Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

SCI Meteorites Asteroids and The Galactic Plane
+ Reply to Thread

Meteorites Asteroids and The Galactic Plane

The 2012 Mayan bit, was never about Earth Ceasing, per se.

"The Fourth Turning", was translation I most often saw.

Our Solar unit, crossing through the PLANE of our galaxy: the Milky Way.

One thing I recall reading, which struck home with me, was that this crossing
    could be likened to a magnetic pole collapse and reversal, on a grander scale.

An analogy was made to the Sargasso Sea (analogous to the planar vicinity).

Also known as the "Dead Sea", it is a place where all comes to rest.

Segueing from that, the notion was,
    that crossing this "dead zone, where things come to rest",
    suggested that, there may be astronomical debris rather thick around the area.

~~~

This makes some logical sense to me.

This may be what we (and the rest of our Solar system) are now encountering.

By way of bumping my own thread...

My understanding of the terminology is thus ~

Meteorites, commonly called 'falling stars,' do not actually fall to earth.

They skip our atmosphere as a stone may skip flat water.

Fireballs, which *do* fall to earth, are called 'bolides'.

~~~

So many bolides in such a short space of time... ?

I don't think NASA or any scientists knows exactly what is going on, so your observations are most likely just as valid as theirs. I do know about a month ago, between 10 and 10:15 pm, I heard a huge explosion or boom, like a cannon going off, causing some reverb. It scared the hell out of me. I was on the computer, so I didn't notice any bright object crossing the sky, but I did hear the boom. I live in the country and no one reported any explosions from their farms. I have no idea if it was connected to the stuff people are hearing and reporting now that is going on with the bolides, but it was something I never heard before. The boom did seem to come from the north.
    marymonde
    +++++++++++++++++++++

``Where the Bishop is, there let the multitude of believers be;
    even as where Jesus is, there is the Catholic Church'' Ignatius of Antioch, 1st c. A.D

I started wondering yesterday why we're suddenly hearing about so many meteors & meteorites over the past few days. Are they trailing the asteroid that went by last week or are they harbingers of something still coming at us?

It seems I read that the meteorites are coming in from a different direction than the asteroid that went by. I can't recall where I read that though.
    "One day I will leave this world and dream myself to Reality" Crazy Horse

Quote Originally Posted by duchess47 View Post
    It seems I read that the meteorites are coming in from a different direction than the asteroid that went by. I can't recall where I read that though.
    It was in one of the posts here on tb2k in one of the meteor threads, either the Russian one or maybe the San Fran one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos View Post
    The 2012 Mayan bit, was never about Earth Ceasing, per se.

"The Fourth Turning", was translation I most often saw.

Our Solar unit, crossing through the PLANE of our galaxy: the Milky Way.

One thing I recall reading, which struck home with me, was that this crossing
    could be likened to a magnetic pole collapse and reversal, on a grander scale.

An analogy was made to the Sargasso Sea (analogous to the planar vicinity).

Also known as the "Dead Sea", it is a place where all comes to rest.

