are also having unspoken prayers. I know that with Dennis having such horrible issues (May God Bless you Dennis), and several prayers requests recently, and then at least one recent death of a member, are we all under a spiritual attack? Just when our long prepared for WTSHTF events near reality, how many of us will not be able to carry out our plans?

May God Bless you Samsmom, and all of us.

Hope
    Thank you, Hope4mil, and everyone else.

I'm so sorry you are having physical difficulties. I read the prayer requests here and give a silent prayer for them.

I too have physical problems. I go in on Monday for a hip replacement and knee injections. This summer I will have both knees replaced at the same time. I'm really not worried about the surgeries, but I do feel vulnerable. I have been off all pain and allergy meds for 10 days, getting ready for surgery. I just figured this prompting for a prayer was due to dealing with the pain and poor sleep. I didn't want to start the thread if it was about me and my problems.

For whatever reason, I haven't felt a prompting from the Lord this strong in awhile. It started early yesterday morning. I put the nagging feeling aside and decided to sleep on it. The Lord used a barking dog at 4:30 this morning to remind me again. The goats figured out how to open the barn door last night and our Great Pyrennes came up to the house to let us know that he needed help. He has only done that twice in the last 6 years. After that, I couldn't get back to sleep and kept thinking about how the Lord uses even the most unlikely sources to spread His Word for His Glory. Hallelujah!

I pray that it's not an omen, but just time for a good overall prayer thread that everyone can join in on. There are so many wonderful prayer warriors here that are such a blessing. Sometimes I don't feel adequate at all. Then the Lord womps me over the head and reminds me that I am His and He will decide whether or not I am adequate to do His will. If I don't step up to the plate, He will give the blessing to someone else.

Thank you Jesus for Your blessings and for Your Grace.
    By perseverance the snail reached the ark. ~~ Charles H. Spurgeon

agreed and AMEN, Samsmom, what a beautiful prayer from a humble sister in Christ Jesus. I thought of this scripture when I read it and the prayers posted after it as it relates to our board family:

Acts 4:31 After they prayed, the place where they were meeting was shaken. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God boldly.

AMEN may it be so
    I once was blind but now I see!...
    Acts 9:11 The Lord told him, ďGo to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying. 12 In a vision he has seen a man named Ananias come and place his hands on him to restore his sight.Ē

Well, thank you for listening to that still, small voice. I sure needed to read that prayer. I think I'll print it out and say it every night and every morning. Our Lord was certainly moving through you when you wrote it. It's one of the most beautiful prayers I've ever seen.

Amen.
    "One day I will leave this world and dream myself to Reality" Crazy Horse

Agreed and Amen In Jesus Name!

Amen and Thank You
    Visit my Etsy shop at https://www.etsy.com/shop/sawdustandshavings
    ďTomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.Ē John Wayne

Thank you Samsmom for following the Lord's leading. Awesome prayer, the Lord, through you, has touched many with your words.

Thank you Samsmom. Amen and hallelujah.
    I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves.
    Ronald Reagan