Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

DISASTER Klu Klux Klan to March on Memphis
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Klu Klux Klan to March on Memphis

http://www.abc24.com/news/local/stor...bN5uTeGBg.cspx

(video at link )

Klu Klux Klan to Protest Renaming of Memphis Parks

MEMPHIS, TN (abc24.com) - Thousands of Ku Klux Klan members are coming to Memphis. The KKK is planning the largest rally they've ever had, and the issue surrounds the renaming of three historical Memphis parks.

Klansmember "Shane" doesn't want to reveal his identity, but says, "Memphis is fixing to see the largest Klan rally they've ever seen." He says with the City Council's move to change the name of Forrest Park, they're trying to erase history. "We're a Christian-based organization and we are not out to start a race riot or anything, but we feel it is wrong that they're trying to change the name of our park and we're going to stand up for that."

Shane says the local Klan has already been in contact with organizations across the country. By the end of February they plan to hold a peaceful protest, for change and understanding. Shane says, "(We want) our parks names not changed and maybe people to not be afraid of us anymore because we're not out to start trouble. We're just standing up for our race."

Others fear the worst. Lee Millar, a spokesperson for Sons of the Confederacy, remembers the violent scene on MLK day in Downtown Memphis, 1998. Police fired tear gas on hundreds of demonstrators as they advanced on a Ku Klux Klan rally. "We really hope they don't come to Memphis," Millar says, "The Klan has a bad rep."

Millar agrees that the park name should remain, but doesn't want the KKK involved. "I would hope the opponents of the Klan would not start a riot, Memphis doesn't need that," Millar continues, "but it certainly puts a black name on the city of Memphis for the Klan to even show up to oppose the lunacy of renaming a historic park."

Shane says the KKK members are not armed during rallies, but police are alerted and there to protect them if anyone tries to attack.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ase-confedera/

Memphis city council renames parks to erase Confederate past

By Jessica Chasmar
    -
    The Washington Times
    Wednesday, February 6, 2013

• ** File ** At a Civil War reenactment event, a man holds ... more >

Three parks in the Memphis area with names connected to the Confederacy were given temporary generic names Tuesday until the city council figures out a solution.
    Nathan Bedford Forrest, Confederate, and Jefferson Davis parks were renamed after two state legislators filed a bill that would prevent renaming any park or other public green space that is named in honor of a historic military figure, event, or organization, My Fox Memphis reports.
    The city removed a marker from Nathan Bedford Forrest Park in January that was privately paid for by the Sons of the Confederate Veterans.
    Resolutions had been filed to rename the park named after Forrest, a Confederate cavalryman and former slave trader who was a member of the early Ku Klux Klan, but he council was planning on vetting the issue first. Instead, a decision was made abruptly Tuesday evening to rename the parks because of the bill filed by state legislators, My Fox reports.
    “I don’t care if the name is Nathan Bedford Forrest, he’s a dead man,” said Councilman Harold Collins. “We need to be focusing on the living. But except for that, I’m going to vote for this and who knows, we may come back and name the park Nathan Bedford Forrest. But we will never let the legislature in Nashville control what we in Memphis do for our city.”
    “We should cherish the history that we have,” Becky Muska, who spoke against the name change, told Fox News. “We shouldn’t cover it up and try to bury it or hide it.”

The resolution changes the name of

Nathan Bedford Forrest Park to Health Sciences Park;

Confederate Park to Memphis Park; and

Jefferson Davis Park to Mississippi River Park

They do not mention the names of the state legislators that proposed the bill to change the names. But I would like to see the names AND race. It makes me wonder the reasoning behind such things, I am a transplant to NC, but I respect highly the culture and history of the south. No matter what name they change it to, the history happened, embrace it if you have a problem with it, get over it, there is no one alive that was affected by it. I have a 3rd great grandfather and a 3rd great uncle that are in the New Bern NC National Cemetery 200 miles from where I write this that died in 1863 and never made it home and I do not hold any grudges. Keep the names, they are honorable names.
    Last edited by tiger13; 02-10-2013 at 09:58 PM.
    Rusty in NC
    Don't tread on me!
    sic semper evello mortem tyrannis

Watch Live At Five At Four now

http://www.wbir.com/rss/article/2531...or-Confederacy

Memphis City Council votes to rename parks that honor Confederacy

10:19 PM, Feb 6, 2013 | 8 comments

The Memphis City Council has voted to change the names of three parks that honor the confederacy and two of its principal members.
    The council passed a resolution this week to immediately rename three parks: Confederate Park, Jefferson Davis Park and Nathan Bedford Forrest Park.
    The council passed the resolution after a state House member introduced a bill that prevents parks named after historical military figures from being renamed.
    "I am glad we circumvented Nashville and that we can make our own decisions," said Councilman Kemp Conrad.
    "This is going on all over the country, revisionist history. It's the thing to do," said Becky Muska, a resident of Shelby County.
    Nathan Bedford Forrest was a Confederate cavalryman and former slave trader. He's also recognized as a member of the first incarnation of the Ku Klux Klan.
    Jefferson Davis served as leader of the Confederacy during the American Civil War and as president of the Confederate states.
    The name changes are opposed by the Sons of Confederate Veterans and some Memphis residents.

from the comments section->

Josephine Bass -Brevard Community College
    One of the historian advocates at the meeting to change the name and did degrade Gen. Forrest and our South is a professor that teaches Africa American History, and wouldn't you know it a yankee from the north.