Segueing from that, the notion was,
    that crossing this "dead zone, where things come to rest",
    suggested that, there may be astronomical debris rather thick around the area.

~~~

This makes some logical sense to me.

This may be what we (and the rest of our Solar system) are now encountering.
    This is the Great Cycle you are referring to.
    Once every 26,000 years, the Sol system goes through the Galactic Rift.
    It takes about 60 years, we began entering it around 2000 or there about, with Harbinger waves of dark energy.
    This is the sewer pipe of the Galaxy I think from everything I read, and my own theories, it is the place of total compression of magnetic flux.
    The Voyager probes have detected magnetic 'bubbles' or a 'magnetic flow shift' or sideways flux direction shifting at the edge of the solar system.
    Now. You have to stop and think...
    Einstein proved, that ALL MATTER is merely 'frozen' energy... the greatest proof was in 1945 when a few pounds of uranium and plutonium, converted themselves into the LIGHT of a thousand suns... with some leftover bits and pieces. Physics, has become consumed with the bits and pieces instead of the LIGHT. This has led to the 'wave school', and the 'particle school'. This was the result of Special Relativity, or e=mc2. This has also led to the biggest conundrum in physics, the incomplete science of particles known as quantum mechanics, which, Einstein rejected. Particles physicists care about nothing but funding and big machines and rejected Einstein, simply because Einstein sought to prove "the mind of God". Which leaves us with a fundamental mystery, particles or energy? Even the quantum mechanics guys recognize the energy paradigm, but, they added something called 'dark energy', that which gives 'hardness' and mass, to the atom. But they do not, as yet, understand what it truly is....this question can only be answered if you turn away from particles and towards Einstein. But therein lies the issue...

Do you believe in 'particles', or do you believe in God? What does that question have to do with anything? It is fundamental to your world.
    Einstein's General Relativity demands an 'aether' of unknown composition. The so called Higgs boson, or 'God' particle, has not been proven, they have some statistical correlations that they used in order to continue their funding in a broke Europe. They admit, they "have MUCH more work to do", and they do. Higgs cannot be the Aether, because the aether is an energy paradigm.
    If you believe in God, or the Soul, then you either believe in the energy paradigm, or you cannot have a 'soul', which is an energy paradigmatic entity... kapish?
    The reason the particle guys, demand the Higgs is to give spin and dark energy to the atom... But... Einstein's GR refutes it... the only question is, what, exactly, then... IS the Aether?

Particle guys cannot accept an aether because they also cannot explain WHERE the energy for the proton comes FROM... it HAS to come from 'outside' the physical Universe... this led physics to the altar of God... they WILL NOT accept that, therefore they are desperate to prove a 'something from nothing' Universe.
    Now, what does all that have to do with the Galactic Rift?

The Unified Field proves, that the Aether of the GR, is, the magnetic force. A sea of magnetism, that consumes the 'light' energy that powers the proton and The Reality hologram you know as 'matter'. Astrophysics has recognized this extra solar magnetic shift, but can't explain what it is... but, I predicted it a year before the probes discovered them... and before we entered into the Rift. Science is still looking for the elusive magnetic monopole, the N or S, in a magnet, but, they will never find it because it is inherent in the structural connection between the magnetic quantum bubbles and the aether itself. The more become aligned in a material the greater the spin concentration of the surrounding force.

This, is the same thing that's happening in the Galaxy, and the Sol system. The Sol system is floating in a sea of magnetic energy, and goes through this dead zone once every Great cycle, and it is, I think, always a time of great change and destruction. Not today, or tomorrow, but over the next 30 years, it will get stronger and the external forces and attracted debris within the Rift will affect us, all of us that are 'one' with the Aether. The Aether is not homogeneous, is this is the key to understanding many old myths like Atlantis, Mu and other past civilizations that entered a time of madness and Earth change?

