Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

ALERT Obama's Arrest Update -- Breaking News?!!
+ Reply to Thread

Obama's Arrest Update -- Breaking News?!!

Okay, I don't know who this guy who is interviewing one of Sherrif Joe's Aprio's Emperor Seotoro investigators--don't know if he is a woo-woo artist, or what... but I just caught this video and of course (knock on wood) this would be nice if this were true.

Sherrif's investigator claims they have made a breakthrough in Seotoro's use of false identities (ie: social security numbers, etc.) and that it will be startling (knock on wood for this), and that many people will be shocked (pray for this to happen).

If someone knows more about this guy in the video--fill me in please.

Personall I don't hold out much hope for these efforts, but who knows they may dig up the real doo-doo on Emperor Seotoro afterall.

Here's the link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=qelVLCNnuis#!
    "The evil genius always wins"

So release it already.

I seem to keep hearing about Aprio's ground breaking announcement next week. Then it's the week after that. No, we need another 6 months.

Haven't heard anything from them most of us hear didn't already know.
    "There are 100 MILLION people who own 300 MILLION guns in this country. There are BILLIONS of rounds in private hands as well. It is a logistical impossibility to overcome those numbers. If 1 gun was confiscated every minute (every hour, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week) it would take 208,333 days to do it. That is 570 years." --JoshInReno

I liked the sherriffs approach to combatting crime and saving money in his jails but this is getting to be a bit much.

To catch a big fish you must be patient and not give up.
    "Doing what I can with what I've got."

The instant the Anointed One's handlers think Arpaio is close to a real breakthrough, the sheriff will be assassinated.

And you all know I'm right...

After listening to the video I just got the impression that I was 'reliving' the early 90's all over again with all of the BS that came from the clinton WH, how much fear was generated in the public so much so that militias and other patriot-like groups were formed. It's surreal listening to the speaker on that video. This country is in DEEP kimshee.

BFC

"Stay in school, work hard, stay out of trouble and when you grow up, you can pay for those who didn't."
    World War Three: "The Last Day". Fictional(?) depiction of an attack against Israel. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5T5CF1jhTg
    ----------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    The instant the Anointed One's handlers think Arpaio is close to a real breakthrough, the sheriff will be assassinated.

This!
    Patriot Guard rider
    www.patriotguard.org

Wave of hand

These are NOT the papers you are looking for!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
    -John Adams, America’s Second President

Quote Originally Posted by Burt Gummer View Post
    To catch a big fish you must be patient and not give up.
    and you must have the media's help! Not looking so good these days!!!

The POTUS can not be arrested unless he is impeached first. Sorry to burst bubbles.

maybe this has something to do with it: e-mail no url so credibility?

Mary Petra THIS IS GREAT NEWS:**** IMPORTANT****** THIS IS FROM ORLY TAITZ SITE!!!

AP – WASHINGTON D.C. In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama's qualifications for the presidency, the group "Americans for Freedom of Information" has Released copies of President Obama's college transcripts from Occidental College ... Released today, the transcript school indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California.

The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify, for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship. This document would seem to provide the smoking gun that many of Obama's detractors have been seeking.

Along with the evidence that he was first born in Kenya and there is no record of him ever applying for US citizenship, this is looking pretty grim. The news has created a firestorm at the White House as the release casts increasing doubt about Obama's legitimacy and qualification to serve as President article titled, "Obama Eligibility Questioned," leading some to speculate that the story may overshadow economic issues on Obama's first official visit to the U.K.

In a related matter, under growing pressure from several groups, Justice Antonin Scalia announced that the Supreme Court agreed on Tuesday to hear arguments concerning Obama's legal eligibility to serve as President in a case brought by LeoDonofrio of New Jersey . This lawsuit claims Obama's dual citizenship disqualified him from serving as president.. Donofrio's case is just one of 18 suits brought by citizens demanding proof of Obama's citizenship or qualification to serve as president.

Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results of their investigation of Obama's campaign spending. This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records. Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation is still ongoing but that the final report will be provided to the U.S. Attorney general, Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused to comment on the matter...

Inquiring minds want to know - lol

Freakin' A.

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post
    The POTUS can not be arrested unless he is impeached first. Sorry to burst bubbles.
    Actually if they can prove he is a fraud and not who he says , I think he can be arrested on the spot, by a sheriff. They would have to get a warrent by one of the supreme court justice's to do it.
    blessings to all momof23goats

Interesting.