Aram Goudsouzian is an Associate Professor of History at the University of Memphis. He grew up in Winchester, Massachusetts. He earned his B.A. from Colby College and his Ph.D. from Purdue University. He is the author of "King of the Court: Bill Russell and the Basketball Revolution," "The Hurricane of 1938," and "Sidney Poitier: Man, Actor, Icon."

How is it that the council did this back room political deal, and not the people. Why are the people not allowed to vote yes or no to changing the names of these parks. And really if they want a park for Ida Wells let them build their own and stop taking from others.

--------------

Jamie Strong · Germantown, Tennessee
    John Sherrod, read your history. Nathan Bedford Forrest was one of the first civil rights leader. An unconventional thought during those horrific historical days. He offered freedom to 65 black men to fight with him during the war against the states, 64 remained by him. Now, that sounds silly now, however, in his shoes then, it was very challenging, and dont forget the black man that was beating his wife when he came to her rescue. He was a democrat and and Alderman in Memphis TN. A visionary when it was most unpopular.

---------------

fair use for discussion
    http://www.commercialappeal.com/news...four-plans-to/

Memphis City Council renames three Confederate-themed parks

Photo by Mike Brown
    Memphis City Council member Lee Harris discusses a resolution to change the name of three Memphis parks with civil war ties, with attorney Allan Wade. The council passed the ordinance.

Fearful that legislators in Nashville might intervene in the controversy surrounding Memphis park names, the City Council hurriedly voted Tuesday night to rename three Confederate-themed parks in the Downtown area.
    By a 9-0 vote with three abstentions, the council approved changing Forrest Park's name to "Health Sciences Park," because of its proximity to the University of Tennessee Health Science Center. Confederate Park will become "Memphis Park," and Jefferson Davis Park will be "Mississippi River Park."
    Photo by Mike Brown, The Commercial Appeal
    Mike Brown/The Commercial Appeal City Council members William Boyd and Wanda Halbert are two of the nine who voted in favor of changing the park names. Three others abstained and one was absent.

Photo by Alan Spearman
    Confederate Park, named to honor Civil War veterans such as Capt. J. Harvey Mathes, a journalist, has been renamed Memphis Park. The City Council took swift action to rename three parks after Nashville lawmakers proposed a heritage protection act to protect military monuments.

Council members Jim Strickland, Kemp Conrad and Bill Morrison abstained from voting while Reid Hedgepeth did not attend the meeting.
    The council also approved creating a committee to further study the naming issue. That committee will include two council members, two university professors, a representative from the NAACP, a member of the Shelby County Historical Commission and the city parks director.
    All three parks have stirred repeated controversy because of their Confederate themes, particularly the one at Union and Manassas that contains the grave of Nathan Bedford Forrest. In addition to being a Confederate cavalry leader, Forrest was a slave trader before the Civil War and the first grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan after it.
    "The parks are changed. It's done," said Councilman Lee Harris, who initially proposed renaming the parks after nearby streets. "We removed controversial names and named them something that is less controversial."
    The decision angered some who came to the meeting.
    "I'm very upset. They're trying to get rid of history. They're trying to rewrite it," Katherine Blalock said.
    Added Becky Muska: "We continue to fight, whatever it takes. If it takes taking it into court, that's a decision the historical groups will make at the appropriate time."
    The park names have stirred controversy for years, but the commotion erupted anew in early January after the city removed a marker at Forrest Park. The Sons of Confederate Veterans paid for and installed the half-ton granite marker at a cost of about $10,400.
    Still, it's likely the council wouldn't have acted so fast Tuesday if two Nashville legislators hadn't hurriedly introduced a bill that, if passed, would have removed the city's ability to rename such parks. In fact, the council originally considered passing an ordinance that would have required three readings, but switched to a resolution on the issue because its effect is immediate.
    The council also voted to approve its minutes Tuesday, which will prevent the measure from being reconsidered at the next meeting.
    The "Tennessee Heritage Protection Act of 2013," sponsored by Rep. Steve McDaniel (R-Lexington) and Sen. Bill Ketron (R-Murfreesboro), passed its first reading Monday. If approved, the measure would prevent cities from altering any "statue, monument, memorial, nameplate or plaque" erected for a number of military events, including the "War Between the States," in the bill's language.
    "I'm not going to accuse them of being ... meddlers, but you get the picture," Councilman Harold Collins said. "There is no reason for these people in Nashville and East Tennessee to be in our business."
    Added Councilwoman Janis Fullilove: "We cannot allow Republicans in Nashville to sit up and dictate to us in the city of Memphis what we should do."
    It's possible Health Sciences, Memphis and Mississippi River won't be the final names of the parks, though. Even Harris called the names "bland," and other council members agreed. Future names would likely come out of the committee that was established Tuesday night.

http://wreg.com/2013/02/10/city-coun...k-name-change/

(video at link)

City Council Inundated With KKK Emails Following Park Name Change

Posted on: 4:48 pm, February 10, 2013, by Elise Preston, updated on: 09:21pm, February 10, 2013

(Memphis) The controversy over the names of three Memphis Parks is not over. The Ku Klux Klan is now sending emails to the City Council, saying they betrayed Memphians by changing the names of three Memphis parks that were linked to the civil war.