If we are all 'one' with the Universal primal energies, then the Aether, and this compression zone, or dead zone, is what is causing the cycles of the Earth, Sun, and gives the basis for the electromagnetic Universe theory. Which is accurate according the Unified Field, the only thing missing was the understanding of the Aether. But, it cannot be accepted by 'authorities' because it is a career killer, it is a direct recognition and proof of God's Creation. This is not acceptable to people who hate God, religion and everything associated with it.

But if you see the Creation as an energy field, or more correctly, two Primal energies mixing, one being the Source of Light, and the other being the Consumer of Light, then the whole picture becomes much clearer. The Galaxy rotates because of the third primal force, what I term the God Tangent, it is this tangential force that feeds back into their experiments at the one Radian point and gives them 'ghost' images. What they term a 99% Proof of Higgs, but not quite PROOF. However, it is 100% proof of a magnetic Aether and the God Tangent force. This 'dark energy' is dark because it is invisible, compressible, malleable, yet also delivers gravity, inertia and entropy, all in one equation. It is a beautiful thing when one equation can see 'prophetic' events, like, The Dark day of the Lord. How the Sun and Earth can go into compression overdrive (like ... now?), and men can go mad with anxiety(like... now?), is because we are all truly, One.

But, authorities, and posters here, will only ridicule and make fun because they love to keep God at a safe distance. To recognize proof of His Creation, is to tear the boogeyman out of the hands of religions, and open the eyes of science, and that, cannot be allowed because the doctrines of MYSTERY are so profitable. Hmmm, where did I read that before? I believe if Einstein had known about dark energy, he would have nailed the Unified Field in one afternoon, as it is, it took me 40 years, and an epiphany from the Holy Spirit to see the truth. We are all held in the power of mystery, to authorities, that lie even to themselves.

One last note, just for the Higgs believers. If it was real, and fundamental, then all visible spinning and rotating, orbiting objects, systems and Galaxies, would have a 50% probability of distribution of its 'random' contribution. IOW, 50% of observable phenomena and things would be spinning, rotating and orbiting in clockwise and 50% in a counterclockwise fashion... yes? It must be because that is the 'fundamental' source of their 'random' volition, correct? Then why, is it not the case... why do 99.9% of all observable phenomena have only a left handed or counter clockwise component? (Indicative of a common source origin of the force.) Why is it, this question is always side tracked, ignored, thrown away, covered up, or otherwise ridiculed, when it is more fundamental than anything else? Answer this question, and your ridicule will be accepted and responded to, otherwise, answer the question, why do Maxwell's equations for the magnetic always equal zero, an indication of no possibility of a potential displacement, or dipole? Which is another indication of a non differentiated field that exists everywhere simultaneously? It is only when these phenomena are integrated do you see that it is only the magnetic force that can cause repulsion, and therefore, the 'hardness' of the Hologram, the gravitomagnetic, inertia and entropy are side benefits of a magnetic quantum foam, otherwise seen as the Dirac sea or 'virtual' particles.

Ridiculers, can believe whatever you wish, if it makes you feel secure.

If you wish to learn more of the new Revelation, you may find me here.
    pipermichael.wordpress.com

on this subject you might be specifically drawn to the page; Something wicked this way comes
    Last edited by bagpiper; 02-23-2013 at 12:33 AM.

A year and a half ago I was at my parents house, inside talking to my mom, my dad was outside. There was a sound as if a bomb had gone off in the back yard, the house shook, doors rattled and it took me a half hour to get my hair to lay flat. Other than hearing a lightening bolt hit a tree a few feet from me, it was the loudest sound I'd ever heard. My dad didnt' see anything but was probably not paying attention, but the sound was just as folks described in Russia after the event last week.

I wonder if we can talk the Pope into reconsidering his decision, seems he's ushered in some crazy chit.

Bagpiper...very interesting synopsis. I checked out your website, but it looks like it will take me another 40 years to digest it all. :-) Just humoring...thanks for sharing.
    What was this fire in the middle of the pyramid? It was the fire at the heart of the heavenly pyramid ..... The spectacular nebula burned with unearthly flame, and in the uppermost section of that flame a figure could be seen. A Running Man.
    http://www.forest-of-lebanon.com/201...e-running-man/