I was going to find a pix of Hillary and use the caption "What difference does it make" in reference to the discussion above.

So I go to Wikipedia (my friend) to see what they say about the phrase. The google entry seemed to indicate that it was a phrase uttered by a former US Se...(cut off)

I go to the Wiki page indicated and find

This page has been deleted. The deletion and move log for the page are provided below for reference.

22:47, 14 February 2013 Anthony Bradbury (talk | contribs) deleted page What Difference Does It Make? (disambiguation) (G6: Obviously unnecessary disambiguation page)
    Obvious to who? Anthony Bradbury?

Of course Wikipedia is an "open source" of information. ANYONE can go in and change or edit what is there.

I contend that Wiki is being edited by the Obamabots as we watch.

And here is my picture of Hillary.

She hasn't changed much, either appearance, gesture, intellectually or politically since leaving Wellsley.

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post

They can file criminal charges against him and after the prosecutor hands it over to a Grand Jury and let them review it to see if its worthy of an inditement, once thats done he will have to answer and a trial by jury he is not likely to get away with what they have been doing.

I first saw this in some YouTube from Lyndon LaRouche. I dismiss everything that he says. Now, however, if you search for it on YouTube for impeachment of Obama you will find tons of stuff. Maybe there is something there. I think that the military is really pissed off that he knocked off so many high ranking people. I think he was trying to cover up what was happening with gunrunning in Libya and other places. This all goes back to what happened in Benghazi. He cannot (by law) engage in commission of wars or conflicts without authorization of congress. I think that the remaining military brass is so mad that they are willing to do whatever to get this guy out.

ETA:

If this makes it any more real, I found a Fox story about it. It's spreading all over YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Az643G_gak

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Interesting.

I was going to find a pix of Hillary and use the caption "What difference does it make" in reference to the discussion above.

So I go to Wikipedia (my friend) to see what they say about the phrase. The google entry seemed to indicate that it was a phrase uttered by a former US Se...(cut off)

I go to the Wiki page indicated and find

Obvious to who? Anthony Bradbury?

Of course Wikipedia is an "open source" of information. ANYONE can go in and change or edit what is there.

I contend that Wiki is being edited by the Obamabots as we watch.

And here is my picture of Hillary.

She hasn't changed much, either appearance, gesture, intellectually or politically since leaving Wellsley.

Dobbin

I see she is still wearing the same ring on her left hand.

According to the Fox news report (below) this relates to the computer virus that was passed out in Iran. There was a leak of classified information from within the "inner circle" for which Obama is ultimately responsible. The FBI is currently involved as well as at least some congressional committees in the investigation. There is trouble in old DC. Since this is early in the investigation phase, it is not yet clear exactly how far it will go. However, leaked classified information usually goes all the way to the top of the responsibility chain. Impeachment is a possibility depending on what the FBI finds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Az643G_gak

Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results of their investigation of Obama's campaign spending. This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records. Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation is still ongoing but that the final report will be provided to the U.S. Attorney general, Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused to comment on the matter...

Let's just say this applied to some conservative senator like Rand Paul....

They/them would be all over this like stink on shit.
    "The evil genius always wins"

As a part-time resident of, and home owner in, Maricopa County, I have the greatest respect and admiration for Sheriff Joe. His reputation is known far and wide to all snowbirds and was one of the reasons that I chose to live here. His posse patrols our neighbourhood, and I have never felt so safe. I'll never forget getting a phone call from the Sheriff's posse as I was parking my car at a mall in B.C. to let me know that they had discovered evidence of an attempted burglery at my home in Maricopa county. Well into his 80's, Sheriff Joe doesn't need to carry on as he is. He can't have any other agenda other than to be the patriot that he is. I say, God bless him. As they say, bad things happen when good men do nothing. Well, we have a few examples of good men doing something. It is our shame if we do not recognize this. All I can say, and I do this with great trepidation as I am not a citizen of your great country, is that if Sheriff Joe and his team has unearthed certain facts, I believe you can take those facts to the bank. His credibility in my eyes is unquestionable. I have been following this for a very long time. The truth shall set us free, I pray, eventually.