“You have once again under estimated the will and devotion of the true white patriot,” states one email written to the Memphis City Council by a man claiming to be part of the Ku Klux Klan.

Councilman Myron Lowery says the council has been flooded with emails from all over the country since the council voted to change the names of three Memphis parks; Forrest Park, Confederate Park and Jefferson Davis Park.
    “The emails are full of hate and derogatory terms, things you wouldn’t want to repeat on television,” expressed Lowery.
    The council changed the names this past week because of a proposed state law that would force parks named after wars or veterans to stick. One KKK email calls the council`s move cowardly and traitorous. But Lowery says it`s the KKK that`s made up of cowards hiding behind masks.

“I think they are America’s Taliban. The KKK, they think they will get respect and they will not,” said Lowery.
    Other KKK members claim they will hang out in the three Memphis parks to remind Memphians of America`s history, which members of the white supremacist group say the council is trying to sweep under the rug.
    “This is not new to the city council. We have been threatened before by the KKK. We didn`t expect it this time, but here it is,” said Lowery.
    In 1998, a large KKK rally was held downtown when the council looked at changing the name of Forrest Park then. There are talks another rally is coming soon. And the emails threaten the council saying, “Remember you drew the line in the sand and this is but the beginning of the battle you have chosen.”
    Lowery says the KKK’s reaction should just be ignored.

“Peaceful protests, that’s a right everyone has. It is their right to protest. But we will not tolerate violence, name calling or racist attitudes in this city,” said Lowery.

"I didn't go to religion to make me happy. I always knew a bottle of Port would do that. If you want a religion to make you feel comfortable, I certainly don't recommend Christianity."
    - C.S. Lewis

Memphis / Shelby County is right in the middle of an absolutely HORRIBLE merger of the inner city school system (with its excessive load of failure) with the rest of the county's system (one of the best in the state).

NOBODY is happy with the situation with the school merger -- not even the professional racial provokateurs who masterminded the plan. It was a bad plan, executed in the worst possible way, and now -- they have to get people's minds OFF of what is happening with the city and county schools.

So, this whole park naming thing fits the bill quite nicely.

It keeps the racial conflicts well fanned, and keeps people's minds off of the horrible school merger mess.

(BTW, I live in Memphis, and teach at the University of Memphis, so I'm sitting right on the front lines in all of this.)

BTW, if the KKK does come down here -- given the already explosive, racially devisive nature in which the school merger situation has been handled by the city political leadership -- all hell WILL break loose. (Which, BTW, is what I believe city leaders WANT to have happen... I think they want the KKK to come down here so that they can make it look like they are still "persecuted," and can get the racial danders incited and working in the black (activist) administration's favor.)

I will NOT allow my family to stay in this county during the time the KKK is here. We're getting the heck out of dodge until it is all over.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Natchitoches View Post
    Memphis / Shelby County is right in the middle of an absolutely HORRIBLE merger of the inner city school system (with its excessive load of failure) with the rest of the county's system (one of the best in the state).

NOBODY is happy with the situation with the school merger -- not even the professional racial provokateurs who masterminded the plan. It was a bad plan, executed in the worst possible way, and now -- they have to get people's minds OFF of what is happening with the city and county schools.

So, this whole park naming thing fits the bill quite nicely.

It keeps the racial conflicts well fanned, and keeps people's minds off of the horrible school merger mess.

(BTW, I live in Memphis, and teach at the University of Memphis, so I'm sitting right on the front lines in all of this.)

Looking forward to your updates and what is happening in Memphis.
    "The karma café has no menu......You get served what you deserve!"

".Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in, broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, WOW, What a ride!"

Personal Responsibility..The one thing no one can take away from you

."The only tyrant I accept in this world is the still, small voice within me."

The severity of this situation is under estimated.
    Alabama - Independent Now and Forever - Noli Me Tangere

The Confederacy - Fighting Terrorism Since 1861

this was mishandled.

should have been put to countywide ballot referendum first

and let public vote on any name changes IF voted in

it will be a flashpoint soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Natchitoches View Post
    BTW, if the KKK does come down here -- given the already explosive, racially devisive nature in which the school merger situation has been handled by the city political leadership -- all hell WILL break loose. (Which, BTW, is what I believe city leaders WANT to have happen... I think they want the KKK to come down here so that they can make it look like they are still "persecuted," and can get the racial danders incited and working in the black (activist) administration's favor.)