~~~

Your terminology is incorrect. Officially, *any* space rock that enters the atmosphere, whether it hits or not, is a meteor while "in flight". Out in space, smaller chunks of rock are "meteoroids", while larger ones (no idea where the line on this is) are asteroids. Once the rock lands, it's considered a meteorite. Particularly large/bright meteors, while in flight in the atmosphere, are sometimes referred to as bolides, and bolides do not need to impact. A particularly famous one from the 50s (or 70s, I forget which) over California actually entered the atmosphere and then left it again due to size and speed.

And, my one quibble over the whole "galactic plane" thing is, just where exactly is the line, and at what point does it start mattering? The "disk" of the Milky Way is about 1000 ly in thickness, and we may still be as much as 100ly from the line of the plane.
    Strike me down, and I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine

Oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by The Mountain View Post
    Your terminology is incorrect. Officially, *any* space rock that enters the atmosphere, whether it hits or not, is a meteor while "in flight". Out in space, smaller chunks of rock are "meteoroids", while larger ones (no idea where the line on this is) are asteroids. Once the rock lands, it's considered a meteorite. Particularly large/bright meteors, while in flight in the atmosphere, are sometimes referred to as bolides, and bolides do not need to impact. A particularly famous one from the 50s (or 70s, I forget which) over California actually entered the atmosphere and then left it again due to size and speed.

And, my one quibble over the whole "galactic plane" thing is, just where exactly is the line, and at what point does it start mattering? The "disk" of the Milky Way is about 1000 ly in thickness, and we may still be as much as 100ly from the line of the plane.

maybe, but probably, imho, the Mayans had it rather precisely determined. it wouldn't surprise me if the plane was in fact passed through last December, and the events we see happening throughout the world are but the subsequent chain of events that flow from that initial passing through.

ie: imagine that we have passed into a space that the magnetic field, for example, of the galaxy is the opposite of where we just left, and now the entire solar system (including the sun) is adjusting to this new regime.

Bagpiper, thanks for that great exposition. can't say as i am equipped to understand even half of it, but sort of got the gist of it. i was just thinking this morning that the "bad guys" and the "worldly scientists" are at a distinct disadvantage not only because they can't imagine or fathom a world with God, but they are swamping around in opposition to Him (by denying His existence). I cannot conceive of a more dangerous idea to actively campaign for, as His entire Universe testifies to His existence and actively blesses those who bless Him, and actively disposes of those who disparage Him.
    "Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."
    - Ronald Reagan

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding,
    acknowledge Him in all your ways and He will direct your path.

If we are entering the Galactic Plane is there a Intergalactic TSA that gets to grope us first
    Si vis pacem para bellum.

You know last year, my family members were talking about the 2012 doom during thanksgiving, and I explained to them this very concept. There's a reason galaxy's are flat and that mass cannot escape the black hole in the center, except for the mass streaming out from the north and south poles of the galaxy.

Gravity is strongest in the equator of the rotation of the black hole, and significantly less at it's north and south poles. The equator of this gravity field extends out as a junk yard of debris making the galaxy appear as a disc. When our solar system flies through it as it does every few thousand years we can get two extremes or anything in between... Either we fly through more dust, making the sun's light dimmer and cooler, or we fly through an arm of the galaxy and dive into the trash bin of meteors and other stuff.

Any rotating body of mass will have stronger gravity attraction at the equator than the poles of rotation - that's the reason more mass aggregates on the equator of the earth, or the sun or galaxies. It's not centrifical force that produces the buldge around the waist - contrary to current scientific opinion.
    Last edited by Maverick; 02-23-2013 at 08:35 PM.

Bagpipe, thank you so much for your post. I don't fully grasp all you discuss but find your conclusions facinating and exciting. For the group who will come in brandishing their sword of "it can not be" please remember we have a HUGE GOD, he created a facinating universe and placed us in it. Anyone who thinks they have all the answers really does not grasp the infinite nature of our GOD. Lighten up and enjoy the endless adventures and rabbit holes GOD has provided.

Bagpiper,

I understood a smidgen of your explanation, but I want to understand more. Can you recommend any youtube videos that might explain further or in a different way? I like to learn something while I am on my treadmill, so my laptop is set up on the console of the treadmill with velcro strips to secure it.

Thanks!
    Use it up, wear it out,
    Make it do, or do without!

Nobody has a clue what is really going on...not me, not the maya and not you...

o)<

mike
    black is white...

Quote Originally Posted by alchemike View Post
    Nobody has a clue what is really going on...not me, not the maya and not you...

o)<

mike
    Based on the "double-slit" and "Casimir" experiments, I'm damn certain it's a simulation.

Bagpiper, is there a username and password to access your site?

Then why do we have more "massive" problems up north? Political and otherwise.