There was a bill for impeachment introduced almost a year ago. The FBI has finally decided to determine exactly what happened. They probably waited due to the election year. This is related to the War Powers Act issues. The impeachment launched a year ago is finally growing some legs. Maybe Joe Biden calling himself "president" was a Freudian slip. Maybe he knows what is going on. I've seen rumors that he is now standing against defense of the President.

This goes way back to the invasion of Libya and the fact that we just jumped in and Obama didn't get approval for the event. He simply followed the UN. There is much more to it but it all relates to the fact that Obama is tear-assing around the world doing military things without permission. The acts in Benghazi finally made the military say they were done covering for him.

ETA:

Biden is totally dumping Obama. Listen.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0gDGO2GzHM

With his weight and his age it will be from natural causes..........right?????
    Last edited by subnet; 02-15-2013 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Because I can not spell even after earning a degree.

Quote Originally Posted by TorahTips View Post
    There was a bill for impeachment introduced almost a year ago. The FBI has finally decided to determine exactly what happened. They probably waited due to the election year. This is related to the War Powers Act issues. The impeachment launched a year ago is finally growing some legs. Maybe Joe Biden calling himself "president" was a Freudian slip. Maybe he knows what is going on. I've seen rumors that he is now standing against defense of the President.

This goes way back to the invasion of Libya and the fact that we just jumped in and Obama didn't get approval for the event. He simply followed the UN. There is much more to it but it all relates to the fact that Obama is tear-assing around the world doing military things without permission. The acts in Benghazi finally made the military say they were done covering for him.

ETA:

Biden is totally dumping Obama. Listen.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0gDGO2GzHM
    That video is SENATOR Joe Biden talking, NOT Vice President Joe Biden talking.....*BIG* difference,

BFC

"Stay in school, work hard, stay out of trouble and when you grow up, you can pay for those who didn't."
    World War Three: "The Last Day". Fictional(?) depiction of an attack against Israel. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5T5CF1jhTg
    ----------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by BigFootsCousin View Post
    That video is SENATOR Joe Biden talking, NOT Vice President Joe Biden talking.....*BIG* difference,

BFC
    Oh, sorry. I posted the wrong one and now I can't find the one where he was saying basically the same thing about Obama.

Obama will go when they want him to go. There is a possibility that he is becoming a liability to them. Believe me, they've got more lined up and they don't need him if he is damaging to them. Until then, he will continue doing what he wants. Although, if he has really pissed off the military maybe that is the straw that breaks the camel's back. He may have not been able to completely clean up the military leaders that are letting information out about his apparent covert military operations.

I couldn't figure out the top headline on drudge report today about the O's taking seperate vacations unless it was to eventually "out" obama-you know, get the public used to not seeing them together first. But maybe moochele is setting herself apart from him and this has something to do with it?
    Attached Images
    I once was blind but now I see!...
    Acts 9:11 The Lord told him, “Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying. 12 In a vision he has seen a man named Ananias come and place his hands on him to restore his sight.”

Quote Originally Posted by marsh View Post
    maybe this has something to do with it: e-mail no url so credibility?

Mary Petra THIS IS GREAT NEWS:**** IMPORTANT****** THIS IS FROM ORLY TAITZ SITE!!!

AP – WASHINGTON D.C. In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama's qualifications for the presidency, the group "Americans for Freedom of Information" has Released copies of President Obama's college transcripts from Occidental College ... Released today, the transcript school indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California.

****************** SNIP ***********************************
    I thought this looked familiar. I don't know where Orly got it, but I saw this in an email a long time ago. Snopes has it as false: http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...occidental.asp

I know, I know, Snopes has credibility problems, but if the Occidental transcripts were released, there would be more sources for it. It would go viral in the blogosphere.
    Terri in Indiana

“Preparation does not guarantee success, but the lack of preparation guarantees failure.” -- Japanese proverb

"Do what you feel in your heart to be right -- for you'll be criticized anyway." -- Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Publius View Post
    I see she is still wearing the same ring on her left hand.
    Just for the hell of it.
    Looks like the same to me.

As to the OP, it makes no difference who is put in the chair at this point, there is no turning back.

Well, Obozo is off to FL golfing with best friend Eric Whitaker, the one who tried to bribe Rev. Jeremiah Wright to stay quiet.

moochele is off skiing.