I will NOT allow my family to stay in this county during the time the KKK is here. We're getting the heck out of dodge until it is all over.
    That's just great...
    Some people have nothing better to do, than stir up shit... ~
    Hey, come on up here to Nashville, Barry Natchitoches...I'll buy you a beer!

Zulu Cowboy
    The best place to be during a nuclear explosion, is anywhere you can say..."What the hell was that??"
    MOΛΩN ΛABÉ

as a card carrying life member of the Sons of Union Vetrans, this offends me. We the Sons of the Union and the COnfederate are entrusted to preserve the history, artifacts and the graves of the Civil war, this includes monuments.
    This sucks

Next thing you know these idiots will dig up Bedford and dump him in the Mississippi.

There seems to be a trend to destroy American history. Street names, names of historical places, parks and similar are getting names changed. Seems every town now has a MLK Blvd and now a Rosa Parks Way. Why?
    Dr Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
    Next thing you know these idiots will dig up Bedford and dump him in the Mississippi.
    They already want to dig him up and move him somewhere else. Seriously! I'm afraid there will be some monitors close to the cemetery before long taking out vandals.

I'll stand by the KKK on this. At least SOMEBODY is trying to stop American History from being 'disappeared'....too bad non-Klan folk don't stand when standing needs to be done.
    Only the dead have seen the end of war.
    —Plato

Since there are usually no objections from the media or authorities when militant black, hispanic, muslim, gay, or feminist groups organize protests, I can't get too excited about the Klan organizing a protest...

Quote Originally Posted by VesperSparrow View Post
    I'll stand by the KKK on this. At least SOMEBODY is trying to stop American History from being 'disappeared'....too bad non-Klan folk don't stand when standing needs to be done.
    There is a lot of behind the scene stuff going on. The UDC are the ones that usually take on these types of wars with regards to land ownership, monuments, etc. The SCV does have a fight in this too. But like all things, it's difficult to fight vandals and thieves on their legal battlefield. When we get the battlefield moved, they will be in trouble.

I have to believe there are other organizations far better suited to defend our american heritige.

Quote Originally Posted by DrJerry View Post
    There seems to be a trend to destroy American history. Street names, names of historical places, parks and similar are getting names changed. Seems every town now has a MLK Blvd and now a Rosa Parks Way. Why?
    The appeasement of militant Blacks, continues unabated.
    Won't be long now and the history books will refer to Rosa Parks as the "Mother of our Country".

Many inner city schools in New Orleans were renamed several years ago from the names of white men to the names of black men. Most of these schools are predominately attended by black children.

Judy

Well they filed for the permit and now the date is set, if approved.

KKK asks for March 30 Downtown Memphis rally

Police Director Toney Armstrong said Friday the Ku Klux Klan has applied to the city to hold a Downtown rally March 30 for what the Klan "is advertising as one of the biggest KKK rallies of all time."

Armstrong said he was an undercover officer during the last major Klan rally here in the late 1990s, and he said he personally has no desire to see a 2013 rally that will instantly "go viral" to people around the world.

"If it were I, the person not the director, the permit is not something I would wish to have happen to the city."

But he said the Klan "will be given the same rights as anyone." To police the proposed rally, Armstrong said, he has already enlisted the Shelby County Sheriff's Office, and, "I have reached out to other agencies."

The rally follows removal of a marker at Forrest Park in the Medical Center area where former Klan grand wizard Nathan Bedford Forrest is memorialized with a statue resting over his gravesite.

The City Council passed a resolution Feb. 5 in an emotionally charged meeting to rename three Confederate-themed parks in Memphis. Forrest Park was renamed Health Sciences Park.

Armstrong said he has not seen the permit application, but he said it specifies the rally would begin at 140 Adams, site of the Shelby County Courthouse.

The police director would not name other agencies that would be involved in security with police and sheriff's deputies, but he said there will be more issues to consider now than in the past. "A lot of them are expected to have gun-carry permits," he said.

The application was made Friday, but Armstrong said he already has heard "from those that oppose it and those who want to take part in exercising their right to free speech."

Permits now are handled by the City Permits Office, said Vince Higgins, a former permits administrator now serving as communications officer for the Shelby County Attorney General's office. Higgins said the office once was a part of the police department, but now is a division of the city's legal department.

Armstrong said that without reading the permit application he does not know whether it states a purpose for the March 30 rally or a reason why it is being sought.

Forrest Park has long been a source of controversy for its ties to the Confederacy and for Forrest's ties to the Klan with Shelby County Commissioner Walter Bailey raising the issue repeatedly. It was Bailey's complaints that led to the city's removal without warning of the Forrest Park marker. The granite marker and a concrete base cost $10,400 and now are in storage.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news...memphis-rally/

Anything, and I do mean anything, to appease Obama's children.
    "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Protesting is like scratching a chalk board. It annoys but produces nothing of substance.