Sorry couldn't help myself at an attempt at humor

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    You know last year, my family members were talking about the 2012 doom during thanksgiving, and I explained to them this very concept. There's a reason galaxy's are flat and that mass cannot escape the black hole in the center, except for the mass streaming out from the north and south poles of the galaxy. Gravity is strongest in the equator of the rotation of the black hole, and significantly less at it's north and south poles. The equator of this gravity field extends out as a junk yard of debris making the galaxy appear as a disc. When our solar system flies through it as it does every few thousand years we can get two extremes or anything in between... Either we fly through more dust, making the sun's light dimmer and cooler, or we fly through an arm of the galaxy and dive into the trash bin of meteors and other stuff.

Any rotating body of mass will have stronger gravity attraction at the equator than the poles of rotation - that's the reason more mass aggregates on the equator of the earth, or the sun or galaxies. It's not centrifical force that produces the buldge around the waist - contrary to current scientific opinion.
    The impossible just takes a little while longer

What about this Professor? He seems to dog NASA all the time!! Seems to me he knows what he's talking about.

http://www.jmccanneyscience.com/

Bagpiper, very interesting! Thanks for typing that all out.

Flipper, as what you heard, it was the loudest noise I ever heard, save standing on the field during a drag race. I am a huge NHRA fan who loves to watch a top fueler or a funny car fly by so I can feel my internal organs rattle. I would gauge the decibel level comparable. This boom shook the house and created an echo out in the fields.
    marymonde
    +++++++++++++++++++++

``Where the Bishop is, there let the multitude of believers be;
    even as where Jesus is, there is the Catholic Church'' Ignatius of Antioch, 1st c. A.D

Quote Originally Posted by Athena View Post
    Bagpiper, is there a username and password to access your site?
    Bagpiper, I would really like to learn and explore more at your site also

Quote Originally Posted by inbredhill View Post
    Then why do we have more "massive" problems up north?
    What are you referring to? something about Canadians?