Don't know what the bug up their butts is about the parks names, but surprised to see the KKK is still around. One poster here is right and the government can be forced to place it and ballot and let the voters decide.

Quote Originally Posted by Publius View Post
    Don't know what the bug up their butts is about the parks names, but surprised to see the KKK is still around. One poster here is right and the government can be forced to place it and ballot and let the voters decide.
    [B] That's why it's called "The Invisible Empire" They are everywhere http://traditionalistamericanknights.com/index.html

Oh gosh, Dr. YOu must have read 1984. It's called a "memory hole" and is designed to swallow those ideas and concepts that are offending to the present regime.

Print, photograph, audio, and other records of human past are the enemy of the state. Not the enemy of the truth as contemporaneous record of the past is the ally of truth.

But the state does not want the truth to be known. Computers are popular at least in part because print can be wordsmithed, photo can be photoshopped, audio can be synthesized, and video can be created (See any of the lastest action movies? Every explosion is synthetic. They don't really destroy Washington, DC - although it might be better if they had.)

And with setting aside of truth comes agenda. Another human's agenda. Not your own.

Their only problem is they haven't found a way to erase memories - although they're doing the best they can with misinformation and drugs.

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

Quote Originally Posted by Meadowlark View Post
    I have to believe there are other organizations far better suited to defend our american heritige.
    where are they-- why aren't they stepping up

Quote Originally Posted by Meadowlark View Post
    Who better than those who hold the traditions and memory of thier ancestors dear?

Quote Originally Posted by Now-Later View Post
    where are they-- why aren't they stepping up
    There are amendments being proposed now in a lot of states to prohibit the renaming of any veteran cemetery. Once the council got word, they went into speedy action to rename those parks before an amendment could be brought up or passed. Both the UDC and SCV are working diligently through the legal channels, but like anything else, it takes time. Is there anyone reporting this? No. But they are there working very hard.

Neither the UDC or SCV condone racial discrimination, nor do they associate with groups that do.

Imagine how it could be years from now without these amendments. Arlington National Cemetery being named Martin Luther King Cemetery. Don't put it past them to attempt it either.

If the New Black Panthers can come down to Central Florida and put a Wanted Dead or Alive Poster and bounty on Zimmermans head then why even worry about something as minor as the KKK protesting the renaming of a park.

I agree with other posters. They are trying to rewrite our history and it should not be allowed. There is also nothing wrong about being proud of our heritage and our ancestors. There were honorable and brave people on both sides in the War Between the States.
    "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself." -DH Lawrence
    "We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are." - The Talmud

Funny how the Black Panthers get to be renamed the "New Black Panthers" - and are able to put aside ENTIRELY their sordid Eldridge Cleaver past.

Meanwhile the KKK are always the OLD KKK, even though now clans/tabernacles/herds are now sponsoring the cleanliness of roadways and doing good works.

The Shriners they ain't but still, methinks a double standard.

Where does that come from?

And should history be studied, one would find that Nathan Bedford actually left the KKK and denied membership. In fact (My friend wikipeida)
    In 1875, Forrest demonstrated that his personal sentiments on the issue of race now differed from that of the Klan, when he was invited to give a speech before an organization of black Southerners advocating racial reconciliation, called the Independent Order of Pole-Bearers Association. At this, his last public appearance, he made what the New York Times described as a "friendly speech"[10] during which, when offered a bouquet of flowers by a black woman, he accepted them as a token of reconciliation between the races and espoused a radically progressive (for the time) agenda of equality and harmony between black and white Americans.[52]
    I gotta respect a human who loses, but can come back with a smile and say, "you're right."

Also quite an Equestrian. Styled as the originator of the phrase "git thar fustest with the mostest" which may be accurate in action but NOT what he said. Again Wikipedia...
    Forrest was one of the first men to grasp the doctrines of "mobile warfare"[40] that became prevalent in the 20th century. Paramount in his strategy was fast movement, even if it meant pushing his horses at a killing pace, which he did more than once

The killing part I mind, but glad it not me personally. Still, what can I do to help...

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

Civil War Two

The violence will come from the left IMHO. The black bigots, racists, and poverty pimps will be out in full force to intentionally provoke a "race riot."
    The liberal extremist NWO controlled media will then use this as a pretext for more racist anti white hysteria. The only good thing to come out of Obama's election is the black racists have been neutered. It is hard to make the case for white guilt, when a black man is now President. The black racists, bigots and sucking on the teat of white guilt inspired government benefits are furious their con game has been exposed. ROTFLMAO The only racism in the USA these days is against white people, by minorities. The only sexism in the USA today is against males, especially white males.

Dorner was the point man. The Marxist thug and NWO puppet Obama wants a race war. he will get one. Memphis is also where MLK was killed. The official story is James Earl Ray did it, but the truth is FBI director Hoover did it, along with the CIA.

If the KKK brings personal weapons for defense we will see a massacre. If the black bigots bring theirs we will see a massacre. If the KKK is disarmed the black bigots will murder them, just like in North Carolina a few years back.

We are on the edge here gang. ONE NWO SPONSORED RACE WAR COMING UP!
    Doomer Doug, a.k.a. Doug McIntosh now has a blog at www.doomerdoug.wordpress.com
    My end of the world e book "Day of the Dogs" will soon be available for sale at smashwords. The url is
    https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/267340 It is also at the following url
    http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B007BRLFYU

Quote Originally Posted by Doomer Doug View Post
    If the KKK brings personal weapons for defense we will see a massacre. If the black bigots bring theirs we will see a massacre. If the KKK is disarmed the black bigots will murder them, just like in North Carolina a few years back.
    No matter what happens or who starts it....... it will be reported EVERYWHERE as "caused by the whites."

Nathan Bedford Forrest, credited by some as a founding member of the KKK, also is credited for dissolving the organization in 1869.

Memphis falls, one more time S.C.V.-U.D.C. Southern strategy fails!

Topic: Confederate Rememberance
    Memphis falls, one more time S.C.V.-U.D.C. Southern strategy fails!

Once again the Sons of Confederate Veterans and United Daughters of the Confederacy were inept in their political skills, and Forrest falls!
    by Mark Vogl
    (conservative)
    Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I can't help but see a parallel or connection between the fall of America now, the fall of this nation and its heritage, and the assault on Southern heroes, culture, and pride. The battle in America, over America's future is corrupted by a Republican Party infiltrated with Liberals, globalists, neo-conservatives and most importantly interests that are NOT American. There is no defender of the American Way. President Obama and the Liberals have broken the conservative line and now run like Patton’s tanks in the rear destroying the cultural, social and political infrastructure of a nation.

Our children are losing their American inheritance and legacy because this generation is fool enough to trade it for one more government subsidy, one more check.

In the case of the United States, its guardians, the Armed Forces have been removed from the fight. The battle for America is not off on some distant sand dune. It's right here, on the border with Mexico and in the corporate boardroom where the word patriotism has long ago been filed in archives, never to be heard again. (Well, maybe if some evil force threatens the corporations' overseas holdings, than patriotism may be resurrected.) The fight is in the classroom where American history is revised to erase the role of God and His glories. The battle is for the "hearts and minds" of today's "diverse" population. Every trick Satan can use, every sin allowed in human secularism is applied to corrupt and dupe the next generation. Materialism is unshackled from the discipline of work, so that all can be had simply for your soul. (The movie Damn Yankees comes to mind, a strange coincidence of double meanings.)

The Tea Party is a reaction to this domestic covert attack on America's homeland. Unfortunately, too many of today's Americans simply don't have time, or the consciousness to see their inheritance being squandered and shipped overseas. The spirit that was America is about gone, the flickering candle held by a resolute small band of patriots who saw this moment coming long ago.

In the South, a land that withstood defiantly Union occupation despite Appomattox for generations, the situation is similar. The people of the South are so infiltrated by a diverse migrant population that was never assimilated into Dixie. But even more disappointing are the Southerners who reject their own history, their own legacy. Embarrassed by the American sin of slavery, many Southerners have no idea of the greatness of the South, of its role in the creation of the United States. Southerners watch with relief as the walls of the South, the monuments, the flags, the music, the history of a great people is slowly taken down.

On the 150th Anniversary of the great fight for Southern Independence the enemies of the South, and coincidentally of America are on the offensive savaging the South once again. Most recently in the City of Memphis, the enemies of human liberty strike once again. In one broad swipe at the heart of Dixie, three Confederate Parks are re-named.

The veterans of Lee's Army, and the armies which defended the South against an aggressive occupying Northern invasion took great pains to pass on to their progeny the Cause for which they fought. Lt. General Stephen D. Lee of the Confederate States Army, speaking to the first members of the Sons of Confederate Veterans issued a challenge, a Charge to vindicate the Cause and the South. When General Lee issued this Charge, he did not see men in Confederate uniforms marching in parades, or firing blanks at cemeteries. The words of the Charge are not about remembering the past, but rather shaping the future. The Charge is about bringing to life the America the ragged rebels strove so hard to create.

For Yankees, and those influenced by Yankee propaganda, that America was racially based, with a continuation of slavery at its core. But for the Southerner, for men of Liberty we know that is not what the Southern blood was spilled for. We know that white and black, yes black, fought for an idea conceived in 1776. These men, and their families, black and white, looked towards a nation where people could rule themselves under the protection and guidance of Almighty God; a Judeo - Christian God. These men of Dixie fought for the eternal aspiration of self - rule, peace, prosperity based in the land God provided.

The Charge is very specific in its instructions to the inheritors of Southern patriotism and valor:

To you, Sons of Confederate Veterans, we will commit the vindication of the Cause for which we fought. To your strength will be given the defense of the Confederate soldier's good name, the guardianship of his history, the emulation of his virtues, the perpetuation of those principles which he loved and which you love also, and those ideals which made him glorious and which you also cherish. Remember, it is your duty to see that the true history of the South is presented to future generations.