My niece has warned me ominously that most Canadians are only five days march from the border.

~~~

Kronos IIRC Tunguska was thought to have skipped off the atmopsphere and back out into space due to the lack of debris, boliddes or meteorites found in the Russian blast field leveled by the event so I think your correct on most skipping off and back out into space otherwise we would be up to our armpits in space debris instead of the 70,000 tons that falls to earth annually...

Great post BTW!

SIRR1
    A hero is a man who does what he can. Romain Rolland

Actually Tunguska probably exploded above ground inside our atmosphere, a skip could not have caused 1000 square miles of trees to lay down.

All this geologic and astronomic activity reminds me of The Road, it was that sort of thing that was TEOTWAWKI in their scenario and I wouldn't be surprised if that might be in our future. I think TPTB know something is coming, they aren't going to tell the public, they don't want panic but they also don't care if a couple billion of us get wiped out, after all, they have their COG bunkers that they have been spending our tax dollars on, they are squared away, couldn't care less about us.
    "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."
    --John F. Kennedy

I had some thoughts on this my self and there is much floating around out there that we have no way of seeing and we're swing back and forth threw the so called galactic plane probably once every million years (I really don't know the time span) and solar winds can be pushing the space rocks that may be chunks of smashed planets and maybe a few chunks of old exploded stars here and there and no telling where and just by chance comes across intersects with our path as we're flying along. Now an old chunk of star that exploded eons ago, chunk of that material the size of a beach ball hit us it could do some serious damage.

Nova had a series of shows on Theoretical Physics. It was an all day Saturday special. They were on twice in one day. They were so interesting that I had to watch them twice. The shows are far too complex and it has been a couple months since I saw them, to give a synopsis. Suffice to say that the Physicists are having to rethink the existence of God, like it or not. lol

I tried reading at the pipermichael site, but needed a password and there does not appear to be anywhere to do this on the site or at babylonwilderness.com.

NOVA | The Fabric of the Cosmos: What Is Space
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpnrHsRerIQ

NOVA | The Fabric of the Cosmos: Quantum Leap
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce1ols-lOTU

Nova | Fabric of the cosmos The illusion of time full video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kbyjjw_oLFk

NOVA | The Fabric of the Cosmos | Universe or Multiverse?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x2tn6ZQEHg

I apologize for my tardiness in returning... I am finishing up a machine build, to finish the experiment in hysteresis.

Now. As to those who have 'eyes that see', there is no password for my blog site... not sure why you're getting that, as you can see, some are able to get on... its just a run of the mill wordpress blog... so those having problems PM me.

I appreciate the kind comments, I was expecting more ridicule. What most people don't understand, is the schools of physics split at Einstein and Quantum Mechanics, which, is broken and all physicists agree on that...

I chased this rabbit for 40 years, but am still not done chasing him. Its all in the details. At present I am integrating the de-broglie-Bohm wave equations into the Aether of General Relativity via the Znidarsic transfer impedance equations. This should result in a new chaotic model that validates the Bell inequality, while integrating the Causal spin force at the gravitic-magnetic layer.

For those who do not understand, don't worry, part of my mission, is to PROVE that God exists, in an equation, and a theology, and philosophy, that transcends religion and science at the Nexus of the dual energy Hologram of Reality. A Reality now exposed as a mere layer or membrane of hardness, below a source field of light, and above a consumer field of dark magnetic energy, The Aether of Einstein's General Relativity. In essence you do not need to know more than this. That the religious ones, took myths and teachings, reformulated them into an easy new narrative for 'peasants', wrote a book, called it good, and then destroyed the evidence of what they had done. This was the Great Schism or purge of The Heretics. The result was that mankind was delivered into the theology of MYSTERY. That man is mortal and incapable of understanding God's mysteries. I hear it all the time from 'Christians', who think God is going to throw innocent children into a lake of fire to burn for eternity, simply because they do not know His Name. While simultaneously preaching imposed ignorance and submission to UNGodly authority and apathy towards evil. This is not just backwards, it is a sin, it is a blasphemy of the highest order, it is responsible for mankind being set back over a thousand years. And, it is still going on today...

To me, this is reflected best in the early 20th century saying; "If man were meant to fly, he would have been born with wings!"
    That, to me, says it all.
    But... to continue this conversation on this guys thread, would be a hijacking. The last time I 'hijacked' a thread with 'that stuff' (ie Grail and Gnostic teachings), I was infracted, my posts were deleted, and I was cussed at in PM's by a person I shall not name.

How do we begin again on another thread, on a subject that has no category, without being banished to the netherreaches of boards out of the main?
    The last time this subject came up, we had a thread that was going into the thousands of views and hundreds of responses. but, alas, it was suddenly jerked onto the corkboard and died. That, was the intention, for that is the way of darkness, to hide knowledge by the labeling and categorizing and placing it upon shelves labeled 'good' or 'bad'.