Even the Charge as it is read now is abbreviated from Lee's original. The original continued:

Are you also ready to die for your country? Is your life worthy to be remembered along with theirs? Do you choose for yourself this greatness of soul? Not in the clamor of the crowded street, Not in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, BUT in ourselves are triumph and defeat..."

This last part of the Charge, removed some years ago, reflects the grit, the determination of the men who wore gray. It points to both their willing sacrifice and the heights to which their spirit soared. It was a challenge to their sons, can you be as dedicated as we?

This Charge is NOT a call to arms, but rather a call to peaceful, but determined political action. It is a call to the generations of Dixie to forward the colors of Liberty, to bring about social change that will make the state, and not the federal government, the most important level of government. It is a call to listen carefully to the Constitution and to fear the tyranny that can and is being created in Washington.

Alas, the heritage organizations of the South, the political parties of the nation have been infiltrated by special interests. The people have lost their voice, the meaning of the foundations of this nation, and of these organizations have been erased by those who have a different agenda. In the heritage organizations they are "the grannies." They are the people whose purpose is to domesticate the Southerner, to remove the fiery spirit that once flourished in the land of Dixie.

The parallels are clear, and the mutual collapse of both the United States and the South are evident.

I have asserted for a long time that the lack of vigilance in the S.C.V. has ramifications for all America. If the S.C.V. is not diligent in its purpose, it reflects a decline of character in all Americans. If those who descend from heroic patriots are sheepish in their duty, will that not lower the standard for all?

Memphis is not a turning point, but merely a continuation of the dismemberment of the United States - not in physical terms, but much more importantly in terms of its internal soul. It is one more example of rejecting the American past and traditions. It is the epitome of the Obama agenda. America is committing suicide, and by not exercising those rights that all not-for-profits enjoy to influence the actions of government, the Southern heritage organizations are complicit in the death of freedom.

Southern Heritage is under attack.

Southern Heritage is under attack.

discuss the many groups that are either mis-using or spreading lies about the confederate cause and its flag and people.
    by Levi S.
    (centrist)
    Saturday, January 9, 2010

Today, there are many white supremacist groups that use the Confederate flag in their rallies and protests. Groups like the Neo-Nazis and Ku Klux Klan have stolen the Confederate flag and used it in their cowardly hate crimes. First of all the Neo Nazis have no place using the Confederate flag seeing as how Hitler outlawed the Confederate flag in 1935 because the Confederate flag symbolizes a government completely opposite of the centralist government Nazi Germany used. Second of all the KKK have no real use with the flag either. The flag the KKK flies at all their rallies is the American flag and their own KKK flag. In fact the head master of the KKK sent out memo not to fly the Confederate flag. The only two chapters of the Klan that do fly the Confederate flag are not in the mainstream KKK. These groups that use the flag have distorted the flags original meaning. they have taken a once great symbol of Southern Heritage and smeared it with racism.

The second threat to Southern Heritage is groups such as the NAACP and Black Panthers who wish to destroy the Confederate flag and its heritage completely. They have been mislead by the hate groups that use the flag such as the KKK and Neo Nazis who use it for racism. Because the Klan and Nazis portray it as such, the NAACP and other groups spread lies of the flag and what it means along with lies of what supporters of Southern Heritage wish to accomplish.

Real (not racist) supporters of Southern Heritage know that these two factors put together will slowly disintegrate the true history of what our ancestors fought for and the country that fought for. We realize that it is up to us to set good examples for people to see the real cause of the flag and the Confederacy. Without us, Southern Heritage my soon become a lost cause, lost to racism, hate, and refusal to see the truth.

History seeks a benefactor

History seeks a benefactor

Time, historiography, political correctness, and the U.S. government are robbing the South and America of our history.
    by Mark Vogl
    (conservative)
    Wednesday, January 25, 2012

You could be a person who started out with nothing, and through the grace of God, hard work and opportunity you earned a fortune. You could be a person who one day went down and bought a lottery ticket which brought you vast sums of money. You could be someone born into a family of great wealth. Whichever you are, if you have a deep love of the South and would like to use your blessings from God for good purpose, than get a cup of coffee, and let's visit awhile.

You see, it’s the 150th Anniversary (2010 - 2015) of the great war over the American Constitution. Most folks call it the Civil War, but there are names much more accurate. The war could have been called the War for Southern Independence, or the War of Lincoln's Conquest. I kind of like the War of the American Constitution because it provides an opportunity for people to consider the origins of the nation, and to study seriously what did the Founding Fathers originally mean? And if one does that, then one can see how far the united States has moved from the original confederation of states, to what is now a monster, crushing liberty and freedom, and promising material equality.

I guess it goes back to my childhood when history teachers would say, "We learn history, so we won't repeat it." Given today's politically correct revisionist interpretations, it is almost certain we will repeat the actual history that occurred, since so few people know what it was!

But, anyway, back to the point of the article.

In the early twentieth century, there were museums all over the South. And, since they were financed privately, or commercially, and the story of the Ole Confederacy was popular, well, you could find aspects of the real history of the South. You think not? You think I josh? Look at Six Flags Amusement park; the original one in Dallas. How was that park originally set up? By the different flags which flew over Texas; Spain, France, Mexico, the Texas Republic, the American Flag and the Confederate flag over the history of the Lone Star state. And the park had a Southern portion (my wife worked there on opening day)...though the Southern portion is no longer active. Wouldn't be politically correct, don't you know?

Well, there is history here in Texas little known to the rest of the world, despite the fact that the American Civil War is one of the most written about eras in history. You see, most of the war occurred east of the Mississippi River in the areas of Virginia, Kentucky - Tennessee, and then into the deep South with Sherman's March to the Sea and rape of the Carolina's and Georgia. And of course there was fighting in Louisiana, Alabama and Mississippi...New Orleans and Vicksburg being two of the most important battles of the war.

But, west of the Mississippi, well that was known as the Trans Mississippi theatre. A huge vast expanse of America, this area was less populated, less settled. The war in the Trans Mississippi would be more savage, more personal in some respects. In fact, did you know the prewar years were dominated by what occurred west of the Mississippi in Kansas and Missouri? Did you know those areas acted as a training ground for terrorism? Sure did.

John Brown, an abolitionist martyr killed a few folks in the Kansas- Missouri area. He used short swords to slaughter men in front of their wives and children. And no. those men didn't own slaves. Just believed it was the law of the land, but that was enough to be butchered by John Brown. Yea, he's the same terrorist that attempted to start a slave revolt at Harper's Ferry.

Well, you can see there's lots of stories to tell here in the Trans Mississippi. In fact, I wrote an earlier article about the Trans Mississippi which you could look at. You might be truly astounded at what you find. You want an example? Well, did you ever hear the story of Dick Dowling, and the 47 Irish Catholics who defeated a union Armada of more than twenty ships and five thousand Yankees at the Battle of Sabine Pass, Texas in September, 1863. Yes sir, and you know what else, all them Irishmen lived to tell about it. I know...you know the story of the Alamo and Davie Crockett and Jim Bowie. But almost no one knows the story of Dick Dowling and the Irish!

But that's just one tiny, one day event, in the great history of the war in the Trans Mississippi. There's so much more to tell, so go to my earlier article to get a broader view.

Now as far as you the benefactor, and how would we tell this story? Well, sir, (or Madame) here's the low down!

Just 90 miles inside Texas, just off Interstate 20, half way 'tween Shreveport, Louisiana and Dallas, Texas is Tyler, Texas. Now, Tyler is a beautiful small American city. For close to a century she has hosted the Rose Festival, an event of national and international renown. The crowning of the Rose Queen has drawn beautiful young women from New England, Europe and the Middle East. It is one of the most sophisticated and lovely week long cultural festivals in the entire South. But, it's a secret.

Another secret about Tyler is Camp Ford Training and Prisoner of War Camp, Confederate States of America. This was the largest Confederate POW Camp west of the Mississippi. POW's from battles on the Gulf Coast, in Louisiana, and Arkansas were brought here. Yankee sailors taken from ships operating in the brown river waters in Louisiana and from the Battle at Sabine Pass were brought here. Men from all over the US mid-west were brought to Camp Ford.

A group of folks from East Texas, the Camp Ford Historical Association, have been working together for decades to raise sufficient monies to build a museum in Tyler. They have made progress, real progress in terms of dollars and facilities purchased. But the vision for the museum is larger than a POW Camp. The vision for this museum is the entire Trans Mississippi. The story to be told here would encompass tales from California and Oregon to Mexico and the Gulf. Did you know the only Confederate naval victory at sea, between a Confederate and Federal warship, the C.S.S. Alabama, and a union warship, the U.S.S. Hatteras occurred off Galveston? There are so many stories., and so much of the South to tell. And, if we were to find a benefactor, or benefactors we could stay away from federal money and corruptive influence on history that government money brings.

The Camp Ford Historical Association advertises in the Civil War magazine, and has members from all over the nation. About two years back they engaged the Texas Media Group to create three different length audio-visual DVD stories about Camp Ford to help promote its history and describe its potential.

The Association engaged an architect to do preliminary design work. This is not a group of people meeting for coffee. Real work has been done. Lee Lawrence, deceased husband of one of the board members Ann, co-authored a book with Dr. Bob Glover, about Camp Ford whichh has been published and is available for purchase.

You could be the person, or one of the persons who could make this museum a reality. It could be God favored you, so you could help preserve the true and factual history of the old Confederacy.

America is, or was, a great nation. Its story is full, and a lot of it is either untold, or little known. So much is left to be done. If you have been looking for a Cause, here is one. You need only search the Camp Ford Historical Association on the internet if you wish to make contact.

And if you do not possess the wealth to make this a reality, but want to help, we will go the road that God has provided for us. If it takes thousands of Americans, tens of thousands of Americans to make this happen, if that’s God’s plan…than let’s get on with it.