This place purports itself to be for the discovery of truth, intelligent discourse and philosophical debate, but alas, that is only if certain of the Authorities agree with content, this is hypocrisy and supportive only of 'main stream' ideas of the Authoritative voices, no matter what is purported. So, I have given up, except when the thread subject directly points to a conclusion of the primary thesis, that, God left His fingerprint on Creation, and science and religion, don't want to hear it. I was even rejected by 'Intelligent Design', when a rational, cogent, and plausible intelligent design was left to us by the ancients. But, alas, like I said, when ever the subject of the Holy Grail or Gnosis pops up, it is trashed, burned, ridiculed and attacked as being a 'forbidden' tool of 'sorcerers' and devils. This 4th century thinking is our downfall.

What possible 'news' would be more important than the Unified Field of God?
    What science could be more scientific than a proof of His existence?
    What religion could be less religious than a God Calculus?
    What revelation could be more important than a true Revelation that reveals the Oldest Song, as a New Song?

This is not a 'new age' philosophy or teaching, this is an entirely new revelation, of the oldest knowledge, preserved by God Himself, to be found in our time. This is what the preachers cannot comprehend. They are like the pharisees, who were so wrapped up in their own preconceived doctrines and superstitions, that they could not see the Messiah standing right in front of them. It is not doctrines they defend, but, The System itself, their cash cow of fear in mystery, that keeps us divided in confusion arguing about things that can never be proven. Thus Knowledge must come, to conquer MYSTERY. Only light can banish the darkness.

What truth could be more applicable to the prison cave we are now in, a cave of illusions, shadows, echos, and lies, than that which reveals the Source of confusion in the dark power of the air itself?
    Can we proceed as a civilization using the same tired thinking that got us into this unholy crap storm?
    Do we not all suffer and moan, at the claws of bankers, governments, and preachers preaching nonsense, supporting evil, by dividing the people into apathy?
    How can preachers preach 'submission to Godly authority', when that is in direct conflict with the precept that God told us He did NOT want us to have a King? But, we demanded 'a King to rule over us'? How does this detract from the meaning of life, which is Joy? Is it not obvious, that the spiritual, is the only way out of the religious? Is it not obvious, that a new revelation must come in order to shed light on the lies of The Authorities?

Is it just time?
    I will consider a new thread, if I can decipher the proper category that would leave it to float in the main, where it can reach the most eyes, but I don't hold my breath.

Otherwise, there is discussion capability at the blog, and I only wish to find truth, through the method of the Christ, the Way of Knowledge, in the discourse of truth seekers, what I term; The Chorus. Fundamentally, it is very simple to understand the thesis of The Grail, and the life creating forces of The Gnosis, this is what the Christ taught 'privately', but, was destroyed, and it it is still, being destroyed by ridicule. Come, and I will show you, ask and I shall answer, knock, and the door shall be opened. It only took me 40 years, but the door to heaven was cracked open, and the Light came forth in my mind. The Way of the Light, is Joy. No cults, no new age occultic nonsense, no followers, no leaders, no hierarchies, no rules, no doctrines, we only wish to build a temple of minds, in the darkness. Like a web of lights in Babylon, to be on Earth, as it is in the heavens. For it is your mind, that is the True Temple of God, not a stone house in Jerusalem. And you are the 10, lost, and confused because of hatred of the Jews. Be proud to be white, you are The Chosen of God, to receive the spiritual gift of the Holy Fire, the 12 powers of the tree of life, your creativity, in your very DNA. This must not be lost, it is the power in the blood, not racist but accepting. It is you who have the full power of the DNA and the spirit connection to the Oneness of the Holy Spirit. It is this power that must be preserved, not mixed with the colored and depleted. This is the Why of it. This why PC is so evil. This is why gubermints want you to become a brick in the wall of Babel. Be a rock of Knowledge that overcomes the emotional power of MYSTERY. The Age of Churches draws to a close, but it will not be because of salvation, but destruction, and it is their own fault, their own bowls of karma are full, and to be poured out upon all men, in the dark energy that now envelops us.

If you don't believe me, believe the confusion of scientists who believe in 'particles'... http://www.newscientist.com/article/...tems-edge.html

Now tap your heels together three times and repeat after me... 'There is no such thing as particles...'

Here's a direct link to me, we'll see if that works better for ya'll...

http://pipermichael.wordpress.com

May the Force be with you.
    (God bless, in Orthodox speak)

I am, The Revenge of the Heretics

Right there with you michael...thanks....windsail....

Thanks bagpiper for replying, I too have always wondered about the mysteries of such things as these. Granted, I don't have the background to get my head around many of things you mentioned.

I have believed in what you briefly mentioned being 'Holographic'. An interesting book I read many years ago, "The Holographic Universe" by Michael Talbot provided some interesting insight which I had never considered before.

For those interested, it is available on Amazon,

He has a recent, within the last couple of years book that I've been meaning to get. "The Holographic Universe: The Revolutionary Theory of Reality", It seems to be receiving tremendous reviews from those who took the time to read it.

I guess it's time to order it, heh, heh...

By the way, I have no connection to the author or amazon just for the sake of conversation.

Michael